Chances (COMPLETED)

By donthatememuch

A chance I deserve. - all characters, places and events are all fictitous. Do not copy without the author pe... More

CHANCES
Chapter one
Chapter two
Chapter three
Chapter four
Chapter five
Chapter six
Chapter seven
Chapter eight
Chapter nine
Chapter ten
Chapter eleven
Chapter twelve
Chapter thirteen
Chapter fourteen
Chapter fifteen
Chapter sixteen
Chapter seventeen
Chapter eighteen
Chapter nineteen
Chapter twenty
Chapter twenty one
Chapter twenty two
Chapter twenty three
Chapter twenty four
Chapter twenty five
Chapter twenty six
Chapter twenty seven
Chapter twenty eight
Chapter twenty nine
Chapter thirty
Chapter thirty one
Chapter thirty two
Chapter thirty three
Chapter thirty four
Chapter thirty five
Chapter thirty six
Chapter thirty seven
Chapter thirty eight
Chapter thirty nine
Chapter forty
Chapter forty one
Chapter forty two
Chapter forty three
Chapter forty four
Chapter forty six

Chapter forty five

886 47 0
By donthatememuch

MATURED CONTENT

ALEXANDRA

"She loves you, she still is. It's game over for me, huh."

"Ali..."

"Tss. Don't give me that pity look crap. Sabi ko naman sa 'yo it's Chan's decision, not ours. Just don't mess up this time. Dahil hindi na ko magpaparaya."

"Tss. As if you have a chance." nilapitan ko si Ali and for the first time after a long time, I hugged her. And she hugged me back.

"Please take care of her and the kids, Ate."

"I will. Take care of yourself too, Ali. And call me, please."

I send her off to the airport. Wala siyang sinabihan na aalis siya kundi ako. Nagulat pa ako ng tawagan niya ako at kinausap. I admire Ali's courage to clear things up with me. Lalo na ang pag papaubaya niya kay Chan sa akin. Tho, I have all the right to Chan, iba pa rin na ngayon hindi mahahati ang atensyon niya between me and Ali. I was just thinking what might be the kids reaction.

"Good morning." I kiss Chan's neck when I enter our room. She's still sleeping.

"Umalis ka?" she sleepily look at me.

"May inayos lang." tiningnan niya lang ako at hindi na nagtanong pa. I sighed and hugged her at the back. Isa iyon sa malaking ipinagbago ni Chan.

She is not asking questions anymore, unlike before. And it's bugging me. Ayoko ng ganoon siya na para bang wala na siyang pakialam sa akin o sa mga ginagawa ko. Natatakot ako na masanay siyang ganoon at mawala na hindi lang ang paki niya, kundi pati ang pagmamahal niya.

"I send Ali to the airport." napalingon siya agad sa sinabi ko.

"Why?"

"She need to go back to US---"

"Sabi niya dito na siya nakabase?"

Napakunot noo ako sa sinabi niya. Nagseselos dahil pati iyon alam niya. "Sinabi niya sa'yo?"

Tumango siya saka babangon sana pero pinigilan ko. "I need to talk to her."

"Bakit?"

"Anong bakit?"

I raked my her frustratedly. Naiinis pero kailangan kong kumalma. "You want her here instead of me? Tell me, I want to know Chan. M-mahal mo na ba siya?"

"Tss. Ano na naman ba 'to?"

"Just answer me, please. I'm hurting, babe."

Chan turn around and hold my waist. "Nagseselos ka?"

Really? Hindi ba halata?

"Should I be?"

She sighed and hold my face. "No. Alam ko hindi tayo masyadong nagkakaintindihan. Ali is a family--"

"At ako hindi? Bakit siya naiintindihan mo pero ako, parang hindi." punong ng sakit na sumbat ko.

"Alex it's been five years. Ang daming nangyari--"

"At hindi ko iyon ginusto. Bakit ang rason ni Ali tanggap mo, pero pag ako, parang kwestyunable? That's why I want to know. Do you love Ali now more than me? Para-- para hindi ako umasa."

"Would I let you kiss and make love to me if I didn't feel the same? Tell me Alex, papayagan ba kitang tumira dito kasama namin kung hindi kita mahal? If my love for you has change, would you be here with me now? Oo, madalas naninibago ako. I'm still adjusting and so are you. Kahit hindi mo sabihin, nararamdaman ko. Maraming nagbago. At isa na roon si Ali. She became a part of us. Of the kids. Akala mo ba hindi apektado ang kambal, lalo na si Ash. Sa mga pagbabago sa buhay namin, natin. I am not doing this dahil may gusto ako sa kanya. K-kung siya na ang mahal ko, wala ka dito ngayon Alex. You know--- you know me when I love someone."

Somehow I understand her, but I'm still hurting.

"Alex, I love you. Same as before and nothing can change that. Even if you're dead, you will always special to me. Ikaw lang ang minahal ko ng sobra. That I don't even know when and where to start when you're gone. If that's not love to you, I don't know---"

I hugged her tight. "I'm sorry. Sorry, babe. Sorry for doubting your love. I. . . I w-was--- I am scared. So scared, babe." I can't help but cry while hugging her tight.

"I'm scared too, Alex. A-akala mo ba madali sa akin ang lahat ng 'to? I even thinking sometimes that someone may knock on our door and introduce her as your lover. You know how much that hurting me just by thinking about it."

"Babe you're the only one. I promise to you. Wala akong ibang inisip kundi ikaw at ang anak--- mga anak natin. Araw-araw na nasa sindikato ako, ang makatakas ang tanging pinaplano ko. Cheating on you didn't ever cross my mind---"

"I know that now." she cuts off me and look at me. "I'm sorry for being distant this past few days. Sorry kung sinarili ko ang lahat ng bumabagabag sa akin, when all I have to do is ask. Sabi ko nga, I'm still adjusting with you here. Five years is never a joke, Alex."

I cupped her face. "I am here now, babe. Please, let me be a part of you again. Please." pakiusap ko. Tumango siya saka hinalikan ako na agad ko namang tinugon. That kiss is full of promise that we will start all over again. I moved on top of her as I deepened our kiss. She clung her hands into my neck and open her mouth when my toungue seek entrance.

We both moan when our toungue battle. My hands busy taking off her clothes and so as she. Chan body arched when I reached her breast and pinch her erected nipple.

"Aaaah." I kiss her neck and suck her skin there.

Fuck. Her scent and taste are so addicting. She gasped some air when my hands found the garter of her undie. I move down while pulling her undie to take it off.

"Hmmm." she moaned when I sniff her center. Hindi ako makapagpigil. I taste her pre cum when I lick it. "Ooooh. B-babe."

I didn't think twice and lick her down there. I spread her legs wider and lick her soaking folds. Every lick is taking all my rational thoughts away. Hinding hindi ako magsasawa na sambahin siya sa ganoong paraan. I hold her butt and squeeze it. Nanggigigil sa bawat indayog niya kasabay ng paggalaw ng dila ko. We are rhythmically moving.

"Aaah. A-alex."

Napangisi ako sa isip ko dahil alam na alam ko kung paano siya iwala sa kontrol niya. That's it, babe. Moan and scream my name over and over. That's how I know her. Her body, heart and mind is mine.

I kiss her even more down there. French kissing her folds and making it more wet. I can even hear the sounds of my toungue while licking her. That's how wet she is.

"B-babe--- aaaah. A-Alex!" Chan grab my head and almost buried it to her gem. "S-so near.... hhhmmm... aaaah..."

Before she even explode I got up. "What the fuck!"

I smirk at her and take off all my clothes. I went to our closet and get my favorite toy.

"Don't you want this?" Chan gulped and I can see how she wanted the strap on dildo I'm starting to wear. "I miss you babe. I will not settle for lovemaking today. I want to fuck you."

Binasa ni Chan ang labi niya gamit ang kanyang dila. She is hot while doing that and I am totally seduced.

I walk again on our bed. I grab the lubricant and spread it on the dildo. I so want to bury the toy into her hole. I crushed my lips into her which she gladly accept. I french kiss her and suck and lick her neck. Reviving the fire and ignite it twice as before.

I spread her legs and brush the top of the dildo into her soaking hole. Chan arched her body and let out a long moan when I started to enter it. Fuck. I'm so into her.

"Aaah." I started to thrust into her and I swear, her aroused face is the most beautiful sight I've ever seen.

Napatingala ako habang sige ang pag-ulos ko sa kanya. I can feel I am losing my control and only wanted is to bury deep the fucking toy on her.

"Fuck!"

"Aaah! B-babe!"

I keep on thrusting into her. I lift her knees and make her hand hold it as I keep on pushing the toy into her. Napatingala ako sa sobrang sarap habang panay ang indayog ko sa ibabaw niya. Hindi nakakatulong ang napapaos na ungol ni Chan. Her aroused face is making me insane! Damn it!

"A-alex! Aaaah! I'm cumming! Shit!"

Chan's body jolted. I laid on top of her as I felt my cum gushing out my hole. That was so fucking intense!

We both catching our breathe. She pushed me on her side and snuggle on my neck.

"I love you, Alex. So much." napangiti ako saka kinabig siya at hinalikan siya sa labi.

"Thank you. For always loving me. I love you too, babe." 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

63.5K 3.3K 20
Will Lennox forget about Keegan and move on or will she find her missing piece with a new found love?
244K 16.8K 46
"Hindi kayo pwede at walang naikakasal sa katulad nya!" sabi ng mga kaibigan ko sakin. And that's how the reality slap me so hard! Falling in love wi...
1.7M 71.6K 46
"People really do wrong decisions when it comes to love. Nagiging matapang, minsan naman ay nagiging duwag. I kept on saying that I love him but I wa...
178K 2.9K 49
ON-GOING Hindi alam ni Kiera na dahil sa isang listahan ng utang makikilala nya ang isang lalake. Si Dwight, ang lalaking hindi niya akalaing kapatid...