Survive with my Bully's (BTS...

By LW7_FF

Y/n, a high schooler has to face a zombie apocalypse and survive it along with her bullies who are BTS. Will... More

Episode 1
Episode 2
Episode 3
Episode 4
Episode 5
Episode 6
Episode 7
Episode 8
Episode 9
Episode 10
Episode 11
Episode 12
Episode 13
Episode 14
Episode 15
Episode 16
Episode 17
Episode 18
Episode 20 (FINAL)

Episode 19

4.2K 172 13
By LW7_FF

*Y/n POV*

Jungkook: T- The cure...they found it....it's...You!

Y/n: Cure? Me?

I touched Jungkook's forehead with my left hand while I touched mine with my right hand.

Jungkook: What are you doing?

Y/n: Do you perhaps not feel well-

Jungkook: Aish! Just come with me I will show you something!

Jungkook said as he walked out of the door totally forgetting the fact that I can't walk fastly and I am using crutches.

Y/n: Yah walk slower!

I said and took my crutches and slowly followed him. I can go out, right? I'm not a zombie yet right?

I saw him opening a door to a room that looked like a professional laboratory. All the boys were present there with Lisa, Jisoo, Jennie, and Rosé.

Jisoo: Y/n, come look at this,

Jisoo said as she fingered towards the microscope. I slowly walked towards the microscope and placed my eyes in front of the glass thingy and yeah I don't remember its name since my so-called bully "Taehyung" made me skip my classes! I ignored the fact that the 7 boys and 4 girls were staring at me, waiting to see my reaction, and looked into the microscope. I saw there was this small bacteria-like thing chasing another weird-shaped black-colored bacteria-like thing.

I took my eyes away from the microscope and looked at others being confused. 

Rosè: What did you see Y/n?

Y/n: Um...2 bacterias playing catch and catch?

I asked scratching my nape being totally confused which made all of them groan.

Y/n: W-What- don't tell me it was hide and seek now!

Taehyung came next to me and slightly hit my head and spoke,

Taehyung: Dumbass, it's your blood cells chasing the virus. 

Y/n: So... it's not hide and seek too? Is it-

Before I continued, Taehyung gave me one more slight hit in my head and spoke,

Taehyung: My dear mushroom head sweetie, it means that your blood is immune and can kill the zombie virus!

I gave him an 'o' look and realized what was actually happening.

Y/n: OMYGAD! S-SO- I am THE cure?

Taehyung: Yes you dummy head!

I glared at him.

Y/n: Stop calling me names you rockhead!

Taehyung: Durian head!

Y/n: Cabbage head!

Taehyung: Empty head

Y/n: Err- Um- yeah! Egg head!

Hearing our fight the others who were behind us started laughing loudly.

Lisa: Okay okay...now since we have Y/n, and her one single drop of blood can cure dozens of people, we all need to get some REAL rest and some REAL food since tonight!

After all of us, enjoying a moment of realization that we can have lots of cures and save humanity, I went back to the room I came from and laid on the bed to have some rest because I was still not well. But I saw that my phone was next to me in the bed so I unlocked it and played some music I had downloaded on it. 67% charged? YES! I closed my eyes, playing 'Love Nwantiti slowed + reverb version'  when I heard the door behind me opening and closing then being locked.

 I slowly started to sit when I felt a pair of hands helping from behind to sit up. My nose ain't a big thing but by the sudden wave of manly scent I got, I knew it was Taehyung behind me.

I took my phone and decreased the volume and looked at him in a 'what do you want now?' look. He looked....nervous?? It was weird for him to give a look like that. 

 He took a rotating chair and placed it in front of my bed and sat on it. He scratched the nape, then looked at me straight in the eye.

Y/n: What happened? You look tensed. 

Taehyung: Tensed? Me? Tch never! 

Weird.. 

 Y/n: So.... why are you here?

 Taehyung took a deep breath before again, looking at me straight in the eye which made me blush mentally.

 Taehyung: You remember what day it is today?

 Y/n: Day? Boy, I haven't looked at the calendar for the past 4 wee-

 Taehyung: You do realize that there is a small rectangular thing in your phone which shows the date and time right?

 Y/n: Oh-

I said as I took my phone in my hands and looked at the date. Still confused at what he meant, I looked at him.

Taehyung: You still don't remember?....spinach head 

 He mumbled the last part but he purposely made it audible enough for me. I took my hand and hit him on his knees.

 Taehyung: Ouch! Calm down, female! 

 What has gotten into him?

 Y/n: Just tell me already what is it!

Taehyung deeply sighed and put his hands into his pocket rummaging to find something. He took his hand out, folded it so that I don't see whatever it was in his hands. He stood up and walked towards the switchboard where he switched off all the lights. This boy is seriously scaring me! It was too dark for my eyes that I tried taking my phone which was beside me like a mummy who had tissues wrapped around her eyes.

Ah! Finally found it! But instead of pressing the 'on' button, I pressed the 'volume increase' button.

"Talking to the mooooon, trynna get to youuu" 

My phone was playing 'Talking to The moon' right now. The fact that there were no windows in the room made it even darker. Perfect!

Finally, I on the flashlight in my phone to see Taehyung walking towards me with a small candle, lit on the top of a twix bar.

Taehyung: Happy Birthday, To You...Happy birthday...to you...

His voice was the most soothing thing to hear. I had always wished, I could fall asleep every night listening to the same voice singing for me.

I came out of my thoughts when I heard Taehyung asking me to wish for something and blow the candle.

I wished for what I wanted for a long time and blew the candle and it was total darkness except for my flashlight which was pointed to the and of the room.

I kept my phone on my lap so that there was light between the both of us, thinking that he will sit opposite to me on the rotating chair. But to my surprise, he sat next to me...like NEXT to me.

Y/n: You still remember the date?

Taehyung: Of course! How can I forget the day I splashed a whole butterscotch cake on my cinderella?

Y/n: Am I supposed to say "aw that's so sweet of you" or "Was that a joke?' or "Who's your Cinderella?"

Taehyung: 1) Your welcome, 2) No, if. I had a cake right now I'd do the same I did to you last year 3) Yes, you, my cinderella who works under me the Handsome prince

Taehyung said as he ran his hands through his hair trying to show his handsomeness which made me give a disgusting look.

Taehyung: Aaand....here's your gift!

He said as he took something else from his pocket after showing me his cute boxy smile. It was a necklace. It looked...familiar?

He slowly approached me and started hooking the necklace around my neck.

Taehyung: I saw you staring at it in the store so I grabbed it after you left to give it to you as a present.

I mumbled a 'Thankyou' still looking at the necklace. He switched on the lights and unwrapped the twix bar, breaking it in half and giving me the bigger side.

Damn...he's being a gentleman right now.

"Mmh, mmh, if I could melt your heart.."

My phone played 'Frozen: Slowed ' which was a song that makes us feel a different night-time long ride vibe. I gulped and looked at Taehyung to see his reaction and he was looking at me with widened eyes.

I grabbed my phone to off the song but...WHAT A GREAT TIME! for it to be stuck! I kept my phone down and munched aggressively on my twix bar making Taehyung laugh out loudly staring at me.

*Author POV*

From that day onwards, Y/n gave herself to Jisoo énd Rose for making more cures and helping them to inject it into the infected. Humanity started coming back to how it was before, after a few years.

*5 Years Later*

Y/n: AMI GET YO FACE DOWN HERE! RIGHT NOW!

I screamed at the top of my lungs to my best friend who had just ran away from me after sneaking 3 dogs into our home.

Ami: Hey! You can't just be angry at me because a dog pooped on the couch!

Y/n: Are you serious? The couch costs more than my Gucci belt!

Ami: Pfft!

*Author POV*

After that night when everyone knew Y/n was the key to humanity, she was being targeted to be kidnapped, sold, or even be killed by different countries. 8 months later, she was taken to the U.S for a special experiment but little did she know going alone would be the only thing she'd regret.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

84.6K 3K 61
Disclaimer: *This story was heavily inspired by the video game called 'The Last of Us' and any similarities will be because of that. Most characters...
192K 13.5K 52
In this world full of zombies, Jeongguk begins his journey across towns to deliver a package worth stocks of weaponry. For the package is Kim Taehyu...
240K 10.8K 56
BTS Apocalypse AU In a world where half the population are living and half are the living dead, you need to be fit, strong and have strong teamwork i...
14K 850 38
7 boys and 3 girls, and a bunch of zombies. The 3 girls, Hope, Karma,And Jae have been friends since they were children and they despised the 7 boys...