Dylan Elizabeth

By illbeholdingontoyou

Dylan was twelve years old when her parents finally got divorced. After they split up for good this time, she... More

Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three : Flashback
Chapter Four
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven

Chapter Five : Flashback

6 0 0
By illbeholdingontoyou

He was drunk once again, what a surprise.
Dylan had so much anger stuck inside, that when she had enough of the yelling and her father not being able to stand up straight, she completely lost her composure.
Dylan yelled at her dad and hit him.
Dylan was only a little girl at the time, maybe 6 or 7 years old, so she didn't have a very hard hit.
But her dad, being the idiot he was when he was drunk, hit her back.
He, being a grown man who was also drunk, hit Dylan very hard and pushed her into the corner of the island in the kitchen.
That was only the beginning of the abuse that would soon occur.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

Riptide By V

Teen Fiction

311K 7.8K 113
In which Delphi Reynolds, daughter of Ryan Reynolds, decides to start acting again. ACHEIVEMENTS: #2- Walker (1000+ stories) #1- Scobell (53 stories)...
38.6K 1.2K 22
[ONGOING 🔞] #8 insanity :- Wed, May 15, 2024. #2 yanderefanfic :- Sat, May 18, 2024. After y/n became an orphan, she had to do everything by herself...
4M 87.2K 62
•[COMPLETED]• Book-1 of Costello series. Valentina is a free spirited bubbly girl who can sometimes be very annoyingly kind and sometimes just.. anno...
104K 651 24
spoiler "Berani main-main sama gue iya? Gimana kalau gue ajak lo main bareng diranjang, hm? " ucap kilian sambil menujukan smirk nya. Sontak hal ter...