Cookie Run Oneshots

By LorielisDead

just a bunch of shit I wrote for a certain dumbass 😌 More

Rapsutin [Almond x Male ReaderπŸ‹]
Unhealthy Obession; L x M!R x D.Choco
Prince & Outrider [Dark choco x F! R ]
Stars [Almond x M! Reader]
Shot [Red Velvet x M! Reader ]
πŸ‹Nineteen Glasses [Licorice x F! reader]
πŸ‹Mirrors [Vampire x F! Reader]
Spring Flowers [Clover x F!Reader]
πŸ‹Accepted [Dark Choco x Trans!M!reader]
Firefairies [ Pure Vanilla x T!F!Reader ]
Unhealthy Obsession [2]
Unhealthy Obsession [3]
Y! Red Velvet x GN Reader
Dark Choco x GN reader
Birthday Special (Tea Knight)
πŸ‹The Beginning; Dark Cacao x M! Reader
Saga 2: Dark Cacao x M! Reader
πŸ‹ Date [Tea Knight 2]
Mini Haitus
Yandere! Licorice x F! Reader
πŸ‹Dark Cacao x F! Reader
gimme ideas
Dark Choco x Fem! Reader
Yandere! Lilac x Male! reader
πŸ‹Espresso x Male! Reader
Naga! Affogato x F! Reader (Pt. 1)
mini meet ur author lmao
πŸ‹Milk x M! Reader
Naga! Affogato x f! reader 2
Eclair Cookie x F! reader
(Alphabet) Dark Cacao NSFW
(Alphabet) Almond Cookie NSFW
Pure Vanilla x F! Reader
Enemy [Licorice x Albino!F! Reader]
πŸ‹Dark Choco x M! Reader
where have u been?
Aishite, Aishite, Aishite
Affogato x F! Reader πŸ‹
yandere types ig?? (long af)
A/N
RIP
(Part 1) Crunchy Chip x M! Reader
(2)Crunchy Chip x M! Reader
Reactions to a Kiss ✨

Licorice x F! reader

3.4K 56 107
By LorielisDead

Licorice cookie was an outcast, everyone knew. In the academy of the brilliant minds, he was seen as a total failure. Other students gossipped about him, bullied him. Teachers paid no mind and even if seeing the bullying in the plain of day, only gave small reprimends.

He was so fed up with it. He deserved praise, love, adoration. Not to be treated like a mangy mut cast aside from their owner. And you, oh how he envied you. You were popular, smart, pretty. And you didn't do anything to him. No bullying, no small comments, no writing on his desk. Hell, he wasn't sure you even knew who he was.

Sometimes he'd meet your eyes for a moment in liquid time, but then you'd look away. Distractions were everywhere, and it didn't help the fact that he was a nobody and you were adored. Your friends weren't too mean, either. But they did snicker at him, and point, and probably talk about him. Still, you were kind, not that you talked to him. You would stare blankly at him whenever someone made a comment and then change the subject.

Your friends were a mixed bunch. Clover, the nicest of them, was a timid man. He had a brilliant healing talent and liked to sing. Then there was Raspberry, an expert at fencing. Finally, in the quad of friends, was Black Raisin. Of course, you, were the fourth member. You were in the same grade as the hated grey cookie, Clover and Raspberry being a year ahead. Black Raisin was three years your senior.

And so today, when the teacher announced picked pairings, Licorice felt his stomach churn. With his reputation, anyone he got would be ignoring him. And then he saw the board, your and his name set side by side. His chest unclenched, but the anger pent up immediately. You were going to be his partner for a magic project?

From Licorice's understanding, you were amazing at magic, having multiple abilities. But his hatred brewn from jealousy radiated off of him. The project was simple: devise a potion to help fungi grow. The project, however, was laced with a group that had never interacted.

When said angered cookie turned around, he was met face to face with your big eyes. You smiled slightly and stepped aside, letting him exit. The want to punch that beautiful face of yours was enormous, but he stalked away instead.

The next day, when magic class emerged, he found you sitting in the back row. At his table. Next to his seat- which was where nobody aside from a stack of books had ever sat. Your legs were crossed, head buried in a book as you scribbled down notes and flipped softly through the pages. Upon you raising your head, you smiled that soft grin again and waved the shocked cookie over.

"Hi, Licorice! Did you bring your potions textbook?" he heard your sweet voice ask quietly, tapping the book you had open. "If not, we can share." He swallowed and sat down, huffing. "What do you take me for, a blubbering idiot? And even if I forgot- Why would I want to share with you?" he asked bitterly, expecting a scowl. But when the yellow eyed cookie turned, he saw you giggle.

You blushed, covering your mouth. "Sorry!" you squeaked, giving a close eyed smile. "I just realized how high pitched your voice is!" Color rose in his cheeks as he grunted, setting his textbook down a far distance from yours. The table fell silent except for the sound of scribbles. When Licorice turned to look at you, he was surprised to see you sketching someone. More specifically, him. A small portrait, only half finished from the looks of it.

Is she going to make me look like a loser so she can laugh with her friends? Licorice asked himself internally, grumbling under his breath. After what seemed like forever, he jumped as your voice graced his ears. "Licorice, do you like wearing kimonos for their style or their breeziness?" You asked softly, not looking up.

"Why do you care?" he asked, annoyance thick in his voice. "Because I heard it's your birthday soon," you admitted sheepishly, smiling. "It was supposed to be a surprise secret gift, so, surprise," you did jazz hands, giggling.

Licorice's jaw almost dropped as a wave of embaressment washed over him. "Oh... I like them because they make my hair look nice." He admitted, shrugging. You nodded, and the silence continued for the rest of the period. Upon class ending, and you quickly walking into the academy halls to find your friends, Licorice frowned. Sure, you could really be that kind. And you weren't that bad, yeah. But perhaps... you were just pretending?

Later that night, a text appeared on his phone. Startled, he clicked the notification, eyes narrowing when it read 'meet me in the library pls :)'. Is this some sort of prank? After a good five minutes of thought, he wondered from his dorm room and into the halls. Even if it was another beating, he was used to it. The constant opression from his peers and professors didn't get to him too much, especially when he was this tired. Reaching the library, he was surprised to see only a faint light coming from the far corner.

Turning down the shelved rows, he found his potions partner, aka you. You were still wearing your original outfit, a blue pleated skirt with a tucked in gray sweater. White stockings and white converse were fitted to your legs. He noticed your bent over form, a small package in your hands.

As multiple questions flowed into his brain, he saw you turn and jump, laughing at yourself. "Sorry, you scared me!" you cried, skipping over to him. "Anyways, here!" holding out the gift to him, Licorice hesitantly took the present. Opening it slowly, he was surprised. A skull necklace with kimono attaching clips wrapped in a bright pink bow sat inside the box. Gripping it, he raised an eyebrow. "Do you not like it?" he heard you whisper.

"No- it's fine, I mean! I'm just... confused. How did you get my number? Why did you get me a gift?" You shrugged, clasping your hands together. "I found your old I.D card for the academy. It has all your basic info, and why not? I don't think anyone's every celebrated with you, so I wanted to get you something."

Laced with anger, Licorice didn't respond. Did you pity him that much? Were you forcing yourself to be nice? Were you trying to make him see the difference between you both? Both in nature and in wealth? He'd never be able to pay for genuine bone like this, yet here you were, giving him a fancy gift as such.

Unable to hold back his frustrations, he threw the gift to the ground, eyes wild. "Really? You think I'm scum and you have to prove yourself right by getting me that? Are you that fucking self righteous?" He screamed, only more pissed when confusion entered your gaze. "Huh? I just wanted to get you a gi-" you were cut off when he slammed his foot onto the necklace.

It broke into shards on impact, a loud crunch audibly filling the room. "That's what I think of your gift. Leave me alone! Go be an asshole like everyone else and just stop being such a fucking fake!" He screeched, hair falling in front of his face.

A wave of guilt drowned down his hatred when he saw the tears start boiling in your eyes, your nose a blushed pink. Your trembling form bent down and picked up the broken gift, head down to hide your tears. "I'm sorry," you whispered, rushing past him. Licorice bit his lip, stiff as a board even after hearing your frantic exit.

Had he been wrong? Your hurt expression, quick movements... What if you did like him? Had he just ruined his chances of a friend? Visibly deflating, the cookie headed back to his room, regret heavy in his mind.

The following day was hard to go through, but when he saw you in the cafeteria, a burning urge to say an apology washed over him. But as his yellow orbs met yours, you immediately turned away, smiling as Clover kept talking and strumming his ukulele. You didn't look even once back at him.

The final class of the day was Magic class. And to no ones surprise, you were not sitting at Licorice's lonely table. You were with your usual partner, Strawberry Crepe, and his partner, Mango. You never turned his way, and when class ended, you promptly pushed past him like everyone else did.

The next day, Licorice was awoken abruptly by professor Latte. "Sorry to wake you so early," she whispered hurriedly. "But we've realized a student has gone missing, and we want to know if you've seen her." Licorice perked an eyebrow, still slightly sleepy.

"Y/N hasn't been seen since her final class yesterday. We've been told you share that class with her." Shaking his head, a deep worry filled the teen's chest. "I dont know where she is," he stated, which earned him a nod. "Thanks anyways. If you have anything to report, make sure to come up to me." and with that, the teacher was gone.

Throughout the final day of classes before the weekend, Licorice felt a burning pit of guilt in his conscience. The place was full, but without you, the room felt empty. So when the day was over, Licorice headed to his dorm and texted you. Hey, are you okay? Everyone is worried about you... he didn't expect an answer. It was probably his fault you were gone.

But when his phone buzzed, he was ecstatic. Im fine I guess. I just went outside the academy to be by myself for a day. Quickly typing a reply, relief filled his heart. Meet me in the library in an hour? He saw your bubble start typing and then a "okay" entered the chat. Saving your number, Licorice swallowed. What was he gonna say?

Yeah, he'd been seriously wrong about your actions. He knew that now. But how would he make that clear? What if you hated him like everyone else did? As an hour neared, he saw that light on in the back, heading immediately for it.

You were sitting at the chair, your head in your arms on the table. His throat tightened when he saw your shivering form from the cold of the library. Your purple hoodie and white skirt weren't enough protection from the chill evidently. Clearing his throat, Licorice sat across from you. You only sniffed, not looking up.

"I... I'm sorry, Y/N," he whispered, looking off to the side. "No, I am." you whimpered, looking up with teary eyes. "I know everyone bullies you, but I... I didn't know what I was doing. Am I really that horrible?" You asked with a genuine sob, tear streaks down your face. "No! I- I was wrong. You've never done anything to me!" he responded with haste.

"Are you... sure?"

"Yes! of course I am! Just- don't run off again, please?" You nodded in response, sniffing, nose running. Licorice gave you a soft smile and then tensed as you practically leaped across the table to hug him desperately.

That was the beginning of a very beautiful relationship.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

281K 4K 41
You read the title! The stories posted here aren't mine, I found them on tumblr or other websites. I'll write their usernames and you guys can check...
5.7K 109 16
Just some random One shots I wrote or am thinking about writing. IDK help.