Utopia- A Fantasy Idol Life

By StoryLovers311

[Cover has been Changed] [34 Chapters in total] "Girls, Let's do this!!" As you all might know, K-POP and J-P... More

Introduction
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Bonus Chapter
Authors' Note
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Illustrator's Announcement
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Bonus Chapter (Part 2)
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 34
Announcement and Vote of Thanks
Epilogue

Chapter 33

26 7 4
By StoryLovers311

The song for today is a one which I had been keeping for the last few chapters! It's RJ M.K.'s choice- Berani by Dolla! A beautiful song that shows that all of us are Berani (Brave in Malaysian) and perfect for the ending of this chapter!

10th of March

Shirayuki and Kai- Konnichiwa Minna-san!!

Shirayuki- I am Hiraoka Shirayuki from Idyllic!

Kai- And I am Ishida Kai from Reality and both of us are really happy to be here as the MC of this season!

Shirayuki- Kai-Senpai, this one must be your 2nd or 3rd time at the least! So you must not be as nervous as me!

Kai- Well, 3rd, 4th or 5th time, the thrill to be a host is always nerve breaking and exciting! So, you can't say I am spared!

Shirayuki (Giggles)- Yes, you are right! Now, let us proceed to the opening performance by the talented Vivir!!

Shirayuki (Narrative)- Me and Kai-Senpai have been selected to be the MC of this season, that is Spring, which is quite a season to be hosting in my condition. I still can't face him straight... And it's especially hard when you like a guy who is him. One moment you are on cloud nine because of some sweet moment and the other, you feel like kicking him to outer space

(Flashback 1)

Kai- Shirayuki, please keep your head up, that way it will look better.

Shirayuki- Like this? Okay! Let's do it one more time (After that part ended)

Kai- This was much better. Now stay still.

Shirayuki- Okay-- What are you doing! (Picks her up bridal style) This is not part of the chorography!

Kai- I know that. I just wanted to do this. To be honest, you look really pretty up close (Smiles). Can't believe you are the same girl who was stepping on my feet like a devil.

Shirayuki- Wow! You had to go from all wonderful to all displeasing. Put me down, Senpai.

Kai- What if I don't?

Shirayuki- Oh then you will have a taste of knee shove. Want it soo badly?!

(Flashback 2)

Kai- Here!

Shirayuki- Arigato!(Take a bite) Raspberry flavor is my favorite for a reason! It tastes soo good

Kai- Raspberry might be good... But Mango is the best. [Mango rules! Convince me otherwise]

Shirayuki- It depends on everyone's choice, you know. What are you doing..?

Kai- You had some frosting on your face. It was cute but also childish.

Shirayuki- Huh!

Shirayuki (Narrative)- The frosting incident changed from being a romantic moment where I felt very happy to a moment where I felt very stupid in just one split second. Gosh this guy!

Kai (Snaps his fingers) - Shirayuki, get back to reality. We have our performance in 10 minutes.

Shirayuki- Oh! Sorry. Hey, your bow tie looks a bit twisted.

Kai- Does it? (Tries to adjust it)

Shirayuki- Here, let me help you

Writer- While Shirayuki was adjusting the tie, Kai just stood there, struck.  He was too amazed with her beauty(that too at this close range), he didn't even notice her moving away. And we think that Serena is weird.

Shirayuki (Giggles)- Am I looking this good? 

Kai- Wha-Umm.. I--

Shirayuki- You know you look cute when you are blushing.

Writer- Kai looks to his side trying to calm himself down from this situation and then suddenly, takes Shirayuki's hand and kisses the top of it, which, of course, makes Shirayuki blush (Today too much red color right? And we are not even in a thriller book)

Kai- You do too.

Shirayuki (Takes her hand)- Keep your flattering for later. Let's show everyone that we are the best MC of the whole year.

Kai- Such a small goal. Let's be the best MC ever (They both high five)

(While hosting)

Kai- A big congratulations to Idyllic for their third win this night.

Haruko- Arigato.

Shirayuki- Senpai, you better watch out, we are coming for you

Dian- You said it Shirayuki!

Kai- As if we would let that happen! Now, I would like to request Idyllic to get back to their seats.---------- Well, hasn't it been an amazing night!

Shirayuki- Yes! It was an amazing experience being here on this stage while also learning from you.

Kai- The same was for me. Wow, I don't want it to end, but guess we have to do it! We will see you at the next award show!

Shirayuki- Until then, enjoy the performance by Legendary One Touch and then Reality!

(In Green Room- Reality)

Hiroshi- The performance was sooo much fun!

Kai- And exhausting! It's tough to remain on the same level as them. They aren't called legendary for any reason.

Hiroshi- Yeah. (Hears a knock) Come in.

Serena- I hope I didn't disturb you.

Kai- No you didn't. It's alright.

Serena- Well, I wanted to talk to Hiroshi-Senpai...

Kai- Okay then. I will head out. Call me when you are done.

Serena- I am soo sorry for making you do this.

Kai- It's not a problem. Best of luck, both of you.

(Kai exits)

Hiroshi- So.. what did you want to talk about?

Serena- Well.. Its about the question that you had asked me in the storage room the other day...I thought hard about it and I think so I am ready to give the answer. You see [Please note that all of the sentences which will be spoken after this announcement will be abroad the super fast bullet train where if a word is spoken by the operator of this train, Serena, nothing goes to the brain of the receiver of this word. So, I would not tell you all to listen to it carefully, because it is useless. So please enjoy your trip aboard our little Bullet Train. May you have a safe journey.] I like you very much. You are sweet, kind and always helping others out. You not only enjoy yourself but also make other people join you on the fun! I like your take on life which is simple and enjoyable. At first I thought you were just like a mosquito trying to irritate me with your stupid jokes which were meant for teasing me [What a comparison!], but I feel I mistook you. You are an amazing person! I would love to become your girlfriend but past experiences make it hard for me. So, I hope You understand [Please note that the train has halted at the station. All the sentences, please take your luggage and come out from the train. Thank you]. So that's what I wanted to say...

Hiroshi- I am really sorry Serena... But could you please repeat it?

Serena- What!

Hiroshi- You were speaking soo fast I only caught the air.

Serena- I.. Bas—basically.. Want to say.. I really really like you [Just one sentence got a tremendous change in Hiroshi's expression. He went from being all confused, to more confused and then shocked and then happy, literally jumping on the inside{not outside}].

Hiroshi- Serena.. I-I am really happy to hear this.

Serena- But about the girlfriend part.. You know about my family problems so.. I am not really sure about it...

Hiroshi- It's okay I can understand.. How about we go on trial dates?

Serena- Trial dates?

Hiroshi- Let's try to do some activities to get to know each other much better and if you still feel you don't want to be my girlfriend, we will continue to be good friends. I am really happy just to hear you say that you like– (Serena hugs him, which causes them to fall on the sofa)

Serena- Arigato.. You really are the best... (Cries happy tears)

Hiroshi- Hey! Hey! Stop crying! It's alright. Just calm down. Also, can you please get up from on top of me?

Serena- Sure..

Writer- Just when they were half way getting up, Kai opened the door. Wow, does he have perfect timing!

Kai- Hey, are you— Should I wait outside?

Hiroshi and Serena- It's not what it looks like!

Kai- Okay.. I will act as if I never saw this and remove it from my memory. Also, Serena, Shirayuki asked me to tell you that they are waiting for a group interview.

Serena- Okay! Arigato Senpai! Also, like I said before, it's cute when you call her by her given name!

Kai- Hey! And she is out. What were you–

Hiroshi- Shut up and let's head out too. I don't spy on you and Shirayuki you know.

Kai- I wasn't spying!

(Near the interview stand)

Haruko- Finally, you came! It's almost time!

Serena- I am soo sorry.

Dian- As a punishment for being late, you won't be holding any of the award trophies.

Serena- It's alright.

Hayoon- It's surprising you are not angry. Then again–

Serena- What?

Shirayuki- Nothing! (Whispering to Hayoon) Hayoon.. Didn't we say that we will not say anything in front of her. (Normally) Let's just go!

Interviewer- How does it feel to be winning three awards!

Haruko- Like... We won the world! We went through soo many bad situations this year but we all got through it together, standing side by side. So its really wonderful to get such a reward. And whoever said that Patience produces a sweet fruit, is absolutely right!

"Now I am done being silent, Now I am Brave".

- A line well suited for Idyllic and a perfect way to end our second last chapter. 

: )

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

10.4K 215 41
‼️ THE BOOK COVER IS CHANGED . THE COVER IS OLD AND THE USER NAME SHOWN IN THE BOOK COVER IS MINE . OLD ONE BUT THE COVER IS BY ME ‼️ Y/n a normal ye...
29.3K 1.5K 27
( might be 21 + , Idk-) - Read Book 1 before reading this one !- " She'll choose me , you're no good for her " " No , she loves me , And I'll forever...
24.7K 1K 32
A girl whose both parents are absent and mostly value her academic stuffs over her emotional validation and neglects their daughter's need for emotio...