draken x reader

By lexissxc

after having a wild party . u were waiting outside for ur friend to drive u home . u find urself in a Van th... More

chapter 1
chapter 2
chapter 3
chapter 4
chapter 5
chapter 7
filler
chapter 8
chapter 9
chapter 10
chapter 11
chapter 12
chapter 13
chapter 14
not a new chapter

chapter 6

178 2 0
By lexissxc

The author's pov :

I'm back with another chapter , sorry if I kept you waiting for this long , just wanted to say we're almost 100 reader in this story , thank you from the bottom of my heart , and i will really appreciate it if you check my other story. Called him and i , it's so funny and it took me a lot of time to white .

Ok , let's get on with the story .

Lexi's pov :

I kept staring at them surprised . Never thought he would actually like someone like her , she's a nerd , not trying to be mean or anything , but the fact that they really love each other was weird a little .
Kai is not that kind of guys who would be very serious and loyal in relationships , all he cares about is to fuck girls and partying .

" For how long have you guys been dating " i asked nicely .

Kai puts his hand behind his neck and blushed a little " i con..Confessed to her last party , and we're now dating "

" I'm really happy for guys , u guys look cute together "

Nina mumbled " uhh .. thank u so much , can you company me "

" Sure , bye Kai "

Nina " bye babe " she kissed him on his cheeks and we both walked away .

After school , i went searching for Kai in the hallways , but I've been interrupted by someone calling me on the phone ,  i saw the unknown number in my phone , and picked up and answered .

" H..hello "

" Hello love , i hope you're doing great "

I immediately knew who it was after i heard his deep voice , it's draken , i kept my silence until he spoke again.

" I know what you're thinking about . I'm a dick and very evil bla bla bla .... but i just called you to make sure you're still alive "

" Why would I be dead " i was surprised that i actually said that to draken , i will probably be dead by the end of the day .

" Regardless of all the things you saw yesterday , i was a little bit worried about you , some people can follow and kill you to threat me "

" I'm ... Fine "

" What's up with kai , did you find him "

" I already know him , i was on my way to talk to him right now "

" I need you to spend the night with me "

I started to blush really hard after i heard his cold voice saying those words , i know that this didn't mean anything but a lot of scenarios popped into my head .

I mumbled " for what reason "

" I don't remember i gave you the promition to ask why , i just need you to be here for some specific reasons "

" I don't think I can make it today , my mom won't allow me "

" I don't remember i was asking , it's an order , you'll come , end of discussion " and he hanged up .

I stood there staring at my phone trying to figure out how am I supposed to convince my mom , after everything happened these two days , mom is not trusting me that much .

The moment i started walking i heard someone calling me from behind , i turned to face Emily running .

Emily " QUICK , HE'S COMING " she grabbed my wrist and draged to the restrooms .

I quickly noticed we're in the men's restrooms . I tried to tell Emily but she kept closing my mouth with her hand , i didn't have any choice except .

SLAP ....

I slapped her really hard and i didn't mean it to be hurtful .

Emily " AWWWW .... LEXI WTF "

" I'm sorry ... You just keep on closing my mouth , do you know we're in the men's restrooms "

" Ohh shit , i didn't notice "

" What are doing here anyway "

" I threw the drink at my boyfriend's face"

" What !! Why ?? "

" Idk , i just did and now he's chasing me"

I can't stay here with her , i have a lot of things to do , so i had to leave .

The second i stepped outside the restrooms i saw her bf standing right in front of me , he smirks saying " she's here right ? "

I lightly smiled " yep " popping the p in the end . So i left them the two alone searching for Kai , i still don't have his number with me so i thought to myself " i can ask Nina , but i don't think she'll give it to me , she'll think I'm trying to steal her boyfriend or something .... God I'm a loser .. how did i even get into this , i still have to convince mom to let me out tonight .

I walked back home , it was pretty rainy , when i stepped inside i huged my mom , and hit my sister for pleasure . My dad wasn't at home as usual .

" How was school Lexi " my mom asked while making cookies . " It was good " i said while laying on the couch .

We all chit chat for a little bit then i took the advantage to ask my mom if i can leave tonight " hey mom can i go to Emily's house for the night "

She turned to face me with a serious look in her face " you already slept with her the night before yesterday "

" Yeah I know , but we really enjoyed the last time , she invited me and i don't want to disappoint her please mom please " i showed her puppy face .

" Okay fine , but you will be back in the morning , i can tell your father to take you "

Fuck , i can't go with my father " no mom , it's fine , her sister is coming to pick me up "

" So you already planned to go "

" I know you won't say no to me , i love you mummy " i kissed her and went to my room to choose what to wear , i was a little confused what to pick since i didn't know what this night would look like . So i just picked what i found in my closet .

I was so stupid to say that Emily's sister is coming to pick me up so i had only one choice . I had to call nessa to pick me up .

I called her and the phone is still ringing until she picked up " hello ? "

" Umm ... Hello , it's me , Lexi "

" Ohh ... Lexi , what's up "

I told her the whole story and she excepted to come , after half an hour , she finally arrived , i said my goodbyes and left , i got into the car and we moved .

" So , you're just going to keep lying to your mom Everytime you're coming ?"

" I don't have a choice , it's better than getting them into this , btw , why am I coming "

" You ... Ummm ... I literally have no idea , maybe some spicy time with him " she smirks while her eyes on the road .

Okay guys this is the end of the chapter , thx for reading , and please check my other story him and i , i will appreciate it .

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

642K 13.8K 22
And there I stood, with my mouth wide open, my hands shaking, and my legs frozen. My boss looks up from his victim that is laying dead at his feet be...
85.8K 1.5K 34
Two different people from two different worlds but they share something in common. A girl who is trying to forget about something in the past. She le...
1.7K 148 33
"Nigga, you saw I was going to park out here but you stupid enough to steal it from me, take your car and pull over because this is my park bro," I s...
For You By V

Mystery / Thriller

279 37 18
(There Will soon be a sequel to this story called "I Love You") ➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖ "Let me go asshole!" He laughed. I wish I could see who he was, what he w...