執拗な神々

By _CutieAra_

Please read the summary for further information. More

Summary
Ch 1
Ch 2
Ch 3
Ch 4
Ch 5
Ch 6
Ch 7
Ch 8
Ch 9
Ch 10
Ch 11
Ch 12
Ch 13
Ch 14
Ch 15
Ch 16
Ch 17
Ch 18
Ch 19
Ch 20
Ch 21
Ch 22
Ch 23
Ch 24
Ch 25
Ch 26
Ch 27
Ch 28
Ch 29
Ch 30
Ch 31
Ch 32
Ch 33
Ch 34
Ch 35
Ch 36
Ch 37
Ch 38
Ch 39
Ch 40
Ch 41
Ch 42
Ch 43
Ch 45
Ch 46
Ch 47
Ch 48
Ch 49
Ch 50
Ch 51
Ch 52
Ch 53
Ch 54
Ch 55
Ch 56
Ch 57
Ch 58
Ch 59
Ch 60
Ch 61
Ch 62
Ch 63
Ch 64
Ch 65
Ch 66

Ch 44

6.5K 391 51
By _CutieAra_

[Oman, the God of Benevolence, blesses you]

I felt warmth emanating throughout my body as I received Oman’s blessing.

[Hesed, the God of Knowledge, blesses you]

Hesed’s blessing cleared my head.

[Odyssey, the God of Love, blesses you]

“Stop! That’s too much!”

I hastily made an X with my hands at the sentence that popped up in the chat window.

But I could tell it was already too late.

[Odyssey, the God of Love, expresses their dissatisfaction]

[Ciel, the God of Destruction, attempts to cast a blessing spell and looks at you]

“That ability… no, don’t waste your power.”

I said to the gods who wish to bestow me unnecessary blessings.

[Ciel, the God of Destruction, stares at you]

“So…”

[Ciel, the God of Destruction, stares at you]

I let out a small sigh.

“Okay. Go ahead.”

[Ciel, the God of Destruction, blesses you]

There was an energy in my body reminiscent of a tiger that was not suitable for nighttime rest, which had finally arrived.

I lay down on the bed after receiving Ciel’s blessing. My bed will most likely break if I have a nightmare in my sleep. While contemplating something insinuating.

“……”

Lying on my bed, I stared at the high ceiling.

‘Daisy must be washing hard by now.’

Today has been a long day for me. I went to the palace and played a game with Alberto.

‘Well, it ended with my victory, but…’

Daisy was attacked when I returned to the temple.

I can feel my heart race as I recall Daisy, who was dying just now.

‘If she had died…’

What I did earlier was wrong, but taking it out on the people around me was even more unforgivable.

“You messed with the wrong person, Queen.”

There is a saying that the best defense is attack.

I never intended to keep up with someone who wants to ruin my life. And…

“Ugh…”

When Reyhas’ eyes came to mind, I drew the blanket up to my face.

What will happen to me now that I’ve exposed Tiago’s fake saint with my hands and proved my sacred power in front of everyone?

The next day, I got away from Dwayne and went out to the main street, borrowing Daisy’s clothes.

There wasn’t any particular reason, but it was simply because I don’t have the confidence to face Reyhas again right away.

I ordered Daisy,

“Tell them I can’t leave the room because I’m sick.”

Street performers were playing catchy music on the street, and there were girls selling fruits.

Yes, let’s go for a healing outing.

Since this was the empire’s capital, there were also people from different countries in different garments. In addition to animals I’ve never seen before.

Wearing Daisy’s casual pants, a neat shirt, and a hat I bought at the stand to cover my face, I looked around and found the sign ⟨Hegen Real Estate Agency⟩.

I found it. The building!

‘My dream! A chance to escape reality!’

I excitedly opened the door and walked in.

Contrary to what I expected, the interior looked like a café.

Maybe it was a popular place, the women in dresses were seated at the table, and a man with a mustache was eager to explain something to them.

A boy who seemed to be an assistant came to me, who was hesitant to enter.

“Welcome to Hegen Real Estate Agency.”

“Ah, yes.”

“For what purpose did you come?”

I coughed once and answered naturally,

“I came to see a building. It is a building where you can do things like install a flower shop on the first floor and live on the top floor. I’m not saying I’m buying it right now, but…”

When I finished talking, the man with the mustache sitting across from the women turned to me. Then he gestured to the boy.

Then, with a troubled expression, the boy said to me,

“Do you know how much the buildings cost?”

I answered,

“No.”

The man with the mustache stood up as soon as I was done speaking.

His expression wasn’t good at all.

“Because I don’t deal with buildings above District 10, I’d like you to leave.”

His words made some noble ladies smile.

‘District 10.’

I’ve definitely heard of it.

The capital is divided into 15 districts, with Districts 1–3 reserved for the wealthy and nobles, Districts 4–10 reserved for commoners, and Districts 11–15 reserved for the poor.

I lowered my head a little and looked at my clothes.

I borrowed Daisy’s pants that were good for activities, so I didn’t look like a noble lady.

“I understand. There are many customers who come to waste their time on things they don’t promise to do, saying they’ll save up some money and buy a building one day…”

“Isn’t it preposterous to refer to it as a building in District 10 or more?”

“Ho-ho, your words are so funny.”

“That’s true. There’s no building in District 10 or higher. Hahaha!”

The ladies glanced at me and said.

Those women that seemed like spectators are probably VIPs of this agency, but it made me feel annoyed when they blatantly ignored me because of my outfit.

“Oh, ladies. I think what you just said was… a little rude.”

And instead of me, I heard a voice pointing out their rudeness.

The main character was the youngest of the women. She was probably in her 20s, and she has auburn hair.

Still, there was only one conceptual person.

“Oh, Countess Yurit.”

Seeing that everyone was glum at the woman’s words, the youngest woman appeared to have the most significant influence.

The woman, called Countess, spoke softly,

“Maybe she’s a servant running errands in a house. She came because her master asked her to find the building, so if you rudely kicked her out like this…”

Haa, it’s getting worse.

“Why would a noble send errands to a servant simply because she knows what to look for?”

When the building owner tried to help, other women gave him a hint.

Then the building owner stopped talking.

“The Countess is very considerate.”

The women praised the Countess,

“As expected, the Countess is very generous.”

“This time, she registered herself at the Elium Temple.”

They were not just simply rude, they were literally disrespectful.

You took advantage of the circumstances of others and sympathized with them. Do these nobles know that all such things are rude?

“There’s no reason for her to be my customer! We’re discussing something very important here!”

The mustache man shook at the Countess and suddenly yelled at the boy earlier.

Well, what can I do with these people?

The door then opened, and someone else entered.

I was standing with my back facing the entrance, so I couldn’t see who was coming in, but the women who glanced at the door looked surprised.

The same was true of the mustache man.

“Gosh! How long has it been, Marquis!”

The man jumped up and bowed his head straight.

I looked back, frowning.

There stood with a face I knew well.

‘Cass Lloyd.’

Black hair with pomade bangs and neat attire. It was in stark contrast to my outfit with dirt stains.

“Get her out of here!”

The mustache man whispered to the boy, who appeared to be his assistant.

Then Cass opened his mouth,

“You don’t have to do that.”

The mustache man looked at Cass with puzzled eyes.

Cass raised my hand and gently kissed the back of it. I could sense the women making surprised faces.

“Sir Marquis…”

Cass slowly raised his gaze, which had dropped below me, and made eye contact with me. His dark blue eyes were strangely sweet.

“It must have been that you had brought salvation to the poor in the lowest places of the city.”

He reached up and took off my hat. Revealing my blonde hair.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

144K 4.9K 25
Ready for another story, guys? :) PS: This is not a sequel.
3.2M 106K 55
Completed.
202K 6.2K 54
I could say this is one cliché story. A college girl died and transmigrated into an otome game she once played. Unfortunately she becomes the villain...
9.9K 661 18
this is a try to revive my original book. i think to give a summary of my book in brief. so new readers can get idea what i wrote before.