Don't Look Back

By Cheerreader96

Alexa Mercer has the perfect life. She’s the head cheerleader, popular, has the perfect boyfriend and she get... More

Don't Look Back- Chapter 1
Don't Look Back- Chapter 2
Don't Look Back- Chapter 3
Don't Look Back- Chapter 4
Don't Look Back- Chapter 5
Don't Look Back- Chapter 6
Don't Look Back- Chapter 7
Don't Look Back- Chapter 8
Don't Look Back- Chapter 9
Don't look back- Chapter 10
Don't look back- Chapter 11
Don't look back- Chapter 12
Don't look back- Chapter 14
Don't look back- Chapter 15
Don't look back- Chapter 16
Don't look back- Chapter 17
Don't look back- Chapter 18
Don't look back- Chapter 19
Don't look back -Chapter 20
Don't look back- Chapter 21
Don't look back- Chapter 22
Don't look back- Chapter 23
Don't look back- Chapter 24
Don't look back- Chapter 25
Don't look back- Chapter 26
Don't look back- Chapter 27
Don't look back- Chapter 28
Don't look back- Chapter 29
Don't look back- Chapter 30
Don't Look Back- Chapter 31
Don't Look Back- Chapter 32
Don't Look Back- Chapter 33
Don't Look Back- Chapter 34
Don't Look Back- Chapter 35

Don't look back- Chapter 13

1.7K 28 0
By Cheerreader96

Chapter 13-

[AN: I’m going to try Justin's POV here just to show what was going through his mind when all of this happened. Tell me if you like it or not!]

---------Justin's POV---------------

I look over toward the door and see Alexa trying to carry Jessica out of the door.

“Need a hand?” She nods her head and opens the door. Shes a few feet ahead of me and Jessica starts to mumble to me.

“What?” I loon down at her.

“I said you like her don't you?” I look away taken aback by her question before I look back to her.

“Jessica what are you talking about?” I try to play the dumb card but I failed.

“I'm not stupid, I see how you look at her and I see how she acts around you.” She almost falls over so I pick her up and carry her bridal style.

“She likes you Justin and if you hurt her I'll hurt you, and that's a promise.” I stare at her dumbfounded because I just got threatened by a girl whose drunk and also a cheerleader.

“Pay attention more Justin; you know I used to think you were smart but now I’m not so sure. I mean don't you notice how she blushes or smiles around you?” I think back to the first time I saw her and how I cought her staring at me and every other thine I’ve made her blush.

No. That had to be because I embarrassed her.

“Ask her your self if you don’t believe me of and don’t tell her she might get mad at me.” by the time shes done talking we've reached the house and Alexa leads me inside and turns the lights on.

We walk into her room and I set her down on her bed and Alexa bend down and unties her shoes and covers her up.

I walk out of the room and wait for her to come out.

We walk downstairs and she turns off the lights and locks the house.

“Thanks for helping me with her, she can be a handful sometimes.” she smiles and looks at me.

“Tell me about it you weren't the one who had to carry her, but she did say some things.” I look down to her and smile. She stops walking.

“What did she say?” she looks up to me.

“Lot's of things she mostly talked about you.”

I start walking toward the party when Alexa grabs my arm and stops me from walking.

“What things did she say Justin?”

“She told me not to tell.”

She pouts at me.

“Please tell me what she said.” she looks at me still pouting and begging with her eyes.

“Okay fine don't tell her I told you and get mad at her.”

“Deal.” She sticks out her pinky hand to me. She rolls her eyes. “It's a pinky swear.”

I smile at her and pinky swear and my pinky tingles, but I just ignore it and put it off.

“She seems to think that we like um like each other.”

“Well, yeah I mean were friends right?” she looks up at me confused.

“That's what I told her but these are her words; 'I know you guys like each other you should pay close attention have you noticed how she blushes around you? I mean you're not that stupid are you?' “

She turned her head away and I swore I saw her cheeks turn pinkish but I wasn't sure.

“Let's get back to the party.” she tried to change the subject quickly.

“You know, if I didn't know any better I would say shes right.” she looks up at me.

“So that would mean you like me right?” Crap! Why did I say that I didn't mean for it to come out like that.

She walks closer to me.

“Uh, let's go dance.” she turns her head away from me and frowns but I don’t think she meant for me to see it so I ignore it.

She turns back me and smiles to me.

“Sure.” she agrees and I take a hold of her hand and lead her back to the guest house.

Once we get inside the house I drop her hand and push her over to the dance floor, she looks around and turns back to me.

The first six or so songs are fast and I get up behind her and we grind on each other.

“Alright were going to slow it down here.” the DJ's voice boomed into the mic.

Alexa looked around and then started to walk away so I grabbed her arm and pulled her to me.

“You can dance with me if you want.” I look down at her waiting for a reply.

“Of course I do.” I smiled at her and pulled her close to me. She wraps her arms around my neck and I wrap mine around her waist.

I pull her closer wanting to feel her touch on me, and I stare into her eyes, she looks into mine and turns to lay her head down on my shoulder.

I rock us to the beat of the music and I lean my head down to whisper in her ear.

I don't quite know

how to say

how I feel”

I pause the same as the song plays the instrumental. She pulls me closer to her and I continue to sing in her ear.

Those three words

are said too much

they're not enough”

I keep singing to her and I feel her lift her head up and she moves one hand from my neck and places it beside her mouth and my jaw I feel her soft lips kiss me and she quickly lays down her head on my shoulder.

I felt her smile and I was surprised so I stopped singing and I unconsciously traced small circles on her back as I finished singing to her.

The song ended and she hesitated when she pulled away from me. I couldn’t help but smile and what Jessica said earlier rang in my mind.

We walked into the kitchen and I got lost in my thoughts about her, I tried to think of something to say to break the silence but she beat me too it and asked me if I’ve seen Chase or Aimee around.

I told her about how I saw them leave and she shoved her phone in my face.

“Did they have their things?”

“Chase did, Aimee didn't” She walked over to a pile of things in the corner and brought them over to us.

“Whose purse do you have?”

“Its Aimee's but I don't understand why would she leave without it.”

“Maybe she didn't leave.” I shrug my shoulders and look at her confused.

She looks up at me scared and confused.

“But Chase said he took her home why would he lie to me?” I shrug my shoulders and watch as she dumps Aimee's purse on the table.

There's a big bottle of perfume, keys, her phone and some other stupid items.

She looks back to perfume and turns away from me to go over the the stair case.

I walk over to the bottom of the stairs and hear a door slam loudly and someone stomp down the hallway.

I see run down the stairs crying and im frozen into place shocked, what or who made her cry?

Chase ran down after her and Aimee followed and then it made sense.

The bastard cheated on her.

I heard her yelling from the kitchen and I guess everyone else did too seeing as theu ran in thiere to see what was going.

I tried to make it over to Alexa but there were too many people.

I heard a foot steps and more shouting.

Chase puts his hands on her but she pushes him away crying and she walks over to Aimee and slaps her across the face.

She's yelling at Aimee and Chase yells at her and tries to touch her, I clench my fists ready to get in it in case he tries to hit her.

She turns her attention back to Chase and asks a question that he ignores, he finally answers but his voice in low. She asks another question and she snaps.

She slaps him across the face and kicks him where it hurts the football players come and grab a hold of her and I take a small step towards her but she breaks the hold on them and leans down to Chase who’s laying on the floor.

The room is quiet now waiting to see what she'll do.

“In case you didn't know already it's over, and I don't ever want to see or talk to you again the same goes for Aimee.” she stands up and kicks his broken arm and turns around and runs out of the house.

I move to go after her, but stop next to Chase. I lean down near him.

“Chase youre a fucking dick and I dont want you to go near her do you hear me?!” I hiss this angerly and I get infront of his face. He nods and I punch him in the nose before getting up and walking out of the door Alexa did, I get in my car and drive till I see her, I turn my car off and get out chasing after her.

Its starting to rain and I see her head into the trees.

“Damn.” I whisper and start to run after her.

“Alexa!”

she takes off running and I cant find her.

I hear crying and I follow the sound of it.

“Alexa....” she looks up and I sit down by her.

“Why was I so stupid?” she asks me hiccuping and crying.

“Alexa your not stupid, if anything you were smart you figured out was going on by finding her purse and perfume.” I reach down and wipe her tears away.

Seeing her cry makes me pissed off and I bit the inside of my cheek.

She scoots over to me and I put my arm around her and trace patterns on her arm. I feel her shiver and I shrug off my outer shirt and hand it to her.

“No, I’m not taking it away from you I don't want you to get sick.”

I sigh, “Alexa I don't care about myself I care about you.” Once the words leave my lips I care about her; a lot.

She looks at me not saying anything and I use it to my advantage and put the shirt around her.

“Justin I feel dizzy.” she lays her hand on my lap and I smile and put my hand on her forehead to move her hair back but I stop when I feel something sticky and warm.

I gasp and start to panic.

“What's wrong.” she triesto sit up but I force her to lay down.

“Alexa, did you hit your head on anything?”

“Yeah I feel and hit a tree; Justin I just want to sleep right now.” she lays her head down and tries to get comfortable.

I wipe my hand on my pants, “Alexa, no you hit your head and your bleeding, we have to get you to the hospital.” I pick her up and she wraps her arms around my neck.

I walk towards the car and I look down to see her closing her eyes and blood dripping all over her face.

“Stay awake for me Alexa, please.” I hold her tighter to me and start to run toward my car.

I hear mumble an almost inaudible 'no'.

I open the car door and gently set her inside I shut the door and quickly get into the drivers side. I speed all the way to the hospital doing 50 in a 35.

We get there in about five minutes and I pick her up and carry her into the emergency room.

“I need help now she hit her head and I dont know if she has a concussion or not but shes bleeding; bad.” I hold her tighter to my body.

“Oh dear, bring her this way.” I felt her go limp in my arms and I looked down to see her sleeping.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

[AN: I decided to this chapter how Justin saw it and I apologize if its a bit girly because I’m not a dude so I have no idea how they think.

Anyway Comment Vote Fan, pleasee!!

Also, tell me in a comment if you think the next chapter should be Alexa or Justin's POV so that’s it.]

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

38.9K 238 27
One boy with a problem, Two girls with a secret, and a drama-filled tour. You call that a disaster, while Justin calls it life. When Justin is gettin...
3K 178 30
Dani and Rose ,two best friends move into an apartment together.New loves are discovered, fights are had,pranks are pulled, secrets revealed.There is...
728K 9.7K 26
Ali thought she was going to have a perfect senior year, and everything was going according to those plans until Rhys showed up. The attraction was...
177K 4.5K 18
Love has lost meaning in Sky's lifetime. Her bruises never seem to go away. Her boyfriend is literally killing her slowly. Her parents beat her to nu...