Danganronpa Scenarios/Prefere...

By fictionalscene

⚠️UPDATES ONCE A MONTH⚠️ I do all of the characters from all of the games. (Minus Monokuma, the monokubs and... More

Dr1 - Ultimate
Dr2 - Ultimate
Dr1 - Meeting/Talking
Dr2 - Meeting/Talking
Dr3 - Meeting/Talking
Dr1 - Meeting Again/Friends
Dr2 - Meeting Again/Friends
Dr3 - Meeting Again/Friends
Dr1 - Feelings/Ask Out
Dr2 - Feelings/Ask Out
Dr3 - Feelings/Ask Out
D1 - Date
Dr2 - Date
Dr3 - Date
Dr1 - First Kiss
Dr2 - First Kiss
Dr3 - First Kiss

Dr3 - Ultimate

333 0 3
By fictionalscene

Rantaro Amani

Ultimate Lapidary

You always loved watching documentaries on TV. Not ones about to sea or things like that but ones where they explore a cave. They see people at work, finding all kinds of different rocks and crystals. They were so pretty. In the end they shown what they became. You wanted to do that. You knew, you could do that.

So you did. You grew up and became an apprentice. You put your heart and sole into learning. Your teacher also explained where they came from and their backstory. You loved the experience.

Kokichi Oma

Ultimate Royalty

Royalty. You were the next in line for the throne but were too young yet to become King/Queen/royal You knew everything there was to being who you were. You were the eldest so of course you had to. You were saw as perfect, and you were. You were in charge of bringing up your sister to be a princess.

It was weird for you. To be seen as an icon. You had people from everywhere bowing to you and you always restrained them from doing so. Always telling them, nicely, to stand up. Everyone always treated you like an object. as in, how they're supposed to but you didn't want that. You wanted to be treated like an ordinary person.

K1-B0 (Kee-Bo)

Ultimate Mechanic

You've always been good at fixing things. You started off with small toys. Like, cars that your sister broke and dolls that your brother broke. Eventually, you ended up fiddling with electronics and got them to work. You were fixing everything in the family home by thirteen. You were the best in the little village you lived in and went around fixing small things for them.

By sixteen, you could fix about anything and would fix them easily. With no problem at all. Everything you did, you wouldn't leave until you knew it was fully stable. You didn't want anyone to get hurt even with your 'don't care' attitude.

Gonta Gokuhara

Ultimate Humanitarian

The small acts always made you happy. From helping someone getting bullied, to giving a homeless person some change. From a young age, you always liked helping people. To know that they're okay and healthy. You cared so much that you never put yourself first.

It got you and your parents into a lot of arguments. They wanted you to focus on yourself while you knew that other people in the world needed you. You wanted to help them. You wanted to make them happy and be able to live a stable life as much as they could help.

Shuichi Saihara

Ultimate Thief

You grew up poor. Your parents died and you hated the orphanage you lived in so you ran away and lived on the streets. Pick pocketing and stealing was the only way for you to survive. There was no way you were gonna beg for anything. The best part was, with a small bit of practice, you never got caught.

People would feel sorry for you when the pass the street, so you got money that way from kind people. You made sure to remember their faces so you didn't steal from them by mistake.

Korekiyo Shinguji

Ultimate Alternative Fashion Enthusiast

You rebelled against your grandparents. You had to. You had to have something in your control because everything was out of it. You lived with them because your mother ran away from home without you. She left a note saying she couldn't handle it there and that they could give you a better life than she ever could. you found out later that she ran away with her boyfriend (Not your dad) because each other's parents didn't like the other.

You became known for the type of things you wear. It was our of the ordinary and unheard of. That doesn't mean you were unlikable. You got along with everyone. You just took control of the only thing you could. Your style.

Ryoma Hoshi

Ultimate Volleyball Pro

You originally joined because your friend wanted to be a part of it. You hated the thought of sports, of any kind, but you gave it a try for her. You ended up loving it more than she did. You gave as much as you could into it. You loved it .

You asked your friend as much as you could, to practice with you and you quickly ride to the top. You were the setter but you could play any position. You just found the setter to be more interesting for you.

Kaito Momata

Ultimate Astrologist

The stars. The most beautiful thing in the world to you. Your family lived out in the country side. Most of the sky there, is clear at night so you got to see the stars. Your room is in the attic and you have a sky light. You can see the stars straight though, no problem.

When the moon is full, you could see the dark marks on the moon. You loved how pretty it was. You also loved the information and things you could learn from the stars. It wasn't even a little bit of information.

Kaede Akumatsu

Ultimate Violinist

Your mum learnt the Violin when she was young so she taught you. The only difference was, you showed more of an interest than she did. You passed her level of teaching so she took you to lessons. They taught you everything you needed to know and even made up your own tunes.

The violin was your life. It was the only thing there for you when you needed something/someone. It always made you feel that much happier. More than any human could.

Miu Iruma

Ultimate Singer

Your mother was rich. Very rich. She payed for singing lessons for you for a long time. You were taught how to sing because your mother didn't have the voice for it. You loved singing but it was for your mother. She was the reason you started, you are the reason you keep doing it.

Getting stuck in music is really easy for you. It's your way of getting out of reality for a while. To get away from your strict mother and your 'want it all' sister. The only part of your family that you like, is your older brother. He is very supportive of everything you do and sticks by you for anything.

Tsumugi Shirogane

Ultimate Fanfic Writer

Ahh, yes. A full circle. All of your siblings love anime and movies. Of any sort really. You always have nights where you'd watch movies, and days where you binge watch a series. None of them really thought about writing a fanfiction on it, so you did. As a joke but it blew up overnight.

You got requests after requests to write another story. You were really surprised but your family were really supportive. So you did write another one. They took time. Like a lot of time, they eventually got published to an actual library where thousands were sold out in minutes. You were really surprised.

Tenko Chabashira

Ultimate Gymnast

Your parents put you into gymnastics as soon as you could walk. It did good for you. As you grew up, you really enjoyed it. You always won medals when you went into a competition. As you turned into a teenager, you were teacher the younger ones how to do stuff.

You mostly enjoyed the floor out of everything but the uneven bars were fun too. Yes, you had your fair share of injuries but you never let that stop you. You always bounced back harder and came back stronger.

Kirumi Tojo

Ultimate CEO

You were always negotiating as a child. Always making unfair deals by making other people think they were getting more out of it than they actually were. Your parents at the time found it really funny but, as you grew up, and you never grew out of it, they got quite worried. This wasn't to say you weren't a nice person, you just knew how to get what you want from people.

You eventually got and idea to start a trading business. Because of your success instantly, you became really rich. You obviously gave your parents a lot of it because you live in their house but, once you move out, you're gonna keep most of it.

Maki Harukawa

Ultimate Storyteller

You always had a very vivid imagination. Always an adventure when you played in your room with your toys. Your parents liked to listen in on the story your acting out because you always have something different. It was almost like listening to a book on audible but it quickly getting to the plot instead of five long chapters explaining the characters.

As you grew up, you began shearing your stories with your little twin brother and sister. They enjoyed them so much, they went to school and told them all about you and your stories. Eventually, you had a whole crowd of children before you wanting to listen to a story of yours. You gladly began acting out your story to them.

Himiko Yumeno

Ultimate Realist

Your dad was very skeptical while your mother was down to earth. You believe in fact rather than fiction. You were very much like your mother in that aspect. If you didn't know something, you'd need to find it out. So you had the facts and not the fiction. If there wasn't an answer, it wasn't real.

The witch/wizard conundrum  made no sense to you. Sure it was entertaining but there wasn't anything real about it. Don't get me wrong. You knew when to keep your mouth shut from hurting people. You weren't horrible. You just know the truth.

Angie Yonaga

Ultimate Fashion Designer

Fashion. You one true love. You grew up poor with your dad. Your mum was rich and she took your brother when they had a divorce. You get to see her but she isn't really a nice person and, now, neither is your brother.

You wanted to be a fashion designer mostly because you wanted to surpass your mum in the money department. Which you did. Very quickly. Once you sent out your first design, it had to be bid for and it went on forever. You made more of the same and different designs. All coming together in the thousands. Everything was coming together perfectly.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

366 0 20
"Are you ready to participate in a gamshow full of despair? You aren't? Well, that's the spirit! Prepare yourself for a journey through Hope, Despair...
15.1K 208 39
Danganronpa one shots. Read the rules. Feel free to request! December 22, 2021- #25 under headcannons {I do not own danganronpa nor do I own any of...
100K 2.3K 17
Monokuma decided to make the first motive to start the killings, but instead it doesn't go as planned. He had injected Shuichi with something that ma...
83.5K 1.7K 105
CAUSE WHY NOT?! Ask any and all of the Danganronpa characters! No limitations! (Except one, but that's inside the book)