Enkidu(Highschool dxd x OC wi...

By The_Crazy_Tuna

Hyoudou Miyasato Takeru, a mysterious person who attends the Kouh academy and is the childhood friend of Isse... More

BIO
Prologue and Kuoh Academy
Secret spilled
Awaken from despair and Asia and Familiars
Flames of chaos and Uruk.
Rating game and ENUMA ELISH
The Hyoudou brothers. The heroic spirt Hyoudous
New friends, Reunion, and Fakers
The fallen angels chaos and the Holy maiden's anger.
Asia becomes Ruler, Kokabiels Defeat, Sword of Rupture.
The white one, and Khaos Brigade.
Bio Season 2
Loki's end
Faker faction.
Chaldea Shenanigans With Issei and Asia and alters(short)
Trihexa Arc: Prolouge Shenanigans (Warning some are form other books)
Trihexia arc: The problem rises...
Trihexia arc: ORC Meets Issei and Asia versions
Trihexia arc: The war has begun slowly..
Trihexia arc: What now??? Short
Trihexia arc: Misson is a go
Trihexia Arc: Rias Alter Ego Enter
Trihexia arc: The war starts...
Trihexia arc: Enter Saber class servant Milicas
Trihexia Arc: Trihexia is here, A loss of family
Trihexia Arc: The crimson battle
Trihexia arc: The kiss of death
Trihexia Arc: Chains of heaven
Issei and everyone vs Everyone... The conclusion

Enkidu: The beginning of the end

1.7K 26 12
By The_Crazy_Tuna

Miyasato: This body of mine... i remember what my father always wanted to do... this last may be my last and final blow...

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

ENUMA

.

.

.

.

.

ELISH!!!!

As my soul combined with the Chains of heavens... I dropped tyself to the large beast.

.

.

.

.

On that day... I said my farewell to the person I loved

My blueberry, Xenovia Quarta Hyoudou

.

.

Some time before the beast

Miyasato: SO you are going back to the underworld?

Rias: Oh don't worry, all of you will be joining me in the journey.

Miyasato:

Oy Azazel... what are you doing here?

Azazel: Ok jeezz....

Rias: Azazel???

Azazel explained that he will be the teacher who will handle the ORC as a organization.

Azazel: All of you still have so much to learn, The sword of betrayer, forbidden valor view, and so on and your magic Rias. And your fallen side Akeno...

Akeno then sulked a little.

Azazel: Ok with that being said. Good luck with your summer training...

later.

Miyasato: So? What now Azazel?

Azazel: Asia, Issei and Miyasato, I want you to train the others the Sitri and the Gremory peerages..

Miyasato: Well how hard are we gonna hit them,?

Issei: Well even though I am the pawn of gremory I can say she is still inexperienced on leading... not a bad thing but she needs to learn...

Asia: Even as a bishop, I am even stronger than the queen piece...

Miyasato: They still have a lot to learn.

Azazel: So what do you suggest?

Miyasato: A real life simulation training.

Timeskip.

Rias and her peerage except Asia and Issei are in the train boarding to the underworld and Rias noticed that the sitri peerage did not even go to their own domain.

Rias: Sona, Aren't you suppose to go to your domain?

Sona: Yeah... but my parents said the house is not available for now.. so they said I will tag along with you...

Saji: Where is that perverted dragon?

Koneko: hate to say that he is not a pervert anymore.

Saji: hah that is fake I can say.

Momo: *sigh* this guy...

Tsubasa: yeah I know.

Akeno: Hmmm I it seems pretty strange that Issei did not join us...

Rias: I know right?

Xenovia: Miyasato said he has something to do and are too important to ignore.

Rias; Oh I heard about you and Miyasato~~~ 

Xenovia: I was about to make love with him and he said that when the time comes, he will give me my selfish request and I could say, he is still the same generous Miyasato I know...

Kiba: Oh when did you meet Miyasato By the way?

Xenovia: He was my first love when we were in the orphanage! until we have to separate as I was adopted before him... since that day, I always wondered about when will me and Miyasato meet. Then we met again when we are at his house...

Koneko: though from the looks of that when you fought... you almost destroyed your relationship.

Xenovia: My biggest fear though...

Akeno: Let's say if another girl loves Miya, would you share him?

Xenovia: hmmm it is a hard decision though though I would not share him... but if I trust that girl, I would.

(next stop Gremory domain)

Rias: we are going now...

Later the train suddenly stops and all of the passengers are on alert and and then they are teleported from the train.

Rias: WHERE ARE WE???

???: SO you guys have arrived...

Rias: WHO ARE YOU!??

???: My name is not important... now assume your positions...

Saji that armor seems so familiar... it looks like a balance breaker.

The figure then charged at Saji and kicked him the Guts.

???: I told you to be on guard you mutt

Sona: SAJI!!

Sona then conjures water and tried to hit the red armored person and The clad then summoned his sword to just swipe it and released a red energy blast which was blocked by Tsubaki.

Tsubaki: this energy is too strong... we have to work together

Saji: Damn... that hurt...

???: It was suppose to...

Saji: DAMN YOU BASTARD!!!

???: Anger can only hinder your performance newbie

Saji: What??? VRITRA LINE UP!!!

Saji then released a rope that might catch the red clad but he cut them like it is just a thread.

???; Are you done?

Saji: Damn it...

???; Is that all you got Saji Genshirou.

Sona: EVERYONE NOW!!!!

All of the devils tried to attack the Red Clad but

???: Feel the wrath of the a thousand dragons...

he released a very strong pressure and he swings his sword and hit everyone on the area.

Akeno then shot her lightning on the clad but he dodged and he is behind her ready to blast her.

???; So you think you are strong enough without using your fallen angel side?

Akeno: How did you- UUHH

Rias: AKENO!!! 

Akeno was hit by a red projectile and rias shot her POD but the clad swiped it with his sword then dashed to her.

???: You lack decisiveness as the leader..

He hit Rias the same way she wanted to hit him and rias went unconciuos for 5 seconds.

Koneko then tried to kick him but was blocked by  his arm and  he then overpowered Koneko with his arm

???;: You lack your strength as a rook, you have o use that Nekomata powers of yours or you will be damned

Koneko: DAMN IT!!!

???: Kiba who are you????

like a mechanical machine his helmet deformed only for the devils to be so shocked and especially Saji and Rias' peerage.

Issei: You guys have a lot to improve... even my king also has...

Rias looked down in shame as she knows Issei is now stronger than she is but at the same time she is proud that her pawn is already on another level.

Saji: NO FUCKING WAY!???

Sona: Whoa... is that your.

Issei: you can say my own balance breaker but it's not , its my own armor.

Tsubaki: how about your boosted gear???

Issei: Ddraig fused his soul with mine when my brother made me a heroic spirit. So as I have said before, you are still to me a newborn chick who is getting to be taught how to fly. 

Azazel: exactly...  You guys will be trained on your weaknesses through training with the big three.

Xenovia: the big three?

???: he means us Bluebery...

Xenovia: Green??

Miyasato:

 Asia: Yep...

Saji: NO WAY THAT IS ASIA???

Asia: Hmph weak..

Asia then charged at Saji and tried to punch him but he  barely dodged it.

Asia: Hoh?

Asia then barrages her punch and hit saji on his weak spots

Saji: GAHHH!!!

Sona: SAJI!!

Asia: this guy needs to tone down his pride... Sona sitri, you already failed your job as a master and this is the result of your neglection of your duty. Rias 

Rias: Yes?

Asia: you are too soft for a master, I know you wanted to treat them as family, but as a "mother" of that family you have to act like a mother, and should be a strict one.

Rias: If the strongest pawn says so. then I will adjust.

Miyasato: I guess training is on play.  no slacking off... Xenovia, you are with me

Xenovia: Uh ok...

Later

Miyasato: take a break, Blueberry. you don't have to push yourself too hard..

Xenovia: but-

Miyasato: nope...

Xenovia(mind): he is getting more hotter than when we last met!!! I cant!!

Xenovia: two can play that game grenny..

Xenovia then kissed Miyasato and proceeds to make out with their tongues fighting for dominance but Miyasato won.

Miyasato: hehehe you still have anyways to goy blueberry..

Xenovia: MOU! you mean green boy...

Miyasato: Ok let's go back to the mansion for now..

Xenovia: Hai!

Miyasato walked around the ground on the way to the Gremory mansion nd he saw all of them are there

Later...

Rias: Ok guys, we have to go to the gathering..

All: Hai!

Megumi:

Xenovia: Looking good Miyasato...

Miyasato: Youre not bad yourself Blueberry..

Xenovia: 

Miyasato: Sometime I am thinking about you and I making that baby now...

Xenovia: Nmmm maybe after all this fiasco...

Miyasto: Same thoughts here...

Xenovia and Miyasato went to the hall and he saw Rias and Issei talking about strategies and stuff.

Rias POV

I am glad the once perverted pawn I have turned into a badass  and the strongest pawn maybe of the underworld.

I heard an argue meant between sekhivira and the other guy and it seemed that the argument went wild and later when they are about to attack each other.

Miyasato: You guys are to noisy...

Sekhivira: What are these chains????

Miyasato: Chains of the heavens... the only chain that can bind even the gods...

All devils: WHA!

Miyasato: How about we enjoy this party without problems, yes?

All of the devils agreed and they continued the party.

???: I never thought I would see a day when someone uses the chains like that...

Rias: Sairaorg?

Sairaorg: Who is that guy with a green hair?

Rias: Miyasato Takeru Hyoudou...

Sairaorg: That red dragon's brother?

Rias: Issei doesn't have the boosted gear anymore more like he is the red dragon...

Sairaord: Wait really?

Issei: BRO!!!

Miyasato: Issei you know? you can remove that armor for now...

Sairaorg: Why do I get the feeling that he might kill me in a second?

Rias: Because he is not just a devil... he is also a heroic spirit...

End

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

26.6K 607 18
Hikari is the daughter of amaterasu and a human she is a demigod and has been tasked to look over the rulers of kouh. All the characters belong to th...
36.8K 652 8
Y/N Hyoudou, the most popular boy in Kuoh Academy, who is the boyfriend of Rias Gremory and also the wielder of a powerful Sacred Gear, that is one o...
14.3K 271 6
Issei Hyoudou is betrayed by his Lovers, Partner, Family, Friends, and the Factions separated Ddraig away from Issei who is also a girl and leaving I...
13.4K 389 14
Issei Hyoudo, resident pervert and member of the perverted trio of Kuoh Academy changed overnight. He was still a pervert but so much has changed. "...