๐Œ๐€๐‘๐๐ˆ๐‚๐‚๐Ž'๐’ ๐Š๐ˆ๐“๐“๏ฟฝ...

By Eroticaaddict

๐—–๐—ผ๐—บ๐—ฝ๐—น๐—ฒ๐˜๐—ฒ| ๐— ๐—ฎ๐—ฟ๐—ป๐—ถ๐—ฐ๐—ฐ๐—ผ ๐—ฎ๐—ป๐—ฑ ๐—ต๐—ถ๐˜€ ๐—ธ๐—ถ๐˜๐˜๐—ฒ๐—ป โI need you to stop moving. Each time you move... More

โžช ONE
โžช TWO
โžช THREE
โžชFOUR
โžชFIVE
โžชSIX
โžชSEVEN
โžชEIGHT
โžช NINE
โžชTEN
โžชELEVEN
โžชTWELVE
โžชTHIRTEEN
โžชFOURTEEN
โžชFIFTEEN
โžชSEVENTEEN
โžชEIGHTEEN
โžชNINETEEN
โžชTWENTY
โžชTWENTY ONE
โžชTWENTY TWO
โžชTWENTY THREE
โžชTWENTY FOUR
โžชTWENTY FIVE
โžชTWENTY SIX
โžชTWENTY SEVEN
โžชTWENTY EIGHT
โžชTWENTY NINE
โžชTHIRTY
โžชTHIRTY ONE
โžชTHIRTY TWO
โžชTHIRTY THREE
โžชTHIRTY FOUR
โžชTHIRTY FIVE
โžชTHIRTY SIX
โžชTHIRTY SEVEN
โžชTHIRTY EIGHT
โžชTHIRTY NINE
โžชFORTY
โžชFORTY ONE
โžชFORTY TWO
โžชFORTY THREE
โžชFORTY FOUR
โžชFORTY FIVE
โžชFORTY SIX
โžชFORTY SEVEN
โžชFORTY EIGHT
โžชFORTY NINE
โžชFIFTY

โžชSIXTEEN

68.7K 1.4K 1K
By Eroticaaddict

Finally getting Nicco's point of view in this chapter. 5,000 + words.

https://pin.it/6Qd9v04 link for my Pinterest!

My eyes pierced open in the middle of the night, knowing it was night because of the heavy silence that fell with the darkness of my room. Without a doubt or thought in my mind I reached my hand across the bed to feel Sienna's warm body next to mine. My eyebrows creased with fury when I didn't feel her, causing me to sit up a bit, moving my hand across.

"Sienna!" My voice filled the room as I sat up. I heard no sign of her so I stood up, allowing myself out of my bedroom.

My apartment was dead silent as I walked down the stairs, looking to my left and at the living room. "Sienna!" I said again, only this time hearing a very small gasp and squeal, causing me to look to the right as I reached the last stair.

Sienna stood in the kitchen with a black towel wrapped around her entire body. She turned to me with a mug in her hand, a small frown on her face. "Sorry, I just wanted to get tea" she muttered.

I shook my head as I walked closer to her. Everything I've done so far in my home for Sienna has been to assure that she feels safe and at home here. I got her the soap she likes, a few dresses, I saw a plant in her apartment so I got the same one, I'm not sure if she noticed. My goal was for her to feel like this is somewhere she would love to be, even if I wasn't here with her. I wanted her here all the time, so making her comfortable was my top priority.

"I didn't mean to frighten you, darling. I thought you left" her eyes met mine as she pressed her back against the black marble countertop. She pulled her eyebrows down a bit to show that she was confused as I placed my hands beside her, closing her into the confined space and kissing her forehead.

"Why would you think I left? In the middle of the night? It's like three am" she shook her head with confusion, bringing her mug up to her plump lips and taking a small sip as she waited for my answer.

"Well you had an attitude when we got back so I thought it lingered" I said as I pulled away from her and walked towards the fridge. I grabbed the glass jug of water and turned around to her as I heard the cabinet open. She was taking a glass cup out for me.

She hummed as she disagreed. "Not quite. Not after..." she didn't finish her sentence so I decided to do it for her.

"Not after I made you come until you said you felt dizzy?" I said and she squinted her eyes at me. I raised an eyebrow and she rolled her eyes. What? That's exactly what happened.

She was on her third orgasm and her legs went weak. When I went to pick her up and push my fingers inside her for more she told me that she thought the water was making her head spin. Which could have been true, adding to the effect of myself. The water was pretty hot and the shower started to fog up, her pants and moans filling the air with noise.

I took the cup from her and filled it halfway with water before taking a sip, being reminded that she was in a towel. "You took another shower" I pointed out the obvious and she looked down at herself before nodding, taking a sip of her tea.

She nodded. "Couldn't sleep. I thought that maybe another shower would help but I didn't feel sleepy so I came to get tea. Sorry if I woke you up" she said and I shook my head, barely dismissing her.

She had room to roam completely freely, I didn't have a care in the world. This is what I wanted her to be able to feel safe to do.

"Just surprised you didn't wake me up to join" I took another sip of my water as she looked at me through the corner of her eye.

She rolled them before softly giggling. "You know, ninety one percent of people hurt themselves during shower sex" she informed me. Well that's a fact I certainly had no clue about.

"Who said anything about shower sex?" I decided to toy around with her, maybe make the mood lighter than it was before. I downed the rest of my water and went to wash my cup out as she rolled her eyes, me catching her ever so slightly.

"Whatever. You know you want to know what it feels like inside me" she sat her mug down and headed for the stairs. I followed after her, watching as her body sexily twisted as she went up the stairs. It wasn't because she was purposely trying to, even though maybe in this situation she was, but it was because of her body. The way her entire body was sculptured, built to be this powerful being that made heads turn even on her worst day. And her confidence made her so much sexier. Just seeing her be so comfortable with herself and her body, showing off her beautiful curves and 'fat' that some would call unattractive, it was all so beautiful to me. I loved her gut. I loved her beautifully thick thighs with stretch marks going to her ass. And her natural breasts.

I chuckled lightly as I skipped a few steps, only doing so so I could be one step closer to her. I slid my hands around her waist, pulling her back a bit so I could feel her.

"I already know what you feel like inside" I placed a gentle kiss right below her ear after whispering to her. To which she seemed to grow shy, pulling away and letting out a soft giggle.

"Stop. Not in front of the plants" she whispered, pointing behind me.

My eyebrows creased as I looked at her. What? I turned around to look at the small rectangular table pressed up against the corridor wall. It was a small plant there, something fake because I was rarely ever home to take care of plants. "Darling I can assure you that those plants don't give a damn about me talking" I didn't finish my sentence because when I turned back forwards she had left me, her presence no longer being there.

"This woman is really going to make me spank her" I mumbled under my breath as I pulled myself the rest of the way up the stairs.

I walked down the long corridor, passing by the many paintings I've conquered over the years. Some I've bought, some were gifts, and some I've won through auction.

Being brought to the sight of my bedroom door being closed had me as puzzled as when I walked closer and tried to open it to see that it was locked. I twisted the doorknob a few times before hearing a woman's small giggling behind the door. I sighed, my face being fixed into a small smile. "Sienna. Open the door darling" I said calmly.

She hummed on the other side, acting as if she didn't hear me.

"The door Sienna. It's locked. Did you do this on purpose?" I asked and she hummed.

"Maybe. What are you gonna do about it?" She teased me. As if I didn't try my hardest to make her sign a contract so I could fuck her. She really wants to get hurt tonight.

"How about you open the door and find out" I said before hearing her go completely silent on the other end. Not a single sound or swift movement. Not a peep.

"Seriously Sienna. Open the door" my voice was a bit more stern, which caused her to do as I said. I could hear her little footsteps as she came closer, the lock popping and seeing her beautiful face as she pulled the door open for me.

"Calm down. I was just trying to change" she did her signature pout. The pout that showed she was either uninterested or frowned at what previously happened. It wasn't a fake pout. She was a brat.

But I only cared for her bratty activities if she allowed me to give her some type of consequence. She wouldn't sign the contract to be my submissive so I've been learning to treat her a bit differently than I would a normal submissive. When a woman is acting bratty I'd usually pull her to the side to fuck her hard, or either spank her, pinch her, or pull her hair. But only if she'd give me permission. Consent is everything to me. Can't have my brand go down for assault.

But Sienna needed to be tamed.

She doesn't know that she's a submissive. At least in my eyes. She's bratty when she doesn't get what she wants, listens to authoritative figures- me -and her smile is big when she gets what she wants.

I knew that her body would be aching for another orgasm after I ate her out on the hood of my car. But I wanted her to be left in pure agony for a bit.

Which lead to her having a bit of a attitude when we reached back to my place. I asked her about it and she denied it, of course. I've been thinking of different ways to tame her, ways that I wouldn't normally do a submissive, but all of that is out of the way right now. I will tame her the way I know best.

She'll be mine to tame.

"I'm always calm darling. But when I'm defied upon it makes me-let's just say that it doesn't excite me" I lifted my eyebrows to her as she looked into my eyes, her lips still fixed into a pout.

Her eyebrows creased a bit as she looked down at her fingers like a child who's been scolded, but by the way her shoulders relaxed I can tell she was going to bite back. And she did.

"Doesn't look like he agrees with you" her head moved ever so slightly as she spoke.

I clenched my jaw a bit as my hand found it's way to her neck. Her lips parted to let out a small gasp, but I didn't pay it any mind. "I though that maybe you'd have a bit more respect for me, but I see I'll just have to teach you that I'm nothing to be played with".

With light force I pushed her body backwards, making her take steps back as I moved forwards. I've been wanting to do this since the day I laid eyes on her, only with many obstacles stopping me from doing so. Work had been getting in the way, tiny fights, and time. I never expected her to give her body up to me so easily but then again, neither did I.

"You're going to listen to every word I say, or else I'll make sure you're not able to walk out of here in the morning" her body shakes with fear, and even though she still has this towel wrapped around her body, I can practically feel her goosebumps raise.

"Now what I need for you to do is drop this towel, give me a sight of your beautiful body" my voice assures her that I mean exactly what I said. I want nothing more than to be buried deep inside her. And I want to fuck her. Hard.

Her arms don't move an inch so I move to do it for her, taking the towel and snatching it off to see that she was only able to get her underwear on before I demanded she open the door. Her underwear is black, laced at the trim. Something sexy, casually sexy. But it only makes me grow harder.

I'm guessing it intrigued me more than I said because she noticed me staring. "You like them?" Her voice is soft. I've noticed that her voice gets softer the more aroused she is, as right now I'm sure I can practically smell the arousal leaking from her pussy.

"You make everything look so fucking sexy" I came closer to her, pressing my hands against her hips firmly, squeezing her harder than normally. From the contract she learned that I'm into a few things. I'll go easy on her.

Hopefully.

Her chest rose as she took a deep breath. And I continued to squeeze her. Squeezing her until her mouth opened. I felt as if she gave me permission so quickly I took her bottom lip into my mouth and between my teeth, catching on to it and biting her a bit there.

She whimpered in pain as I did so, only making me grow with more excitement. I was tired of playing around with Sienna. I wanted to share my sexual energy with her. Show her that sex can be so much more than the vanilla stuff I'm sure she's used to. Show her that I can make her arousal literally drip from her pussy. Making her make a mess so big that she'll be embarrassed by the time we're done.

"Can never get tired of this" I said, referring to the fact that I had previously taken her lip between my teeth to gnaw on for a second. The moment I released her she took her own lip in between her teeth, enjoying the soothing action as I looked at her closed eyes with my eyebrows pushed together.

"Give it back, I wasn't done" I muttered, causing her to open her eyes to me. Her soil colored eyes focused on my mouth, specifically my lips as she freed her own.

I know she wanted to kiss me, and judging by the way she leaned towards me my thoughts were right. But I pulled back, replacing what she thought would be my lips with my pointer finger vertically on her plump lips.

"On your back. Hands above your head. Wrists crossed one over the other. Legs spread" she repeatedly innocently blinked her eyes as she listened to my orders, soon nodding as she took a small breath before moving.

Her feet traveled backwards as she kept her soil colored eyes on mine. Looking so effortlessly sexy, she laid herself onto my bed, assuming the position I told her. Her wrists were overlapped and over her head, her legs spread.

"Is this going to hurt?" Her curiosity got the best of her. I knew that she wasn't a virgin so experiencing the pain of having her virginity taken was the least of any of our worries.

"Not in the way you think" my voice wasn't so assuring but at this moment what she thought didn't care. I knew I would only take the best care of her, assuring that she would be completely comfortable throughout this entire experience.

I climbed onto my bed, feeling my very hard hard-on nearly poke through the fabric of my shorts. Just looking at her was enough to make me come so I made sure I restrained myself from doing so. I could feel my tip slowly leaking out precum, my dick aching for a release. But I refuse to let this be a few seconds and done type of thing with her. She deserves the best I can give her. I want her to beg me to stop fucking her. Not because she's tired, but because she can't take it anymore.

My right knee was placed right between her legs as I came closer to her body, adoring her beautiful smell. Sweet and soft, a smell that felt like I was laying in the clouds, having no care in the world.

Her body anticipates with readiness as I slowly make my way to kiss her beautiful legs. She couldn't help that her body jolted at the feeling of my lips against her smooth skin. But even after my lips were on her, which they slowly trailed upwards, she began to move her hips slowly, in a circle. If there was something placed against her clit she would for sure get an orgasm.

"Be still" I placed my large hands against her hips, only hushing her body for a few seconds. She couldn't help herself. Her body moved with anticipation.

I looked up into her eyes, seeing that she had started to fall apart under me, and I've barely even touched her. Her wrists were even more limp, her legs had started to bend, as the smell of her arousal filled my nose, such a beautiful smell.

I groaned softly as I reached up to take her wrists in between my hands, pressing them back against my mattress and sort of resting my weight against it as I lowered myself to her, feeling her hardened nipples poke at my bare chest.

"I need you to stop moving. Each time you move I'll spank you" she nodded. Simply just nodded, and relaxed her body. She didn't want to be spanked.

I let her go and lifted my right knee closer to her clit, actually pressing it against her this time. Her body let out a small and sharp inhale, making me smile a bit. I'm sure she's so sensitive right now. Her body full of arousal.

"You like that? You like feeling my knee against your pussy don't you?" I slowly started to move my knee around to see her reaction, and it was greater than I thought it would be. A small moan fell from her lips, making me smile as I slid my hand underneath her hips, this time encouraging her to move.

"Move your hips just like that. I want to feel your pussy against my knee" I whispered to her. I can tell by the way her eyes dimmed that she had never done this before, but she was so ready to that she did exactly as I said.

Her breathing got deeper as she began lifting her hips to fully meet the base of my knee, softly grinding herself against me. I hummed as I watched her, watching her literally move her hips to receive her first orgasm. The way her hips moved made my dick throb even harder, I could only imagine what she looked like if she was to ride me.

She took her lip between her teeth and almost instantly I wanted to come. I was already straining myself and trying not to, but the sight of her doing that makes me almost fall apart.

I place my hand at her lower stomach to get her to stop. She does almost instantly, looking at me with her eyebrows creased.

"You're gonna show me how good you can ride my thigh for me" I removed myself from her legs and went to the top of the bed where I pressed my back against the headboard. She lifted herself up and turned around to me, me gesturing for her to come towards me, so she did.

I held her right hip with my right hand as she lifted her left leg to place her knee between my legs. I helped her into the position, lowering her down until I could feel her wetness, and moving her hips back and forth until she moved them herself.

And she began riding my thigh, grinding against me with her pussy dripping wetness that I could feel. She was so good at it.

I reached up with my right hand to grab her neck, squeezing and just holding it there. "Does it feel good, baby?" I asked the obvious, knowing that even if she told me no her arousal would have a different story.

"Yes" she pants, grabbing onto my arm and squeezing. Her hands grip over my tattoos I have there, and it's never been a lovelier sight.

I nodded as I watched her eyes that she could barley open. She was trying her best, but she couldn't. So I decided to squeeze her neck harder, for sure making her perch up and look at me. I wanted her eyes on me as she came.

"Say my name when you come" I squeezed her neck before gently letting go, still keeping my hand there. I pulled her closer to me, almost making our faces touch. I wanted her. Wanted her as close as she could be to me. And I would finally get that tonight.

"Nicco" her voice softly purrs as her hips move faster for a slight second, her body jolting with pleasure. I placed my free hand against her other hip to encourage her to keep moving until she was done, so she did.

Her body fell weak for a second. She stopped her movements completely, breathing hard and looking into my eyes. I gave her a few seconds to recuperate herself before I was shoving her off of me. She fell onto her back and I grabbed her ankles, pulling her to the edge of the bed where I was standing.

"I want your head here" I pointed to the edge of the bed. She bit her lip before getting up and turning completely around. "I want your head off the edge. Just like that" I whispered as she caught on fast.

I wonder if she's ever done this with anyone else? Well it doesn't matter because I'll be the last man she ever does this with.

Her vision of me would be upside down as she laid on her back, her head hanging off the edge. She started to grab at me through my underwear, but I stopped her. I pulled them completely down and watched as she licked her lips, adjusting herself. My dick was painfully hard. My veins were very visible, my dick throbbing and leaking out fresh and hot precum.

"Open your mouth. Just like that kitten" she had opened her mouth to me, sticking her pink tongue out and waiting for me. I grabbed the base of my dick before teasing her mouth with my tip, to which she licked me free of all precum that leaked out.

"I'm gonna fuck your mouth. Hard" I said before pushing past her plump lips, feeling the wetness of her mouth. And it was so wet, instantly giving my dick a great feeling. I needed to be relieved, but not this way, so I would wait until I fucked her.

"Cazzo" I said under my breath as I pulled out of her mouth and pushed back in, watching as her small throat expanded to fit me inside. She did it so effortlessly, the sexiest thing on earth.

She hummed as she reached up, placing her hand against my balls as I moved in and out of her airways. Then I began moving faster. Moving in and out of her mercilessly.

Her humming became louder as she began to gag, the sounds only pushing me closer to my orgasm. But I strained myself, in which I had to remind myself that every minute. I pulled back and watched as her spit drew a line from my dick and to her mouth.

"Go down a bit" I said and she did, adjusting her body further down onto the bed. I climbed onto the bed, resting on my knees and she pulled her legs up to rest her feet onto the mattress.

Without a next thought I forced my dick back into her mouth, thrusting hard as I reached over to her pussy, pushing two of my fingers inside. She moaned loudly as I began curling my fingers, attacking her most sensitive spot with my talented fingers. Her arousal was so deep, and made so much noise to show that she was enjoying every second of what I was giving her.

I continued to thrust. In and out. In and out. In and out. Until I felt something rising in my lower belly. She was about to make me come. And I wasn't ready to. I pulled my fingers out of her pussy before pulling back and watching her as she let out a big gasp. She could finally breathe, not having something so large lodged into her throat.

"Get up here" I demanded as I reached over into my nightstand, grabbing a golden foil packet. When we went over the contract I learned that she wasn't on birth control so I didn't want to play much of a risky game.

Unless.

"I want to feel you" I turned around to look at her as she laid there, her legs bent and touching her lower stomach. Maybe we were thinking the same thing. But she'd definitely have to take a pill in the morning.

Without a doubt I put the condom back, closing my drawer and pulling her arm and roughly fixing her into the position I wanted her in. Legs spread apart, arms above her head, wrists overlapping one another.

"If we do this this way you'll have to take a pill in the morning. I could have Hudson pick one up and drop it off. But we can only do this if you agree to it" I had to be blunt about what I wanted from her from this moment forwards.

She nodded. "I'll take a pill". That was all the confirmation I needed.

"Okay. I'm going to fuck you. Hard, and fast".

I moved myself further between her legs, grabbing my dick at the base and shoving myself inside her. She instantly bent her knees and arched her back, seeming to sort of fold underneath me. I quickly pushed her legs down and pushed until her back was no longer arching.

"Marnicco" she moaned to me, her eyes shutting for a quick second as I pulled out of her, pushing back inside her with much force.

My right hand quickly went up to stick my pointer finger into her mouth, to which she closed her mouth around me, grabbing my arm with her hands and sucking on my finger. I didn't want her to make much noise. My finger in her mouth would occupy her mouth.

"Merda" I couldn't help the rumble that erupted from my chest. She felt so fucking good. Her pussy leaked fresh arousal, giving my dick a coat that made it so easy to slide inside her.

My thrusts were sharp, her head moving each time I pushed inside her. I pulled my finger away from her mouth, allowing her to let out a small moan before I covered her mouth with mine, pulling her into a deep and fierce kiss.

Her body felt like fire underneath mine, her body radiating heat but mine was doing the same. Our sexual energy was coming together at once, combining itself with one another. And everything felt so fucking good.

Her breathing hitched as I went deeper inside her. I couldn't help but notice that she was pulling away, and when I let her she let out a strained moan.

"Yes" she said the word over and over as I kept my pace, assuring that she'd orgasm under me. And she did. Her body shook and her grip on my arms tightened as her eyes peeled shut. She was falling apart underneath me. I loved to see the sight of it.

I loved knowing that a woman could come more than once and keep going. It was so god like. Receiving a pleasure that made her body shake and she could just keep going until she was tired.

But the way Sienna's arousal felt so visceral it made my mind become fogged. How could her body even do this? Become so wet and even with that wetness she felt so fucking tight.

"Fuck!" She moaned loudly as I pushed myself deeper into her. She claimed that she wanted to feel me, and I wanted to feel her too. I wanted to slide my dick past each hole in her body, claim her as mine.

"You feel so fucking good, baby" I couldn't help but praise her. She felt astonishing, I thought she should know.

So good that I wanted to continue pleasing her. I quickly pulled out of her and pulled my head between her legs, pinching her hip and making her yelp before I dipped my tongue into her pussy.

The sight of her pussy getting damp, then wet, then soaked, glistening. The sound of her moans and breathing and even the sound of my tongue on and in her wetness. The shifting scents from anticipation through arousal into the heat of passion and throws of pleasure, then mind melting satiation.

The taste of her wetness and every sweet orgasm as she comes over and over and I can quite literally taste her pleasure, not just once, but over and over and over.

The feel of her pussy getting warm and wet against my lips, tongue, face and hands, the way her body shifts under me as she arches her back and cranes her neck and clutches the sheets between her hands, the way her legs shake and her thighs quiver, the way she wraps her thighs around me or runs her hands over me, the way I run my hands gently and teasingly over her warm wet pussy or stroke her inner thighs and lick my way around the outer lips of her pussy, the way I can feel her body tremble under my exploring and caresses hands on her legs, thighs, stomach, ribs while she quivers on my tongue.

She comes, and her body shakes mercilessly, over and over until I pull my tongue off of her. She takes a deep breath, a small whimper escaping her lips. She couldn't take anymore. But I wasn't done with her.

I pushed my dick back inside her, feeling her arousal suck me in, her pussy gripping me so tight that I was actually glad I didn't use protection. I would have never been able to feel how great her pussy was, and I'm sure my piercing is doing wonders inside her.

I grab onto her wrists, leaning down and biting at her neck. She's so tired, her body is so weak, but she still reacts, letting out a soft whimper to me. I thrust myself harder into her, doing so until I feel my orgasm heavily coming. But it's too late. My come shoots inside her and my stomach tightens as it still feels so fucking good, so I continue to thrust myself inside her. Fuck.

X

"Your piercing feels so good inside me"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.8M 57.8K 64
Mafia Dark Romance : โ€ขโ€ขโ€ขโ€ขโ€ขโ€ขโ€ขโ€ขโ€ข she looked back and saw him coming towards her with red blood shoot eyes. She didn't even blink her eyes when he was s...
6.5M 104K 87
" you were just begging me to stop now you want more because it feels good doesn't it?" " yes sir." I sniffled. " no, you will take what I give you."...
851K 33.5K 66
Warning: DARK ROMANCE Story contains detailed mature scenes possessing dubious consent not recommended for age group below 18 years old. YOU HAVE BEE...
66.9K 1.4K 18
-๐๐จ๐จ๐ค ๐Ÿ ๐ข๐ง ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐€๐ญ๐จ๐ง๐ข ๐’๐ž๐ซ๐ข๐ž๐ฌ- "Would you get on your knees for me?" "If you asked," he breathes out. I hum and trace his plump l...