Quiet, Darling

By stylesbaexxx

Harry Styles was a new student. He wore pink skirts and crop tops, and you can't forget the laced panties und... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Hi
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35

Chapter 23

4.8K 148 171
By stylesbaexxx

A/N: Hello besties!! Happy New Year!! I can't believe it's 2022 this year. Like i've been alive for almost 21 years and that's gross. I go back to school next week, but i'm hoping my school life won't be as hectic as last semester. Last semester was a nightmare. I just can't wait for this whole school year to be over! Anyways! Here's an update for you guys :) There's a few major evens that happen here! so please leave some comments!! Love you guys!!
-

That following day, Harry woke up with a big smile on his lips. He got out of bed, still in his pajamas, and immediately sent Louis a good morning text. His waltzed downstairs, greeting his mother in the living room.

"Morning' Mummy," He kissed her cheek and sat next to her.

"How come you're so happy this morning?" He shrugged.

"Just am," His phone dinged, but it wasn't from Louis. It was from Zayn.

From Zayn: Hey Harry! Wanna come over today? Niall's coming over later too

To Zayn: Sure!

"Mum, I'm gonna go hang out with Zayn today, is that okay?" She nodded.

"Of course, honey. If you see his mother, tell her I said hello,"

"I will," He smiled and got up to go get ready for the day.

First, he went into the bathroom and turned on the shower. He made sure all of his essential shower items were there before removing his clothes. As he was about to step into the shower, his phone dinged again. He grinned at Louis' name.

From Daddy Lou 👅💦: Morning sweetheart. How did you sleep?

To Daddy Lou👅💦: Good! Last night was so amazing. I miss you. I'm hanging out with Zayn and Niall today. I might stop by tonight :)

From Daddy Lou 👅💦: Sure baby. Have fun, I love you

To Daddy Lou👅💦: Love you xx

Harry set his phone on the sink ledge before stepping into the steamy shower. He washed up, whistling himself a song as he did so. He got out of the shower, put his lavender lotion on his body, and put some hair product in his hair before walking to his bedroom, the towel wrapped around his waist. He got dressed in dark green pleated skirt, a white sweater, high white socks, and black little booties. He put light make up on and spritzed himself with his favorite floral perfume. He smiled at himself in the mirror. He took a quick selfie, puckering his lips, and sent it to Louis.

From Daddy Lou 👅💦: So beautiful 💕

When Harry was ready to leave the house, his mother stopped him.

"What time are you coming home?" She asked. Harry shrugged.

"Ummm not sure," He wasn't sure since he was going to Louis' later too. He'd be back later tonight probably. "I'll probably be out late,"

"Alright, honey. Have fun," Harry waved and grabbed his car keys, getting in his car, and driving to Zayn's new address.

He pulled up to see Niall's car already in the driveway. He parked his car out front and headed to the door, his black purse on his shoulder. He rang the doorbell, and a few minutes later, a familiar woman opened it. She gasped.

"Harry!" She immediately squeezed the boy in a hug.

"Hi!" He said to Zayn's mum. "It's good to see you!"

"Oh you're just as a sweetheart from when you were a little kid. I remember those big green eyes," Harry smiled at the woman.

"Mum," Zayn groaned. "Leave him alone," Harry just giggled.

"It's okay Zayn. I love your mum," He hugged Zayn's mother again. "My mum says hello," He told her.

"Aw, tell her I said hello as well. We'll have to meet up," Harry nodded before making his way over to his two best friends. Niall hugged Harry.

"Let's go," Zayn said and started on a tour of the house. They ended up in Zayn's room, Harry sitting on his bed, Niall next to him, and Zayn on his small sofa.

Harry kicked his shoes off, setting them on the floor. Harry's phone dinged again, a small blush rising to his cheeks when Louis texted him about how much he loved him and how beautiful he was. Luckily no one noticed. He set his phone aside and just sighed happily. 

"Wanna play a video game?" Niall asked after getting bored watching TV for over an hour.

"Ew no," Harry said. "Unless it's Mario Kart,"

"I have Mario Kart," Zayn said and turned on his game, handing everyone a controller.

Harry demanded he play as Rosalina, the other two not interested in playing as her anyway. They chose Toad and Dry Bones. Boring, according to Harry. He sent Louis another text.

To Daddy Lou 👅💦: Go to Mario Kart character?

He set his phone aside as the race started.

From Daddy Lou 👅💦: Bowser

Harry giggled softly to himself. He was playing a dangerous game, being all flirty with Louis over text right now. He really should change the contact name, but he thought it was funny and didn't want to. Louis didn't know about it, and Harry planned on never letting him see his contact name.

To Daddy Lou 👅💦: That's boring. You play as the plain villain? Sounds about right

From Daddy Lou 👅💦: Boring? He's a classic! Who do you play as? You seem like a Princess Peach type, but of course that would be boring as the classic damsel in distress. So, who is it?

Harry giggled lightly, covering his mouth to hide the laugh. Zayn and Niall exchanged looks, the giggle not getting past them. They didn't say anything though.

"Ready for the next race?" Zayn asked, breaking Harry away from his phone. He jumped and looked up before he hit send, his cheeks red.

"Oh! Yes. Okay, yeah, hold on," He quickly sent Louis a text back.

To Daddy Lou 👅💦: Rosalina 🥰

He set his phone down, putting his attention back on the TV, continuing the game with his friends.

"So, anyone like anyone?" Niall asked. Harry's cheeks turned a deep shade of red. Luckily no one was paying attention as they were all still focused on the game.

"Nope," He said. Niall rolled his eyes. "You?"

"Nope," He agreed. "Zayn?"

"Nope,"

"Harry, you've been giggling at your phone. I don't think you're texting your mum,"

"It's no one, just a friend,"

"Just a friend? Harry, I love you, but you don't have friends," Harry smacked Niall with his controller. "Ow!"

"Don't be mean. You don't know who I'm friends with," Niall looked away from the TV to look at Harry, a big eyeball following.

"I do, and there aren't many. Harry, we're your friends! We deserve to know!" He pleaded.

"I swear to you, it's no one! If I want to tell you, I will," He was annoyed now. He got up in the middle of the race. "I'm gonna go-" Niall stopped him.

"Wait! Okay, I'm sorry. Please don't go," He grabbed Harry's arm just as a text came through, the name flashing across the screen. Niall didn't miss it. His eyes widened as Harry scrambled to grab the phone. "Holy fuck!" Tears sprung to Harry's eyes. "Holy fuck Harry! What the fuck! Who is 'Daddy Lou'?!" Then his eyes widened at the realization. "Holy fuck!"

"Oi! Would you stop yelling that?" Zayn said and hit Niall with his controller this time.

"Lou is Mr. Tomlinson! Harry!"

"P-Please," Harry begged.

"Isn't he a teacher?" Zayn said. Harry nodded. "Oh shit. Harry, that's not good," Harry covered his face with his hands, shaking his head.

"You don't understand," He was ready to burst into tears.

"Harry..." Niall trailed off. "He's in his 30s, you're a teenager," Harry shook his head.

"I love him, I'm almost 18 and we're graduating soon. It's not that deep, please. You can't say anything to anyone,"

"Harry, it's not right," Harry shook his head again.

"Niall, he's literally been there for me through everything since I got here. He's been there, and it shouldn't shock anyone that i've fallen in love with him," Niall just sighed and hugged his best friend.

"You really love him? He's not pressuring you into anything?" Harry hugged him back, tears seeping into Niall's shirt.

"No, I do truly love him," Niall rubbed his best friend's back.

"Okay, fine. I won't say anything. If he truly makes you this happy, then it'll be our secret," Harry looked up at him with glossy eyes.

"Thank y-you," Niall gave him one last squeeze. "Zayn?" Zayn shrugged.

"As long as he doesn't hurt you," Harry smiled and got up to hug him.

"Thank you, I love you guys,"

"We love you too, Haz,"

~

"I was gonna go see Louis today, but I don't wanna leave. Your mum makes the best food," Harry said, stuffing his face with the dinner Zayn's mother made. They were eating upstairs.

"You know, now that Zayn and I are in the know..." Niall trailed off. "You can use us as an excuse to go see Louis whenever you want, even sleepover," Harry's face lit up.

"Really? You'll let me?" Niall shrugged.

"We've got your back," Zayn told him.

"Let me call him," Harry took one more bite before calling Louis. He frowned when the phone went to voicemail after multiple rings. He tried again, but it went to voicemail once more. Louis always answered the phone. Since he didn't answer, he texted him instead.

To Daddy Lou👅💦: Louis? are you okay? you didn't answer your phone...

No response. Maybe he just got caught up in school work? He did have a couple of things to grade over break, but still, he usually always answered Harry.

"Not answering?" Harry nodded. "Maybe he has family over?" Harry shook his head.

"His family left already from Christmas. I'll try again in a half hour, and if he doesn't respond, I guess, I dunno," He shrugged. "What if he's mad at me? His mum found out about us, so what if she convinced him to leave me?" Harry was trying his hardest not to jump to the worst conclusion, but he found it difficult. He didn't want to say it out loud.

As the boys remained upstairs, Harry's anxiety grew with each five minutes that went by. It was 6:00 now, and Harry decided to call him again. It's been exactly thirty minutes since he called him the first time. Zayn and Niall looked away from the movie to give their attention to Harry, who's face saddened. Again, no response.

"Nothing?" Zayn questioned. Harry just shook his head.

"What if he's hurt?" He really was trying to push back the last conclusion, but he had no other rational reasons as to why Louis wasn't answering.

"Harry, he's 35 years old. He's old, and could possibly just be taking a nap,"

"He's c-cheating," He blurted out, not stopping the tears that fell down his face.

"Hey! Harry, no, don't think that. You don't know that," Zayn said. "I doubt that's it. He'll call you back," Harry quickly wiped away his tears.

"I can't just sit here. I have to go there. I'll text you,"

~

Harry turned onto Louis' street, his heart sinking into his stomach the moment he saw an unfamiliar red car outside of Louis' home. He was terrified. Maybe he should've just turned around and pretended nothing happened? Pretend that everything was fine. Harry's worst nightmare was on the other side of that door, and he wanted to just burst into tears right then and there. What the hell would he say and how would he react when met with the bitch hooking up with the love of his life?

He sat at the corner of Louis' street for far too long. Maybe he could sit there until the person left, and then go talk to Louis? Would Louis tell him who that was? or would he pretend that no one was even there. Harry was worrying himself sick, and he could feel bile in his throat. He shook his head and drove down the street and parked outside of Louis' house. He shut off his car and took one gigantic breath before exiting the vehicle. He walked up to the door and watched his hand shake as he lifted his finger to press the doorbell.

Suddenly, the door opened to reveal Louis. He widened his eyes.

"Harry? W-What are you doing here? I thought you were with Niall and Zayn," Harry nodded.

"I-I was. I needed to talk to you, and I called multiple times, but you didn't answer. And I texted you too, but nothing. It's important," He glanced back at the car. "Louis, who's car is that?" He asked.

"Shit," Louis mumbled. "Fuck, this isn't how I wanted to tell you," That was when Harry realized the person was already in the car when he got there. He drove off. "Come in," Harry walked in, setting his purse down and taking a seat at Louis' kitchen table. His eyes looked at an orange manilla folder.

"What's that?" He asked.

"Um," Louis sat on the opposite end of the table. "I-I'm sorta old," He started. "So I've experienced some things in my adult life," Harry raised his eyebrow. "A-And uh," Harry's impatient self couldn't wait as he opened the envelope and pulled out the reason for Harry's worry. He gasped, and tears sprung to his eyes. He looked at the bottom of the paper and looked at the two names signed at the bottom.

"You we're married?!" He stood up from the table. "T-This whole time! Is that who that was? Your h-husband?"

"Yes, but Harry! We're divorced. We've been separated for months, and he's finally just come around to sign the papers. We have no feelings for each other, I-" Harry cut him off.

"You didn't think t-that it was important to tell me this?  We've been d-dating how long now, and you're only now telling me! You weren't even going to tell me! I found out, and now you're scrambling to find an apology because you were caught," Harry paused to breathe for a second. "I should've fucking known," He shook his head. "This is why I can't fucking trust people," Harry stormed to the front door, Louis hot on his heels.

"Harry wait! Let me explain!" Harry glared at him.

"No! I'm not. You've been lying to me for months! After the trauma and history that I have told you about myself. I told you the darkest thing that's happened to me, and you didn't have the fucking nerve to tell me you were married before I fell in love with you!?  Fuck off, Louis. Don't call me," He whipped the door open, got in his car, and drove off to who knows where.

His tears clouded his vision as he drove to the middle of nowhere. Where was he supposed to go? He couldn't go home or his mum would worry, he couldn't go to Niall and Zayn after he just told them how much he loved the man. That's when he decided to just sit in his car on the side of the road and cry. Why couldn't he just be happy?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

47.4K 1.7K 9
At first Louis didn't mean to intrude but now he enjoys coming into Harry's lectures. Especially when half the class is in love with his hot husband...
350K 16K 36
Harry's a teacher, Louis works at Buzzfeed, and they're having a baby
294K 7.5K 17
A gay nerd and a no lifer. Yeah, that's me. Teacher call me perfect, bullies call me Gay Lord, and I call myself a mess. A fucked up mess. I never wa...
178K 4.4K 34
Louis turns to Mr.Styles for help when his life starts to take a turn for the worse but what will they do when they find themselves falling for each...