The Lost Daughter- A Mafia Pr...

By alyssa21hosein

The Lost Mafia Princess Alyssa has gone through pain and torture. But it has made her who she is. Known in th... More

CHARACTER ASTHETICS
Cousins and Uncles.
Tattoo and Weapon Tour
Alyssa's Cars and Bikes
PROLOGUE
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Family House
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
4/20 Special
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
important note
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Not a chapter
just a thought/rant/adressing something
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65

Chapter 14

24.4K 506 82
By alyssa21hosein

Reminder of Alyssa's outfit

Reminder of Her mom's outfit

——————————————————————————————————————————————————————————

"Oooh mom you look sooo good!" I said happily clapping my hands together as I watched her walk out of her and dad's room.

I was almost going to forget the gifts so I quickly went and got them.

"Me baby, have you seen yourself, we might really need to step up our security!" She laughed.

"I told my friends to come over for dinner mom, they should be here in like 5 minutes." I told her.

"I can't wait, they seem very close to you."

"They are." I smile as we made our way downstairs.

As me and mom entered the dining area, mouths opened and closed. Eyes widened and dad looked as though he wanted to have another child in 9 months.

"YOU HAVE TATTOOS!!" Everyone shouted except for one, he just looked at me.

"Nope. Nope. Nope." Lorenzo began.

"Go change please. Respectfully." Alonzo continued to the protests.

"You look pretty sorella and mommy." Sante said, earning glares from the rest of the family.

"Leave the girls alone boys." Dad spoke up after clearing his throat.

"Yes I have tattoos, I have quite a few actually. You'll see all eventually" I said.

"I don't think I've met you guys yet, I'm sorry my name is Alyssa."

"Hi there, Jake." One of them with blue eyes introduced.

"Liam." The other nodded toward me.

"Christopher, nice to meet you." He said giving me a small smile.

"Hi there, my name is Damien." One said with a low voice.

"We're twins, Caleb and Carson." Two boys stated together.

"Hey my name is Dimitri." He murmured. He was hot.
He had these grey eyes that were almost blue. His hair was messy as he ran his hands though his brown locks that had hints of gold. A stranger could tell he had a great body, and I bet his ass looked good in a pair of jeans. And trust me that's one of my requirements. He was also taller in comparison to me. I would reach about his chest.

"Nice to meet you all." I said while I was talking, I noticed how Dimitri was trying to discreetly check me out.

"I invited a couple of people for dinner they should be here soon." I informed everyone as if on que, the doorbell rang. I bolted to the door and stood waiting for my baby girl and baby boy to hug me. And exactly that they did.

Third person POV

Little footsteps and giggles were heard throughout the Argento mansion.

Everyone watched in shock and confusion as the youngest Argento smiled and stooped down and opened her arms for the two now visible children.

"My babiesss" she cooed as they embraced one another.

" I missed you both sooo muchhh" she said hugging them and kissing their squishy faces.

" I mwissed you too." The two said together, causing her to giggle.

"Ok," she said standing up, she picked the two kids up into her arms then continued. "Where are they babies?" She asked the kids.

"Twey owtside." The young boy replied. Just as she was about to go to see her friends, they began to walk inside.

"Ten minutes here and I already lost my children." A young man said as took one of the kids from Alyssa.

"It's not my fault, I'm their favorite." She said smirking

"Nice to see you again Johnathon." She said hugging him then turned Jess who took the other child from Alyssa's arms .

"Jesss!" She said as she hugged her. " Alyssa! The kids won't shut up about you it's always where's aunty, why isn't she here." Jess whined.

"We'll I'm here now." She said hugging her friend she said her Australian accent being brought out more than the others.

"Babe, come on you haven't seen me the longest!" Akari complained and many growls could be heard.

"Whatever, do you want a hug or what bro?" she asked him.

"What is that witchcraft of a question!" He asked embracing me in a hug.

"Where's your boyfriend mate?" she asked him wriggling her eyebrows.

"Right here Lyss!" He said as she pulled him into a hug.

Akari remained blushing.

"Don't think you're off the hook yet." She said glaring at them.

Alyssa's POV

"Okay let's introduce you guys" I said as I turned around looking at my family.

"Guys these are Jess, Johnathon and these are their children Khaleah and Armani." I said pointing to each of them as she spoke

"and over here is my best friend Akari and his boyfriend Lyndon, but I call him Lynn for short." I continued

"And well, this is my family, my dad, mom, brothers there's too much of you.. can you say your names for everyone." I asked

Everyone said their names and introduced themselves and we went to the dining room.

"Ooh wait I have a surprise, Jess do you have their iPads with them?" I asked.

"Yea, need me to get it?" She asked and I nodded my head.

She got them out of her purse. While I went to the living room to get the gifts.

"Okayyyyy babies, your favorite aunty got giftssss!!" I said.

"ALYSSSAAA!!!" Jess said while my eyes looked at her in a 'what?' expression.

"They are my niece and nephew, what do you expect me to do??!" I asked.

"You already got them a tv and ipads and a whole lot of other stuff!" She whisper yelled but everyone could clearly hear what the conversation was.

"Jess, look stop arguing with me please. Look at them! Look how happy they areee! How can you deny such adorable faces" I whined.

Chuckles echoed throughout the room.

"Fine, I can't stop you but please don't turn them into spoiled brats. Please."

"Of course I won't I'll teach them manners?" I more asked as she shook her head yes.

"Yes manners and to do chores." She said when Akari shook his head mouthing it and gave a thumbs up in the background.

" Okay! Open them!" I said excitedly.

The kids opened the gifts and squealed at the new outfits and toys they got. I finally got the boxes with the headphones.

"Okay well Johnathon and Jess, this is honestly more for you so you don't have to listen to Cocomelon and Peppa Pig all day" I said as I gave the twins their boxes.

"THANK GOD! NO MORE JUMPING UP AND DOWN IN MUDDY PUDDLES AND COLOR SONGS ALL DAY!" Johnathon screamed when they opened the headphones.

I laughed as Jess kept thanking me for blessing their ears.

I took their iPads and inserted a chip I created in my technology company for the kids. It basically makes it child safe. It had an incident let's just say with some hackers and images popping up.

"Hey Jess, I put something in it, it will stop the problem with the things popping up and you can control what they watch and stuff." I whispered to her.

"Thanks A." She said hugging me.

"Okay we need to eat...I'm hungry" I said as I turned to see my brothers, their friends and my parents looking at me in admiration and my parents and brothers in love.

"Can I get a car?" Akari asked and I snapped my head toward him.

"What? Like a toy car?" I asked feigning confusion. I heard laughter once again.

"No like a real one like Vroom Vroom!" He said like a little child

"Maybe for....your birthday?" I said in a joking and sarcastic voice.

"It was worth a chance okay!" he said smiling and hugging me laughing.

Little did he know.

"Whatever."

We carried on with dinner until it was time for them to go.

Happy Friday! Hope you have a great weekend.

Don't forget to do something fun!

Hope you enjoyed this chapter, please let me know what you guys think.

Lots of my love

-Alyssa ❤️

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.2M 28.8K 61
Evelyn Smith is a 15 year old girl who lives with her parents. She has been abused all her life by her parents, but still tries to find the good in b...
43.4K 481 17
Arabela feels as if she has no place in the world, she feels lost. Arabella Hernandez is a young girl that got kidnapped by her mother at the age of...
1.3M 28.2K 55
Meet Janessa Raines.. A 17 Year Old Assassin, Business Owner And Mom.. She was kidnapped at 1 by her families rival and she endured pain all the way...