LOVE AFTER MARRIAGE ✔

By glowyytears

MALHOTRA SERIES #BOOK 1 Anika Ahuja has everything but Family's love , support and a love intrest. Working at... More

CHARACTERS
CHAPTER 1
CHAPTER 2
CHAPTER 3
CHAPTER 4
CHAPTER 5
CHAPTER 6
CHAPTER 7
CHAPTER 8
CHAPTER 9
CAST UPDATE
CHAPTER 10
CHAPTER 11
CHAPTER 12
CHAPTER 13
CHAPTER 15
CHAPTER 16
CHAPTER 17
CHAPTER 18
CHAPTER 19
CHAPTER 20
CHAPTER 21
CHAPTER 22
CHAPTER 23
CHAPTER 24
CHAPTER 25
CHAPTER 26
CHAPTER 27
CHAPTER 28
CHAPTER 29
CHAPTER 30
FATED TO LOVE YOU
UNTIL I MET YOU
BONUS CHAPTER
THE NIGHT WE MET
UNTIL DEATH DO US APART
OUR SECRET
THANKYOUUUUU

CHAPTER 14

40.8K 1.6K 92
By glowyytears

Anika

"Hey that's mine they bought it for me".

We are back home and Rohan and Yash are fighting for a t-shirt which me and Kabir bought . The store owner had only one so we just thought to let them choose whoever wants to keep it and now we both are definately regretting it .

"No that is for me ",Yash says .

"Bhabhi said that anyone can take it I'm the youngest in the family so I will take it ",Rohan says .

"So what I'm older than you I will take it ",Yash says .

"Hey I'm older here so I can have it too ",Kabir comes in between earing a glare from both of them .

"Bhabhi why didn't you bought two?",Yash asks .

"We were going to but he only had one",I say .

"I will take it ",Yash says .

"No I will ".

"I will "

"No I will "

"Shut up you both ,both of you will not get it I should have bought it for myself ",Kabir says .

"What no ! ",Yash and Rohan says in unision .

"Oh yeah I like that tshirt too so I will take it ",Kabir says .

And that's how the 3 Malhotra brothers start bickering over a t-shirt .

"Wait !",I say making the three of them stop their bickering and I take away the t-shirt from Yash's hands .

"What are you three ? 5 year old kids?you three are CEO of companies and yet fighting for a t-shirt ",I say .

"Now you three won't get the t-shirt".

"What no way !",the three of them say in unision .

"Papa will it fit you ?",I ask papa .

"Oh wait let me check oh it will definately ",papa says smirking at the three brothers.

"Okay then you have it ",I say handing him the t-shirt .

"Ha ! See I got the t-shirt without even fighting for it ",papa says .

"You three are loosers ".

"Papa !"

"What papa ? I'm happy I got the t-shirt bcoz I like it too ",papa says .

"These three behave like 5 years old and you too ",ma said unbelieveingly .

"Are they like this everytime?",I whispered to Ma who is standing beside me .

"Oh yes they are everyday",she says sighing but looking at the 4 men lovingly .

"Can't believe my ex-boss and current bosses are 5 years old trapped in a big adult body ",I say .

"Guess you will have a new company to deal with them ",I say .

"Good luck to both of us ",she says as we both laugh .

"What made you both laugh?",Kabir asks .

"Just mother-in-law and daughter-in-law things ",Ma says .

"Oh my god see what is bhai's wallpaper !",Rohan said snatching Kabir's phone .

"What is it ?",I ask .

"Guess Bhabhi dosen't knows ",Rohan says wiggling his eyebrows .

"Show us ",Papa says .

"See ",Rohan shows . I bit my lips to stop my smile . It was our selfie which we took on the cruise at sunset dinner .

"Let's see the home screen wallpaper too ",Yash says .

"Wait no don't see that ",Kabir says trying to snatch away his phone back .

"Now though we will see ",Rohan says .

"Give me my phone back".

"No I have to see too",Papa says taking Kabir's phone from Rohan and unlocked it .

"How do you know my password?".

"I just know ",papa shrugged .

"Oh ho Bhai huh ",Yash says wiggling his eyebrows .

"Bhai you are whipped",Rohan says .

Rohan and Yash show me the wallpaper my eyes widen . It was my photo and that too it wasn't a photo taken at our wedding functions it was taken during Karan and Ishika's Sangeet ceremony .

I looked over to Kabir and he was looking somewhere else .

"Kabir beta are you blushing ",Papa says wiggling his eyebrows .

"No I'm not ",Kabir says .

"Then why aren't you looking at us",Yash says .

"Stop it you three don't tease my son can't a man have his wife's photo as his wallpaper ",Ma says .

"See only Ma understands me",Kabir says dramtically and hugs her .

"And moreover Rajiv don't you have my photo as wallpaper too ",Ma says .

"What ! Really ?",The three brothers say in unsion .

And that's how the three brothers started teasing their father .

"Wait till you both get married we will see then ",Papa says .

"Okay now stop it you four we have to see their photos too",Ma says .

Kabir takes the pendrive which has our photos in it and insert it in the Tv so that we can see the photos on a big screen .

While we were seeing the photos a video comes .

That is our dance video .

"You both danced too ?",Ma asks .

"Yeah we were on a beach and a campfire was going on many people were there one of the guy names henry came and asked us to join them we went and then he announced whichever couples wants to dance can dance so we both decided to dance",I tell them.

"Click the video ",Rohan says excitingly .

(For those who didn't watched the video )

"This dance was better than the dance you both did on your own sangeet",Yash says .

"Bhai and Bhabhi have so much chemistry !",Rohan says .

"Perform it live sometime",Ma says .

"Yeah we deserve a live performance too ",Papa says .

"What live performance?",It was Jay .

Jay , Naksh , Rishi , Chacha ,Chachi came .

Rohan showed them our dance  performance and photos . And me and Kabir gave them the gifts we bought for them too .

"We need a live performance!",Jay,Naksh and Rishi yelled at same time .

"We will I think at Yash's sangeet function we will ",Kabir says and smirks while looking at Yash .

"Yash bhai are you blushing ?",Rishi says as all eyes land on him .

"So are you seeing someone my dear brother",Jay asks .

"What ! No ! ",Yash says .

"See how quickly he denied it that means he has a girlfriend !",Rohan says .

"No I don't have a girlfriend ",Yash says .

"Ha ! then why did I saw you smiling like an idiot yesterday night while you were texting on phone I had my doubts and now I think it is clear",Rohan says .

"Yash do you ? Introduce her to us we don't mind you having a girlfriend",Ma says .

"Do you have ?",Papa and Chacha asks him .

"Yes I have ",Yash says blushing .

"Yash has a girlfriend ! Yash has a girlfriends ",Papa starts teasing him while other 5 Malhotra brothers join him too and Chacha too .

"Chacha too ?",I ask .

"Oh yeah Naitik too these 8 people are children trapped in adults body",Chachi says as we three release a deep sigh .

But Ma and Chachi looks at all of them lovingly . And I can't help but love this family . Only few days living with them and I already love them .

__________

It was night and I was getting ready for bed . Tomorrow me and Kabir will  go back to company .

The bathroom door opened and Kabir came out while drying his wet hair with towel .

"How do you have my photo of Ishika and Karan's sangeet ?",I ask as I was curious trying not to blush .

"Umm well don't freak out",he says scratching his neck nervously .

"Well I had liked you at first sight when I saw you at Karan and Ishika's engagement so I had clicked your photo secretly on their sangeet",he says not looking at my eyes .

"And no I'm not a stalker when Ma told me she had found a bride for me I had rejected at first not knowing that was you as I had planned to court you but as soon I learnt that I was going to marry you I said yes",He says quickly .

"What if I had said no ?",I ask but I knew this wouldn't have happened because marrying him wasn't my decision Ma had said yes without even asking me instead had told me to shut up .

"I would have still courted you",he says .

"So you like me ?",I ask and he nods .

"I don't expect you too like me back just let me court you this time ",he says .

"Will you let me ?",he asks .

"Yes I will ",I say giving him a smile .

"Thankyou ",he says and was about to hug me but stopped .

"Umm sorry good night ",he says scratching his neck and looks away .

I bite my lip to control my smile .

"Good night ",I say .

"Umm Anika ".

"Yes ?".

I turn and Kabir places a soft kiss on my forhead and quickly goes to sleep .

I lay on my side of bed and switch off the lights .

I smile like an idiot . Glad I'm married to him . And I love the family already .

One thing my parents did right to me was in these past years was this marrying me in the Malhotra family.

Word count : 1473

                          *******

Don't we all love the Malhotra Family ?

What do you guys think about this chapter ?

Next chapter will come soon stay tuned !!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

17.1K 1.1K 26
Love. Something that I've always believed in. Something my mom taught me is the most beautiful, precious thing in the world. Some people say gives y...
73.7K 3.6K 28
(Unwanted Series#4) (Sequel to HSB & HAB) -"She has my heart. Its all up to her either cherish it or throw it."- - - - "Sha-Shai-Shaizum.. Shaizum...
2.4M 35.9K 65
"You want daddy to f*ck you, hard and rough then reward you with his c*m, is that it, little slut?!" "Yes, Daddy" * MONALISA I thought I had a probl...
1.2M 42.9K 52
Pain, hatred and abuse are the only things Alyssa Jordan knew after the unexpected death of her parents. Unloved, sad and tired of the life she's liv...