A dream about him | Minsung<3

By iluvffc

"My bestfriend likes him, I like him too, I tried to lose the feelings I have for him but he keeps on trying... More

-1-
-2-
-3-
-4-
-5-
-6-
-7-
-8-
-9-
-10-
-11-
-13-
-14-
-15-
-16-
-17-
-18-
-19-
-20-
-21-
-22-
-23-
-24-
-25-
-26-
-27-
-28-
-29-
-30-
-31-
-32-
-32.5-
-33-

-12-

1.9K 64 46
By iluvffc

~chapter 12~

Third pov.

"Uh... where are we going now?" Jisung asked as soon as they where far enough from the cafe.

"To my house" Minho replied.

"Oh ok"

~

They arrived at Minho's house.

"Where's Changbin" Jisung curiously asked.

"Probably on a date with Felix or something" Minho replied. "Go to my room first I'm gonna go to the toilet first"

"Ok"

After Minho's done with the toilet, he and Jisung started with their project.

"Aaahh" Jisung stretched his arms "we are finally done"

"Yea, u can go home now" the older stood up and started cleaning up his desk.

"Alright. See you tomorrow at school" the younger replied waving his hand at the other.

Minho turned to his window and watched jisung exit his house, on the sidewalk walking back home.

When Minho couldn't see Jisung anymore he walked towards his bed.

He didn't even get a chance to touch his bed before he heard rain heavily hitting the ground.

This kid. Did he even bring an umbrella, I didn't saw one with him when he was here Minho thought to himself.

"Ugh whatever" with that Minho grabbed his umbrella and ran to the exit of his house.

He walked on the side walk that Jisung was walking on, all the way to a bus stop. He saw a boy shivering on a bench.

He was about to walk up to him but a strong wind hit him and his umbrella flew away making the rain pour all over, making him completely wet.

Minho quickly ran under the roof of the bus stop to hide from the rain.

"MINHO?!" The boy who's sitting on the bench slightly shouted, squinting his eyes to look closer.

"Yes?"

"What are you doing here?" The boy is quite confused.

"Well, a dumb kid called Jisung, who doesn't carry an umbrella with them and got all wet from the rain. I'm here to give that kid an umbrella" Minho explained.

"Oh yea? Then where's my umbrella?" Jisung asked raising an eyebrow.

"Uhh..."

Jisung clicked his tongue "Who's the dumb one now?! A grown ass man can't even hold their umbrella tight"

"But isn't it because of you? I was looking for you" the older rolled his eyes.

"Blah blah I don't care I didn't even ask you to come" Jisung mocked.

"You ungrateful kid, I will never help you again"

"Sure, weak man"

The bus came and Jisung grabbed the other's arm and pulled Minho with him in the bus.

"Yah! What are you doing!?" Minho shouted.

"You're going to my house" Jisung said with a straight face.

"But why?"

"I'm not an ungrateful kid" jisung rolled his eyes and sat down and Minho sat next to him.

After they arrived at Jisung's house he unlocked his front door and they walked in.

"Shhh follow me, and be quite, my aunt might be sleeping" with that Jisung grabbed Minho's hand and walked upstairs to his room.

"Ok..." Minho gripped the younger's hand tightly because he couldn't see where he was walking to.

After they entered Jisung's room Minho asked "how could you even see in such a dark place"

"Umm... I don't see I sense, I'm used to coming back home late, so I basically know this whole house by heart" Jisung said and sends a cool wink to the older.

"Ohhh so you're a cool kid now" Minho teased and let out a small laugh.

"If you call me a kid again I will let u freeze to death and I mean it" Jisung rolled his eyes and open his dresser looking for clothes.

"Ok ok I'm sorry kid" Jisung glared at Minho "I meant Jisung"

"Here" Jisung handed Minho some of his largest clothes "you can take a shower in my bathroom and I'll go to the guest" Jisung said and walking out with his clothes and a towel.

"Thank you kid!" Minho slightly yelled before Jisung walked out.

~

After Jisung finished showering he walked back to his room. He walked into his room and started putting bed sheets and blankets on the ground for Minho to sleep on.

"Hey Jisung you got a larger shirt, this on is a bit too tight" Minho said walking out the bathroom.

"I don't know-" Jisung turned around seeing Minho's naked upper body, the younger couldn't speak anymore for a few seconds when he realized he quickly turned around and covered his eyes and his blushing face with his hands. I never expected him to have such a hot body before Jisung thought to himself make him blush even more.

Minho smirked "Do you like my abs, you do wanna touch it and maybe-" he got cut off by the younger.

"Here! This is one of my favorite over sized sweater so be careful with it" Minho try to take the shirt but Jisung doesn't want to let go.

"If you don't want me to wear a shirt I can sleep naked" Minho said still holding on to the shirt.

Jisung quickly let go of the shirt "No! Where it"

Minho put on Jisung's shirt which was still a tiny bit small for him and laid down on the floor to sleep.

Minho started getting annoyed by Jisung because he keeps rolling on his bed, making to much noise which made Minho hard to fall asleep.

"Jisung if you keep moving I don't know when I will fall asleep"

"Ughh I can't sleep" Jisung groaned.

"Let's chat a little then" Minho sat up.

"Ok!" Jisung grinned patting on his bed, telling Minho to seat on, which he did.

"Let's talk about.... Uhhhh... why do you hate Hyunjin" Minho started.

"He um did some disgusting stuff which I don't want to talk about it right now" Jisung looked down.

"Oh sorry, then umm.." Minho was trying to think about something to talk abt.

"Why does the people at our school call you ugly, you don't look that bad at all" Minho tilted his head.

Jisung just stood in silence.

"Is it also because of Hyunjin... I'm sorry" Minho also looked down, he felt kinda embarrassed.

"It's ok. You could honestly ask some easy questions like 'what's your favorite color' or something" Jisung looked up with a awkward smile on his face.

"Mines black, what's yours?" Minho immediately asked when the other was down talking.

"Red"

"Favorite food?"

"Oh I really like the burgers my aunt makes they're really good" Jisung smiled thinking about his aunt's burgers. "What about you"

"I like sushi a lot"

"What's your favorite animal" Jisung asked

"Cats! I have 3 cats"

"Oh really? What are their names?"

"Soonie, Doongie and Dori" Minho replied.

"Aww cute, but why haven't I seen them before?" Jisung remembered he never heard or saw any cats at Minho's house when he was there.

"They're at the vet, so what's your favorite animal?"

"Dogs they're pretty cute"

"Do you have any fears?"

"Not really. Maybe a little bit of heights" Jisung shrugged.

"I also have terrible fear for heights" Minho said scratching his nape.

They went on asking and asking until Jisung fell asleep.

"This kid" Minho sighed and went on the floor to sleep.

Tell me what u think about this chapter ->

Omg if i write something wrong please correct me cuz when I write I'm usually half asleep or I'm just coping so yea thankyou<33
OH YEA FULLY MINSUNG 😍🙏🏼

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.9M 86.2K 194
"Oppa", she called. "Yes, princess", seven voices replied back. It's a book about pure sibling bond. I don't own anything except the storyline.
414K 24.9K 84
Y/N L/N is an enigma. Winner of the Ascension Project, a secret project designed by the JFU to forge the best forwards in the world. Someone who is...
276K 8.2K 93
Daphne Bridgerton might have been the 1813 debutant diamond, but she wasn't the only miss to stand out that season. Behind her was a close second, he...
1.1M 30.1K 37
After the passing of Abigail Bentley's mother, she is now the only one responsible for her family's well-being. Her father, often too drunk to stand...