Vincent Larusso/Adam Banks Im...

By epicdude5834

This is about the hottest person everrrr;))))) More

Adam Banks D1 Dinner
Vincent Larusso Starting d3 Filming
Vincent Larusso A different Movie
Adam Banks D3
Vincent Larusso D2
Adam Banks, Larson and Mcgill D2
Adam Banks Varsity Dinner D3
Vincent Larusso D1
Adam Banks D3
Suggestion Page
Adam Banks D3
Adam Banks D3
Thank Youuuu!!!!
Adam Banks D3
Vincent Larusso
Adam Banks D3
i wanna give a shout-out to an amazing writer
i need to confess

Vincent Larusso D3

975 5 0
By epicdude5834

A few of us were watching a movie in one of the rooms and just relaxing. I was sitting next to Joshua and Vincent on the couch and Margeritue was on the ground with Scott. On the side was Kenan and Mike on a big chair.

My eyelids were slowly getting heavy and I let my sleep take over me. Since today was a big day of filming.

Vincents Pov

We were sitting on the couch and I noticed Y/n fall asleep so I just let her be. Then one of the producers came in and wanted to take a photo of us. Josh and I both looked at Y/n who was still peacefully sleeping and since we didn't want to wake her up we just decided to joke around.

Josh put bunny ears behind Y/n and did a funny face. Then I grabbed her face softly and put a big kiss on her cheek and made it a bit dramatic by puckering my lips out a lot. The camera flashed and the photo was taken. Somehow Y/n was still asleep so I grabbed her shoulder and waist then pulled her head down on to my lap and I placed a pillow under head. Then Joshua grabbed her legs and put them on his lap so she could be comfortable then I grabbed a blanket and placed it on her. She was our best friend so we wanted to be nice. Though I can't wait to show her the photo.

So sweet

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

151K 11K 60
BOOK #2 They say love heals scars, but Seokmin's scars were lessons-bitter reminders that twisted him into a creature of darkness. His life was a ser...
134K 2.6K 62
A Famous Romantic Classic Novel By Jane Austen
35.7K 414 21
walker scobell imagines (the sturniolo triplets are your brothers though) these imagines are in your prospective, your also a famous actor
2.8K 53 20
"There are so many things I rather do, than fall in love and end up blue" TW WARNING: Gore, violence, Profanity, etc. This is just a Murder Drones r...