Call My Name

By Bp_hiu

Wherein, Lalisa tried out for their school volleyball team and she met the strict, brutal, and talented Capta... More

Author's Note
Prologue
C1: Special Abililty
C2: Volleyball Team
C3: Bad Singer
C4: Club
C5: Try Out
C6: Match
C7: Subway Station
C8: Training
C9: Captain Bitch
C10: Secret
C11: Bike
C12: Jersey
C13: Punch
C14: Worth It
C15: New Season
C16: Tiring Day
C17: Sleep
C18: Dinner
C19: Keep Everything Inside
C20: Love Hotel
C21: We Are Just Friends
C22: In Love With My Bestfriend
C23: Second Game
C24: Effort
C25: Comfort
C26: Friends
C27: Run Away
C28: Hurting
C29: Third Game
C30: Camping Trip
C31: Full Moon
C32: Smiley Monkey
C33: Rude But Sweet
C34: Lowkey
C35: Thesis
C36: Great Tandem
C37: Secret Girlfriend
C38: Same Situation
C39: Pervert
Happy New Year!
C40: Midnight Club
C41: Auction and Prize
C42: Gifts
C43: Replacement
C44: Physically and Emotionally.
C45: Our Dear Monkey
C46: Hangover
C48: One-on-One
C49: Championship Game
C50: Continuation
C51: Departing
C52: Visit
C53: Savings and Black Card
C54: Tease
C55: Best Night [M]
C56: Tempting
C57: Planning
C58: Family Day (Manobans' and Kims')
C59: I'm Yours
C60: Possessive and Teritorrial
C61: Fangirl Fiancee
C62: Joke
63: Happiness
C64: 'Us' 'We'
C65: Wedding
C66: Ms. And Mrs.Manoban
C67: Good Morning [M]
Epilogue

C47: Jealous

34.1K 1.1K 528
By Bp_hiu

Artist: Nick Jonas
Song: Jealous
Album: Nick Jonas X2

Jennie

I can't believe this monkey has already found someone new. I already knew her ideal type, and it was small, beautiful, and older than her.

The nerve of this monkey, she was flirting with my own professor.

Is she doing this on purpose?

I didn't even know that they were close, too close for my liking. They always have lunch together, talk with each other, laugh because my monkey told my professor a joke, and they almost always eat together.

I promise I'm going to lock Hoyeon in the basement for a month because of her my baby monkey and even the readers thought I didn't love my baby monkey.

These readers have the guts to get mad at me when they don't even know how much I love my baby monkey.

Why would I spend five hundred million dollars just to avoid her spending a night with other girls? Also, why would I be clingy, territorial, and possessive so much towards her?

To be honest, I sounded like I only loved her because she was always there for me in my highs and lows.I said that because I'm too shy to admit that I already liked her from the start.

I'm not the type of person who is going to hug someone that I don't know. The moment I saw her on the library rooftop, I felt like I was drawn to her and didn't notice that every time we were bickering, I was slowly falling for her.

Damn! I hate her effect on me.

Can't you guys see how much I get jealous when my baby is talking to other girls?

I'm always clinging to my baby because I always want her to be by my side and I love her warmth.

Because of this stupid author, I look like I'm the bad person here. If this author gave me a lot of point of view, the readers wouldn't think that I didn't love my baby monkey.

This Lee Jieun, also known as IU, enjoys spending time with my baby. She is a busy person, but she always has time to bond with Lisa and the five idiots.

Aissh, you should know your place or else you will lose your fucking job, IU.

"I see you are jealous." Someone behind me said, and I know it's my sunbaenim named Jessica Jung.

"Why are you here? You already graduated a lot of years ago." I asked without looking at her.

"I visited Mrs. Yang since it's been awhile since I visited her." She sat beside me.

"Where is your little sister?" I inquired.

"Who? Krystal? " I looked at her in disbelief.

"Who else? She is your only little sister."

"She is with Kai. They are on a date or something."

"Can you go away now?"

"I'm your sunbaenim, Jen. Don't push me away. I want to accompany you while watching that tall hottie who is busy flirting with her girlfriend. "

"They are not together because that tall hottie is my girlfriend." I said and glared at Jessica.

"That explains why you're killing them with your stares." She looked at Lisa and IU, who were busy flirting.

"I'm really going to kill them for flirting in front of my salad." She burst out laughing, and she patted my head.

"If you are her girlfriend, why are you not doing anything like being teritorial and possessive towards her? If she is yours, then why are you not making those two away from each other? " She asked, which made me quiet. "Are you two, perhaps, in a fight?"

"Hmm." I hummed in response, and she sighed.

"Who's fault?" She raised an eyebrow.

"Mine." I said, in a low voice.

"Nice one, your girlfriend might replace you already with that other pretty girl."

"Yah!" I laughed, earning a laugh from Jessica.

"You barely had a suitor because you are scary as fuck and your attitude that I can barely handle." She shook her head in disbelief and said, "Now that you've got yourself a hot girlfriend, you fight with her and you didn't even apologize. "

"I didn't really have a fight with her. It's just she misunderstood my gesture that I love my past more than her." I deeply sighed and looked at Lisa, who was smiling widely.

"Aigoo, did you tell her you love her?"She asked, which made me sad.

"No, I haven't."

"Did she tell you that she loved you?"

"She did, only once."

"Of course, she might think that you are still not ready to love her too, like how much she loves you. She said she loves you, but you didn't respond; do you know how much she felt at the time?"

"Hurt?"

"Bingo!! You are a smart woman, Jen-jen but you can be oblivious. That tall hottie is in love with you, and she thought that you didn't love her when it's clearly wrong. What do you think you should do? "

"Tell her that I love her and make her feel my love."

"Damn right! Jen-jen, you should use that big brain of yours. Not because you two are together. It doesn't mean she knows that you love her more than anyone else. Give her the assurance that you love her more than you ever have and more than anyone else. "

"Why are you good at this when you are single?" I asked, receiving a slap in the arm from her.

"Shut up. I'm happy being single because I have a lot of freedom to mingle with anyone." She rolled her eyes and flipped her hair.

I was about to speak when suddenly, IU stood up from her seat beside Lisa. She probably has a class to teach.

WHAT.THE.FUCK!!

She fucking kissed my Lili!!!

On the cheeks

But still!! She kissed my Lili!

"Oh-uh, someone will be single." Jessica said while chuckling. "All the single ladies, all the single ladies~"

"Don't make me more mad, Sunbae." I glared at her and she raised her hand in surrender.

"Love you, Hoobae." She winked at me.

I watched my baby eating alone. I badly wanted to go to her and eat with her, but I'm still giving her some space.

"Hoobae, go to her or someone bitches will steal her from you." Jessi nudged me.

"I can't, Sunbae. I'm shy. " I said, in a little voice, earning an eye roll from her.

"Jen-jen, go to her before I steal that tall hottie from you." I quickly stood up from my seat and picked up my food tray.

I walked towards Lisa's table when suddenly someone sat beside her, and it was Haruto. I did a u-turn and went to Jessica.

"I can't. Her brother is there and he hates me so much." I whispered to Jessica and covered my face with my hands so Haruto and Lisa wouldn't see me.

"You should fix your image to her brother or he might not give his blessing that he is agreeing with you and his big sister to get married."

"I don't need his blessing."

"Still, it's a plus point if you get his trust. Your girlfriend's family will think that you are perfect for their tall hottie. " I glanced at Jessica and looked at her with suspicion.

"Don't tell me you like her little brother." She playfully slapped my arms and acted like she was a quiet woman who was acting shy in front of her crush.

"Not really, he just passed my standard. Handsome, tall, his deep voice is so fucking attractive, and he is also a fashionista like me." She stared at Haruto with admiration in her eyes.

"He is a freshman, Sunbae. He wants a girlfriend, not a sugar mommy who will die soon."

"I'm just in my thirties. Stop acting like I'm already a senior that can't even remember the name of their own daughter."

I shrugged my shoulders and continued watching the two attractive siblings.

My baby monkey is smiling widely while talking to her little brother. You can see in her gestures and eyes how much she cares for her own brother.

She was fixing Haruto's hair, putting more food on his plate, and wiping his lips. Her brother looks like he would love to be taken care of by Lisa.

I miss her soothing voice.

I miss her sweet scent enough to calm my nerves.

I miss her presence.

I miss her warm hugs.

I miss her sweet and addictive kisses.

I miss her cuddles.

I miss my Lili.

•••

Lalisa

I made a new friend, and it was Professor Lee Jieun, but I'm calling her IU because she said so.

She is fun to be with and I sometimes forget that she is a professor since she acts like she is my age and she understands me.

We always hang out because I kind of told her about my relationship with Jennie. She listens to my rants and stories and gives me some advice to make me feel better.

Because of IU, the pain I'm feeling is not as intense as what I felt before. She somewhat comforted me, and it really helped me.

We haven't known each other that much, but I have already opened up to her. I guess they were right about it's nice to open up to strangers because they can't really judge you since they don't know the whole story of your life. Every time

I see Jennie, I can't help but feel sad and hurt. There are times that I want to run to her, talk to her, and hug her tightly so she won't go somewhere or to someone.

I'm confident that I can make her fall for me, but I need to wait till she can really forget her feelings about Hoyeon because she might still be in love with her.

Until now, I've been getting jealous of Hoyeon because she was Jennie's first love, and I can't beat the first love. First love never dies.

I really love Jennie, and I can't give up my feelings for her because she is the only woman I want and no one else.

There are billions of people in the world, but Jennie Ruby Jane Kim is the only one I want.

I want to go on different types of dates with her, share sweet kisses, say I love you to each other, propose to her, marry her, and build a family with her.

I miss her deadly glares.

I miss her cold voice.

I miss how her cheeks would puff every time she got mad.

I miss how she hit and bit me.

I miss her being a baby to me.

I miss my Nini.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

336K 9.8K 41
Synopsis: "Even though I'm not aware of what's going on around me, you might have at least given me the benefit of the doubt. A living being with emo...
322K 6.8K 30
"Do it or you won't meet each other again!" "Let's just do it, I can't bare the thoughts of losing you." Lalisa Manoban and Jennie Kim, two best frie...
1.5M 38.4K 61
Jennie Rubyjane Kim, a senior college student who had fun and exciting but complicated life after she met the 'God's gift to men and women' her profe...
858K 18.7K 138
Jennie Kim is a typically cold-hearted person in everyone's eyes. She's been in a cave after what happened in her past, locking her heart and transfo...