𝙴𝚡𝚝𝚛𝚊𝚘𝚛𝚍𝚒𝚗𝚊𝚛𝚢 𝚈...

Av Blair_Yodin

Is it possible to live inside a comic book? Based on the K-drama Extraordinary You!!! This is one of my mom's... Mer

𝓢𝓮𝓬𝓻𝓮𝓽
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
27
28
29

26

1.7K 102 28
Av Blair_Yodin

When I just think my weird-fake life is a mess...Then I put myself into another mess. Great, just great Yin!

"Let me explain--" I said but Namju shut me off. "Explain what? Why are you talking to him like you two got into a lovers quarrel?"

"For your information, we're engaged." Dowha spoke. "Correction, this is a comic book and we're in it." Namju snapped. "So, everything's fake."

"How do you even knew about it?" Dowha asks glancing at me then to Namju. "Well, I told him." I sighed then Dowha's eyes widened.

"Does...?"

"No, Dan-o and Jinmichae doesn't know." I replied. "Jinmichae who?" Namju asuddenly asked. "The guy from the cafeteria." Dowha answered him. "Right." Namju nodded. 

Oh my we're so chaotic!

"Anyways, back to the topic." I brushed-off both of their arms. "Namju found out way back, he got his ego and that's why I told him--"

"Why didn't you tell us though?" Dowha crosses his arms. "Could you let her finish?" Namju side-eyed him and Dowha scoffs.

"If I told Jinmichae or Dan-o or you about this then I'm screwed. You 3 will ask me how, when and where that's why I kept my mouth shut...Which you should've did." I turned to Namju.

"It's not my fault...It's his fault." He pointed at Dowha, then Dowha reacted. "How is that supposed to mean? Why me?"

"Can we just all shut up--"

(FLIP PAGE)

Oh come on!

"Yin-ssi!~" Juda came to me and wrap her arms around mine. "Should we visit grandma today? She may want to see you again."

"Aren't you with Namju?" I asked, bluntly. "Oh Namju? Why?" She asked back.

I don't know because you 2 are the protagonists?

"Just because." I replied. "Juda, did you know that my fiance is Lee Dowha?" I whispered and quickly covered her mouth just in case. "Don't over react!" I hissed and she nodded.

"Wah, him? You will be like the Music Prodigy couple..." She says. "Yeah right." I sighed. Speaking of Dohwa, he's walking towards us now with 3 chocolate ice creams on his hand. 

"Oh, your fiance-' I nudged Juda who just giggles. "Just stay quiet" I whispered. "Hey, Yin." He greeted. "Hey." I said.

"Can I talk to you? Privately." He said while giving me one of the Ice Cream. "Fine...Sure." We both walked away from Juda.

"What now? Are you off-stage?" I asked him while eating the ice cream. "Yeah, still...I'm gonna keep your secret by the way." He says.

"Really?" I got both my eyes wide opened and he nodded. "Stop being cute. You're making me blush." He chuckled then started walking fast. "Yah! Wait for me!"

"Why is my character not bold and reckless?" Dohwa says. We're now at Jinmichae's master chef kitchen. I don't know why we came here but it's not like I'm expecting somewhere.

"Because you're a supporting character." Jinmichae says with a cheerful attitude. "That's rude." I snort. 

"But the supporting role can be manly and cool, I've been reading other comic books." Dohwa says. "Right, he's right. Like...True Beauty!" I pointed out which Dohwa nodded.

He both high-fived and Jinmichae just shook his head to our silliness. Dohwa flips the pages more and we saw Dan-o, drawn to have a weak heart again. "Dan-o?" I mumbled.

"Hey, what is this? Is Dan-o..." Dowha trails off. "I know." Jinmichae spoke. "She doesn't have that much time left." Dowha gasps.

"You knew? Oh no...What are we gonna do?" I said.

"We don't know when her heart will stop." Jinmichae looks down. 

"Isn't this too harsh for an extra?!" Dohwa faced him. "Because she is an extra, that's why the author is harsher on her." Jinmichae replied.

"What do you mean? Is it because she's breaking the rules?" I asked then he look up to me. "Maybe, that's why, us, extras should not interfere with the story. We never know when, where and what the author may do to us." Jinmichae told me.

"We could just be erased like that?" I mumbled and Dowha glances at me. He know, he knows what I did and now I'm in great danger.

(FLIP PAGE)

The authors so mean. First, he/she took control of us. Second, protagonists got more special treatment than the extras. Third, he/she does punishments to the one who have their egos and tries to change the fates.

I'm somehow at the Library, Juda is nowhere to be found again too, but she was with me the last time so maybe I'm not even on a stage, maybe I'm just in the shadows again.

I sighed and continued to walk around the Library. I stop at one shelf as I just took one book to scan because I'm bored and then I thought:

When...Is my time? My time to...be erased at this comic book?

"Are you okay?" I was startled for a moment but it was just Namju peeking over what I'm reading, his face on my right ear, close as ever.

"Aren't you in a stage?" I asked and flip the pages, acting chill. He didn't move though, he's still at that position beside me. I'm kind of short and he's adjusting to it.

"Good thing I'm not...Juda's with Dohwa. I'm glad." He leans at one of the shelves behind me, his lips curved. "Glad of what?" I asked and took the book back to its place.

"Juda's with Dowha while you're with me." I turned around to him smiling. "You're too happy Oh Namju." I chuckled and leaned my back to the shelves behind me, and now we're standing across each other.

"And you're not?" He said. "It's not that...I'm happy, it's our free time again." I replied. 

He chuckled silently and smiled again. "What so funny?" I asked and he laugh a bit. 

"You said ours...I like the sound of it. Ours, you and me together."

We stared at each other. Everything went slowed again.

(FLIP PAGE)

3rd POV

As Namju with Yin, the two didn't know that someone was listening to their conversation and that person is looking for answers too about all this stage, protagonists and line but instead of answers...He found another problem that confuses him more and that is why Namju with Yin.

For him, all he know is Namju is for Juda but now he's with Yin. 

Yin, he's comfort zone is also Dan-o's close friend, Juda's BFF, Dohwa's happiness and Namju's girl? No, it's more than that.

For Namju, Yin's his...

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

...World.

______________________________________

(A/N)

Finally updated! We have a health break that's why. This chapter have been sitting in my drafts, unfinished.

But, today, I have the energy to write again! And it's because of you guys, I know it sounds cheesey but it gives me energy to write cause, you know, school's been hard with all this virus.

Anyways, who did you think is the eaves dropper? 

How can Yin be Namju's world?

Please, vote, comment and follow me (if u like) Thanks Luvs~

Words counted: 1170

(1/20/2022)

Fortsett å les

You'll Also Like

18.1K 1.5K 48
It started with a portal from the sky. Earth was out into chaos, talking about aliens and how our world is going to be taken over. It then became wor...
144 31 12
[UPDATED COVER] What defines a 'home'? Is it confined to mere walls? Frequently, they utter, "Home is where your heart is!" However, this commonly e...
8.4K 193 23
Hi! My name is Hyunji I am 6 years old but the only down side is that I am mute so it is very hard for me to fit in anywhere since people don't know...
660 88 12
Y/N a 21 yrs girl lives with her mother in Jeju..She is too poor and couldn't continue her studies... Her mother runs a small noodle shop and she hel...