Crystal Skies

By janerose834

A group of friends explore the ups and downs of middle school. They learn a lot about themselves, and each ot... More

Jane
Ian
Hazel
Luna
Marissa
Tripp
Rose
Ash
Emma
Jane
Ian
Hazel
Luna
Marissa
Tripp
Rose
Mel
Ash
Emma
Jane
Ian

Mel

8 1 0
By janerose834

My mind was racing as I walked from Pumpkin Pastries. What if he doesn't want to be friends anymore? I worry. I had just confessed my sexuality to my best friend, Tripp.

Not soon after, I walk through the front door of my house. "Where were you?" is the only greeting I get from Jane. "None of your beeswax," I reply. "Seeing your BOYFRI-" I clamp my hand over her mouth before Mom could hear. "Shut up!" I hiss. I feel something warm and wet lick my hand. "Ah!" I yell, pulling my hand from her face. "Did you just lick my hand?!" Jane chuckles evilly.

"My god," I mutter, walking down the hall. I close my door behind me, and decide to lock it for good measure. I flop on my bed, scrolling through my texts. 'Hey, ready for school?' Marissa's text says. 'God, no,' I reply. 'Haha, same here,' she says. 'Dad finally figured out that I failed two classes last year.' 'Oh no, are you okay?' I ask. 'I'm fine,' she reassures.

I startle, hearing a tap on my window. It's a girl. Her red hair shines in the sun, and her crystal blue eyes burn with a certain kind of fire that I've never seen before. And she's banging on my window.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

110M 3.4M 115
The Bad Boy and The Tomboy is now published as a Wattpad Book! As a Wattpad reader, you can access both the Original Edition and Books Edition upon p...