Dark Cravings

By Parqcxcm_hoe

[Mafia Fiction] ✧Ongoing✧ My eyes were hungrily gawking his while he kept pounding me on his thigh. With each... More

Welcome to The Mafia
1.
2.
3.
4.
5.
6.
7.
8.
9.
10.
11.
12.
13.
14.
15.
16.
18.
19.
20.
21.
22.
23.
24.
25.
26.
27.
28.
29.
30.
31.

17.

95.7K 1.6K 360
By Parqcxcm_hoe

HEAVEN'S POV:

"Alright, breath in breath out... this will be easy." I whispered to myself, standing in front of Ariana's room, preparing my dialogues and counter dialogues just in case..

I placed a soft knock on the door and clasped my fingers together, staring mindlessly at that huge dark wooden door that seemed like my void thoughts, waiting for her to open the door before I loose my confidence.

"You want something? " Ariana's voice popped from behind me and I almost ran into the door, jumping, frightened.

"Woah..! I'm sorry. I scared you. " she held my arms, stroking them slightly.

I breathed, calming my nerves at this embarrassment of exaggerating action I just did. Her eyes shifted from my face, off to my dress as she stepped behind, eyeing me top to bottom. Her face had a slight frown on it, watching me dressed like this.

"Where are you going, all dolled up? " she crossed her arms and now I felt like a kid who just got caught sneaking snacks at night.

"Uh.. About that. Actually I'm off to Miller Mansion... Please don't get mad... I had to... Mrs. Miller called me yesterday and.... "

"It's alright.. " she cut my sentence off with her words and my jaw freezed in the air, staring blankly at her face that softened gradually.

"It's Alright, Heaven. In fact I thought about it last night. We can't keep you caged, just so that you're safe. I don't think anyone will mind you living your life. " she went saying things while I couldn't believe my own ears. Maybe she doesn't actually mean it..

"Ariana.. Look I didn't mean to be rude... I just couldn't.. "

Before I could finish my sentence, she held my hands in her hers and beamed brightly.

"Oh come on! I mean it. I'm not mad or anything of that sort. You can visit them. "

I was still standing in disbelief. I'm sure I'm starting to shift realities everyday... How can someone who was extremely against the thought of me anywhere near Millers, is now encouraging me to live all I want...?

"Relax! You need not to analyse this. I'm one hundred percent serious. " she smiled, patting my shoulder with a soft greeting as she left.

"Enjoy."

•••

I waited patiently, so patiently that my feet couldn't stop thumping against the car's floor with my fingers wrestling with each other. Why do I even feel nervous? Because I'll be going back to that place that I left crying that night or maybe because I'll be right in front of Kian after that weird confession, not ready for it. Maybe everything...

My guts twisted and I inhaled deeply to calm myself. We're almost there. That grand door of this magnificent architecture was now in front of me, open, as if waiting for me to enter.

I stepped out, holding onto my skirt in this cloudy breezy weather that represented condition of my thoughts, fogged and random. I held the bouquet of dazzling pink carnations in my arms, inhaling their freshness with a smile they brought on my face. Is there something nature can't? If I had to live alone on an island with all tranquility I could have, I'm ready to be the women with twenty cats in a hut.

I took a step towards the grand entrance, looking at increased security in the area or maybe I'm over thinking. I walked in, looking around at the number of sports cars parked on the side, one after another. This can take our whole town on a road trip. As I got close to the steps of the Mansion, I had a pang of regret for visiting this place once again even after Ariana asked me not to. It was a request from her, but I couldn't respect it..

I sighed, walking upstairs, setting my face to not show a single line of other feeling than happiness.
I pressed my fingers against the door bell and didn't had to wait a moment. Kian's mom pulled open the door the very next moment as if waiting for me to arrive on the other side.

"Heaven! Dear... Finally you're here. " she beamed, overjoyed, hugging me in her welcoming embrace.

"Good Afternoon... Mrs. Millers" I hugged her back after a little while as she kept stroking my back.

"God! You always look gorgeous. Like I have a Goddess at my door. " she adored my face, cupping it with pure affection and softness in her gleaming eyes. I could see, she felt happier than ever, breathing in relief. I think I don't regret coming here anymore, if I can make someone as happy as she is right now.

"I brought some flowers for you... " I spoke, extending the bouquet towards her as she clasped her hands together, her eyes widening in surprise.

"Oh Dear! These are my favorite ones... Thank you so much Heaven.. " she accepted them, holding my hand in hers.

"Come on in. " she walked inside, leading me along. The first thing I saw was an elegantly bedecked table with snacks on it. This grand place and all I could see was that appetizing cake. Alright.. I need to relax..

"How's your health now? " she asked, pulling out one of the chairs for me, waiting till I had a seat and sat next to me.

"It's getting better. " I replied, watching her pour juice in the glass for both of us.

She seemed so delighted by the fact that I was with her and considered coming here. It was for about tenth time she apologized for what happened that night and that she shouldn't have said whatever she did, after what I was going through at that time. I felt happy, taking to her but still couldn't ignore an unsettling feeling inside me as I kept squirming, looking around. It was hard to figure out what made me feel so... Maybe I don't feel safe...

"Heaven... Are you alright? You.. seem tensed. " she spoke, holding me by my shoulders with a worried look on her face.

"No, I'm good. "

"Relax. You can have some time alone if you want, I'll leave you here for a moment. "
She stood up, sliding her hand over my head and turned around with a caring soft smile.

I stood up, I didn't feel like eating. I just feel so out of the place. No doubt Mrs Millers is really sweet and welcoming and is doing everything she can to keep me happy at this moment but it's something about the setting of the environment that feels odd.

I walked upto an open window in the living room, glancing outside in the bright world. But, all of a sudden, my sight blurred as I shivered, the moment I felt someone's hand on my arm, pulling me behind.

"Oh my god!! " I mumbled under my breath in shock as I came face to face with that moment I knew I had to.

"Heaven.. " Kian voiced, grabbing my arm tightly. All my effort of helping myself get over the weirdness of this situation went in vain the moment I had to encounter him. There is no way this will become better anytime soon now.

"I knew you won't pick up my calls. What do you think you're doing? " he spoke to me with a bossy attitude and tighter grip on my hand. My eyes widened as I cried, slapping, pinching his arm.

"Kian! Let my arm go... Ah-.. You're hurting me... " I screamed, pushing him away.

"You have no idea what you've got yourself into. "

I couldn't help but notice that same Kian coming back to my face whom I saw vanishing these past few days... He didn't change... He's still that monster who's willing to destroy me without any second thoughts if I rebel. My heart raced and I saw his dark, frightening eyes rage at me...

All of a sudden, it seemed like I saw just saw him realize something as he stood behind, breaking that grip on me. He gulped, fixing his structure as if a demon flashed past him.

"I didn't mean to do that... " he sighed and now I couldn't hold back any of my feelings...

"Oh wow! I'm sure you didn't. Do I look like an idiot to you? You really think you can trick me into believing that you have feeling for me.. Only feeling that we have in common is HATE. I. HATE. YOUR. UGLY. ASS. " I screamed as hard as I could to make sure every brick of this mansion remembers the echo of my voice to remind him what he's forgetting.

He bruised my self esteem, my courage, my character and at the end an 'I like you' will make me believe his lying ass. He's a delusion. In fact, I was wrong, thinking this place will be any difference. I was absolutely right thinking this man will never change.

The fire inside me was at its full tilt, ready to engulf everything on its way. All my nervousness ran out of me as anger and I couldn't help it.

"Heaven... "

I turned around on my heels, walking straight out of the room while he kept trying to catch my arm, holding me back. I'm more than irritated with being irritated. I want to live peacefully for a moment but nope... Here he is..

I saw Kian's mom rush inside the room as I struggled to get out of his arms with punches.

"What's go..." she paused as soon as her eyes fell on Kian.

She sighed, closing her eyes for a moment and then glared back at him with immense disappointment.

"What.. do you want now...? " she spoke, crossing her arms, standing in front of me. Her stern voice fixed Kian as he began dodging the eye contact with her. He seemed really uncomfortable, to a point where he had nothing to say but stand in silence, peeking glances at me with a frown.

This was it.. My today's department of social interaction has closed and now I barely have strength to recognize where I'm standing. Everything feels really odd and now I want to go back. If he doesn't quit this job of being of my potential demon, I'll make this worse for him... even though there's nothing much I can do to him.

"Mom.. Not right now. I want to talk to her. " he stepped forward as she blocked his way.

"Kian! She's my guest and I won't tolerate if you hurt her.. " she warned.

".. Look, I'm not trying to hurt her, it'll be better if you leave it for us to talk. "

I held her hand before she said anything and she turned around to face me.

“It's okay.. ” I gave her a look of assurance and she settled, sighing as she walked out of the room.

I narrowed my eyes at him, crossing my arms waiting for him to start with his nonsense that I had to stop for.

“Why don't we just calm down and.. ”
“No”

I could see he was forcing himself to do this. Right now, he did everything in his power to not take out all his anger, hitting, hurting me. He held himself back, he had an intention and by now, I'm pretty sure he's upto something. How can someone change so drastically overnight. He is thinking about something for sure... the only thing I'm scared of is, I don't know what that thing, exactly is...

His fingers grouped in a fist and he held back his words, sighing.

“Heaven, come on! Don't you think we should give our relationship a chance, like.. ”

“Wait... What!? What kind of relationship? Just because you said few words in honor of this fake ‘relationship’ doesn't mean I'm interested. Never think about it happening” I huffed angrily as I couldn't believe how dumb this man is.

“Wow! You act like you never felt the same. I've noticed it all, you don't have to hide it.. Maybe if you're trying to play hard to get, you should drop that idea, I know it all already.. ” he smirked and I shivered, grossed out. Is he drunk? He must be, who in the world talks like that??

“Good day Kian. ” I casually brushed off whatever he said and began making my way out towards the exit.

“You aren't even aware of what's happening with you, are you? ” he spoke, dragging my attention back on him as his voice clicked in through my thoughts.

“Where are you gonna go from here? Back to your gangster boyfriend, spreading your legs for him? ” he spoke with a nonsensical grin as I turned around in shock.

“No! W-what.. ”

“Oh come on Eloise! You think I'll believe you two don't have anything going on after what he did for you. ” his face formed a strong frown of irrigation as he came a step closer every moment.

“If there's nothing, then what made him have you all for himself during the interview, all alone... Oh! And congratulations for securing the position of Assistant Manager in The Cosmos Street, Miss Heaven Eloise. ” he mocked, extending him hand towards me, raising his eyebrows.

What?! My heart jumped with every word he said and finally skipped beating on the last sentence. There was a huge leap in my processing time as I stood blankly with nothing to think or say. No it isn't true! He's playing ... Absolutely... How is that even possible?

“What's wrong? What's there to be so shocked about? ” he hinted with a fuming face.

I had questions on my mind but my tongue was stuck, I couldn't rely on my ears for proof anymore, seemed like everything I heard was just an illusion... But it wasn't... He didn't seem like joking and nor was this situation like one. I looked around in disbelief while questioning, doubting, realizing what just happened.

“You know what? I'll leave it all for you and your... whatever.. To discuss. Just remember one thing... ”
He stopped in front of me with a filthy smirk

“You can always come back to me. ”

Already I'm not able to process anything and he's not helping me with such talks. I slapped his face away from mine and turned around, leaving the Mansion as soon as I could. My fingers fidgeting together as I left restless. I came here with heavy heart and questions and am leaving the same way.

The fresh breeze added more clarity to what I just witnessed in the room. Nobody showed a single clue of what's happening. Maybe I'm over thinking about a foolish statement made by an idiot but.. if it's true, how am I supposed to feel about it?

I rushed over at the car and all the bodyguards glanced at me, shocked to see me out so quick with that restless condition of my face.

“Can we go back, please? ” I asked, looking at the driver as he taken aback for a moment but nodded as I got inside, inhaling deeply to calm myself down.

If such reluctant events continue occurring to me, I don't think I'll make it to live on an island with kittens.

I think it's becoming my one of my habits to leave with no information, so sudden. But how long? How long will I run away from my problems, for how long will my problems spare me. I wish I don't get caught up in a mess, I don't think I'll be able to untangle myself...

▬▬ι══════════════ι▬▬
All you can do to support me:

Share
Vote
Comment
Follow, if you want to
▬▬ι══════════════ι▬▬

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

875K 21K 43
When young Diovanna is framed for something she didn't do and is sent off to a "boarding school" she feels abandoned and betrayed. But one thing was...
237K 315 9
nothing but smut. there are different sections for you to read so if you don't like the first one you can just go to another one. enjoy 💕 don't be s...
1.4M 78.3K 80
Daksh singh chauhan - the crowned prince and future king of Jodhpur is a multi billionaire and the CEO of Ratore group. He is highly honored and resp...
546K 22.2K 68
Lilly found an egg on a hiking trip. Nothing abnormal on that, right? Except the egg was four times bigger than supposedly the biggest egg in the wor...