Twin Drama Filming [REWRITE]

By amz_19

[REWRITE] Y started get tons of letter and pictures that he need to save them, he need to save the twin but t... More

Part 1
Part 2
Part 3
Part 4
Part 5
Part 6
Part 7
Part 8
Part 9
Part 10
Part 11
Part 12
Part 13
Part 14
Part 15
Part 16
Part 17
Part 18
Part 20

Part 19

8 0 0
By amz_19

He just finished learning the drum. "See you tomorrow Kang Woo", he waved goodbye to Dowoon. "Bye hyung"

Kang Woo on his way to meet Roody. He then meets with Jeongin in the elevator.

They talk and joke a bit about random things. "Ahhh, it's been a long time since we got to talk like this", Jeongin said to him and Kang Woo only smiled at it.

"Do you want to meet Roody? He's in Korea right now"

"Oh really? yeah sure I don't mind. I'm free from today until next week"

"I'm on my way to meet him now"

When the both of them on their way walking towards convenience store, they saw Y, Joochan, Jibeom sitting on the same table with Roody beside him from outside of the convenience stores from far away.

They must be free right now

Before Kang Woo could go inside there, he stopped his track.

He could feel someone watching him before he looked around to meet with the eyes of her, the girl who he still kept her ahgabong lightstick on.

If someone sees them from far away, the shade of light pink and red can be seen in both of their cheeks.

And yeah, that someone is Jeongin, Stray Kids member with his stage name I.N the youngest in the team who was born in 2001 and one of the great vocalists with his power voice that can melt anyone, not only his cuteness charm too as well everything is perfect. The foxy in the team.

Don't worry Choi Sung yoon will also be like that, a member of Golden Child who is one of the main vocalists is born in the year of 1995 , he can reach high notes and is one of the oldest in the team along with Daeyeol and Jangjun.

But don't be shocked with his voice and face, you will fall hard for him even though he is the cute bunny rabbit. He is the athlete member in the team. His stage name is Y. He and his members are basically carat, the fans of seventeen. Oh yeah, his photocard price is no joke.

Poor them, the third wheel people in someone's relationship.

Ok back to the main point story

Remembering the incident that happened, they both smile shyly before bowing to each other.

"You know her?", Jeongin pointed his finger at that girl before Kang Woo slapped his hand.

"Don't do that!"

"Are you blushing right now?"

"No I'm not", Jeongin scoffed at him. His face already says everything, why does he still want to deny it?

Kang Woo actually would rather not talk at all with people.

But since he has something that he needs to return back, he made his way walking towards her to ask for it.

Jeongin looked at him from behind with his crossed arm.

Someone else makes him stop walking towards her before quickly running like a flash and pulling Jeongin together with him without her realising it behind the tree.

"Byung ho..."

Byung ho didn't know he was there as Byung ho stop her with Kang Woo at his back

Like the distance was very far away from him to saw Kang Woo

What is her relationship with him?

Kang Woo runs inside the convenience stores with Jeongin and quickly buys some bread, chocolate, milk and water before going to them and slapping their back asking to get up and follow him.

They seemed dumbfounded at first but ended up still following him after throwing away some packages of rubbish.

Kang Woo ran to the nearest bus stop to look for her with them.

"Who are you looking for?", Y asked him. There is no answer.

"OHH?", Jeongin pointed out to something

"Is that her? That girl?", Y looking where Jeongin pointed at before he saw one girl follow someone to an alley.

The most confusing part is there are 2 alleys and with the same thing happening, there are people who come to both alleys.

Joochan and Jibeom follow Roody while Y and Jeongin follows Kang Woo, they go to each side of the alley to find out the real one of that girl.

Kang Woo finds that she is missing and that she left her keychain voice recorder behind.

Frantically searching for her, Kang Woo and Y spots a buff big man dragging her into a car with no licence plate driven by another man.

They were too late to catch the car as they did not come in a motorcycle or even in a car. Y then calls Joochan to ask them to meet them back. Kang Woo's heart feels heavy for some reason.

As he can't do anything for now, he only prays and hopes for the best so that nothing will happen to her.

Disgracefully reach out the hand but can't reach you

On the line but continuously torment and hurt again

Golden Child - Burn it 안아줄게

All of them sit at a table at one of the nearby cafes. Y and Jeongin eating some cake and sipping some ice americano while watching Kang Woo who is currently watching outside the window cafe. Falling leaves, as gentle boats, ride air waves with confident grace from outside of the cafe.

Jibeom looking at them before saying, "Now what are we gonna do about this?"

Roody let out his sigh, "the both of me and Kang Woo still need to find a way to get rid of it. We don't need to kill him, just throw him in jail but that's the problem"

"But you guys really need to watch out Seungmin for us"

.

As Kang Woo and Roody keep finding a way to get rid of Byung Ho, they finally found a way which is hard since the possibility to success not even reach 50%

They both contact Y and Jeongin. They need both of their help after all. "Take Jibeom and Joochan with you too hyung"

"Thank you, Sung yoon hyung, if not because of you. We might not be able to get any clue at all"

.

Jeongin is looking at himself in the mirror before putting on his mask and going out with Y. they have plan to visit Song Jihyo and Bomin, the main cast family members of the drama at the hospital.

.

Months passed by to years as he is in a coma. This is the first time ever since he started to sleep that a siren sound can be heard in the hallway of the hospital to remind the doctor who was in charge.

"Code Blue, Code Blue''

Jingyu ran as fast as he could to the room. His friend who was in charge of that patient began compressions.

"Charge to 300"

To be continued.......

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

20.2K 1K 23
Sequel to 'Meet' Hyunjin and Seungmin had the perfect life living in a big house with their beautiful daughter. Life for the three of them as a famil...
80.2K 3.2K 27
SEUNGMIN ♡ I.N STRAY KIDS FANFICTION SEUNGIN FANFICTION "Let me out!!!! I'm not mad!!!!" A 15 years old Kim Seungmin screamed in panic and fear as he...
27.8K 1K 39
(under edit) Schools Playboy fall in love with a boy.. See how story turns after that, "I'm sorry, I'm really sorry" he cried "We aren't destined to...
302K 11.7K 40
WILL UNDERGO MAJOR EDITING BUT THE STORY WILL REMAIN THE SAME Bang Chan ff "Hee-young, where are you going?" "I'm simply leaving.... since i'm not n...