SCANDALOUS | W. (DISCONTINUE...

By nicxl333

❝how about you do that cute little dance on my lap❞ ★ ° . *   ° . °☆  . * ● ¸ .    ★  ° :. ★  * • ○ ° ★ ... More

000 - prologue
001 - sleepover?
002 - a certain encounter
003 - we're done
004 - a night to remember
005 - pussy whipped syndrome
006 - a turn on
007 - take it
008 - fwb
009 - no hope
010 - we're dating
011 - art of seduction
012 - hennessy and lap dances
013 - wakatoshi?
014 - you dissapoint me, kuroo
015 - movie night
016 - location? lap
017 - will you be mine?
018 - paparazzi???

019 - mr money man

824 21 10
By nicxl333

SCANDALOUS
by nicxl333

!warning!
mature themes

you and ushijima eventually brushed

past the events that recently occurred and made your way over to your condo, given that you still needed to change and all. he pulled up in the garage underneath the building, parking his car next to yours before hopping out. he walked round to your side and opened the door for you, taking your hand in his to help you step out.

you both walked up to the elevator, walking in once it arrived and stepped in, waiting for the doors to close. as soon as the doors came together so did your bodies, your hands entangling in ushijima's hair while his large hands gripped your waist, your lips entwining with one another. his hand slid down to your ass giving it a squeeze while he pushed your body against the elevator wall, pressing his body into yours. your thigh came up to rest against his hip, your pelvis coming into contact with his, rubbing against each other, making you moan into his mouth.

before it could get anymore heated the elevator stopped it's ascent, giving a light ding, signalling that you had reached your floor. you both fixed your disheveled figures momentarily before walking to your front door. you whisked out your keys and opened the front door, barely having enough time to close it before ushijima pushed you against it and claimed your lips once more.

"you gonna let me fuck you against this door like the slut you are?"

you looked at him straight in his eyes for a second, a look of disbelief evident on your face.

"you're insane. my pussy still hurts from the last 4 attacks you orchestrated on it."

"i would like to think that was a very enjoyable experience for the both of us."

"correct, but anymore action on it and i might just call peta on your ass."

"you're no fun."

"i get that a lot."

you gave his lips one last peck before pushing him off you to go change. he followed you into your bedroom, watching as you stripped off his clothes.

"no warning?"

"wakatoshi, you were literally just inside me a few hours ago."

"i can make it happen again."

"why are you so horny? you're moving like a teenager who just discovered porn for the first time."

"can you blame me? look at you."

"yeah i'm hot i know." you smirked at him.

you took your bra off, leaving you fully naked in front of him.

"i'm about three seconds from pouncing on you."

"and you're about two seconds from getting kicked out of my house."

"duly noted."

you walked over to your dresser, picking out an outfit, and a new bra with underwear. nothing too fancy but just a chill outfit.

you then grabbed the underwear, bending over making sure your ass poked out in ushijima's direction so he could see as you slowly slid the fabric up your legs.

"y/n you're killing me here."

"aww poor baby, you'll survive."

next was your bra, you knew full well you could put it on yourself, but why not make your boyfriend do it for you?

"toshi..."

"mmm?"

"can you help me please?"

he looked over to you, holding your bra out, breasts out in the open.

"y/n i'm holding myself back for your sake please for the love of god try and do it yourself."

"tch, pussy."

"coming from the person who can't put their bra on. tell me y/n, if i weren't here how would you have put it on?"

"i would've let my boobs fly free."

"..."

• 30 minutes later •

after moments of bickering here and there you were finally ready and you both made your way to the mall.

you first stopped off at a high end clothing store, deciding to buy an airport worthy fit. you had an image to uphold after all.

"toshi, how about this?"

you held up a ribbed skirt and top set in front of him, letting him analyse.

"it's the airport y/n not the club, why not just throw on some sweats, shirt, a cap and call it a day?"

"i don't wanna hear shit from the person who's wardrobe consists of purely sweats and athletic gear."

"i'm an athlete what do you expect?"

"and i'm in the same field, yet i manage to still look good."

"so you're saying i don't look good?"

"you look good idiot, you could just spruce up your closet a bit."

"okay. pick out some stuff for me then and i'll get it."

you jumped up and down in glee, instantly grabbing his hand and moving towards the men section, holding up different outfits against him.

in the end you had about 7 different outfits and ushijima had 6. you headed to the tills ready to pay, handing the clothes to the cashier, who looked at you both clearly recognising you.

she could barely hold it together, scanning the clothes with haste and removing the security tags, before folding them up and putting them into bags. ushijima had his hands around your waist, his head resting on your shoulder, watching the cashier.

"your total for today is ¥431,827 (approximately $3000 or £2356)."

you immediately got your card out ready to put it in the machine, but ushijima beat you to it.

"toshi baby, what are you doing i don't mind paying?"

"you don't mind paying, but that doesn't mean i'll let you pay. i told you i'd pay for my stuff already, that just includes yours." he said while typing his pin number on the machine.

you pouted at him but quickly turned around to clasp your hands around his waist.

"thank you toshi."

"this just means i deserve head later."

you rolled your eyes at him, letting go of his waist and turning back around to collect the bags, the cashier clearly having something to say.

"so...are you guys like...together now?

you looked at ushijima, smiling at him while he smiled back.

"nah i hate this guy."

"walk yourself home."

you immediately gave him a peck on the cheek before he could say anything else.

"fine, i guess i can tolerate him."

he rolled his eyes at you collecting the remaining bags.

"i would like to think i was more than tolerable last night."

"shut up toshi."

the shop assistant looked at the two of you bickering as you left the store, slightly chucking.

that's the realest couple i've ever seen.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

179K 5K 24
Your the Manager of the Volleyball team for Shiratorizawa.You live right behind The Dream boy,Ushijima Wakatoshi.His parents and your parents have al...
56.8K 1.1K 27
If only I can turn back the time, but there no such thing in the world that could even happen. Why? Why did I let you go back then? Was I afraid? Jus...
25.6K 728 21
Y/n L/n and Ushijima Wakatoshi are the star athletes of Shirotrizawa Academy, but all eyes are on Ushijima as he's the schools most attractive guy an...
61.5K 600 33
𝑇𝑆𝑈𝐾𝐼𝑆𝐻𝐼𝑀𝐴 𝑋 𝐹𝐸𝑀 | 𝑅𝐸𝐴𝐷𝐸𝑅 ↳ "𝑌𝑂𝑈'𝑅𝐸 𝐹𝑈𝐶𝐾𝐼𝑁𝐺 𝑀𝐼𝑁𝐸, 𝑌𝐴 𝐾𝑁𝑂𝑊 𝑇𝐻𝐴𝑇? 𝑌𝑂𝑈 𝐶𝐴𝑁 𝐵𝐸 𝐴𝑁 𝐼𝐷𝐼𝑂𝑇 𝑆...