Izuku The Water Dragon Hero (...

By NezutheRatGod

As Tobirama closed his eyes ready to finally rest in the after life with his family, he was instead brought b... More

Chapter 1. Reincarnation
Chapter 2. Ninja Tools
Chapter 3. The First Student
Chapter 4. Creation Of Anbu
Chapter 5. Assassin
Chapter 6. Tobirama Vs Lady Nagant
Christmas Special
Chapter 8. Hero Association Raid
Chapter 9. Panic And Summons
Chapter 10. USJ
Chapter 11. Aftermath
Chapter 12. Saving Eri And Rage
Chapter 13. Healing
Chapter 14. Tobirama Vs The Top Ten
Chapter 15. Tobirama Vs All Might
Chapter 16. The Date
Chapter 17. Battle For Hosu
Chapter 18. Jealousy
Chapter 19. Reunion And Loss
Chapter 20. Revenge
Chapter 21. Changing Tides
Chapter 22. The Beginning Of The End
Chapter 23. Summer Training Camp
Chapter 24. Tobirama's Declaration
Chapter 25. Meeting Of Titans
Chapter 26. Tobirama Vs Izuna
Chapter 27. The Dark King Falls
Chapter 28. War Begins

Chapter 7. Water Dragon vs Flame Hero

12.6K 276 196
By NezutheRatGod

(2 month later).

Tobirama was standing in the center of a room and had both his hands tide behind his back while also having a blind fold over his eyes.

He was relying on his chakra sensing and hearing to locate the enemies and dodge any incoming attacks and as he continued to listen he heard footsteps.

A Anbu with wearing a blank mask because he was still in training and will get his animal one once he graduates charged at Tobirama.

Tobirama heard his footsteps and at the last second he ducked under a slash from a kunai and kneed him in the chest which knocked the wind out of him. Before he could recover Tobirama kicked him in the head which sent him across the room and slammed into the wall.

He listened and heard what sounded like 3 other figures coming at him and responded in kind.

The first Anbu jumped and tried to slash him with his sword which Tobirama caught with his teeth and kicked him in the knee. Breaking the bone before he jumped and kicked him In the head.

He heard someone doing hand signs and spit the sword out of his mouth and kicked it towards the Anbu who had to stop doing hand signs and dodge.

After the Anbu dodged he saw Tobirama take a deep breath of air and shot out thousands of small water needles from his mouth. Sadly he wasn't able to dodge them and got all shot up.

Tobirama turned to the final Anbu and could sense fear emanating from him and he capitalized on his fear.

Before the Anbu could react Tobirama body flickered behind him and kicked him in the neck knocking him out.

He then undid his hands from the restraints and took off his blind fold and saw all the other Anbu in the room looking at him in shock.

"If all of you continuously train and improve your skills you may one day be able to do something like I just did" said Tobirama.

All the Anbu nodded and separated heading in different directions to do what they were assigned or do whatever in there free time.

Tobirama grabbed a towel and wiped some of the sweat off his body and didn't notice the looks of just from some of the female Anbu.

"Damn he's really hot.." said one Anbu member with long orange hair.

"I know right... Do you think he's single?" Said another one.

"Who cares I'm gonna ask him out" said another.

A couple feet away was Kaina who gripped her closed can of soda so hard
It started to crack and soda started to shoot out. Her face contorted into anger and jealousy from hearing that.

"Your a Tsundere you know that" said Dabi waiting for her to move so he can grab a drink.

"What no I'm not!?" Yelled Kaina looking angry and flustered.

"You like him don't you?" Said Dabi grabbing a can of beer.

"What!? No who could ever like that baka" said Kaina who turned away and hmph'd him.

Dabi just gave her a blank stare "she's definitely a Tsundere.." he then took a sip of beer "well I guess it doesn't matter that those girls are flirting with him then".

Kaina looked over and saw those 3 Anbu girls were currently talking to him and she felt a wave of jealousy wash over her. But unsure what to do because she's never been able to open her heart to anyone.

She decided to throw logic out the window and walked over to Tobirama not seeing that Dabi was chuckling.

"Hm I'll try and find a day to help you with your kunai throwing skills" said Tobirama looking at one of the female Anbu before him.

"Tobirama-sama" said Kaina walking up to him "I was wondering if you'd like to go on a recon mission with me" she turned her head away to hide her blush.

"I don't see why not, let me get dressed and I'll meet you at the entrance" said Tobirama as he walked away.

Kaina looked at the other girls and gave them a smirk while glaring at them.

Xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

In Tokyo 2 figures could be seen running across roof tops looking for any trouble or something suspicious.

The one in the lead was Tobirama who was wearing his blue battle armor but had a dragon mask on to hide his identity. So his parents aren't hunted down by heroes or villains.

Behind him is Lady Nagant who was wearing a Anbu uniform and had a cobra mask on.

As they continued running Tobirama saw something and both him and Kaina dodged a massive blast of flames.

Both of them looked up and saw Endeavor land on the roof with them and had about 20 side kicks around him.

"So are the person they call Hokage and leads that massive Vigilante group?" Asked Endeavor.

"And what if I am?" Said Tobirama.

"Hehe.. good.. now surrender, we have your surrounded and there's no way to escape" said Endeavor.

"No, and in reality your the one surrounded" said Tobirama.

Endeavor looked confused before he looked up and saw 12 Anbu surrounding him and his sidekicks.

"Heh doesn't matter your all going to prison" said Endeavor "the leader is mine, the rest of you deal with his lackey's".

Endeavors sidekicks nodded as the watched him charge at the leader of the group.

Tobirama dodged his punch and slammed his elbow into Endeavors armpit which almost broke the bone with a single strike.

He grunted in pain from the strike and before he could react Tobirama created a water whip with a single hand sign and had it wrap around him. Tobirama then flung him across the roof and into a nearby building where he quickly jumped in after him.

"Damnit" said Endeavor before he looked up at the masked figure coming at him. "Flash fire jet Burn!!" Yelled Endeavor as a massive wave of flames went towards Tobirama.

"Water Style: Water Dragon Jutsu" Tobirama created a massive water dragon out of thin air and it charged and tore through Endeavors flames.

Endeavor was hit by the massive water dragon and flew through the entire building and landed painfully on the ground below.

"What the fuck!? I'm the number 2 there's no way I should be losing like this!!!" Yelled Endeavor enraged that he was getting his ass kicked.

"Just because you have a title doesn't mean you're that strong anyone could beat you if they train hard enough" said Tobirama body flickering infront of him.

"AHHH!!!!" Yelled Endeavor as he charged at Tobirama while igniting his fists in flames to burn him.

Tobirama kept dodging all his attacks and pulled out a kunai and kept cutting him in areas with lots of nerves or where are you to bleed out very fast.

Endeavor kept trying to hit him but no matter how hard he tried he just couldn't and it was pissing him off.

"FLASH FIR- AHHHHHHH!!!!!!" Endeavor was cut off when Tobirama cut his face and blinded him in his left eye.

"Earth Style: Stone pillar" said Tobirama as a pillar of earth shot out of the ground and slammed into Endeavors chin breaking the jaw.

"Water Style: swirling Vortex" said Tobirama as he created a massive whirlpool of water that was spinning Endeavor around in it.

As Endeavor continued to be spun he saw something in the water and saw that it was the man he was fighting and he had pieces of paper.

Tobirama threw a bunch of explosive tags at Endeavor and detonated them hurting him even more as he slammed into the ground.

Endeavor was a broken mess with all his ribs being broken and bones in the rest of his body, and him loosing 1/4 of his blood.

"I should kill you for all that you've done but I'll leave that up to him" said Tobirama as he walked away.

Endeavor grunted in pain and slowly lifted his head and saw a Anbu with a tiger mask in front of him and had blue flames in his hands.

Dabi slowly started to walk towards his father and stood in front of him.

He then kicked Endeavor in the face knocking a tooth out.

"I'm gonna enjoy this" said Dabi with a grin under his mask.

All that could be heard from where he was, was Endeavors screams of pain.

Xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Nagant rolled out of the way and shot her gun at a hero about to attack her and the bullet went right through his lower abdomen.

She looked up and saw all the other heroes were unconscious and were worse for wear.

"Good job everyone, let's start heading back home before more hero's show up" said Tobirama appearing before them.

"Hai Hokage-sama!!" Yelled all the Anbu getting ready to leave.

The all started to leave with Dabi quickly catching up and they left no trail back home.

Xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

"Damnit!" Yelled Tsukauchi as he slammed his fist on the table "the number 2 hero defeated by a single vigilante. And not only that but injured to the point he might have to retire!!".

He was sitting in his office with All Might in his muscle form and Aizawa Infront of him.

"This is very troubling, people are starting to ask who this group is and just how strong they are" said All Might rubbing his chin.

"I agree, and not only that but I still haven't found a single trail of evidence. It's like they just appear and disappear" said Aizawa.

"All Might because Endeavor was taking out you might be asked to deal with them since no one else can if the leader can beat the number 2" said Tsukauchi.

All Might nodded and left.

"I'll ask Nezu to see if he can allow me to bring some of the staff to help" said Aizawa as he left.

No one noticed that in the room was a tiny microphone that was recording this whole talk and informing the Anbu of the police and heroes plan.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

8.8K 456 9
Izuku Midoriya. Quirkless. Has been his entire life. Always will be. And yet, that's not all. He's bullied. Despite the impressively shitty hand lif...
638K 25.3K 35
Out of all the people to be reborn as, why Izuna Uchiha? I was just a normal girl! Well, as far as an otaku can be normal. But now I've been reborn a...
9.9K 112 15
In his first year with U.A. Izuku "Deku" Midoriya ​had made a name for himself, and began to master the quirk One for All. But, it was all taken away...
83.5K 2K 7
Izuku Midoriya is in his third year at UA, he has been dating Dabi, a well known vigilante, since Izuku was 12. On Izukus 14th birthday him and Dabi...