Hate • Taekook

By voguebts

Where Kim Taehyung and Jeon Jungkook absolutely hate each other because of one teacher. Park Jimin. But what... More

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31

20

1.2K 63 12
By voguebts

The next day. Jungkook walked into the classroom rushing to the back seat avoiding all eye contact with Taehyung. Who didn't even notice him because he was so busy talking to Jimin.

What the hell am I gonna do when lunch comes?

I'll just ignore him, just like how I'm doing right now.

Also I haven't seen Namjoon all morning... is he here today?

"Good morning class, it feels nice to be back. Tomorrow is the presentation, if you are not done with it yet automatic fail. Sorry but I gave you two full weeks, so first thing in the morning is presentations" Jimin stated making the whole class groan but Jungkook was silently panicking.

Shit I completely forgot about that!

"Okay so first we're gonna be learning about Korean trade and their routes and what they exchanged" Jimin walked over to his computer air playing it on the TV showing a presentation. "and I want you guys to be taking notes, you'll be having a quiz on this next Tuesday"

cmonnn

Jungkook lazily grabbed his pencil and notebook opening it up to a new page. He felt a tap on his shoulder so he turned around and saw a girl with long brunette hair, fake but pretty eyelashes, decent make up and cute outfit.

Where did she get her shirt from?

It's cute

"Do you have a pencil I could use?" She asked receiving a nod before bending down again and grabbing another pencil.

I've never seen her

Or

Notice her

I think I should start paying more attention to who is in my class

"Here you go" he said passing the pencil to her who took it with a soft smile.

"Thanks" she said before writing down on her notebook. Jungkook turned back around and also started writing down notes.

TAEHYUNG

Taehyung sat up front alone swinging his feet while taking notes. He felt alone due to Jungkook and Jin not being there. He thought Jungkook would change his mind after yesterday for helping him eat but he was wrong. He laid his head on his hand while listening to Jimin or least trying to. His mind kept flashing back to last night. He really hopes Hoseok will visit Jin tonight again.

What are we going to do?

We have no official plan to get him out

None of us have money because we don't work

This sucks and it's so stressful

————

Class finally ended after taking notes for half an hour and the whole class was hungry. Everyone rushed their way out the class as Jungkook took his time so that he can avoid being at the same table as Taehyung less. He would rather go to lunch late than be there on time.

"Here you go" the girl behind him said passing him the pencil.

"You can keep it, I'm sure you'll need it in other classes" he said zipping up his backpack before putting it on.

"Really!? Oh thank you" she said putting the pencil in her backpack. He nodded both saying bye to each other as she left. Jungkook looked up and saw Taehyung was talking to Jimin. He could care less of what they talking about and left the class room but heard his name being called by Jimin.

Shit

This is exactly what I wanted to avoid

I can just pretend I didn't hear him

Jungkook continued to walk down the hall and towards the cafeteria.

Me and Taehyung can't both be late to lunch, so I guess I'm going early

Jungkook opened the doors to the cafeteria and made his way to his table first. "Hey guys" he greeted before dropping his backpack on a chair. He noticed that Namjoon wasn't there.

Huh.. Namjoon never misses school

"Hey Yoongi, glad to have you back" he said which Yoongi nodded to as he stood up.

"Me too, never again, I honestly feel bad for Jin" Yoongi whispered to him which Jungkook understood since Hoseok was still super upset about Jin being locked up.

"Yeah, I know" Jungkook said as they went to get lined up for lunch. "So how was lunch for you over there?" He asked noticing that Taehyung entered through the cafeteria doors.

No! He's here already?

"Awful! Bread was hard, they had some weird type of white pudding, no fruit, chicken was cold and the milk tasted weird" Yoongi complained as Jungkook's eyes averted back to him.

"Yeah well it's jail, you're going to get the worst treatment there"

"Yeah which is why people get even crazier when they're in there, I know I've only been there for a day but it is awful!"

"Did you get to see Jin?"

"No, we were in different units"

Jungkook hummed as they got their food, this time it was cheeseburgers and fries.

"It's so scary there too, people were making shanks out of everything! They were also getting high somehow and it was loud, but I stayed in my cell all day doing nothing!"

"Well I'm glad you're here with us now Yoongi, life gave you another chance and taught you a lesson. You either be here studying your ass off or be in there until you die" Jungkook said making Yoongi agree as they made their way back to the table.

Jungkook sat down first not making any eye contact with Taehyung who was too busy talking to Hoseok. "You're not going to eat this time?" Hoseok asked him which Taehyung shrugged to.

"Mm not this time, yesterday was embarrassing"

no it wasn't

"Wait Taehyung you ate yesterday?" Yoongi asked surprised which Taehyung nodded to. Yoongi then smiled brightly and said "I'm so proud of you!"

"thank you... that means a lot" Taehyung shyly said looking over at Jungkook who hasn't said a word to him once. "You okay Jungkook?" He asked. Jungkook tensed up hearing his name come out of his mouth. He nodded slowly and took a bite from his cheeseburger. "Do you wanna know how it was visiting Jin last night?"

"Oh I already told him everything this morning" Hoseok said making Taehyung a bit upset because for some reason he was the one who wanted to tell Jungkook.

"Oh, nice... can I pick up my clothes today?" Taehyung asked him which Jungkook gulped to. Shit his clothes... they're still in my room... on my floor.

"Yeah" Jungkook replied back taking another bite of his burger.

"Wait, your clothes?" Yoongi frowned. "Were you sleeping over at his house or something?"

oh god... don't remind me

Taehyung nodded. "Yeah, but only because it was super late and home was far since I was walking cause Jin's car got taken" he explained with a small smile.

"Oh... I see" Yoongi quietly said, he was kinda annoyed since that was the second time that they've had a sleepover.

"Yeah, by the way where is Namjoon? He never misses school" Taehyung asked looking over at where Namjoon usually sits.

I'm wondering the same thing

"Should I text him?" Hoseok brought out his phone.

"I don't think that would be a good idea, last time I was with him he got his phone taken away... and I'm pretty sure he's not going to have it back anytime soon" Jungkook spoke up as he watched Hoseok type.

"Well it doesn't hurt to try, so let's see" Hoseok replied as he sent Namjoon a message.

"Jimin said we should all hangout over at his house on Saturday" Taehyung said finally making Jungkook look at him. They both made eye contact but Jungkook was the first to look away feeling himself heat up.

what the hell is wrong with me!

"I don't know... It doesn't feel right to hangout without Jin" Hoseok hesitated.

"Oh maybe Jimin can help us with Jin" Taehyung suggested which Yoongi rolled his eyes to.

"What's your obsession with him?" Yoongi complained making Taehyung frown.

"What do you mean? He's my friend" Taehyung stated.

"Yeah but you're so obsessed with him! You and Jungkook" Yoongi exclaimed.

Why is he bringing me into this!?

"Yoongi, it's just a crush chill out" Jungkook spoke up.

"A crush? You guys would probably get on the ground for him" he grumbled.

"You wouldn't?" Taehyung raised his brows making Jungkook snort but quickly tried covering it up by clearing his throat.

"No! It's a teacher, he's not even all that, honestly you could do so much better" Yoongi shrugged. Hoseok started to notice the jealousy in his voice and was a bit surprised. But he didn't want to assume anything.

"Why are you so mad anyways? They're my feelings" Taehyung frowned.

"Well because..." Yoongi stayed quiet for a moment not knowing what to say. "Whatever, he's not into little boys anyways" he said standing up grabbing his tray.

"Little boys?" Taehyung was taken back as Yoongi walked away. "You heard him? He thinks we're little boys!" He looked at Jungkook who just looked away again. "He goes to jail for one day and thinks he's all that" He huffed watching Yoongi throw his trash away.

I could care less what Yoongi thinks

I want you

HOLD UP!

WAIT WAIT

oh my god I hate this

I don't want you

Why would I even think that!?

God! Jungkook started to heat up again. No no! Shit I need to go

Jungkook got up grabbing his tray as well and walked towards the trash passing Yoongi. "Why are you so red? Did I piss you off with what I said?" Yoongi questioned but Jungkook just shook his head not replying and continued to walk throwing his trash away. He stood there for a couple minutes trying to calm himself down and after a couple seconds he started to feel normal again and walked back hearing Taehyung argue with Yoongi.

"I didn't even mean it like that Taehyung" Yoongi rolled his eyes.

"Then how else did you mean it?"

"I meant that Jimin isn't going to date someone who is in high school" Yoongi explained now making Taehyung roll his eyes.

"Jimin is literally 5 years older than us, he's not that old and we're not that young" Taehyung stated to which Yoongi sighed to.

"We're"

I'm not even sure I still like him

He just doesn't make me feel the same way I used to feel

"You okay Jungkook?" Hoseok asked making Taehyung look at him but Jungkook ignored his gaze and nodded.

"I'm fine Hobi, are you going to visit Jin tonight?" Jungkook asked making him nod.

"Yeah, do you want to come?" Hoseok asked him making him shrug.

"Maybe tomorrow if you're still going" he said.

"I'm visiting him every night, so yeah"

Is he ignoring me?

He hasn't been talking much

"Are you ready for the presentation tomorrow?" Taehyung asked him which he received a shrug to.

"I guess" Jungkook pulled out his phone and he could feel the stare.

Please stop looking at me

You're making me nervous

What the hell?

He does this shit all the time!

One day he's nice and the next he's an asshole

Not that he's done anything mean, but I thought we had progress

I guess it was just my imagination

Jungkook regretted looking up from his phone because he accidentally made eye contact with him. He panicked and looked back down at his phone and what made it even worse was Taehyung started to poke him with his leg trying to get him to look again but Jungkook moved his leg away feeling his heart race.

Come on look at me

stop!

Taehyung moved his leg closer and started rub it against Jungkook's. This made Jungkook tense up and finding it hard to breath.

what.

the.

fuck.

is he doing!?

he hasn't pushed me away yet...

There's definitely something up with him

Finally, Taehyung stopped letting Jungkook breath and relax. He was about to speak up but the bell rang and Jungkook left in a rush not saying bye to anyone. Taehyung watched him walk away feeling confused. I'll just talk to him about it when I pick up my clothes.

—————

Jungkook got home rushing upstairs startling his mom. "Jungkook take off your shoes!" She shouted which he ignored and started to make his bed, clean up his dirty laundry, and spray some cologne on his bed sheets then stopped himself after realizing.

What the hell am I doing?

What the hell am I DOING!?

why did I just do all of this?

Jungkook then sat on his bed thinking to himself for a moment.

I feel so stupid

I probably look stupid

This isn't me

no

Jungkook then stood up and set his cologne back on his wardrobe. His mother came in startling him. "Jungkook, take off your- why does it smell good? Is someone coming over? Ohhh is she pretty??" She teased making Jungkook shake his head.

"No mom, I just wanted to clean up and make it smell good"

"Oh... well that's new, but please take off your shoes and leave them up front I'm gonna head to work now" she said leaving his room.

"Wait already?" He asked taking off his shoes and walked out his room as well.

"Yup, so I don't get out as late" she replied walking into her room changing into her work outfit as Jungkook went downstairs.

"Oh nice" he said throwing his shoes by the front door and going back upstairs.

"Yeah, I made food so go eat" she said walking past him but not before giving him a kiss on the cheek.

"Oh alright, bye" he said as he went back into his room.

"Bye, I love you" she said back before going downstairs and opening the front door not expecting to see Taehyung. "Goodness! You scared me" she held her chest as she put on her shoes.

"Oh I'm so sorry!" He apologized.

"No no it's fine, what are you doing here?" She asked.

"I came to grab my clothes, and return his" He said showing her Jungkook's clothes in his hands.

"Oh! Well he's upstairs in his room" she opening the door wider.

"Oh! Thank you" he said walking inside.

"Yeah, and I also made food feel free to eat if you haven't. I gotta get to work now" she said closing the door before Taehyung got the chance to say thank you again.

As she walked towards her car something clicked in her mind. Now she knows why Jungkook suddenly cleaned, she shook her head not surprised. "I will never understand their friendship, if that's what you even call it"

————

Taehyung stood there awkwardly for a couple minutes before making his way upstairs to where Jungkook's room is. He heard humming on the other side so he knocked on the door waiting for a couple seconds. "Yeah mom?" He heard Jungkook ask as the door opened.

Jungkook's eyes widen and he slammed the door shut. Taehyung was taken back and opened the door. "What the-" then it was slammed shut again.

"I'm changing!" Jungkook shouted on the other side.

"No you're not I saw you fully dressed, open the door bruh"

HOW IS HE HERE ALREADY!??

Jungkook looked around the room and saw Taehyung's clothes on the floor. He picked it up and turned around seeing Taehyung entering his room. "Here!" Jungkook shoved the clothes into his arms and noticed something else in Taehyung's arms. "Oh my clothes, thanks now bye" he said grabbing it.

what?

"Um... are you okay?" Taehyung asked him which he nodded to.

"Yeah I'm fine, but there's your clothes so bye"

"Bye? No what's up with you" Taehyung sat down on his bed and noticed that it smelled nice.

"nothing, leave" Jungkook replied.

"Until you tell me what's up with you"

"There's nothing up with me, leave bruh you got what you came for" Jungkook said now feeling annoyed.

"Not really, tell me what's wrong with you and then I'll leave" Taehyung promised but Jungkook just shook his head.

"Taehyung leave before I call the cops"

"HA! You won't do that, but yesterday you and me we were fine what happened?" Taehyung questioned.

"Fine? Taehyung we we're never fine, we will never be fine" Jungkook stated making Taehyung frown.

"So what the hell was yesterday about?" Taehyung stood up walking up to him.

"Nothing! It's called being a nice human! I did a kinda action and you immediately think we're friends"

"Are we not?"

"No! Now get out, you got your clothes and leave" Jungkook pointed at the door taking a step away from him. Taehyung stared at him feeling his heart sink.

wow

I seriously thought we were going to be friends after yesterday

"did I do something?" Taehyung asked feeling hurt.

"Annoy the shit out of me" Jungkook answered making Taehyung roll his eyes.

"I don't know what I did, but" Taehyung took a step forward getting closer to him. "You're an asshole for getting my hopes up" he whispered now face to face to him.

do not look down

Just don't

His eyes are up there

Looking pretty

And his nose is so perfectly shaped

And then lips look so soft and pretty and just...

Fuck I said don't look down!

oh my god

Jungkook gulped looking away. "Y-you shouldn't have gotten your hopes up"

"Well you shouldn't have invited me to sleep over or help me eat"

"Like I said that's just me being a nice human-"

"I get it! Don't have to say it again, I'm not deaf" Taehyung took a step away before looking over at the bed.

"Can you leave now?"

"yeah" Taehyung grabbed his clothes from his bed and started to make his way to the door.

oh

finally!... I think

yeah he's finally leaving good

and he's getting closer to the door

Way too close

"I hope that after this presentation we never talk again, not even argue" Taehyung asserted making Jungkook's heart drop.

wait what?

"Okay, I hope so too now can you leave?" He shrugged showing as if he didn't care.

"I mean you're the one who said we will never be friends after this presentation so let's keep that promise"

I regret saying that.

"Yeah you're right... so now leave! Just leave Taehyung! What's so hard about not understanding the word leave? Just get the fuck out!" He snapped getting frustrated. "You get so annoying as the day pass by! Just-" he couldn't even finish his sentences as he saw Taehyung's glossy eyes. "Are you-" before he could fully ask his question Taehyung walked out his room shoving him on the way out.

Oh no

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

322K 10.8K 25
Y/n, the nerd girl in School,being bullied,and treated like heck.Worst part,Park Jimin,hates Y/n, bullies Y/n,does not give kindness to her.Kim Taehy...
36.1K 1.3K 7
A story in which two enemies by the name of Jungkook and Taehyung happen to go to the same New Year's Eve party. There is a tradition that when the c...
200K 6.2K 39
" well you didn't even deserve me.. But wait i don't even care cause i have him by my side" Jungkook a fuckboy makes a mistake in past by rejecting h...
600K 37.2K 85
[COMPLETED 09/16/20] Jimin is a brand new, 23-year old Kindergarten teacher at Davis Elementary School. He's loved by all of his students and the par...