๐Ÿ๐จ๐ซ ๐ž๐ญ๐ž๐ซ๐ง๐ข๐ญ๐ฒ, Siri...

By nyctophiliapoetry

"Thank you." "For what?" "Being there for me." "Like I said, I'll be by your side for eternity." โ€ขMarauders e... More

Introduction
one
two
three
four
five
six
seven
eight
nine
ten
eleven
twelve
thirteen
fourteen
fifteen
sixteen
new characters
seventeen
eighteen
nineteen
twenty
twenty-one
twenty-two
twenty-three
twenty-four
twenty-five
twenty-six
twenty-seven
twenty-eight
twenty-nine
thirty
thirty-one
thirty-two
thirty-three
thirty-four
thirty-five
thrity-six
thirty-seven
thirty-eight
thirty-nine
fourty
fourty-one
fourty-two
fourty-three
fourty-four
fourty-five
forty-six
forty-seven
forty-eight
fourty-nine
fifty
fifty-one
fifty-two
fifty-three
fifty-four
fifty-five
fifty-six
fifty-seven
fifty-eight
fifty-nine
sixty
sixty-one
sixty-two
sixty-three
sixty-four
sixty-five
sixty-six
sixty-seven
new characters
sixty-eight
sixty-nine
seventy
seventy-one
seventy-two
seventy-three
seventy-four
seventy-five
seventy-six
seventy-seven
seventy-eight
seventy-nine
eighty
eighty-one
eighty-two
eighty-three
eighty-four
eighty-five
eighty-six
eighty-seven
eighty-nine
ninety
A/N

ninety-one

1.8K 27 65
By nyctophiliapoetry

Epilogue 

September 11th 1991

Talea pushed a cart in front of her, but this time not her own. A feeling of nostalgia settled in her, as her eyes roamed King's Cross Station, remembering her first time she set foot into these halls.  

She stopped in front of the brick wall that lead to 9 ¾, a body running into her as she did so. 

Taleas eyes settled on a young girl with familiar grey eyes and black hair, rubbing her head with a frown. 

"Why did we stop?" the girl let out a groan as her brother followed her own movements and crashed into her, not looking in front of him but staring at his surroundings in awe. 

"Watch where you're going and close you're mouth." 

The boy, his eyes and hair like her own, glared at the young girl and stopped her hand that was trying to whip him over his head. "You should watch where you're going you dwarf." 

Talea looked at Sirius, who was grinning proudly at his children. He looked up and caught her raising a brow at him "What? Look at the potential they have to be the next Marauders!" 

She tried to hide a grin as she pulled the now bickering twins apart, simply ignoring their glares and pointed to the wall. 

"This incredibly beautiful wall you nearly ran into is the entrance to platform 9 ¾." She raised her hand to silent her daughter who was just about to open her mouth "No, I am not mentally deficient" the girl closed her mouth with a frown, staring at the wall and then back to her mother. 

"And what now; are we simply going to stare at this accumulation of bricks or is there a way through?" asked the boy.

Talea grinned as she watched Sirius trying to suppress his laugh and simply gripped the cart she was previously holding before pushing it through the wall.

The twins didn't waste any time to start fighting about who would go first until Talea softly shove them both through the wall at the same time, before following after. 

She stepped onto the platform, overwhelmed at the bustling crowd that had formed in front of the red train that was known as the Hogwarts Express. 

Her thoughts were interrupted by small arms that wrapped themselves around her legs. Talea looked down to see the grinning face of her niece, Aurora Andromeda Black, staring at her, a missing tooth not stopping her smile from stretching from ear to ear. 

"Do you see this, my tooth fell out!" she exclaimed, excitedly jumping up and down, not waiting for her response, before she stopped the jumping at looked at her with a frown "Well, Nova has punched it out by accident but I think it doesn't really matter." 

Taleas eyes widened and as her mouth formed to an "oh". Nova Talea Black was Auroras older sister, she was the daughter of Regulus and Eira and the same age as the twins. 

Both Black brothers decided to keep their family tradition of naming their children after stars, their shame of their last name had turned into the will to improve it. 

Leo Remus Black has the name of the constellation from whose name his uncle's has its origin and the cousin of his mother, the second uncle he adores so much. While Vega Eloise Black is named after her so called aunt Eloise, the strongest woman Talea knows. 

Talea knows that she is going to miss her children truly but to be honest, she longed for the peace she hadn't had for the past 11 years. The twins were a walking mess, causing chaos wherever they went, especially when they're around-

"The rest of the future marauders is right there love" Sirius stretched out one hand for her to take and the other for his nice before pulling them after him. 

Talea cringed as she saw Vega chasing after her brother, causing other parents to send annoyed glances in their direction. 

"Mother, father" Leo gasped, clutching his chest dramatically "my dearest sister is trying to turn me into a rat!" 

Vega appeared in front of them, earning a giggle from Aurora as she raised her previously purchased wand at her brother, "You said you aspired to be like uncle Wormtail!" 

But Leo was already hiding behind his fathers back as he stared at his sister in fright "I meant the bakery dipshit! I want to have a bakery like he does!" 

"What's a dipshit?" asked Aurora, grinning at her cousin who was rubbing his neck nervously. But before he could come up with an answer Sirius answered with a smile "You're dad is a dipshit sweetie." 

That seemed to be enough information to satisfy her before running off to her parents. Talea approached the group that was huddled together in the middle of the platform. 

She grinned as James slung an arm around, her whispering in her ear "I gave Harry the Marauders Map and the Invisibility cloak, this is going to be amazing! But don't tell Lilyflower, I think she doesn't like my ideas." 

Talea chuckled and watched as he turned to Sirius, telling him the same thing. 

She was then greeted by Eloise and Lily, the latter was an absolute mess as she ruffled her sons hair, seemingly scared to let him go. 

"Mum, I'm fine! You still have Harper to fuss about and it's not like I'd cause any trouble" But even Harry seemed to have a hard time believing the last part of his sentence. 

Harper Lily Potter is the second born to Lily and James and the spitting image of the redhead. 

Talea turned to her side as she heard someone laughing. She grinned as she saw Henri Lyall Lupin and her niece, Nova Black not being able to contain their laughter as they watched Harry being showered in kisses of his mother, while they were happily munching on a shared piece of chocolate.

Henri was the same age as Harry, the twins, Nova and Peters daughter; Amara. They'd be all starting their first year of Hogwarts together with Neville Longbottom, Theodore McKinnon, Andrew Prewett and his cousin Molly Prewett. 

Henris sister; Juliet and Harper Potter would follow them next year while Aurora and Peters second born; Finn follow a few years after. 

Peter had fulfilled his dream of opening his own bakery, where he had met his wife Maya, a muggle from London. 

"Talea?" a dangerously calm voice spoke next to her. Talea turned to her side in surprise and let out a breath as she saw Regulus with his youngest daughter on his arm. He was looking at her with a death stare "Where is my brother?" 

Talea straightened up as she saw the devilish smirk of her niece, she should have known that Aurora was well aware what the word meant. Honestly, this cute little thing was too smart for her own good and adored her, just as troubling causing sister, too much to not make use of the situation. 

"Do I look like the Marauders Map to you?" Talea replied, slowly moving to the side, trying to hide Sirius from Regulus view. 

Regulus raised a brow and grumbled "My daughter just called me a dipshit and I think I know exactly who gave her the idea." 

Talea rubbed her neck nervously, just as her son did a few minutes ago. "Oh yeah? I think it might have been..." she looked around her before pointing at a familiar face "...him. Yeah, Remus can't stop swearing this...this bastard." 

"What's a bastard?" 

Regulus slowly moved his head to look behind Talea and pressed his daughter into Taleas arms before rushing over to Sirius. 

Talea stared at her niece for a second before turning to her cousin that now stood next to her with a judging face "Did you just try to blame me for Sirius incompetence?"

She slowly shook her head from side to side "No?" 

"You're a bastard" giggled a small voice.

Remus eyes flickered down to Aurora "Do you want to know what an annoying toe rag is?" 

But before he could answer, the horn of the train sounded, announcing that it was time to leave. 

"Where are my children?" Talea asked, pressing Aurora into Remus arms before looking for the twins. 

She found them with Harry, Henri, Nova. "Mum, do you know where Amara is?" Leo asked. 

"Have you ever seen the Pettigrews on time?" 

He shook his head "Right, I forgot about that." 

Sirius appeared next to her and squeezed them tightly into a group hug. Talea raised her head to look at Sirius "Do you have a missing tooth now too?" 

He cringed and looked to the side where Regulus and Eira hugged their daughter, his brothers glaring eyes never leaving Sirius figure. "Not yet but I think I might if there are no kids around" he whispered back. 

Talea grinned and pulled back to ruffle both of the twins hair. 

"Don't touch my hair!" they yelled at the same cringing away from their touch and immediately trying to fix it. Talea sighed before tuning to Sirius with a smirk, raising her hand. 

"Mine neither!" 

They walked over to Eloise and Remus. Next to Eloise stood Juliet, grinning as she watched her brother squirm under her mothers touch. 

"What's wrong with showering my son in kisses?" Eloise asked, barely containing a laugh as she looked to the side where now James was trying to do the same to Harry as Lily did a few minutes ago. 

"Yeah what's wrong with that?" asked Nova, now approaching them with an exhausted looking Amara following her. 

"Oh I bet there's nothing wrong with that if you'd do it" grinned Vega proudly as she watched Henri and her cousin blush. 

"What happened to you?" asked Leo as he turned to Amara. 

"Somehow my dad thought it was platform 10 ¾ and tried to walk through the wall between ten and eleven. He's fine now" she pointed to Peter who was standing next to James, rubbing his head with his hand while Harrys father couldn't stop laughing. 

The horn sounded for another time and with a last kiss on the cheek, the twins, just as the other kids disappeared into the train, leaving the parents alone at the platform, waving as the train starts. 

Talea and Sirius waved goodbye, the other hand intertwined. 

A soft groan sounds next to them and Talea turns with a sigh "Seriously Wormtail, you never cease to surprise me..."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

81K 890 60
What happened during the Marauder Era. Disclaimer: there a little bit of cursing , innuendos, and all around not appropriateness. This is also my fir...
447K 10.8K 53
(Re-editing) It's clear that Severus Snape has never been great friends with the chaotic group known as the marauders but when his twin sister must b...
9.3K 367 31
What if Remus had twin sisters, Rose and Roxanne? And what if Tonks was Sirius' younger sister? And what if there was a fourth Marauder instead of Wo...
39.2K 946 23
!This was discontinued until I posted the rest of the pre-written chapters. Many are unedited so forgive me! 7th year (Y/N) Black. Sirius's Older si...