The Unorthodox Life of Aaliya...

By KlnCee

Aaliyah Marx is not a normal seventeen year old girl - she suffers the normal problems: Boys, money, school... More

The Unorthodox Life of Aaliyah Kaye Marx
The Unorthodox Life of Aaliyah Kaye Marx (2)
The Unorthodox Life of Aaliyah Kaye Marx (3)
The Unorthodox Life of Aaliyah Kaye Marx (4)
The Unorthodox Life of Aaliyah Kaye Marx (6)
The Unorthodox Life of Aaliyah Kaye Marx (7)
The Unorthodox Life of Aaliyah Kaye Marx (8)
The Unorthodox Life of Aaliyah Kaye Marx (9)
The Unorthodox Life of Aaliyah Kaye Marx (10)
The Unorthodox Life of Aaliyah Kaye Marx (11)
The Unorthodox Life of Aaliyah Kaye Marx (12)
The Unorthodox Life of Aaliyah Kaye Marx (13)
The Unorthodox Life of Aaliyah Kaye Marx (14)
The Unorthodox Life of Aaliyah Kaye Marx (15)
The Unorthodox Life of Aaliyah Kaye Marx (16)
The Unorthodox Life of Aaliyah Kaye Marx (17)
The Unorthodox Life of Aaliyah Kaye Marx (18)
The Unorthodox Life of Aaliyah Kaye Marx (19)
The Unorthodox Life of Aaliyah Kaye Marx (20)
The Unorthodox Life of Aaliyah Kaye Marx (21)
The Unorthodox Life of Aaliyah Kaye Marx (22)
The Unorthodox Life of Aaliyah Kaye Marx (23)
The Unorthodox Life of Aaliyah Kaye Marx (24)
The Unorthodox Life of Aaliyah Kaye Marx (25)
The Unorthodox Life of Aaliyah Kaye Marx (26)
The Unorthodox Life of Aaliyah Kaye Marx (27)
The Unorthodox Life of Aaliyah Kaye Marx (28)
The Unorthodox Life of Aaliyah Kaye Marx (29)
The Unorthodox Life of Aaliyah Kaye Marx (30)
The Unorthodox Life of Aaliyah Kaye Marx (31)
The Unorthodox Life of Aaliyah Kaye Marx (32)
The Unorthodox Life of Aaliyah Kaye Marx (33)

The Unorthodox Life of Aaliyah Kaye Marx (5)

36.4K 487 47
By KlnCee

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

    I set up Joey's room while waiting for dinner to cook downstairs. I clipped a few fronds from the palm tree outside and placed them in his glass case while he lay comfortably coiled in the sunshine that shone across my bed. I turned on the red light and poured some water in the shallow part of the case. There was a special dip in the case, just for water to go into, the whole case was laid out like a natural habitat actually. It had cost me a fortune, two-hundred and fifty dollars to be exact.

    As soon as it was finished I picked up Joey carefully and placed him in his new home, where he happily slithered into his artificial hollow log. I dusted off my hands and shut the lid before changing into a pair of shorts and jogging downstairs. I had another twenty minutes and the twins, Jay or Ty were no where to be seen so I headed into the garage for a punching session.

I couldn't help but imagine the bag being Graham's father's face. That whole situation just infuriated me so much. I lashed out at the bag, feeling my knuckles bruise. I didn't mind. Sweat was pouring in my eyes and I was so caught up in what I was doing that I didn't notice I had an audience.

I stopped when I heard the oven timer beep. Swiping my hand against my forehead I bent over, hands on my knees, gasping for breath. It was way too hot. I pulled off my T-shirt, standing there in my bra, and slung it over my shoulders, turning around to go get the Lasagne out of the oven.

I froze when I noticed Kaden and Danny both sitting on lawn chairs, leaning back, relaxing ... and admiring the view. Which happened to be me. I fought back my blush and hurriedly held up my t-shirt in front of me then pulled it back on. Eyes wide, they smirked in unison. Without saying a word I turned on my heel and dashed inside, my face glowing. Yes, Jay owed me big. I don't think I'd blushed as much in my life as I had in the past couple of weeks. I realized that it directly coincided with my meeting with the twins.

I pulled the Lasagne from the oven and set it on the table.

"DINNER'S READY!" I yelled out loudly, I could hear footsteps coming at me from all directions, I dashed upstairs to go change my sweat-stained workout top before I ate and grabbed a long T-shirt before running back down to the kitchen. The table was crowded. Ty was sitting, eating his piece already while Jay dished out a slice to Kaden, Danny and then himself.

Noticing there was about a quarter left, Jay handed me the knife so I could slice my own piece, I threw it down on the table and just picked up the Pyrex dish shrugging. All the chairs at the table were full so I hopped up on the counter and dug my fork into my Lasagne. It was scaldingly hot and I could feel a blister swelling on the roof of my mouth already but it tasted so good and me being the savage I am just kept on shoveling it in.

I heard a scraping of chairs and then saw somebody's hand grasping a fork, moving towards my Lasagne from the corner of my eye. I jerked the dish away.

"Mine!" I looked up and growled threateningly! I saw something flicker in the twin's eyes as he studied my face. Shock? Fear? I smirked at him and continued eating.

"Ali how come you get QUARTER of the Lasagne and I only got one slice?" 

"Simple. I made it. This is my house. I grabbed it first, you should have taken more. I have to clean up after. Need I go on with my list of reasons?" I smiled innocently up at him and took another bite, the hot pasta scalding my tongue.

He looked amused and held up his hand.

"I'm a guest. I'm older. I'm a famous hot rockstar. You love me too much NOT to give it to me and I'm a growing boy. Need I go on with MY list of reasons?" He smiled just as innocently back at me.

I scowled darkly at him, "Growing OUT." I muttered.

He chuckled, reaching forward with his fork again.

I let out a piercing scream, startling him and jumped off the counter, dashing out the kitchen door. I shovelled lasagne into my mouth as I ran, and let me tell you, it is REALLY hard to eat and run at the same time.

I winged open the front door and dashed out onto my lawn where I was tackled. I clutched the dish to my chest and rolled, he had used too much force and ended up springing over me. I got to my feet, Lasagne intact and still clutched to my chest as if it were a lifeline or small baby. I glared at the twin, not sure which one it was. He smiled back at me, amusement and mischief dancing in his sparkling grey eyes.

He stepped forward and grabbed the dish, attempting to yank it away from me, we circled each other, both of us pulling the dish back and forth trying to wrestle it from the others grip. I was vaguely aware of cars passing by behind me, I didn't know them - who cares if they thought I was crazy? I'm sure Californian people were used to seeing crazy rockstars fighting over Lasagne with innocent girls on their fronts lawns every day. That's Hollywood for ya, baby.

"Let go of my Lasagne!" I screamed at him, outraged.

"Give me some MORE!" He yelled back.

I was facing the house now and he growled, tugging sharply, I almost lost my balance. I pulled back as hard as I could - one look at his face and I knew what he was going to do, just before it happened, and by then I was too late to stop myself, the momentum carrying me forward.

Just as I pulled back ... he let go, laughing. The dish flew out of my grip and I heard a deafening crash and a screech of brakes. I could smell rubber burning against the asphalt. Oh shit. The twins mouth dropped open and he gulped. I slowly turned around.

The dish had flown out of my hands and hit a passing car, splattering on the windscreen and cracking it ... causing the driver to skid and crash into a parked car. We both looked on in horror as the door of the drivers car swung open revealing a very pissed off man. He looked young, in his early thirties maybe. He had a gash on his forehead which was oozing blood. I gulped, feeling the twin at my shoulder. I watched as the guy pulled out his cell and dialled the police. Yet again, Ali Marx finds herself up shit creak without a paddle, but this time it seemed like she had company.

--------------------------

"It's MY mouse!" I screamed.

"I found it! Finder's keepers, Looser's weepers!" Kaden yelled back. Turns out it was Kaden who was once again my partner in crime.

I held the dead mouse high up away from him as he scrabbled to get it back from me.

"I NEED IT TO FEED JOEY!"

"I need it to put in Danny's bed!"

"Yeah well I NEED IT FOR-"

"Would you two shut the HELL up?!" Officer Gilroy roared, making us both jump.

I glared at him. "If you hadn't given me a cell with THAT then maybe this wouldn't be happening!" I said angrily, pocketing the mouse while Kaden wasn't looking.

I watched as Gilroy turned red, he glared at me.

"There is ONLY one cell! It's just a holding cell - we're not a real prison!" I huffed and crossed my arms, sitting back against the hard concrete wall.

I closed my eyes, breathing deeply. Our Mom's had already been in - My Mom had persuaded Tanya to not grant us bail for at least a day so we would 'learn our lesson'. Let me ask you, how is spending the day in a cell a punishment? I eat, I sleep, I eat, I sleep, I annoy Kaden. What more can a girl ask for? Kaden walked over to the bunk on the wall, stretching.

"I'm going to sleep." He grunted. All of this being in prison business was good/bad publicity for him. There were paparazzi outside, our Mom's had refused to comment - but at the same time, it would only make him more popular with the ladies. There's something about a bad boy that's attractive ...I shrugged  back at him and he rolled over on his side, facing the wall.

I watched his broad, muscular back as his breaths deepened and slowed and I knew he was sleeping, I slid down to the base of the wall and put my head in my hands. It's not like I haven't been in jail before. I was in juvie for three months before. Plus I've been in plenty of holding cells - this was actually a pretty nice one. It was clean at the very least and a damn hotel compared to some of my previously visited ones.

I wish I had my guitar, it always calmed me down. I closed my eyes and leaned my head back, trying to get comfortable - there was no way I was sleeping on the same bed as 'him'. Might catch something.

I must have drifted off because the next thing I knew I could hear voices. I squinted through my lashes peering through the bars of the cell. Officer Gilroy was talking on the phone to somebody. Flirting, actually, judging by the tone of his voice. I tensed up - listening hard to catch his words.

"Come on over and maybe I can show you a good time."

There was a pause and then. "-Nah, those kids are out for the night - nobody needs to know."

"-My wife doesn't need to find out, and she won't. She didn't find out about last time? Or the time before that."

"-Oh come on!"

"-I'll be waiting for you babe - love you too." He finished, smiling as he hung up. The sick bastard was going to cheat on his wife? I could use this to my advantage - it's not smart to blackmail a cop and I wouldn't advise anyone to do so, but hey, I could save this for when I really needed it.

I waited, feigning sleep. I had no idea what time it was but from the glimpse of window I could see from here - I saw that the sky had darkened to a pitch black and the stars were out. I heard a groan behind me just as I heard a knock at the door of the police station. I waited until Gilroy got up to go get the door before I turned around.

Kaden's eyes were open and he was staring straight at me. I crawled towards him quickly and grabbed his hand dragging him off the bed and towards the cell bars.

"Does Gilroy have a wife?" I asked, double checking to make sure.

"Yeah, why are you whispering?" He asked aloud. I clapped my hand over his mouth, my eyes widening. I quickly filled him in on the phone conversation just as I heard the high pitched squeal of a woman coming from down the tiny hallway and the front door. 

His eyes widened. "Shhh, pretend your asleep - we can use this as blackmail later if we need it, but we have to witness it all!" I explained in a hushed tone. He nodded and immediately his eyes drooped. Only he would agree to possibly blackmail a cop with me. He laid his head back against the wall and evened out his breathing. Wow he was good. I leaned my head on his shoulder and shut my eyes too, breathing deeply, leaning on him gave me a perfect view through my eyelashes of the main area of the police station.

I felt Kaden shift slightly under me and I hissed a 'Be still' at him under my breath. I leaned back further, my head on his chest and tried to push thoughts of Jemima out of my head.

A few seconds later Gilroy appeared, followed by the ominous clacking of high heels. I opened my eyes a fraction, straining to see through my lashes. What I saw shocked me to the bone. Jemima?

No, not Jemima. My breathing slowed a little. She looked very like her though. Platinum blonde hair, long and garishly-painted fingernails. Short black cocktail dress and of course, the ever-present five inch stilettos.

She could be no older then twenty, so what was she doing with a thirty-whatever year old married man? He wrapped his hands around her waist, glancing towards our cell. He frowned, noticing that Kaden had moved from the bed to the cell door.

"What's wrong honey-bun?" The woman giggled, glancing to where he was looking. He shushed her and studied us hard for another long minute, I could feel my heart fluttering in my chest - praying he didn't realise we were awake. Kaden's heart was thumping against my back. I breathed deeper, attempting to calm myself further.

Gilroy shrugged and whispered back. "Nothing my sweet-heart." He smiled, but there was no emotion behind the smile. She was his sex toy, his little something-something on the side of his marriage. She smiled back at him and wrapped her arms around his neck. She pulled him into a deep kiss and started rubbing his crotch. I almost gagged and I could feel Kaden struggling to contain his laughter, his chest vibrating beneath me. It felt kind of good ...

Gilroy forced the woman down on the desk, sliding his hand up her tiny skirt. She groaned into his mouth and yanked open the belt from his jeans, when suddenly there was another loud knock at the door. They both froze for a second, but the woman immediately continued pulling off his jeans.

"Leave it." She growled, her voice full of lust. Gilroy backed away.

"I can't Tasha, what if it's an emergency? Be secretary for a minute." He said sighing. He buckled his belt and pulled down her dress before walking off to answer the door. Tasha glanced over at us quickly and then walked around to sit behind the desk. She picked up a random stack of papers and a pen, pretending to be writing stuff down on the them.

A few seconds later Gilroy returned, looking decidedly paler than he had been - a very pretty brunette woman behind him. She glanced towards us as she walked in and then at the blonde woman behind the desk. I felt Kaden stiffen under me and he breathed in my ear. "Wife."

So this was his wife? Wow, he had taken a step down, moving from her to this blonde slut. I squeezed the hand I had on his leg, telling him I understood then focused my attention back on the scene unfolding before me.

The blonde woman had a fake smile plastered on her face whereas the brunette woman's was genuine.

"Tasha? Has Paul not let you go home yet?"

"Oh, he said I could go home HOURS ago Mrs. Gilroy, but I just really wanted to get this paperwork finished before I left." The blonde woman simpered, her blue eyes flashing cruelly.

"Oh please - how many times have I asked you to call me Jenny?" Mrs. Gilroy laughed.

Officer Gilroy cleared his throat, noticing that Tasha's patience was waning.

"Um, honey - what are you here for? You know how boring it is here at night." Gilroy smiled and I felt a wave of hatred course through me for him.

"Am I not allowed to visit my darling husband at work?" Jenny smiled, latching her arms around his neck and pulling him into a deep kiss. He didn't resist and I saw Tasha's face flush deep red. She cleared her throat loudly and angrily.

Gilroy broke away from his wife. "Oh, um, honey - not in front of the secretary." He laughed, glancing at Tasha. Jenny pouted.

"Will you be home early tonight?" She asked gently. At this point, Tasha stood up, fists clenched, revealing her short cocktail dress. Jenny took in Tasha's slutty appearance and looked up wide-eye at Gilroy, who noticed and seemed to realise what the look was for.

"No, I'm sorry hun. Tasha is going out tonight - that's why she's dressed up. And I'm the only other officer on duty to guard THESE two brats." He said in a bitter tone, jerking his head towards us. Both Jenny and Tasha glanced at us again but quickly looked away.

"Aw, well don't forget tomorrow is our anniversary." Jenny said smiling, and letting go of Gilroy.

"Don't worry, I won't." He smiled back, love in his eyes. So he loved this woman, yet he was screwing another? For the life of me I couldn't fathom why he was sending this gorgeous and genuine wife of his away to have completely meaningless sex with some whore.

She pecked him on the lips once more before turning and walking slowly out of the office. Gilroy walked her to the door. Tasha sat on his desk, pulling her dress up to her waist, revealing her lacy underwear then leaned back, trying to look sexy. She looked desperate.

I felt Kaden's heartbeat race, thumping under my back and I frowned, then swiftly elbowed him in the stomach, he groaned and Tasha glanced towards us, fear in her eyes.

Kaden rolled forward. Oh no, he was going to blow our cover, he kept on going and slid down the wall behind me, remaining rigid would have blown my cover - so I slid down his chest. I could no longer see anything of the office apart from the ceiling light. Kaden finally lay still beneath me and I sighed softly. We were still good. My head slid down further and I realised where it was.

It took all I had not to jump up and away from him. I was using his crotch as a pillow. And let me tell you, it wasn't very comfortable or soft, on the contrary - it was hard. I almost let out a groan of disgust, but I couldn't blow our cover so I bit my tongue.

I heard Officer Gilroy walk back into the room and then, "Are they awake?" In a hushed whisper.

"Nope, just moved in their sleep."

"Good. I'm sorry about that Tash. Are you ready?" I heard the lust in his tone and I almost gagged again, moving my head slightly. My pillow grew harder. I swallowed hard, attempting to focus on Gilroy's conversation.

I heard a wet sucking noise and knew they were making out. Next thing I heard was his belt being undone again, and they both groaned. I heard sucking a few minutes later and I swallowed the bile that rose in my throat, I thanked the Lord that Kaden had moved and I could no longer see this.

I started repeating Hollywood Undead songs in my head, trying to block out the noise in the background. Loud groaning was coming from behind me and then a high-pitched squeal.

'WE ARE YOUNG, WE HAVE FUN, BORN IN THIS WORLD AS IT ALL FALLS APART!' I yelled out the lyrics in my head.

"Ohhh, Paul, oh harder."

'I SEE THE CHILDREN IN THE RAIN LIKE THE PARADE BEFORE THE PLAIN. I SEE THE LOVE I SEE THE HATE I SEE THIS WORLD THAT WE CAN MAKE!'

"Tasha, you're so fucking sexy!"

I continued yelling lyrics for about ten minutes, going through EVERY single one of my favourite songs that I knew the lyrics to. And then it was over.

I heard the clacking of her heels and then, "See you tomorrow night babe."

"See you Paul." I heard the smirk and happiness behind her words and I listened as the front door swung shut.

A few seconds later I heard the keys of a phone being pressed and, "Honey, it turns out I can come home. Those brats will be fine by themselves for a night - they're asleep anyways, I'll be back in the morning before they even wake up."

"-Ok see you in a few sugarplum! Oh, and you COULD put on that sexy black lingerie that I love so much on you." I literally gagged this time, silently though.

"-Yes, honey- I'll pick up a box on the way home, the twenty-four hour place on the corner should still be open. What type - ribbed or plain?"

"-Surprise you? Hun, you know me too well for that." I heard the smirk in his voice.

"Okay hun, see you in ten - Love you."

There was a snap as he flicked his phone shut and the call disconnected. I lay perfectly still then realised I wasn't even breathing. I dragged in a deep breath and let it out slowly, breathing deeply and evenly again. There was a rustling around for another minute and then I heard his footsteps heading down the hall. All of the lights flickered off, leaving us in pitch darkness. The front door opened ... then swung shut ... and I heard a key turn in it's lock. I let out a deep breath and hurriedly sat up, pushing myself up from my hard cushion.

I turned to face Kaden who's mouth was hanging open, his expression torn between shock and disgust. I felt a wave of weariness seep through me. I definitely didn't want to talk about what had happened just now so I stood up.

"I'm going to sleep." I muttered, still feeling slightly queasy. I couldn't understand how anyone could do that to their wife ... At least my father had up and left, no beating around the bush and no stringing my mother along.

"Alright," I heard him sigh beside me, he got up too. I crawled to the bed and slipped under the blankets. I turned to face the wall and tried to fall asleep. But noises from what had just happened kept replaying through my head. I groaned and sat back up. I had slept about four hours in total over the past two nights and I knew I wasn't getting any sleep tonight - no matter how tired I was.

"Can't sleep?" He whispered to me.

"Nope - I don't usually sleep at night anyway, I'm not a good sleeper."

"What do you mean?"

"I mean that I've always found it hard to sleep at night, I prefer to sleep in the day ... And I'm a bit of an insomniac ... I only ever sleep four or five hours at one time. Usually less. I've gotten that much in the last two nights alone."

"We DO have something in common then." He chuckled from the darkness. I couldn't make out his features but I could vaguely see his silhouette in the dark. His laugh was quiet and strangely eerie. Beautiful, I felt a shudder of lust rip through me. I bit my tongue. No. This was KADEN. The stuck-up jackass that I HATED from next door. The one who blackmailed me with a topless photo. The one who got me arrested. I scrunched my eyes shut. Then realised what he had just said.

"You don't sleep at night either?"

"Nope, and when I do I don't sleep much. That's how it is for all wer-" He cut off there.

"All where what?"

"Nothing, that's how it is for both me and Danny. We've never been able to sleep properly."

"Oh." I sighed. He didn't answer. I shut my eyes and a few seconds later I felt the bed sink beside me. A cool arm wrapped around mine. Should he be that cold? Was I that warm? I shivered involuntarily.

He laid down, dragging me with him and pulled the blanket over us. I stiffened in his grip. Ew, this was KADEN - I repeated in my head, forcing myself not to think about his close proximity.

"Relax." He whispered. Then he started to sing.

His husky voice cut through the silent air like a knife. Beautiful and haunting. That's why I loved Traitor so much. Their music was so ... easy to connect to. And their lead singers had such beautiful voices ... even if they were arrogant pricks.

"Well-ah you done- done me and you bet I felt it." I recognised the song immediately.

"I tried to be chill, but you're so hot that I melted!"

"I know I'm hot." He said a smirk in his voice before he continued. I elbowed him in the stomach, my elbow not doing much damage. He was prepared this time - I think I might have actually bruised myself against his rock hard abs.

"Don't ruin it."

"I fell right through the cracks ... and now I'm trying to get Baaa-ack!"

"Before the cool done run out, I'll be giving it my bestest!"

"And nothing's gonna stop me but divine intervention-" His voice calmed me down further and I felt myself drifting away.

"I reckon, it's again my turn ... To win some or LEARN some!" I struggled to keep my voice steady as sleep tried to consume me.

"So I won't hesitate no more, no more,"

"It - can not wait." I finished, I couldn't sing anymore - I was too tired.

"I'm yours." He whispered. And then I was swept into unconciousness.

-----

"Rise and shine brats! Tanya is here to post bail!" I opened my eyes and shut them quickly again. I threw my hand over my face, trying to shield myself from the bright morning sunlight. I felt something heavy on my waist and looked down. Kaden's leg was thrown over both of my legs and his arm was on my waist, I could feel his toned chest pressing up against my back. He started to wake up and I quickly slid out from under his arm and legs and rolled onto the ground. Shooting to my feet again I leaned over and flicked his nose. His eyes flickered open and he gazed around in a daze for a few seconds before his eyes landed on me.

I grinned at him cheekily before turning and dashing out of the open cell door. I heard him groan - clearly not a morning person. Tanya and Mom were waiting outside, strict expressions on their faces. I immediately sobered up from my good mood at being away from Kaden. I didn't like the way he made me feel ...

I heard Kaden trudge to a stop behind me and I gulped loudly, aiming for my best innocent expression. Of course Mom saw right through me, I've been in prison/holding cells/juvie over twenty times.

"You are SO lucky to have a considerate neighbour like Tanya, Ali," My Mom started, glaring at me. Here comes the guilt trip, I don't see how she was dragging Tanya into this though? "What were you thinking? The man in that car could have DIED! Your lucky Tanya has such good lawyers - your lawyer is all the way back in Seattle!"

I rolled my eyes. "Mom it WASN'T my fault this time! If you would let me expla-" She cut me off with a snort of dibelief.

"And how many times have I heard THAT?" She said rhetorically rolling her eyes.

"It was Kaden! He was trying to take my Lasagne and then he let go and it went flying out of my hands! It was an accident!"

"Hey! No ratting me out! It was your fault! You took most of the Lasagne while I only got a slice!"

"I made it!"

"I was a guest!"

"I got it first!"

"I'm a growing boy!"

"I-"

"ENOUGH!" Both of our Mom's roared, halting our heated argument.

"Both of you- out to the car. We have to go now while Will and the other guards are holding off the paparazzi." Tanya sighed rubbing her eyes tiredly. I could tell she had been up late last night, no doubt worrying about her precious boy. There wasn't a speck of purple under my Mom's eyes, gosh I feel so loved right now.

We were ushered out of the station and immediately a frenzy of shouting went up around us. Paparazzi. We were hurried over to a black sedan with very tinted windows. I reached out for the front door but Mom just grabbed my hand and glared at me. I sulked and slunk around to the back - Kaden sniggering at me the whole time. I frowned and growled, sounding strangely feral, vicious, even. I hopped in the back and slammed the door and then we were out of there.

The car ride home was awkward and a heavy silence filled the air. I just stared out the window at the passing neighbourhoods until the car started to slow and we pulled up at our houses.

I got out and was heading for my own house when Mom called me.

"The Strutts' house Ali." She said sternly. I knew not to mess with her when she was speaking in that tone of voice, that tone only meant one thing. Severe punishment was coming soon.

I sighed heavily and stalked over to their house entering right behind Kaden. We walked to the kitchen where Danny and the rest of his bandmates were lounging around having breakfast. Aaron and Link looked up - smirked when they saw me and exchanged a glance. Danny just looked slightly worried but I could see a faint smirk playing at his lips too.

"Danny - Aaron - Link. Out." Tanya ordered. Surprisngly, all three left the room quickly. Leaving us to our Moms' wrath. Immediately Kaden and I started complaining.

"MOM, how could you leave me in a cell with HIM all night?!"

"There was only ONE bed and I had to share it with HER!"

"He probably violated me numerous times in my sleep!" I shouted wildly, shooting a nasty glare at Kaden.

He looked at the ground and held his hands nervously behind his back, he scuffed his toe on the shiny tile floor. I stared at him in horror.

"It was only twice." 

"SEE?!" I screamed. "Now I'm not a virgin and it's all YOUR fault!"

"Pssh, you're not a virgin anyways!" Kaden snorted looking me up and down quickly.

"Of COURSE I'm a virgin!" I quickly lied, my cheeks flushing crimson. "That makes it twice as bad that you violated me!"

He rolled his eyes. "I didn't REALLY violate you in your sleep Ali. Ugh, why would I want to?" He smirked, feigning being disgusted at the thought of violating me. I glared angrily at him.

"What's that supposed to mean? Why exactly wouldn't you want to violate me?"

"ENOUGH. Both of you!" My Mom shouted. "You're both grounded for a week. Kaden you're failing English - Ali, you're crap at math and you'll be failing it soon. So both of you are going to tutor each other - every day for an hour. Ali will teach you English Kaden and Kaden you will teach her math, understood?" My Mom said sternly.

"But MOM-" Both myself and Kaden cried in unison.

"No buts, that's your punishment - Joan is right, that man could have DIED! And all over some FOOD! It's not like we starve you! There's probably thousands of children in poorer countries that wouldn't even fight over food like you two did! You acted like animals towards each other!" Tanya said strictly, glaring at us both. There was no use in arguing. I threw Kaden a filthy look and whirled on my heel, stomping towards the back door. The pocket of my sweatpants caught on the Kitchen door as I walked by and they pulled slightly, the pocket coming out, and something fell out. I reached down to pick it up before anyone saw but ...

"HEY, you have my dead mouse!"

"Ali, why do you have a dead mouse in my pocket?"

"Ew, get that disease-ridden pest out of my kitchen!"

All three shouted at once. I turned to Kaden.

"He's MY mouse!"

I looked at Mom. "I need it to feed Joey." And finally I looked at Tanya. "Don't worry I'm leaving." I turned around to walk out again when my Mom spoke up.

"Ali, who the hell is Joey?" I felt my face pale. I hadn't had a chance to let her know I had bought a snake yet. I looked up, my eyes wide, struggling to think of a cover-up story. I was planning on telling her I bought a snake after bringing her a nice cup of tea while she was watching Desperate Housewives ...

I saw Kaden smirk evilly. "You mean you don't KNOW about her pet snake?" He grinned evilly and I glared at him and I swear, if I had a weapon of any sort on me now, he would be dead.

'That's for taking my mouse.' He mouthed behind both our Mom's backs.

"You bought a freaking SNAKE without ASKING ME?!"

Continue Reading