014 - you dissapoint me, kuroo

SCANDALOUS
by nicxl333

SCANDALOUS by nicxl333

"wakatoshi?"

there he was, sitting on your sofa, phone in hand and scanning your figure. he was there at possible the worst timing, when you had just walked in with your heels in hand, and oversized clothes that clearly weren't yours. the situation couldn't possibly look worser.

"erm, hello y/n." he said awkwardly, standing up and walking closer towards you.

"how'd you get in?"

"i got a call from mika last night, telling me to sort out whatever it was going on between us, and she told me where your spare key was. she sounded drunk, but she's right."

you scowled internally. trust mika to always implant herself into your situations.

ushijima grabbed your hand and led you to your sofa, sitting the both of you down.

"first off y/n, i wanted to say that i am deeply sorry for taking control of your love life without your consent. it's just that... i do admit i like you very much. i guess i felt scared, scared that you would prefer suna over me and i'd lose you, just as quickly as i met you. however, i failed to acknowledge that you might not feel the same way about me yet, which i'm okay with. it was completely wrong of me and i should never have done that."

you sat there, listening to every word he said. the way he took accountability for everything had you moved, especially when during your breakup with kuroo he did quite the opposite, leaving you to wonder if you were the problem. it was quite a nice contrast, and something you could get behind.

although, you felt that he wasn't the only one at fault.

"well...while we're apologising for things i am also to blame. i blew up on you. without letting you give a proper explanation. it really wasn't that deep for me to be going off on you like that, and it wasn't cool. so i'm sorry too. also, please don't think that me and suna are a thing. me and mika got really drunk yesterday and he just happened to be at the club we were at. i know the picture looks suspect, and they weren't entirely wrong because suna was trying to make passes at me, but i didn't entertain it. it didn't feel right. i then passed out at the club and he took me and mika to his house, which is why i'm in his clothes. nothing happened and i don't plan on anything happening because i...i want you. not him."

you exhaled, out of breath from that long apology/explanation, while ushijima just sat in silence, taking everything you said into account.

"wakatos-"

he cut you off with a kiss, his hand going to the back of your head to push you against him further, his other hand at your waist. you reciprocated the kiss, sighing happily. after a moment you pulled away, feeling blissed out.

"shit i'm sorry, i didn't even ask you first."

"it's alright toshi" you giggled.

"i want to make it up to you. show you i'm capable. you're going to that red carpet event coming up right? could i potentially accompany you?"