Peter Parker x Reader | Wrong...

Par nekomotherfuker

I know I was born in a wrong world! Plus

[0]
[1] Nothing Lasts Forever
[2] For Three
[3] Glowing Blonde Chick
[4] Captain Language
[5] I Was In Space
[6] All Alone
[7] What X-men Is About?
[8] Omg, okay, IT'S HAPPENING
[9] Elon Musk
[10] 3000
[11] Please Drive Slowly
[12] Alcoholic potato
[13] Comfy God
[14] Two Red Dudes
[15] Wakeyy Wakeyy
[16] I love herrrr
[17] Wot
[18] Tom Tea Drinker
[19] So many hugs
[20] BRUeB
[21] Sup I'm the fucking Meerkat
[22] Rage and serenity
[24] Legends never die
[25] Sh....
[26] You're insecure~
[27] Tying you to me
[28] Arrogant hoe
[29] Nomnomnom

[23] Starkwarts

1.6K 140 362
Par nekomotherfuker

Happy Crimus.....
It's crismun....
Merry crisis.
Merry Chrysler

Im
Ba
Ck

You & Me (We're all in this together~)

      We stop by a store in the X-men universe to get regular outfits that would look British.

   "Remind me why we need to change our outfits again?" Peter asks me, "And why does it have to look British?"

   "Because Peter! We're going to Hogwarts!" I say excitedly.

   "The magical school you mentioned earlier? Is it also a movie franchise?" He puts on a green scarf.

   "Pete you're not Slytherin, that's for sure. Try on the yellow or red one." I say, "And yes it is a movie franchise, about wizard school. Our task is I need to touch Harry Potter, and I need to get the elder wand."

   "Who's he and what's the elder wand?"

   "He's a wizard, lizard, blizzard." I laugh, alone.

   "Huh...?" Peter looks at me confusedly, then he shakes his head. "I love you so I'm just going to pretend to understand your references."

   "Appreciate that, and I'm sorry... Okay! I think we look British enough, let's go." I say.

   "We don't have the money to buy these clothes though..."

   "Remember how I just got mind control power?" I smile and look at the cashier, putting my fingers on my temple, and say, "Hey, man. We're going to take these for free, thank you."

   "No problem!" The guy smiles back.

   "This power is so cool." Peter praises.

   "Thanks to Professor X, now, let's go to the Harry Potter universe." I take Peter's hand and hold him closer, I grab out my Bifrost necklace and close my eyes.

"How does that thing works anyway?" Peter asks.

"I just wish it, I guess," I say, closing my eyes, but I guess when I got the Spider-sense, I didn't get the common sense. So out of the blue, we're teleported randomly without me knowing which time in the franchise we're jumping in.

The teleportation feels like our whole bodies whoosh through the hurricane and now I want to throw up. Suddenly we hit the ground, in a superhero landing of course.

"Shit!" I yell.

"(Y/n)! I wasn't prepared!" Peter falls to his knees.

My eyes start to adjust to our new world, where are we? Which timeline? Where did I bring us? I look up and...

Oh fuck.

We're in the middle of the last movie, Voldermort's army is on one side, Dumbledore's army is on another. And we two dumbasses dressed overly British stand in the middle between them being confused.

"Who... are you?" Voldermort looks at me.

I look around with the widest eyes ever. Everyone is so confused with us popping in the middle of a dramatic fight after thinking Harry is dead.

And Harry is right there in Hagrid's arms, in the movie he is supposed to be pretending to be dead, but he's so confused about my appearance that he opens his eyes up to look at me.

"I..." I laugh nervously, "I'm a wizard."

"Babe you're everything at this point." Peter looks at me.

"I don't know why I keep pulling this shit."

Voldermort walks a little bit closer, I look at the elder wand in his hand.

"Yo, Voldy, can I have that?" I point at the wand.

"Who's that?" I hear Draco says.

"Oh the Wattpad star, hey blondie." I wave at him, fangirling again, Peter slaps my shoulder.

"We're engaged!"

"I'm sorry! But look at him!" I pout.

Peter looks at Draco and shrugs. "Oh, understandable."

"Child, you're asking for my wand?" Voldermort brings us back to the conversation.

"Yeah..." I scratch my head.

"And you think I'll just hand it over? Harry Potta is dead!" He laughs with his tongue out.

"Listen, I don't have much time, so. Harry! You're not dead! Come here!" I put my hand on my waist like an angry mum.

Harry pretends to be dead still, but his eyebrows furrow in confusion.

"Okay, fine." I sigh.

Super speed time!

I run fast through the speed of sound and push both Harry and Hagrid to our side, put him down, and smile.

"What just happened...?" Harry asks when his feet are on the floor.

I look at Voldermort with a smile, so Peter has to deliver the answer. "My fiancé... she's... fast. We're... wizards..."

"How did she know I was not dead?" Harry Potter asks.

"She—" Peter struggles, "Is a really powerful wizard."

"Which school are you from?" Harry Potter asks Peter Parker.

"Ugh... Sta.... Starkwarts."

"..." Harry looks back confusedly.

The Russo brother thinks infinity war is the most ambitious crossover ever? Think again in my wrong worlds, bitch.

"How is he still alive?" Voldermort starts losing his shit.

"Voldy, I'm in a rush here. Can you give me the wand, please? I'm asking nicely." I say.

"Are you insane!?" He yells back and casts a spell at me, Harry quickly deflects it.

"Thanks, Arry Pottah." I tell him.

"No problem," Harry tells me with a smile.

"We're engaged!" Peter yells.

"Petah Parkah! Stop getting jealous, he loves Ginny, and I simp for her and I love you to death!" I yell back. Draco looks at his parents like he's losing his mind over whatever this is.

[RIP Helen McRory, ;( our Narcissa, Aunt Polly, wonderful actress. ❤️]

"Fine, Voldy! You did this to yourself!" I yell at Voldermort now, and put my hand on my temple. All his goons except for the Malfoys fall unconscious to the ground with Professor X's mind control power I took.

He looks back with widened eyes, fearful... and noseless.

"The wand, now," I say.

"Who even are you...!?" He hisses.

"Hell if I know. I have an existential crisis." I mutter back.

"You're gonna pay..."

"I'm broke."

I've had enough so I super speed touches Harry Potter. My whole body feels magical and the wind blows through my hair like a shampoo commercial, I take Harry's wand at the speed of sound and...

"Expelliarmus!" I yell and steals Voldy's wand, it flies off in the air, Peter super jump and flips to grab it down for me.

He throws it over after I hand back Harry his wand, then I point the elder wand at poor Voldy.

"Now, I don't wanna kill you voldy, because you don't have a nose. So I'll just erase your memory and let Hermione decides your faith."

Hermione looks at me, "...Me?"

"Yes babe," I wink at her, she's so hot, god.

"(Y/n), we're..." Peter again ladies and gents,

"I'll marry you just please let me fangirl! You're saying if you go to Star Wars universe you wouldn't simp over Luke Skywalker?" I ask him.

Peter stops to think, "Well yeah you have a point... I mean I would scream at the sight of Han Solo too... Sorry..."

"Your magic can't erase my memory!" Voldy wants all the attention, "You should know better."

"I'm not going to erase your memory with magic, but mutation." I smile, put my hand on my temple and erase all his memory.

Voldy is now blank and harmless, the war ends.

Hagrid starts clapping.

"Cheers for this girl! We won!"

All the kids start hugging each other happily, tears stream down their faces, I smile at them happily. Their movie is now 40 minutes shorter, I hope this doesn't affect anything.

Fangirl tingles.... Get off me!

Hermione runs in to hug me, my face blushes. "Thank you! Thank you! Wherever you're from!"

"I'm from the wrong world," I say and hug her back.

I look around and see Ron talking to Peter excitedly, then Peter does a flip for him and Ron loses his shit in excitement.

"Bloody hell mate! That's wicked!" Ron yells. So Ron.

"Your fiancé said you're from another wizarding school?" Harry asks me.

"That was, a lie, we're from... another universe." I say, "This might sound crazy—"

"You just super speed in front of all the wizards, I'll believe anything," Hermione says.

"Okay then... We're from another world, and unless I have the elder wand, people will die. I need to burrow this. Harry... can I?" I ask.

"I... the wand should be back with Dumbledore."

Hermione slaps his head, "She just saved us in like 2 minutes! You arse! And for all, we know the wand is too dangerous into anyone's hand if not Dumbledore. Let her have it!"

"Okay fine!" Harry whines and nods.

"Pete!" I yell, Ron and Peter run at me.

"Hey! This guy is a muggle but he can do a double flip, can you believe that?" Ron says.

We catch little small talks and end up with a selfie of me, Peter, Harry, Hermione, and Ron doing peace signs. I say goodbye bitterly since I want to spend time here more, but I need to save Tony.

"I have to go now. I love you all. And Harry, you're gonna be bored of this, but... you have your mother's eyes." I smile unironically.

"How do you even know that? I thought you were from another world, isn't that what you said?"

"You also sleep talk parseltongue."

"How do you..."

"Okay bye Pottah." I wave at them and walk to Peter.

"Did you see the way they flick their wand and cast spells!? Doctor Strange is gonna freak out when he sees this type of magic!" Peter says. "They also ride brooms!"

"Yeah... wanna stick around here more..." I whine.

"Maybe we could! Mr. Ryan didn't say anything about time? Right? Maybe staying a night is fine!"

I start to consider it, I mean, I could, right? We're exhausted too.

"Yeah... We can... Let's do—"

Peter and (Y/n) tingles at the same time, when we see a mirrored door popped out of thin air... Owen Wilson and armed guards walk out.

"Wow..." He says, looking at us.

Fuck.

"(Y/n).... Who are they?!" Peter asks me as he holds my hands.

"The TVA..." First time after having these superpowers. I. Am. Scared.

🧙🏻‍♂️

Continuer la Lecture

Vous Aimerez Aussi

294K 3.6K 37
Marvel One Shots I'm comfortable writing anything, just message me a request :)
3.5M 108K 40
Mr. Parker will see you now.
44.3K 765 72
Title says it all
362K 5.3K 103
𝙉𝙤 𝙢𝙞𝙨𝙩𝙖𝙠𝙚𝙨. 𝙉𝙤 𝙙𝙤-𝙤𝙫𝙚𝙧𝙨. 𝙇𝙤𝙤𝙠 𝙤𝙪𝙩 𝙛𝙤𝙧 𝙀𝙖𝙘𝙝 𝙤𝙩𝙝𝙚𝙧. 𝙏𝙝𝙞𝙨 𝙞𝙨 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙁𝙞𝙜𝙝𝙩 𝙤𝙛 𝙤𝙪𝙧 𝙇𝙞𝙫𝙚𝙨.