Falling For My Bully

By sietara

Sarah Sanders is a girl who always got bullied. No matter how hard she tried to fit in she just couldn't. Sca... More

one
two
three
four
five
six
seven
eight
nine
ten
eleven
thirteen
fourteen
fifteen
sixteen
seventeen
eighteen
nineteen
twenty
twenty one
twenty two
SEQUEL
SEQUEL IS OUT!!
Surprise!

twelve

5.7K 150 96
By sietara

-A week later-

It was Monday. I don't even know how I survived last week. Nash would annoy me and try to get me late for class. I was really sick of it. At lunch time he'd always be around Lily, making out with her. He really disgusted me.

It was a Monday afternoon and I was walking home. I had my earphones plugged in and I was listening to Stitches by my cousin, Shawn. I really missed Shawn and Carly.

Niall didn't come to school today because he was sick so I had to walk to and from school. I crossed the road towards my house and unlocked the door.

"Mum! Dad! I'm home!" I yelled through the house. I walked towards the kitchen because they're there most of the time.

"Hey honey." My dad said as he walked over to me and kissed my forehead. I smiled at him.

"Can we talk to you sweetie?" My mum asked as she came towards the island and sat on one of the chairs.

"Uh yeah sure. Is everything alright?" I asked kinda getting worried.

"Yeah, definitely. It's actually good news." My mother said.

"Okay?" I looked at my parents weirdly waiting for them to go on.

"Shawn called this morning and asked if you could go and stay there for the winter and then go to Cameron's place for the summer." My dad said.

I'm pretty sure my face lit up like a little kid at a candy shop.

"Really?! That's great news! Why did you make it sound like someone was dying?" I asked with a giggle.

"Well Niall, your mum and I won't be able to see you sweetie." My dad said scratching the back of his neck.

"Aw dad. Don't worry. I'll be safe and I promise I won't get into any trouble." I said as I gave him a hug.

"Shawn knows about you and Nash." My mum blurted. I looked at her with wide eyes.

"Wait what? How did he find out?" I asked confused. Then it hit me. Carly must of told him.

"Well he read your texts to Carly." She said.

"Oh." Was all I could say. He was going to kill Nash next summer. I decided to change the subject a bit.

"When do I have to leave?" I asked.

"In about 2 days." My dad said with a half smile.

I nodded.

"Well can I go pack?" I asked.

They both nodded before I gave them a hug. I walked upstairs and dragged my suitcase out of my closet. I hummed Stitches by Shawn as I placed my clothes in my suitcase.

I put in a few dresses for special occasions, shorts, tank tops, a pair of sweatpants, sweatshirts and few other things that I needed. Once I was done I zipped up my suitcase and placed it on the floor near my closet.

I sighed really loudly. I think I packed a bit too much. But I am staying there for winter and spring maybe. I laid on my bed. I was thinking. Thinking about everything that I was going leave behind here in North Carolina. My mum, dad, Niall, Hayes, Skylynn, Nash. Nash. I jolted out of bed. I was going to leave Nash. My mind was racing. I didn't know what to do.

I tried to calm down but I couldn't. I grabbed my flip flops and headed out my door. I walked downstairs and out of the house before my parents questioned me on where I was going. I walked towards Nash's house thinking about how he would react to this situation.

I knocked on the door. No one answered. I knocked again. The door creaked open and I saw Nash standing there. His eyes widened when he saw me.

"S-Sarah?" He stuttered.

"Nash can we talk about something?" I asked.

He nodded his head and let me in. I closed the door behind me. I didn't know if I was doing the right thing of telling him I was leaving North Carolina.

He looked at me waiting for me to say something.

I looked around a bit taking in everything.

"So what do you need to talk about?" He asked.

"I'm moving to Canada." I blurted out.

I watched as his eyes widened.

"What? Why? How?"

"I'm sorry Nash. Shawn asked me to come over to stay with him for Winter. I'm going to finally see Carly again, Nash."

"Your going to leave me?"

"I'm sorry Nash. I just need to get away from here. From the bullying. From everything."

Tears were filling in my eyes.

"Sarah please don't leave. Please stay. I'm sorry for what you have to face everyday at school. I'm really sorry. Just please stay." He begged coming closer to me.

I felt tears rolling down my cheeks.

"I'm sorry Nash. You have Lily. You'll forget about me in no time." I said as more tears fell.

"I don't want Lily. I want you. I don't care about anyone but you. Please Sarah. Stay."

"I can't Nash. I need to get away. I can't stay here anymore."

Nash looked down. He took my hand. I looked into his eyes. He was crying. His eyes were red and puffy.

"I'm sorry Nash."

"Can you forgive me then?"

I looked at him confused before realising what he was talking about.

"I forgive you Nash."

He managed to smile.

I looked into his eyes for a while before he pulled me into his arms. He wrapped his arms around my neck and I wrapped mine around his torso. I was really short. He rested his chin on top of my head.

"I love you Sarah. I don't ever want to loose you again." He whispered, "please stay."

"I don't know Nash. I'll talk to Shawn. I love you too."

"Do you think he'll let you stay?"

"I know Shawn. I'm pretty sure he will."

We pulled away from the hug. I looked at him with a smile. I stared into his eyes and immediately got lost. Soon I felt myself leaning in. A couple of seconds later I felt Nash's soft lips on mine. Our lips were moving in sync and I could feel him smirking. He placed his hands on my lower back and started sliding them down towards my ass. Just before he reached my butt I grabbed his hands and placed them back on my back.

"Tease." He mumbled through the kiss. I smirked. He ran his tongue along my bottom lip asking for entrance. I teased him again and kept my mouth shut.

"Stop teasing me Sarah." He moaned. He ran his tongue along my bottom lip again. This time I granted him entrance. Our tongues battled for dominance. Of course he won. Just as the make out session got more intense there was a knock on the door. Nash groaned on my lips making me moan. He pulled away and smirked.

"I'll be back baby girl." He said with A smirk and winked. I playfully slapped his arm as he walked towards the door. He looked at me one more time with a smirk and I giggled before he opened the door.

My smile slowly faded away when I saw who was standing there. Lily. She looked at me then back at Nash.

"Um sorry to interrupt but can I talk to you Nash?" She asked. Nash turned around and looked at me like he was asking for permission to talk to her. I slightly nodded my head.

Nash's POV

I closed the door as I stepped out on the front porch.

"What do you want to say Lily?" I asked her pretty annoyed that she just interrupted Sarah and I.

"Nash." She hesitated. "I'm pregnant." She finished.

"And what does that have to do with me?" I asked getting more annoyed.

"Why do you think I came here to tell you this? The baby is yours."

I felt my palms get sweaty and I ran my fingers through my hair.

"How do you know it's mine?" I asked getting scared.

"Your my first Nash.." She trailed off.

"But your the school slut I'm pretty sure you've done it with a lot of guys." I blurted out.

She looked at me a little hurt.

"The baby is yours Nash! I was meant to get my period a few days ago and I didn't! I went to the doctor and found out that I'm pregnant!" She yelled.

"But me and you never did that."

"We did Nash. At Hank's party. You were so drunk you didn't know what you were doing. I wasn't as drunk as you but I was drunk. You told me you were angry at Sarah for kissing Xander. Then it happened Nash."

I felt tears come to my eyes. This can't be happening. I can't loose Sarah. Not again.

Sarah's POV

I could hear everything they were saying. Loud and clearly. I felt like my heart was dying. Tears were falling out of my eyes and rolling down my cheeks. I'm pretty sure I had heard enough. I didn't want to hear anymore. I couldn't believe he did that to me. I thought he loved me.

I placed a hand over my mouth as I opened the door and ran out pushing past Nash and Lily.

"SARAH! PLEASE WAIT! I CAN EXPLAIN!" I heard Nash call after me.

I ran back to my house and slammed the door behind me when I walked in. I slid down the wall and placed my head in my hands. How could he do this to me? Why did he do this to me?

I wiped my tears. He's having a baby with another girl. He's going to become the father of another child that isn't mine. I cried a bit more. I wiped my tears.

"Mum! Dad!" I called through the house. My parents came running in from the kitchen.

"Are you okay sweetie? Have you been crying?" My mum asked.

"Mum can I please go to Shawn's today? Can I please leave today?" I asked as tears kept rolling down my cheeks.

"What's wrong sweetie?" My dad asked.

"Nash. I just need to leave please." I cried.

"Yeah okay." My mum said as she grabbed her phone and called the airport I'm guessing.

My dad took me to the couch and sat me down.

"Calm down sweetie." He said as he rubbed my back. I let a few more tears slip before wiping the tears away again.

"Honey, your plane is going to be leaving at 6." My mum said as she walked into the living room. I looked up at her and smiled.

I hugged my dad and my mum.

"I'm sorry." I said to them.

"Honey don't worry. We understand." They both said at different times. I smiled at them before rushing upstairs and changing. I changed into comfy leggings and a hoodie. I put on my uggs and did my hair up in a messy bun. I quickly packed my carry on before taking my suitcase and walking downstairs with my stuff.

My dad was already outside. I dragged my stuff outside and let him put it in the car. I looked across the road and saw Nash siting on his front porch. I tried to push away the urge that was telling me to go and hug him. But I couldn't. I tried stopping myself from going towards him but I couldn't. I felt my feet drag me towards him. Soon I was standing in front of him.

I looked down at him as he looked up at me. He's eyes were red and puffy, he's cheeks had tear stains and his hair was messed up.

I sat down next to him.

"I'm so sorry Sarah. I'm such a fuck up." He whispered.

"Yeah you are." I agreed with him, "but promise me that you'll be a good father to the baby. Don't leave them hanging Nash. I don't want that baby to be born without a father. Don't leave them."

He turned and looked at me.

"Are you leaving?" He managed to ask.

I nodded. Before I knew I felt his arms around my neck. I hugged him back tightly.

"I love you Sarah and I'm sorry." He whispered.

I pulled away from the hug. I attached my lips onto his and kissed him for a few seconds before pulling away.

"Was that the goodbye kiss?" He asked looking down.

"Goodbye Nash." I whispered before getting up and heading back towards my house. I felt an arm pull me back and lips attach back onto mine. Soon they pulled away.

"That was my goodbye kiss." He said.

I tried to smile but I couldn't. Everything was over. Nash and I's relationship was over. I felt tears rolling down my eyes as I walked away. I got into the car and my dad looked at me. He gave me a small smile.

"Everything will be okay honey." He told me.

I hope.

I got a bit emotional writing this chapter wow.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

208 5 14
Shenaye is new to high school and makes a best friend Emma, when she gets to high school she see everyone fan girling over an unknown boy coming to h...
16.1K 188 24
This story is about a girl named Hazel Collins and how she struggles with anxiety and depression. And to make matters worse she gets bullied daily by...
16.3K 365 73
What is Nash Grier trying to do to Rose Griffin's love life? What does Rose think he wants, why is he still after her even if he has a secret that wo...
194K 3.8K 53
Hailey Dallas Is Fourteen. For Two Years She Been Bullied By Hayes Grier. They Been BestFriends For Five Years until one day Hayes started to bully h...