Slender Brothers x Reader One...

By Broken_Samurai_

Request oneshots with your favorite Slender brothers! I do the main four and will do the others as well! Just... More

Request Page
Offender x Suicidal Non-Binary Reader (Fluff)
Slender x Pregnant Wife Reader (Lemon)
Slight Yandere Slender x Reader
Offender x Wolf Male Reader (BDSM Lemon)
Slender x Insane Fem! Reader (Forced/Stockholmed Lemon)
Splendor x Fem! Reader
Tenderman x Fem! Model Reader (Lemon)
Slender Brothers x Abandoned Fem! Slender Child Reader
Slender x Fem! Reader x Offender (Part One)
Slender x Offender x Trender x Splendor x Fem! Kitsune Maid Reader (Lemons)
Trender x Gender Neutral Reader
Splendor x Fem! Reader (DDLG Oneshot)
Slenderman x Hunter Reader (BDSM Forced Lemon)
Splendor x Calm Reader (Lemon)
Slender x Male Proxy Reader
Trender x Model/Designer Male Reader
Slender x Disabled Fem! Reader (FORCED Lemon)
Slender x Reader
Splendor x Littlespace Reader
Offender x Shape Shifter BDSM (Lemon)
Slender x Fem! Reader (Lemon)
Male Feline/Neko In Heat Reader/Slender Brothers (Lemon)
Non-Binary Mad Scientist Reader x Splendor
Half-Human/Half-Robot Female Reader x Slender Brothers (Lemon)
Offenderman x Non-Binary Butler Reader (Lemon)
Slenderman x Fem! Alien Reader (Lemon)
Offender x Male Police Officer (Forced Lemon)
Slender x Stolkhom Reader
Splendor x Drider Reader
Slender Brothers x Succubus Reader (Lemon)
Splendor x Lepidopterophobia Female Reader
Offender x PTSD Male Reader
Slenderbrothers x Medusa Reader
Slender x Fem! Reader (Pet Play/Lemon)
Slenderman x Fem! Reader (Forced Lemon)
Splendor x Fem! Reader (Lemon)
Slender x Offender x Fem! Reader (Part Two)
Slender x Guitarist Fem! Reader (Forced Lemon)
Trender x Male Motorcycle Reader
Slender x Childhood Friend Reader
Slender x Infected Reader
Splendor x Fem! Reader
Mafia Slender x Fem! Reader
Slender Brothers x Abandoned Lamia Child Reader
Splendor x Trans Male Reader (Lemon)
Splendor x Queen Xenomorph Reader
Slender x Undercover Wife Reader
Yandere Splendor x Gender Neutral Reader
Slender x Single Mother Reader
Splendor x In Heat Gender Neutral Reader
Yandere Slender Brothers x Female Neko Reader
Slender x Accidental Victim Reader

Slender x Self Harming Fem Reader

3.5K 79 46
By Broken_Samurai_

WARNING: Talk of self harm and Suicide

"Come on! Let's go bathing suit shopping!" Jane cheers, her purse draped over her shoulder as she hurries to the door.

"I want a two piece!" Sally cheers as she runs to Jane's side.

"No, one piece for Sally," Slender scolds.

"But daddy!" Sally whines in protest.

"Slender, we'll make sure it covers her stomach," Clockwork laughs. "Don't worry, it'll be appropriate."

"Are you all taking Y/N?" Offender asks, the girls pausing a moment.

"We couldn't actually get her to come," Nina explains with a frown. "We tried."

"Let me try," Slender says, excusing himself a moment.

"Won't work!" Offender shouts after his brother.

"Y/N," Slender calls, gently knocking on the girl's door.

He pauses as he waits for her answer, knocking for a second and then a third time when he gets no response. He wraps his large hand around the handle and opens up the door, finding Y/N hunched over with her headphones on. He examines her for a moment only to find her cheeks glistening with tears, a soft sigh leaving him. Despite the summer heat she wore a sweatshirt and sweat pants, huddled in her little ball with her eyes closed. Slender takes gentle steps towards her and gently taps her on the shoulder, causing her to jump from surprise. She moves her headphones down around her neck and looks up at Slender, her eyes still full of tears. He can't help the sigh that escapes him as he settles on the bed beside her.

"I'm not going," She informs him, a chuckle leaving him.

"Why not?" He presses gently.

"No one wants to see me in a bathing suit," She mumbles softly.

"I'd like to see it," Slender tells her, chuckling when her cheeks flush red. "I like anything you wear, on or off, but I wouldn't mind if you showed off a little skin."

"You're saying that to be nice," she argues back.

"Y/N, you know that's not true," He says, gently running his fingers through your hair. "Sure, I'd be jealous, but you always end up back in my arms for the night anyway."

"People are going to stare. They whisper and talk Slender. I can't cover them with makeup and they haven't faded. No one wants a cutter in a bathing suit," She hisses.

He gently grabs her chin and pulls her gaze onto him, brushing her hair behind her ear. He slides his hands down, gently caressing her neck before he slides his hands down her arms. She trembles slightly at his touch as he slides her sleeves up her arms. She tries to pull away but Slender grabs her hands. He lifts one arm up before pressing gentle kisses to the scars that littered her arms before doing the same with the other one. Slender slides his hands to her shoulders and pushes her to lay back on the bed, the two coming together in a kiss. Slender gently caresses her arms as he leans over her. He presses kisses to her neck, leaving behind a few bite marks that has Y/N moaning. Her shoulder looked like she got bit by a shark but it didn't tear out the flesh.

When she gets urges they do this. An intimate thing that settles her mind as well. She just wanted the pain and Slender could provide. She wraps her arms around him and presses her body closer to his. Her back arches when he bites deeper into her skin, a gasp leaving her lips. Her blood clots quickly but he's done this so many times he left a scar. She had a lot of scars from the past. A lot of things that destroyed her. He had never witnessed someone so emotional they just screamed. She screamed in his forest before pulling out a loaded gun. She pressed it to her temple and screamed before pulling the trigger.

She opened her eyes when she got just a clicking sound, looking over the gun in confusion. Crap, she forgot the safety. Slender didn't know what about her he desired to protect her. She was a simple human, there were plenty out there like her but he could see she hadn't had a warm touch in a long time. He snatched the gun and gently rested his hands on her shoulders. Her body shook as tears spilled down her cheeks, Y/N falling to her knees from despair. He followed and settled on the grassy forest floor, careful as he pulled Y/N into his lap. He forgot how long they stayed there but she cried until she couldn't any longer. She simply cling to Slender. There was no fear or disgust. She just wanted to hold that warm touch she's never had. A complete stranger hugging her and comforting her. No one had done that.

When she fell asleep Slender scooped her up and took her back to the mansion. He settled her in a bed and waited until she woke up. He explained what he was and she just nodded in understanding. Slender offered her a home. Offered her the family she didn't have. She was hesitant, terrified of this being too good to be true. He made her into a proxy and found she was pretty good with and axe. She gave Toby a run for his money when it came to wielding them. She adapted and she became comfortable for the first time in her life.

"What are you thinking about?" She whispers as she clings to him.

"When I first met you and how far you've come. I know you're uncomfortable showing your scars but maybe it's time to be open about it? They'll only love you more," Slender reasons.

"What about Sally?" Y/N asks him.

"Just tell her they're battle scars. No different than Jeff," Slender explains. "Come on. Go have fun with the girls."

Y/N waits a few moments but finally nods, Slender growing happy from her agreement. He gets off of her and she sits up, pulling her sleeves down. She looks to Slender who gives her an encouraging kiss before she sighs. She grabs her phone and earbuds just in case and leaves her room.

"YAY! Y/N IS COMING!" Sally shouts, a few of the girls wincing at her high pitch bed yell.

Sally runs to Y/N and happily jumps into her arms, the biggest smile on her face. Y/N can't help but laugh at Sally's actions, resting her forehead against Sally's and giving her a gentle squeeze.

"Sally, you'll be too heavy. Make sure you walk," Slender scolds his daughter.

"I'll carry you all you want," Y/N declares. "Slender can't stop me."

"When you're sore tomorrow don't complain to me," Slender chuckles. "You girls have fun."

The girls bid Slender goodbye before they all head out, exploring different shops to see their summer wear. Each one finds swim suits they like and gladly models it in front of everyone. Y/N would cheer them on but she didn't really care to look. She could get away by saying she didn't like anything. She looks through the rack of swimsuits with Jane, pausing when she finds one in her favorite color. It was a solid colored bikini and for a moment she wonders how Slender would react to her in a bikini. Her cheeks heat up as she smiles slightly, jumping when Jane speaks up.

"Go try it on!" She cheers happily, the other girls hurrying over.

"Did you find one?!" Sally gasps, looking at the swimsuit in your hand. "It's your favorite color!"

"It's like it was meant for you!" Nina tells her with a smile. "Come on. Try it on."

"I bet Slender will get a nose bleed from it," Clockwork chuckles.

"Come on, go try it on," Jane encourages again.

"O-Okay," Y/N stammers out, making her way to the changing room.

She draws the curtain closed before taking a deep breath. She pulls off her hoody and then her long sleeve shirt, freezing as she stares at herself in the mirror. Her arms were littered with scars going every which way. Her shoulder was red from her session with Slender so she squeezes it, trying her best to calm down. She had a large scar that crossed her chest from a car crash she was in. Her stomach has a few scars but not many, just little ones from small scratches she had made. She slides off her pants, her thighs littered with long scars from cuts. She rubs at the scars, wishing she could go back and stop herself from doing it.

"Y/N! I wanna see!" Sally calls from behind the curtain.

"O-One second!" She calls back.

She takes a deep breath and tries on the bottoms, looking herself over in the mirror. Her body was littered with scars. Everything from cuts to burn marks to friction marks. The world had been cruel when she was a human and she used pain to feel better. That sting of a blade brought all her focus into one point and the overwhelming feelings would disappear for a few seconds. She tightens her hands and turns around, reaching for the curtain. She grasps it in her hand before sliding it open, her eyes glistening with tears.

"You look so pretty!" Sally gasps. "It matches you so well!"

"Slender is gonna die of shock when he sees you," Jane says with an excited smile. "He won't let you leave his room for days!"

"It brings out your assets so well," Nina encourages.

"The boys will be so shocked," Clockwork says. "You'll make Slender jealous."

"What the hell are you doing?! Cover that up, no one wants to see that!" A shrill voice cries, everyone's attention falling on a yelling woman. "What were you thinking? There are kids here!"

"The freaking audacity!" Another woman snaps.

"I'm reporting you," Another says, their commotion drawing an attendant's attention.

"Is everything okay?" The attendant asks.

"She's absolutely inappropriate! What if the kids see?!" The first lady  demands of the attendant. "Honestly, do you not check people before you they go in?!

"She didn't have a purse and only went in with the swim suit. She's wearing it and I will make sure it leaves with her on a hanger or if is hung up in the dressing room," The attendant states matter of factly.

"Just look at that mess on her skin! She'll scare fur kids!" The woman shrieks. "Get her out of here! She should have stayed holed up in her room until she could show her face in winter time."

Jane and the girls go to yell at the woman but the attendant holds up a hand. "If you don't like it then go to a different store. We do not discriminate. What if she was a burn victim? Would you be yelling at her?"

"W-Well, this is different!" The woman falters.

"She has scars. Hers are more physical. Now, I'd like it if you exited the store before I call security," The attendant growls.

"I don't want to give a place my business anyway," She huffs, the three women throwing their clothes on the floor before leaving.

"Are you alright?" The attendant asks, turning to the group. "I'm so sorry about that. That's not what our store is about."

"They were meanie. They made Y/N cry!" Sally huffs, clinging to Y/N's hand.

"Th-Thank you," Y/N manages to get out through tears.

She just wanted to run away and hide. She knew she shouldn't have done this! Sally is the only thing keeping her grounded, Y/N trying not to hurt her as she squeezes Sally's hand. This sucked. Why couldn't she have a human form like all the creepy pastas? The downside to being a proxy......

"It looks very nice by the way. Took me a lot of courage to do the same so great job," The attendant says in a gentle voice. "You're doing amazing."

Y/N's eyes widen at the woman's kindness and words, a soft smile coming to her lips as she wipes away her tears.

"Okay, I'll get it," Y/N agrees.

She lets go of Sally's hand before entering the dressing room again to change into her regular clothes. She puts the bathing suit back on the hanger before exiting, pausing when she sees all the girls staring at her.

"Wh-what?" Y/N asks.

"You bought a bathing suit!" Jane cheers with excitement. "Nice job!"

"You're getting better. You didn't hide," Clockwork tells her gently.

"Thank you," Y/N tells them.

She smiles and follows the girls to the register, buying the swimsuit before they all go out to eat. Sally sticks close to Y/N and so does Jane. Jane had already found where those women lived and they'd be getting punished for the things they said. Y/N seems more relaxed and looks like she's having fun. All the girls are relieved their friend was out and having fun.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

257 7 12
Hi, my name is Esmerelda. I attend Creepy high, and I'm best friends with Slender. Anyway, we're in high school, and let's just say it's our story.
168K 3K 31
[COMPLETED] Look at the title
4.1K 67 65
This is my journal. It's where I will be posting my Creepypasta or Slenderverse experiences, investigations, researches, ect. (Iᴍ ᴀ ᴄʀᴇᴇᴘʏᴘᴀsᴛᴀ ʀᴇsᴇᴀ...
7.5K 54 8
These are one-shots, I repeat these are one-shots, ONE-SHOTS. Please if I make an error plz tell me. Do not hesitate to tell me. I don't care for cri...