Beating the Buzzer | Book 1 i...

By dontworryboutit123

Book One : USC series 18+ Ayanna Heart Reeling from betrayal of her ex, Captain of the basketball team for UC... More

Aesthetics
Face Claims
one
two
three
four
five
six
seven
eight
nine
ten
eleven
twelve
thirteen
fourteen
fifteen
sixteen
seventeen
eighteen
nineteen
twenty
twenty-one
twenty-two
twenty-three
twenty-four
twenty-five
twenty-six
twenty-seven
twenty-eight
twenty-nine
thirty
thirty-one
thirty-two
thirty-three
thirty-four
thirty-five
thirty-six
thirty-seven
thirty-eight
forty
forty-one
forty-two
forty-three
forty-four
forty-five
forty-six
forty-seven
forty-eight
forty-nine
fifty
epilogue
bonus chapter +1
bonus chapter 2+

thirty-nine

28.6K 634 401
By dontworryboutit123

It had been a few days since the Valentine's day fiasco and meeting up with Roxy. The girls and I were still at Jora's place because everything had not settled down, it only escalated once Roxy came forward with her case.

So far, UCLA has dropped him from the team and he is no longer a part of the NCAA organization. According to Rhegan's dad, every team that had even a hint of interest in him being on their team all of a sudden found a sudden disinterest in him.

Jora's dad said the same. As soon as the first allegation came out, they deemed him ineligible for the draft.

The media had been in a frenzy regarding this topic when Roxy came forward. If no one believed my claims, they definitely started to believe them when Roxy filed her case against him.

I once again took another hiatus from social media.

I didn't have time to go through comments claiming that I was a liar trying to bring a black man down and ruin his future— I knew my character and that was not it.

I had no reason to lie on Edwards's name, but I did have all of the reasons in the world to speak my truth and that's exactly what I will do.

" Good morning!" Sade greets with a bright smile on her face. She was probably the only person out of our group that was a morning person.

" Morning," I forced a smile to my face as I took a seat at the Island. Sade slid me a steaming cup of coffee as Jora made some waffles.

" March madness is coming up fast," Jora yawns before she places a waffle onto a plate and pours more batter onto the maker.

March was going to be a hectic month for the guys.

March Madness was 68 college basketball teams all vying to make it to the final round of the single-elimination tournament. It was three weekends of games that they had to play and win to become National Champions.

And each week only a certain number of teams advanced to the next round.

The first weekend is called the Sweet Sixteen— only sixteen teams advance to the next round,

The second weekend is called the Elite Eight— only eight teams advance to the final round.

The third weekend is called the Final Four— The last weekend is all about the four semi finalists teams. And the two twins that win those games, move onto the national championship.

It was also an excuse for people to bet and predict who would win the national championship.

It would be a stressful and tiring month for all of them. They would be traveling back and forth to different states and playing in different arenas.

They would be playing two rounds within the first weekend which they would have to win to qualify for the Sweet Sixteen. Then the next round would be the Sweet Sixteen which would only be one round but they would have to play in the Elite Eight just a few days later.

And because the twins' birthday fell in March, we decided to have their birthday celebration on the first weekend of the month before all of the madness begins.

" So," I drawl as Jora turns around from the waffle maker. "How is your friendship with Kyler going?"

Jora rolls her eyes as she turns around towards the beeping machine and removes a waffle. She takes her time filling it up, most likely hoping that we would move on from the conversation right now.

But no— they had been seemingly cordial with each other since deciding to part ways. But his birthday was coming up and either he would be shoving his tongue down somebody's throat on the dance floor, or he would be keeping his hands to himself.

Now the second option was most likely out of the question because it was his birthday after all. But none of us wanted to see Jora get hurt all over again by watching him flirt and entertain some other girl the entire night.

I know that I wasn't the only one worried about this party. I had no clue what Kyler was doing in his free time or who Kyler was doing in his free time. But I do know that he hasn't been hanging around other girls in front of Jora, mostly because none of us had been to parties in a while.

That also means that Jora hadn't seen him with another girl in a while. It might be a little selfish for us all to be hoping that Kyler wouldn't entertain other girls in front of Jora, but we just wanted everything to be smooth sailing before they go into what would be their most stressful month of the year.

And it was a birthday party after all— who wants drama on their birthday? Especially if you have to share it with a twin like Skylar.

" I mean it's good," she mumbles as she turns around, her arms crossed under her breast." The kids apart of my life now, like he's that fly that won't shoo the fuck away from you so you just give up on trying to catch it."

Sade and I laugh at her comparison of her and Ky's relationship to one of an annoying fly. " But I think that it's good that given the circumstances," she turns around and repeats the cycle of fixing us waffles. " We can hang around each other and not have it be awkward."

It wasn't awkward for right now, but maybe Kyler would prove us all wrong.

Or maybe they both would be making a couple of regrets that night.

" Are you guys talking about me?" He strolled into the kitchen, his shirt off and thrown over his shoulder. Sweat dripped down his abdomen from their morning pick up game.

They were all like junkies needing their fix when it came to basketball. Even when they had a break they seemed to have a ball in their hands.

" You wish you were that important," Jora muttered as he approached her, standing directly behind her back as he reached for a glass.

" I wish that I was something else, but time will tell," he whispered, a clear double meaning behind his words. Jora realized exactly how close he was to her when she accidentally stumbled backwards, brushing into his front.

I grabbed a strawberry that was set out in the fruit bowl and stuffed it in my mouth, needing something to take the edge off of the tension that was filling the room right now.

And it wasn't the tense kind.

" Hey!" Carson's voice had me swirling around, happy to have something take my attention away from the train wreck that was waiting to happen.

" Hey baby!" I grab his cheeks, pressing a fat kiss to them as he places his hands on either side of the stool." Did you have fun?"

Carson zeroed in on the two behind me, shaking his head as he silently laughed." Yeah," he leaned into my personal space," I beat Dominic's ass," he boasted.

And as if he were summoned, Dominic walked into the kitchen with a scowl on his face. Carson's gaze followed him as he went into the fridge for water, a cocky grin etched on those perfect lips of his.

" He's being a sore loser," Carson whispered, nose scrunching up as his best friend turned around.

" I want a rematch you little shit," Dominic passed Carson a water as he sat in the stool next to me. Carson gladly accepted the water, but denied the rematch.

" Be a good sport, Dommy," Carson winked before turning his attention back to me.

" Be a good sport, Dommy," Dominic mimicked in a higher octave, his expression dropping into a straight face." Shut the fuck up."

I rolled my eyes at the two's childish back and forth as Carson leaned in, nibbling on my jawline as I wrapped my arms around his neck. " Dominic, are you bringing Rhegan tonight?"

Dominic took a sip of his water, shaking his head in response to my question. " We haven't talked about it, and I'm sure that if asked she would say no," he shrugged as he closed the cap on his bottle.

" You won't know unless you ask."

But knowing Dominic he won't— he was treading very carefully with Rhegan in fear of her running off.

Carson continued his actions of kissing my cheeks as I clung to him. He had been extra clingy since we got back on good terms, not that I was complaining. I was just usually the one clinging to him more.

" Where is everybody by the way?" He asked, noticing that only a few of us were in here.

" Rhegan, Skylar, and Lizzie went on a run. They should be back in a few. Audrey had a few errands to run so she'll be back later." Sade informed as she grabbed the waffles that Jora made and set them in the center of the Island.

" Where are the rest of the guys?" She asked, noticing the lack of sweaty and musty boys.

" They went up to get showered," Carson responded, finally detaching his lips from my skin and grabbing my hand." Wanna join me?" He wiggled his brows as I nodded my head, a stupid giggle escaping me as he grasped my hand.

"No funny business, Addams!" Dominic yelled as we made our way up the double staircase.

" I make no promises!" Carson's laughter echoed throughout the house as we made our way up the staircase. He catches me by surprise when he grips my thighs, hiking me up against his body and running off to our room.

" Am I still on punishment?" He breathed against my neck as I hummed.

" Depends on if you learned your lesson or not," I tease as he lets out a low grunt. " Do you think that you deserve it?" I whispered as he kicked open the door.

" Of course I think that I deserve it," he replied, rushing us into the bathroom quickly. I slid down his body as he practically ripped the shirt off of my body.

His actions were quick and fast as he pulled the sleeping shorts down my legs, almost yanking them off of me. He had no shirt on when he walked into the house, only his gym shorts and fitted cap that was somewhere on the floor.

" Just because you think that you deserve it," I grip his chin tightly as he pushes me against the nearest wall. My body slammed harshly into it as he wrapped his hand around my neck. " Doesn't mean that I think you deserve it."

Carson snatches my lips up in a rough kiss, sucking harshly on my bottom lip as I moan into the kiss. His hands cup my boobs harshly, his tongue sweeping inside of my mouth quickly. " Do I deserve it?" He questions, snatching my lips up once more.

He didn't deserve it, but I was horny and needed him inside of me— pronto.

" You don't," I mumble against his lips," but I do."

Carson's grin was feral as he lifted my leg around his waist, his index finger wrapped around my thong and yanked it off of me. He shimmied out of his shorts, his dick springing straight up.

" You've been teasing me the entire week, angel," he whispered in my ear." You know what that means for you right?"

Yes, and I was so ready for it.

" Yeah," I nod my head, I adjust myself against the wall as he rubs the tip of his dick against my folds. I lean my head against the wall, releasing a long sigh as he slips inside of me.

" I will never get used to that," he grunts as my mouth drops open, feeling every inch of him sliding inside of me. Even though we hadn't been together for a few weeks, it still took some time getting used to his size.

Even when we were together it was like feeling him for the first time all over again.

He was just so thick and long.

It was a lot to take in all at once— like mind boggling.

" Tell me how much you missed this," he scraped his teeth against my chin as I arched into his chest. His thrust were so tantalizingly slow but it felt so nice feeling every inch of him stretch me out so well.

" S-so mu-ch," I gasped as he hiked up against the wall once more. " Move faster," I tao his back, probably unleashing all of that pent of frustration he's been holding in for so long.

I might regret that decision when I limp into family dinner tonight.

" Whatever you want," he grins," Just choose your shoe option tonight wisely."

Fuck.

Carson pushed pinned my hips to the wall with both hands, lifting me up before he thrust roughly into me.

My vision blurs as hot tears begin to well up in my eyes from the fire that burns throughout my core from his actions. " Fuck Carson!" I yelp as he repeats his actions, thrusting into me rapidly, not holding back on me in the slightest.

" Yeah, scream my name baby," his voice is huskier than ever as he tears my pussy to shreds with his thick dick."And you're taking it so fucking good. You always take it so fucking good, baby."

My heels dug into his ass as he wrapped his arms around my waist and walked over to the sink, dropping me onto the marble slab of the counter.

" Oh god, please!" I didn't know what I was begging for, but I knew that I didn't want this to be over anytime soon.

" What?" I throw my head back against the mirror. He takes advantage of this by attaching his lips to my neck, sucking harshly on a specific spot. " What do you want, Angel?" He mumbled against my neck.

One hand pressed against the nearest wall, his hips bucked into mine harshly causing me to bounce up and down from the actions. " Dear fucking God!" I moaned as my ass brushed against the countertop.

" I'm not God baby," he chuckled, wrapping his arms around my thighs as he pounded into me, stilling inside of me as a tight knot began to form in my stomach. " God wouldn't approve of the way that I am fucking you right now."

Carosn hammered into me so quickly, catching me off guard a little bit. His hands gripped my hips as he moved with such a ferocity in and out of me.

I started seeing stars, my throat started feeling hoarse, and my stomach was knotting up with my upcoming orgasm.

" Carson," I rasped, hooking my arm around his neck.

" I can feel it," he pressed a kiss to my forehead."I can feel when you're about to come now. Just let it out, baby."

" Come for me, Angel."

And I came— I probably came the hardest I ever had for him.

I felt an earth shattering orgasm rush through my body, my jaw dropped as I caught a whole bunch of air. My body shook against him so hard that I thought I was about to be called to heaven in that moment.

" I love you, Ayanna Heart," Carson gripped my chin, making me stare him in the eyes as I came.

" I love you too, Carson Addams," I managed to get out once my orgasm began to die down.

" Fuck yeah, you do." Carson presses a slow kiss to my lips. It wa swift and sweet— almost like he didn't just fuck me like a dirty slut two seconds ago.

" Mm," I palm his chest, pulling away from him." What about you?" I ask as he pulls out of me slowly.

Carson reached beside me, picked up a scrunchie and placed my hair into a sloppy bun. I watch patiently as he grabs my bonnet and shower cap, placing them both neatly on my head. " I don't deserve it, remember."

Okay— maybe he did deserve something.

I forced myself off of the counter and followed him into the shower. He adjusted the temperature on the touch screen shower panel as I wrapped my arms around his waist. My hands drifted down the corded muscle of his hard abdomen, feeling the ridge of his abs as my fingers ran over them.

" What are you doing Angel?" He chuckles as I take his hard and erect dick in my palms.

I kiss the back of his shoulder blades as he lets out a small moan." Maybe you do deserve a little something," I whispered against his skin, pressing my lips against his shoulder once more.

Her lips sucked on my shoulder harshly as her grip tightened around my dick. My hand found its way onto the wall, palming it for stability as she began to twist her hand up and down my length.

" Fucking hell, Ayanna."

I was ready to release into her palm so quickly as she went to work on my dick, her hand adding just the right of pressure to my dick. Ayanna ran her thumb over the tip of my dick, causing it to twitch in her grasp.

My stomach tightened as she sped her movements up quickly, her hardened nipples brushing against my back at her rapid movements.

" I'm going to come so fucking quick," I admitted as she giggled— fucking giggled as she gave me a damn hand job.

This was why I loved her— she was unapologetically her.

" Mmm, come on, Carson," her voice was a sultry whisper as her lips brushed against my skin."Come hard in my hands."

With one last twist and pump, I found myself spilling over, releasing hot warm ropes of my semen into her palms. The water washed most of it away, but there were still remains of my semen on her index finger. I turned around to see her wrap her lips around the finger, sucking off the last bit of my cum.

" Fuck Angel, you can't do that," I grip her neck as she lets out a sultry chuckle. " Not when I've just come embarrassingly quick."

I smiled as she wrapped her arms around my neck, her lips curled up in a sultry grin. I began to walk forward, pushing her back towards the wall of the shower. My fingertips gripped her neck, brushing the side of them as she continued to grin.

" You're acting naughty, Ayanna."

Ayanna shakes her head once I have her body pressed against the glass wall. " Yeah you are," I pressed my forehead against hers, placing my lips against hers as the water rained down from the shower head.

I attach my lips to hers, pecking her lips repeatedly, sucking on her bottom lip as I pull away each time.

" Okay, let's get out of this shower before our skin turns wrinkly," she whispers as she taps my shoulders. I grab her hands leading her under the shower first, allowing for her to lather up her loofah with soap before I do.

" What are you wearing to dinner tonight?" She asked once we were out of the shower, she stood over her bag and pulled out a few pieces, setting them on the bed.

" You pick out what you're wearing and I'll just pick something based on that." Ayanna agrees as she studies two options to chose from.

" I think that i'll do the dress," she decides before slipping into some underwear, some black shorts, and a matching halter top.

" Okay," I say as I step into my sweats before grabbing my shirt hoodie off of the bed. " I have a few errands to run really quickly ," she eyes me questioningly as I exit out of my phone. " I should be back before dinner."

I grab my keys and my phone before stopping at the door and giving her a kiss goodbye. " Don't be late to dinner or I'll kill you," she grips my chin, placing one last kiss to my lips as I nod.

I wouldn't be late for dinner tonight. I knew how important this was for her, me meeting her grandparents for the first time. Showing up late and disappointing her yet again would just crush my spirit even more.

And I did not plan on ever disappointing her ever again.

" See you guys later," I wave to everyone before grabbing half a waffle, shoving some eggs on it and a strip of bacon before leaving the kitchen.

" Where are you going?" Haze called out after me.

"Nunya!"

I jumped into my car and noticed that I had about thirty minutes to make it across town for what I had to do. "Shit!" I buckled up and pulled out Jora's driveway and followed the directions that were already saved in my gps system.

Traffic wasn't as bad during this time of day, I managed to make it on time to my appointment and found a decent parking space.

It seemed as if God was on my side today.

I beat Dominic's team in basketball, I got to have sex and received a handjob from my girlfriend, and now decent parking...

Things were looking beyond up right now.

I walked into the building and told the receptionist what I was here for. She looked up the person's name and told me which floor to press on the elevator and which suite number to go to.

Luckily the elevator opened as soon as I approached it. I pressed the floor number and watched as the elevator doors closed. The elevator music filled the elevator as I rode to the second to last floor of the building.

I walked out of the elevator and to the room number that was given to me.

Walking over to get another receptionist desk, the lady behind the chair looks up and then looks at the time.

" Carson Addams I presume?" The lady clicks away on her computer as I tap my fingers along the counter.

" Yes ma'am," I say as she does a few more scrolls and clicks.

" Dr. Brooks will see you now," she looks up to me, motioning to the door to my right.

I began to walk towards the door," Thank you!"

" Have a nice session."

HEEEEYYYY!!!

I hood that y'all are enjoying these chapters that i'm pushing out!!! After tmr we will only have ten more chapters and the epilogue to go guys!!!

This book is so close to the end.

I love you guys so so much!! ! Thank you for reading this book and giving it a chance and I hope that you guys continue to read the series.

LOVE YOU LOTS!!!

Oh and thoughts on this chapter?!?!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

373K 11.9K 49
"You are mine now. Just remember one thing nobody gets the privilege of bringing that smile on your face and touching you" he clenched his fsts and m...
233K 8K 133
Trope: Sisters roommate "Elizabeth." I choke out. "Yeah?" "I need you to let me go, if you don't, I'll lose myself in you and won't go out to that g...
553K 23.6K 106
We're not in love. Our past is a dumpster fire. The best we are is friends with benefits... without the friends' part. Jake Harrison, USC's star quar...
5.5K 480 35
Seducing the captain of her school's basketball team was not the way Noah Bennett thought she'd start her first year at college. But when she's offer...