Cookie Run Oneshots

By LorielisDead

just a bunch of shit I wrote for a certain dumbass 😌 More

Rapsutin [Almond x Male ReaderπŸ‹]
Unhealthy Obession; L x M!R x D.Choco
Licorice x F! reader
Stars [Almond x M! Reader]
Shot [Red Velvet x M! Reader ]
πŸ‹Nineteen Glasses [Licorice x F! reader]
πŸ‹Mirrors [Vampire x F! Reader]
Spring Flowers [Clover x F!Reader]
πŸ‹Accepted [Dark Choco x Trans!M!reader]
Firefairies [ Pure Vanilla x T!F!Reader ]
Unhealthy Obsession [2]
Unhealthy Obsession [3]
Y! Red Velvet x GN Reader
Dark Choco x GN reader
Birthday Special (Tea Knight)
πŸ‹The Beginning; Dark Cacao x M! Reader
Saga 2: Dark Cacao x M! Reader
πŸ‹ Date [Tea Knight 2]
Mini Haitus
Yandere! Licorice x F! Reader
πŸ‹Dark Cacao x F! Reader
gimme ideas
Dark Choco x Fem! Reader
Yandere! Lilac x Male! reader
πŸ‹Espresso x Male! Reader
Naga! Affogato x F! Reader (Pt. 1)
mini meet ur author lmao
πŸ‹Milk x M! Reader
Naga! Affogato x f! reader 2
Eclair Cookie x F! reader
(Alphabet) Dark Cacao NSFW
(Alphabet) Almond Cookie NSFW
Pure Vanilla x F! Reader
Enemy [Licorice x Albino!F! Reader]
πŸ‹Dark Choco x M! Reader
where have u been?
Aishite, Aishite, Aishite
Affogato x F! Reader πŸ‹
yandere types ig?? (long af)
A/N
RIP
(Part 1) Crunchy Chip x M! Reader
(2)Crunchy Chip x M! Reader
Reactions to a Kiss ✨

Prince & Outrider [Dark choco x F! R ]

2.8K 20 27
By LorielisDead

Female reader
She has a blind eye btw
Hero vs Villain, not really a lovey relationship.
Bad ending, angst.
Suicide.

×××

Dark Choco cookie, a man with a horrible past and looming figure, who also happened to be your target. His mind, warped and distilled by the sword he possessed, was yours to take. You were a lone rider and marksman from the sandy hills of Jampie Mount. You were lifelong friends with Rye cookie, but even so, you turned to a life of legal assassination rather than sheriff work.

Your client, a man draped in purple and possessing a mace, had asked you to kill Dark Choco for being a well- insane and brute of a man. You knew the ex-prince harbored dark issues but that was no excuse to go and join Dark Enchantress. And so you took your case to Hollyberry and Pure Vanilla, who granted the permission of execution only if needed.

If needed or not my ass! You had whispered beneath your breath. He would be killed as soon as you had a way to do so. Your rifle, sludged and tied to your cake stallion and the two pistols on either side of your black lace trousers should be enough to take down the near blind evil known as Dark Choco.

Your horse neighed in defiance as you ran it into the newly established kingdom, bucking up as you shot into the air. Multiple cookies whispered and gathered around as your clothed face started to be peeped at by citizens. Speaking of which, as an Outrider, it was law to wear distilled colors. Your face was covered by a black and blue patterned scarf, a large black leather jacket covering your body and matching tight-fitted pants. Boots, cowboy styled with spurs for your steed, were a gray-blue and soft dark gray.

On either leg and up to your waist was a leather harness, which allowed your pistols to be safely carried, as well as the small set of survival kit knives on your belted hips. The leader of the kingdom, a small boy with a royal attitude, stepped forward. "What is the meaning of this?" He cried, eyes wide as adoration for your horse stirred in his gaze.

"By the order of Pure Vanilla cookie and Hollyberry cookie, anyone to possess knowledge of the whereabouts of Dark Choco is to step forward. He has committed crimes against the Breadcrust and must be punished for so." you yelled out, steering your stallion in circles.

The crowd that'd gathered started whispering as a pure white, ghostly cookie came forward. "I... I know his dwellings," the young man admitted. You squinted, eyebrow perked. "Im intrigued. We'll discuss this further tonight. Does your town have room for a couple nights stay? An inn, perhaps?"

A cookie with a maiden attitude, matched by her attire, stepped forward. Gracefully accepting her invite to her house, you jumped off your horse, who was by the way named MistleSnow. Her boyfriend, a small time sheriff, gladly tied up MistleSnow into a small barn for the night.

Whenever you left the dwelling, Children came up, asking numerous questions about life as a sacred outrider. They wanted tales of adventure, knowledge of your loss of eyesight, stories of travel. Your kind was rare, yes. Like the special CIA of America, except even more odd. You were legally chosen to be able to kill people on a whim. And only twelve Outriders existed at any time.

You shared minor stories until night approached and you met with the pale man. You found his name to be Milk, and you both went to the gazebo for peace to talk. He sheepishly admitted that the brute lived in the forest in a small cabin.

You thanked him and stalked away, ignoring his cries for you to listen to the rest of what you had to say. When he gripped your arm, you tore away, gun flipped from your belt to your hand. Your eyes glared at the surprised temple boy, and you sneered. "Touching me without consent is punishable by death, kid. Stay out of my way."

Milk gave you a pitiful look as you walked away, heading towards Blackberry and Adventurer's house. It was then that you learned the two to be married. What an odd couple. Throughout the night you slept well and received a nice breakfast from the town's local music player, Parfait. And then you were off, thanking everyone for their hospitality and then heading deep into the woods.

There weren't many issues in the woods aside from the fact you could hit your Head every now and then on low hanging branches. Your eyes wondered over the green shrubbery, heart aching for the wild wind and sandy hills of your home. You wanted to go back, so you could see Rye again. But work came first, as you were a special figure in society.

No wonder the children of the town loved you. Across the entire breadcrust, only twelve of your kind existed, and to see one so abruptly was a once in a lifetime chance. Sure, when you died, your memorial painting and statue would be made in the Vanilla-Holly kingdom but for now, you'd stay a living legend.

It took a fortnight to find the cabin and watch the man from afar to recognize his patterns. He went to bathe in the lake every day at 8 P.M and aside from that, only ever left to sit on the porch or whittle wood from 2-3 P.M. It was evident he went to bed late, maybe midnight, and arose early. Perhaps six or maybe even five.

Despite his strong physique, you saw the energy drain from him each day. By no doubt, the issue of the sword he possessed all times. No matter what Dark Choco was doing or his whereabouts, he had the thing pasted to him like a phone to a preteen.

So you found yourseld sneeking in when he went to bathe, deciding it'd be best to knock him out and then question him. Then of course, shoot him right between the eyes and leave him for dead. Take the sword and lock it away within Pure Vanilla and Hollyberry's kingdom

So as you awaited by the door, you suddenly saw it swing open, a drunken man stumbling in. A drunken Dark Choco cookie. He was panting, a bottle of hardcore whiskey in his hand. At least he smelled of his fresh, cinnamon shampoo. You lifted the butt of your gun up but within a second felt his arm wrap around your own and slam you back first into the floorboards.

Your eye dilated as you kicked up, knocking the brunette back and hearing the crash of his bottle hit the floor. Scrambling up, you lifted your pistol, clouded eye narrowing as he panted against the wall. His singular red orb was going up and down your body, as though he wanted it to be used for himself.

"Sit down at the table," you commanded, shifting closer to him. He obeyed, slumping into a wooden chair. You held him at gunpoint still, telling him to sleep off the alcohol as you watched. all through the night he murmured and whined, sleep being interrupted every now and then by your tired ears too annoyed to hear his fitful groans.

You found his sword hanging on the wall and strapped it to your hip, knowing when he sobered up that he'd probably try and get it back. When he finally awoke, sober, you were glaring down at him. Dark Choco felt a panic strike his looming form, your jet dark blue pistol only a yard or so from his face.

"Ahem. By the orders of Pure Vanilla and Hollyberry, I have been sent here to assassinate you. Per contract, you hsve the right to know your assassin's information. Im the second oldest outrider in current position, my codename is Pure Light. I was homed from Pure Vanilla's kingdom and currently am his top assassin. My specialist has directed me as aage and marksman. The current pistol I hold shall execute you." You finished, eye darkening when he gave you a pathetically exasperated look.

"So what you're saying," his gravely voice started, low and deep. "Is that you've been commanded to murder me." You shrugged, smiling beneath your scarf. "In simple terms, yes."

"Then you know there must be another witness?" He asked, smiling when your eyes flashed. You had forgotten about that. only if he posed a threat were you able to kill him on a whim. Cursing under your breath, you shoved the pistol towards him.

"Get outside, now. We're leaving for a town a fortnight away." He obliged, getting up and allowing himself to be ushered towards the door. The birds chirped, gracefully unaware of the situation at hand.

You pressed the barrel against his spine, watching as he went to pick up his cape from the porch. Pressing harder, he moved forward, leaving the cloth. You pulled a ring from your pocket, asking him to turn around. Up on your tiptoes, you stretched the band over his head, the magical rubber then bolting itself to his neck. "It'll burn if you disobey," you explained, smirking when he tugged at it slightly.

"It's tight," he noted, folding his arms. You only now saw the huge height difference. He was tall, broad shoulders, dark. You were much shorter, and far too slim and slick to probably be able to fight him hand to hand.

"It's meant to be." Putting your gun away, you smirked when he raised a brow. "Aren't you afraid?" He questioned, following you as you made your way into the forest. "No. If you attack me, my insurance will simmer itself into your skin." He didn't talk further as you reached your horse, everything already packed away and the small fire having been stamped out.

You grabbed a hand cuff set and chains, attaching one end to the metal rod, then setting the rod on the saddle. It had a special made clip for it, allowing prisoners to be settled comfortably on land whilst the rider steered. Turning, you almost ran into his chestplate, not expecting the brute to be so close behind. "Hands up, fiend."

Dark Choco did as asked, allowing you to tighten his hands to the chain and then tugging, which pulled him forward a tad. "Alright, lets get going." You pulled yourself on JollyBell, who neighed in happiness. It'd been a while since she pulled a prisoner, and it was most certainly her favorite thing to do.

Petting her, you turned and pulled Dark Choco along. The only way you could tell he was even walking with you was because of the rattles of the chain linking him to your horse. He seemed very at ease wth the situation, which gave you a bit of paranoia. Maybe he came to terms with the fact you were going to slay him, and there wasn't any escape.

It took a few hours, maybe ten, to reach a stopping point. JollyBell needed water and rest was needed for both you and Dark Choco. He seemed slightly out of breath when you undid his locks. You left the cuffs on and told him to stay put, going off to fill your flask and Jolly's.

Upon return, you were thankful he was still sitting on his rock. Tossing him your own flask, you helped JollyBell drink hers. She lay on the grass, head down as you pet her. "Thanks," you heard the man rasp. Looking up, you nodded.

"I've got berries," you stated, gripping the dropped saddle bag and passing it to your prisoner. He gave a thankful look and a small groan left his lips when he pressed on his shin. You gave him a suspicious look and finally decided to assess whatever was wrong.

"Armor off, now," you commanded. He gave you a look of disbelief, eye wide when you scooted closer. "Off. Do you want me to rip it off?" He grunted and slowly removed the metal bindings.

You were expecting him to be fit, but not nearly as much as he was. Abs rippled along his lower abdomen and when he stopped to take off his shin guards and thigh guards, he blushed in embarrassment. "Im... Only wearing undergarments."

You shrugged, moving his hand out of the way. He looked away shyly, your hand brushing against his beautiful, deeply rich skin. His shin was scraped horribly, a small bit of blood and pus dripping from the largest scrape. "What's this?" You asked, eye taking in the sight.

"An untreated wound I got whilst hunting," he admitted. His voice sounded disgusted with himself. Though that was perhaps normal, he seemed disappointed with himself all the time. You pushed briefly on the wound, letting the last of the infection pus squeeze out. "This won't work well if you're to keep up with me on my steed. You'll ride with me from now on."

The rest of the night was quiet, Dark Choco silently laying by himself. You whittled a stick, carving it into a leaf pattern until sleep finally came. It was maybe midnight when you heard rustling and found yourself pressed against something warm yet metallic. Strong arms wrapped around your waist and there was a heartbeat against your neck.

"What are you-" you slammed your hand into his chestplate. He didn't move, chuckling into your hair. "You really don't remember me?" He whispered, a rumble in his chest vibrating your own. "No! What the fuck are you talking about?!"

"Y/N," he whispered your name, your eyes widening. "Ho- How did you-" he squeezed tighter. "Shh, listen. Outriders lose their memories when they get their jobs. We've known each other for years- but to prevent you from being connected to people, they erase that. You remember that on your signing form?"

You did remember that. But you hadn't felt like you had lost anything when you had your memory wiped. Everything felt the same. But he had to be truthful- how else would he know your real name?"

"I- but you're a monster. Why would I have talked with you?"

"Because you loved me."

That sentence made you rip yourself away, eye blazing. "No, I'd never!"

It took you a moment to realize he was uncuffed, and had his sword attached to his own hip. The ring on his neck was also gone, a small burn mark from where it had tried to keep itself on... He must have cut through it quickly.

You growled and gripped your pistol, pulling it out. "You pose a threat, you're dying. Now." He smirked, rolling his eye. "No, I wont be. By the way, you're correct. We never met, ever."

"I- then what are you-" you heard something jump from behind you, dodging to the left and turning to see whatever the hell had just jumped out at you. It was a man with a bright yellow eye and robes, a large scythe in his hands. "Ooh, an Outrider! How'd you get captured by someone like this?" His high voice asked with a snicker.

Anger laced your gaze. You'd been followed by an ally of his. You knew his calmness was too odd. "Both of you will be dying," you corrected yourself. And then you blasted towards the shorter, licorice looking male. He blocked with his scythe, jumping due to the sudden abrupt shot. "Hey, that's mean! Why don't we slice her up, Dark Choco?"

The ex prince shrugged, clutching his sword. "No. We'll take her other eye and leave her here." And that was what happened eventually. After what was an hour of intense fighting, you were cornered, your guns lay too far away to get to. You felt the taller man's hand grip your throat and bring you up in the air.

Your face was smudged with dirt, your scarf torn and showing your lower face. His eye studied your bare skin, then he lifted his sword. The tip poked your eyelid and then ripped through, a scream blasting from your throat as your hands tore at his arm. Your foot kicked, connecting a direct hit to his shin. He yelped and let you go, your eye tearing out with his sword.

You dropped to the ground, blackness and pain ensuing your body. You couldn't see. You couldn't fucking see. You heard a giggle from the scythe man and you tore at the grass, panting and wheezing in pain. Jolly was neighing in anger, her reins attached to the tree and you felt the blood flowing from your eye socket.

Feeling around, you realized Dark Choco was still next to you, leaned down to study your face. You felt his sword and tore it from him, your blind eye still open and dragging over his face. A looming fear suddenly entered his body, he felt the pain and anguish from you.... It felt just like that of his people's. It smelled the same. Felt the same. And when he saw you drag the blade across your neck and fall limp, gurgling sounds escaping your mouth, panic and guilt waved over him.

And then they stopped, your eye balanced on his face as paleness started entering your body. The horse was crying out frantically, aware of the situation at hand. Licorice snickered, gripping onto Dark Choco's shoulder. "She was pretty cool for an outrider. It's a shame she was too smart to keep herself alive. I'd have loved to torment her and experiment."

Nodding simply, he swallowed. With your scarf down, he did recognize you. You weren't from the Vanilla kingdom. You were from his. You'd been on vacation to the Vanilla Kingdom when his reign of terror had happened. Except you couldn't remember due to the law of Outriders. You had your young memories stripped. He could tell.

You hadn't been so demanding when younger. Yes, his younger self watched you from afar. Gardening or hanging out with friends. Your difference in class had kept him from ever saying hi, but he still watched. And now you were dead. The one person he thought he'd never have to feel guilt over... Had just been killed by his own sword.

Swallowing again, he shakily stood up. "Let's leave, Licorice. We're done here."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

12.2K 170 26
Just some oneshots that I've been dying to write.
22.3K 417 73
Yeah I was bored so I decided to make this. Read the first Part for Info and Request!
83.9K 2.5K 31
"𝐈'𝐌 𝐀 π‡πŽπ“ π†πˆπ‘π‹, 𝐈 πƒπŽ π‡πŽπ“ π’π‡πˆπ“" "𝐒𝐏𝐄𝐍𝐃 π‡πˆπ’ πˆππ‚πŽπŒπ„ 𝐎𝐍 𝐌𝐘 πŽπ”π“π…πˆπ“" 𝐈𝐧 𝐰𝐑𝐒𝐜𝐑 𝐚 𝐑𝐨𝐫𝐧𝐲 𝐑𝐞�...
280K 4K 41
You read the title! The stories posted here aren't mine, I found them on tumblr or other websites. I'll write their usernames and you guys can check...