Yours - COMPLETE

By Lblackwell123

What happens when a stubborn 19 year old cheerleader comes across a broody 37 year old mechanic? Read this s... More

Aesthetic
Author's Note
Chapter one ✔️
Chapter two ✔️
Chapter three✔️
Chapter four✔️
Chapter five✔️
Chapter six✔️
Chapter seven✔️
Chapter eight✔️
Chapter nine✔️
Chapter ten✔️
Chapter eleven✔️
Chapter twelve✔️
Chapter thirteen✔️
Chapter fourteen✔️
Chapter fifteen✔️
Chapter sixteen✔️
Chapter seventeen✔️
Chapter eighteen✔️
Chapter ninteen✔️
Chapter twenty✔️
Chapter twenty-one✔️
Chapter twenty-two✔️
Chapter twenty-three✔️
Chapter-twenty four✔️
Chapter twenty-six✔️
Epilogue✔️
Authors Note

Chapter twenty-five✔️

36.6K 1K 515
By Lblackwell123

Andy Anders

I woke up around ten in the morning to an empty bed. I was confused at first as to why I was alone but when I checked my phone, I saw a text from Nick saying that he was running a few errands and that he will be back soon. Since it's Thursday, I only have one class which is at two in the afternoon but I'll probably just skip it and wait until Nick get's back.

Climbing out of bed, I grab one of Nick's shirts that end mid thigh and pull on a pair of underwear before walking downstairs to make myself some breakfast. As I'm walking down the stairs, my phone starts going off and I look to see that it's Bella calling me.

"Hey, bitch." I say when I pick up.

"Hey, bitch?" She says back incredulously. "Don't 'Hey, bitch' me! Where the hell have you been? You're not at your place and you haven't been in school for the past few days. Are you okay?"

I sigh with guilt because I feel like shit not telling her everything that's went down. She's become my best friend these past couple of months and I'm so grateful for her. I grab a pan for the cabinet underneath the stove and then some pancake mix from the pantry to make pancakes.

"How about this. Let's grab lunch tomorrow and I'll tell you everything that's happen."

"Promise?"

I smile. "I promise."

"Okay well if you're not at your place then where are yo—wait, are you at Mr. Shepards?" She gasps and I roll my eyes.

"Ugh please call him Nick and yes I'm at his place. I've been staying here for a few days."

Her squeal is so loud that I have to bring the phone away from my ear. I decided to just put her on speaker while I'm mixing the pancake mix in a bowl.

"I so called this! I knew it was gonna happen. Me and Mike were—"

"Wait! You and Mike knew?" Oh fuck what if Mike told Jace?

"Don't worry, he's not gonna say anything. He values his life too much to portray my trust. And yes, we knew for a while. We both saw the way that you and Nick would look at each other. It was only a matter of time."

Oh my fucking god.

I mean, am I really that upset that they know? I didn't want to keep us a secret forever. I knew that I would have to tell Jace eventually, even though we aren't really friends now we use to have a weird thing going on before I caught him sucking face with Scarlet. This thing between me and Nick has been going on for nearly three months so it was bound to slip out eventually.

"Just...don't tell Jace. I'm sure Nick would want to be the one to tell him."

"Don't tell me what?"

I jump and turn around to see Jace standing on the other side of the island. His eyes widen when he realizes that it's me and does a full body sweep with his eyes.

"Andy? What are you doing here?"

"Oh shit." I hear Bella say through speaker phone.

I curse and quickly hang up the phone before turning back to Jace. He's still staring at me and I can see the turmoils rolling in his head before his eyes widen a second time and then his jaw clenches down hard.

"Jace I—"

"You're fucking my dad." It wasn't a question. It was a statement.

What the fuck do I say to that? Yeah I'm fucking your dad and he makes me orgasm like no other. I can't say that. Well, technically I can but that'd be wrong.

I distinctly pull down Nick's shirt that I'm wearing and Jace follows the action. His eyes flash with anger before looking away.

"Jesus Christ." He runs his fingers through his hair and is breathing heavily. I have no idea what to do. I'm just standing here in the kitchen while Jace is having a little nervous breakdown.

Ugh where the fuck is Nick?

"Jace."

"Don't." He looks back up at me and he looks furious. "So what? Because you couldn't get with me you decided to get with my dad?"

"What? No, Jace! This was never about you. It just happened." I snap.

He chuckles and takes a step forward. "Just happened huh? You little slut."

I'm taken back by his words. He use to be sweet-ish. What the actual fuck?

"You're mad and I get that but don't call me a slut." I say, trying to sound calm.

He takes another step forward around the island until he's also in the kitchen. "But that's what you are. A slut. A whore. Scarlet has told me about all the men you've been with last year. And honestly, I wasn't surprised."

"Stop." I take a step back.

"So now here you are, fucking around with my father." Another step.

"Jace stop!"

I hear the front door slam shut and then heavy footsteps coming near us. When I see Nick enter the kitchen area I sigh in relief. He looks from me to his son and his eyes flash with anger when he notices how close Jace is to me and that I'm only wearing a shirt.

"What the fuck is going on here." Nick walks over to me and pulls me behind him to cover myself.

Jace shrugs. "Just having a lovely chat with your whore of a girlfriend."

I feel Nick tense in front of me and I put a hand on his bicep for reassurance.

"Jace, let's go outside and talk."

Jace looks at his father and shakes his head incredulously. "And say what? How you're banging the girl I liked and that you're sorry? Bullshit. I don't want to hear anything of this." He walks out of the kitchen towards the front door.

Nick looks back at me for a moment before following his son out and now I'm standing in the middle of the kitchen and flinch when I hear the front door slam.

~~~

🔥Mature Content🔥

A few hours later and Nick still hasn't returned. I decided to go back upstairs to his room to take a shower. I strip out of my clothes and turn on the shower and wait until the water heats up.

I look at myself in the mirror to see that the bruises on my face are nearly gone with just a yellow-ish pigment on my cheekbone and forehead. I look at my neck to see two hickeys near my pulse and then look down to my inner thighs to see a few more. I blush at the memory and get into the shower.

The hot water cascades down my body and I bring my head under the water to wet my hair. I try to think about the positives right now. Tomorrow I will be meeting with Nick's friend, Andrew, about the case I want to open against Dominic and hopefully this will soon be over.

I'm so entranced in my thoughts that I don't even hear the bathroom door open and then I only realize I'm not alone when I feel a warm body pressed against my back a minute later. I feel arms wrap around my waist and I lean into the chest knowing that it's Nick.

"How is he?" I ask.

I hear him sigh before placing a kiss on my head. "He thinks I'm with you to hurt him. I tried to tell him that I wasn't but he just left. I decided to drive around town afterward to clear my mind."

"Oh." I whisper. He needed to clear his mind. Maybe he doesn't want to be with me anymore because I'm ruining his relationship with his son. "Maybe I should go. I mean, I'm ruining everything for you and Jace—"

"No."

"No?"

"You're not ruining anything and you're not leaving. Jace will come around eventually because he now knows how much I love you a—" He stops talking and I feel like I've stopped breathing. Did he just say...

"You love me?" I turn around to look at him but he isn't looking at me. I bring my hand to his cheek to turn his head so that he's looking at me and I ask again, "Do you actually love me?"

He looks between both of my eyes before nodding. "I do. I love you, Andy."

A mixture between a sob and a laugh escapes my mouth and I lift up on my toes to kiss him.

"I love you too, Nick." I look back up into his eyes to see pure adoration and love in them. He isn't lying to me to get what he wants. He isn't manipulating me. He isn't using me. He actually loves me.

He kisses me and I wrap my arms around his neck.

"Say it again." Nick says against my lips.

"I love you." I yelp when he lifts me up and presses me against the tiled wall. He smashes his lips against mine again but this time with more determination and I moan when I feel his tip at my entrance.

"Again." He demands, rocking his length against my center.

"I love you so much, Nick." I whimper. "Please fuck me."

I lick his upper lip and bring my head forward to connect our lips. We both moan once he finally pushes into me.

"I'll never get tired of you, princess." He groans when he pulls back only to push into me with more force. "Of how you feel wrapped around my cock." He thrusts hard into me, "Of how your ass feels in my hands." He squeezes my ass, "Of how your lips feels on mine." He kisses me and I moan into his mouth when I feel his tongue dance with mine. "I'll never get tired of you because I love everything about you. I just love you."

My back continuously hitting the wall and our wet bodies are meshed together like glue. I bring my hands to his hair and pull it back so that I can connect our lips together once again.

"Nick..." I moan when he starts drilling into me. Hard, fast, deep strokes of his cock going in and out of me.

"You're all mine, baby." Another hard thrust. "All mine."

"All yours." I whimper when I start feeling my insides clenching and my lower stomach knotting with pressure. My thighs start to tremble and I lose grip on his hips. Nick quickly grips the backs of my thighs and continues to fuck me against the shower wall. I scream out his name when I finally come. A few seconds later and Nick is following suit, groaning into my neck when he shoots his load into me. He presses us against the wall and I can feel his entire body trembling.

"You okay?" I breathlessly ask, pulling his face from my neck to look at him.

He gives me a lazy smile and pecks my lips once before dropping me to my feet.

"I don't think I've ever came that hard before, and I'm nearing my forties." He chuckles.

I laugh and smack his butt before going back under the shower. "Be thankful you're still hot and know how to work that thing." I point to his dick.

His laugh is deep and husky and it sends shivers down my spine. I feel him wrap his arms around my waist with his head in my neck.

"You sure you still want to be with me? I mean, you're just so young and I don't want to take away your youth by being with a much older man. I'll weigh you down, Andy."

"Stop." I tell him and turn around so that he can see my face. "You will not weigh me down. I've spent the majority of my childhood being utterly miserable and now I have someone that I love so fucking much and I don't plan on leaving or giving up." I lean up on my toes so that we're almost face to face. "You're stuck with me, asshole."

He looks down at me with a smile on his face. God, I'll never get tired of that smile.

"We're in this together?" He asks and I smile.

"We're in this together."

*****

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

63.3K 1.1K 27
Her world was perfect. Until her parents became her worse nightmare, lost her brother due to suicide. She lost her closest friend due to a rumour. Sh...
4K 372 41
A 33years old man cold and polite also gentle .The best swim teacher .He has a sad story ..Slowly he falls for his swimmer student but what's the ne...
113K 4.4K 29
You are a 17 year old going to a new school, trying to survive High school with the Banana Bus Crew bullying you! You make friends too, some you migh...
495K 19.8K 32
Elliot never had friends, he's always been bullied and his parents are both drunkards with a bad temper. All his life he's just dealt with the proble...