If Kirishima Had Tourettes

By 0nly0cean

Kirishima is like most children his but he has a disorder called Tourette syndrome. Will that stop him from b... More

First day of U.A
Classes
Red Eyes
Time
Promises
Crowded
Future at risk?
Doctors Appointment
Behind
The fight
Keep Breathing
Dawn To Dusk
Uploading
Coffee Shop
Story Schedule
Shock

The ending to a story

596 13 1
By 0nly0cean

Kirishimas PoV:
"Put your hands up where I can see them!" I heard a man yell from outside.
"What's happening?!" I started getting very nervous "you'll be safe now don't worry" the doctor stays and I look at him scared. "My boyfriend didn't hurt me! I have Tourette's if anything, my boyfriend helped me calm down and stopped me from hurting myself even farther!" 

The doctor paused as I ran out the room to Bakugo. "Please stop! The doctor had the wrong idea, please don't take him!" I pleaded to the police. The police seem to pause for a second before lowering their guns to their side. I grabbed Bakugo's hand and he did the thumb thing to it (ya know that thing). 

-Time Skip-

After a while, we finally were able to leave the hospital and Bakugo was with me. The doctors and police sincerely apologized but Bakugo left with a scoff. We were returning to the dorms as I sat on the bed and let out a breath I didn't realize I was holding.

Bakugo sat at my side and we sat in the comfortable silence.

-Time skip to 15 years later-

I chuckled as Bakugo ran after our daughter, Clue. Me and Bakugo adopted her a few months after we got married. As for my Tourette's, they have calmed down a bit more as I aged but still have a few bad nights here and there. But Bakugo is always there to help. We both have became pro-heros and are living out our dreams.

As Bakugo catches our daughter, he sets her down at the table as I walk over to where the plates are filled with food. I give Bakugo a slight kiss and clue starts saying "Ewwwww!" We all chuckle at this and sit down to eat as a family. 

And if i'm honest, I wouldn't have it any other way. 

AN-
Sorry about the hiatus, but this is the end of the book. Sorry for the chapter being so short but I wanted to at least give a small ending. That you all for the support and for 9.2k reads! I really appreciate it and it helps me have motivation to write more! That you all for the nice comments you added, I tried my best to respond to them all! If you would like a bit better quality writing, check out my SBI books as they are more recent! But that's all, Author out.

Word Count: 404

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

31.5K 579 11
Michalangelo Hamato is depressed. This is a Human AU, so they aren't turtles. Mikey is a regular human being, but he gets bullied for how he looks an...
1M 38.7K 91
๐—Ÿ๐—ผ๐˜ƒ๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐—ต๐—ฒ๐—ฟ ๐˜„๐—ฎ๐˜€ ๐—น๐—ถ๐—ธ๐—ฒ ๐—ฝ๐—น๐—ฎ๐˜†๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐˜„๐—ถ๐˜๐—ต ๐—ณ๐—ถ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ, ๐—น๐˜‚๐—ฐ๐—ธ๐—ถ๐—น๐˜† ๐—ณ๐—ผ๐—ฟ ๐—ต๐—ฒ๐—ฟ, ๐—”๐—ป๐˜๐—ฎ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ๐˜€ ๐—น๐—ผ๐˜ƒ๐—ฒ ๐—ฝ๐—น๐—ฎ๐˜†๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐˜„๐—ถ๐˜๐—ต ๏ฟฝ...
122K 2.3K 15
This is a Sero X Deku story. if you dont like, dont read. Please dont have shipping wars and respect others opinions and ships. Thank you! This story...
19.8K 377 19
In this story izuku is a badass. Izuku used to always go to America to visit his father ever since he was a kid, and of course he made friends. But...