Peaky Blinders One Shots

By bonniesgoldengirl

Peaky Blinders one shots from my Tumblr. Some are NSFW All rights reserved Do not repost my work More

John X Reader: Trick Or Treat (Modern!AU)
Polly X Reader: Sweet Treats (Modern!AU)
Bonnie X Reader: A Little Help From Family
Bonnie X Reader: Reunited
Bonnie X Reader: Guest Rooms And White Collars (Smut)
Bonnie X Reader: Cold Mornings
Isaiah X Reader: Bath Time (Pre Smut)
Bonnie X Reader: "I Want A Baby" (Smut)
John X Reader: Fighter Girl
Bonnie X Reader: Desperate Times (Smut)
Polly X Reader: A New Addition
Ada X Reader: Immoral
Finn X Reader: Hospital Visit
Ada X Reader: Happy Valentine's Day (Smut)
Bonnie X Reader: Fake Break Up (Smut)
Michael X Reader: We'll Survive (Smut)
Bonnie X Reader: Star
Bonnie X Reader: I'll Get You
Polly X Reader: A New Family (Part 2)
Finn X Reader: Unexpected
John X Reader: A Night Out
Michael X Reader: The Librarian (Pre Smut)
Finn X Reader: Dance With Me Tonight
Tommy X Reader: Mrs Shelby (Smut)
Bonnie X Reader: Opposites Attract
John X Reader: Shirts (Pre Smut)
Bonnie X Reader: A Champion's Reward (Smut)
Finn X Reader: Late Night Meetings
Bonnie x Reader: Christmas Dinner
Esme X Reader: A Christmas Kiss
Michael X Reader: The Good Librarian (Smut)
Isaiah X Reader: A Night At The Pictures (Smut)
Bonnie X Reader: The Fairy Circle

Bonnie x Reader: Bewitched (Smut)

3.1K 24 3
By bonniesgoldengirl

You've always looked different to the girls around you. Most of them are thin, maybe slightly curvy, but you were always the biggest girl in your class, at work, on your street. You can't say you've always been happy about this, but as you've got older, you've also become more confident. You've learned to love yourself for who you are, and you love your body the way it is. But you're only human, and like everyone else, you have your off days. Today just so happens to be one of them.

You woke up late, so you didn't have time to do much with your hair, but even if you made it look the way you like the most, it just wouldn't be enough, because the first time you looked in a mirror this morning, all you could focus on was your flaws. You just didn't feel comfortable in your own skin. With that depressing feeling in you, out to work you went.

There's no time to try and build yourself up before you start the day, which only makes the rest of the day worse. At work, you're clumsy, unfocused, self-conscious. You have a hard time focusing on serving the customers at the shop you work at, which leads to your boss having stern words with you when he notices you being too distracted to work as well as you usually do. On top of that, some people coming into the shop were more rude than usual, looking at you judgingly and making snide comments about your weight, and you couldn't snap back in case you lost your job. It felt as if everything and everyone was against you for the whole day.

After a long, hard day at work that felt like it was never ending, you finally close the shop at the end of the day. You walk home, arms wrapped around your body, as if you're trying to hold yourself together, at least until you get back to your house. Then you can drink, cry, curl up in a ball and sleep, do anything you want. You don't have to keep it all together for anyone else anymore.

Soon, your front door enters your eye line, and you breathe a sigh of relief, digging your keys out of your handbag. Unlocking the door, you practically slam it behind you, wanting to be away from the outside world after such a shit day. You lean your back against it for a moment, trying to find the mental energy to actually do something now that you're home, even to just get changed into your nightgown and get into bed. In doing so, though, you catch your own reflection in the mirror on the wall next to you, and you move away quickly, hiding from yourself. You know you're being silly, that you'll feel better tomorrow, that everyone has bad days, but you can't stand looking at yourself today. It's one of those days when you wish you look like the other girls in Small Heath.

You make your way further into the house, avoiding all reflective surfaces, where you can see all the things you don't like about yourself today. Tossing your bag onto your kitchen table and kicking off your shoes, you make your way to your bedroom upstairs, eager to get out of your stiff work clothes and into something soft and cozy. Before you're even all the way up the stairs, though, a knock on the door breaks the heavy silence residing in your house. You groan in exasperation, rolling your eyes. Who the fuck could that be?

The knocking continues, and you know you can't avoid it, so you go back downstairs and open the front door, coming face to face with your man, Bonnie. He has an apologetic smile on his face.

"I know it's late, dove, but I didn't get to visit you in the shop today because I was training for so long, and I just really wanted to see my girl, even if it's only for a little while," he explains. The words warm your heart, and usually you would be thrilled to have him visit you in the evening, but right now all you can do is give him a small smile, which he sees right through. "What's wrong, dove?" His eyebrows furrow and his smile drops.

"Nothing, Bon, it's just been a long day," you tell him, but he knows you too well to believe your words.

"It's more than that, I know it is." He crosses his arms over his chest and looks at you with concern in his hazel eyes. You consider just telling him you're tired, that it's nothing, insisting that you're fine, but instead you open the door wider to let him in. He steps in the doorway and you shut it behind him, leading him to your living room and sitting on the sofa, gesturing for him to do the same. When he's sitting beside you, he reaches out to hold your hand, which rests on your lap. You look down at your entwined hands, feeling too embarrassed to look him in the eye. It's a silly issue, you know, and you don't want to bother Bonnie with it. He already does so much for you as it is. He visits you all the time, brings you flowers and treats, takes you on lovely dates. Sometimes you have trouble understanding why he's with you when most of the time you're busy working.

Bonnie watches you carefully, waiting for you to speak. With a deep inhale, you finally do.

"Today has just been shit, Bon," you start off. He's listening intently, his thumb stroking your knuckles in a comforting manner, "work was awful, I kept screwing up, then I was yelled at, and the customers were so fuckin' rude, and they were all looking at me like I'm disgusting to look at, and I already felt like that-"

"Who the fuck were they? What did they say to you?" Bonnie interrupts, a threatening edge in his voice that you know isn't directed at you.

"It doesn't matter, Bon, I don't even know them anyway," you brush it off, even though you're touched by how protective he is. "It's just been a bad day and I feel like shit."

"Ah come on, dove, you shouldn't feel like that because of what those pricks said."

"It's not just because of them. I feel like I can't get anything right some days and like I look awful no matter what I wear. On those days I don't even understand why you're with me." You feel silly for saying those things, but it's all true. Some days you can't understand why Bonnie wants to be with you because it seems like there's nothing attractive about you.

Bonnie's hands grasp your face, making you look at him as he speaks. "Dove," he starts, "you have bewitched me body, mind, and soul. You're everything I've ever wanted, and I'll always find you beautiful." Your cheeks heat up at his words. Bonnie isn't usually so poetic, so his words really hit you. You smile softly at him, turning your head to kiss his left palm as a show of appreciation and affection.

"Thank you, Bon," you whisper. He smiles back and leans closer, lips brushing against yours.

"Anything for you, dove." Your lips meet in a gentle collision, and your hands grasp his shirt, keeping him close to you. From there, the kiss grows more passionate. Bonnie guides you back until you're lying down on the sofa with him on top of you.

Feeling your need for him grow, you begin unbuttoning his shirt, pushing it off his torso with his help. He does the same thing with your blouse, pulling his lips away from yours and helping you sit up so you can remove your blouse. Your hands move behind you then to undo the clasp of your bra, and soon your chest is completely bare, just like his.

Your hands go to Bonnie's belt then, fingers fumbling with the buckle as your body heats up, despite wearing less clothing. Bonnie is just as desperate for you though, made obvious by the tent in his trousers from his hardening erection and the way his hands go around your waist to unbutton your skirt, fingers dipping into your knickers to pull them down with your skirt, leaving you only in your stockings. You finally get his belt undone and push his trousers and boxers down as he kicks off his shoes and socks. Once he's fully naked, he climbs back on top of you, reconnecting your lips with such a passion that it feels as if he hasn't missed you in years and this is how he is making up for it.

His half hard cock rests against your thigh, so you grind your hips against his to bring his attention to where you need him the most. His response is the same, grinding his hips against yours until his cock is fully hard and leaking precum. His hand trails down your body until his fingers slip between your folds. You gasp into his mouth as he slips a finger in, your wetness making it easy for him to do. He wastes no time in pumping his finger in and out of your core, then adds another finger when he feels how ready you are for him, but it's still not enough for you.

"Bonnie," you whine, pulling away from him, "I need more."

"Anything you want, dove," he whispers, removing his fingers from you and lining his cock with your entrance. With one hand beside your head to keep him up, he thrusts in, filling you completely. You moan in unison, in ecstasy just at the feeling of being connected like this. Your walls squeeze around him, making him whine, before he starts thrusting fast. Your arms wrap around his neck, fingers tangling in his hair. Bonnie keeps up his fast pace, though he is never rough, shown by his hand that isn't holding him up gliding over your body, caressing your stomach and groping your breasts. His touch always remains loving when you have sex.

Bonnie buries his head into the crook of your neck, dotting your sweaty skin with wet, open mouth kisses, sometimes leaving marks in his wake. You groan and buck your hips against his, trying to match his rhythm, but with how close you're coming to the edge, you can barely focus on following his lead. He also struggles to maintain his fast pace as his thrusts grow sloppy, a clear sign that he's going to cum soon too.

"I'm so close, I'm so close…" you repeat over and over again mindlessly.

"Me too," Bonnie grunts, his hand reaching down to rub circles on your clit harshly, trying to make you cum before he does. It only takes a few more thrusts for you to finally cum, moaning loudly as you do. The feeling of your walls clenching around his cock is what finally makes Bonnie come undone. He fills you with his cum and breathes heavily into your neck, hips still thrusting as you both ride out your orgasms together.

When the afterwaves have stopped, Bonnie stills completely, his half hard cock still buried in your cunt.

"Fuck," you breathe, trembling beneath your lover. Bonnie chuckles, then pulls away from you, slowly removing his softening dick from your warmth, making you both moan from how sensitive you both are. He sits up, still between your legs, and looks down at you adoringly.

"You're my beautiful girl," he whispers, "and I love you so much."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

143K 3.8K 31
As kids, they'd been convinced they'd hate each other forever. But when Bryce's life began to fall apart at the seams, Tommy was always trying to pie...
37.1K 418 20
Peaky Blinders may also do cast •requests [open] enjoy ;)
69.3K 1.3K 48
Thomas Shelby based One Shots
47.8K 1.5K 13
where the little shelby sister, carmen, doesn't speak peaky blinders fanfic @ cassfilms