the Empress' Dragon [Empress...

By RedNightRaider

Akame was a beloved Empress who ruled her kingdom alone, intern she became lonely so she sent her men out to... More

Chapter 1 [The Empress Wish]
Chapter 2 [Hybrid V.S Killer]
Chapter 3 [The Capital]
Chapter 4 [Restless Night]
Chapter 5 [New Dawn]
Chapter 6 [Parents]
Chapter 7 [Preperation's]
Chapter 8 [May the Journey Begin]
Chapter 9 [On our Way]
Chapter 10 [Night Fall]
Chapter 11 [Oarburgh's Dual]
Chapter 12 [Her Journey]
Chapter 13 [Esdeath's defection]
Chapter 14 [Demon God]
Chapter 15 [Hybrid Strenght]
Chapter 16 [Camp out]
Chapter 17 [Kill the Pirate]
Chapter 19 [V.S Wild Hunt]
Chapter 20 [Murasame Awakened]
Chapter 21 [Late Night Encounter]
Chapter 22 [New Allie]
Chapter 23 [End of Wild Hunt]
Chapter 24 [Empire's past]
Chapter 25 [Hybrid's Heart]
Chapter 26 [Morning Start]
Chapter 27 [Grand General]
Chapter 28 [Seperate Path's]
Chapter 29 [Diverging Point:Lubbock]
Chapter 30 [Diverging Point:Taeko]
Chapter 31 [Diverging Point:Susanoo]
Chapter 32 [Diverging Point:Tatsumi]
Chapter 33 [Kill the Clan Leader]
Chapter 34 [Before the Battle]
Chapter 35 [Father V.S Son]
Chapter 36 [Ice Land's]
Chapter 37 [Esdeath's Demise]
Chapter 38 [Wedding Day]
Chapter 39 [Passionate Night]
Chapter 40 [The Empress and her Dragon]

Chapter 18 [Kill the Swordsman]

507 13 2
By RedNightRaider

[Art is not mine]

Tatsumi's P.O.V

Me and the rest of the team were getting closer to Wild Hunt's base and i could feel it.

Tatsumi:(I can feel it, Murasame is getting closer we'll be there by noon tomorrow if we keep this up.)

We continued running until we found a place where we would spend the night, we had set up the campsight and had everything prepared for the night.

Akame:"Alright, tomorrow we'll be striking at the heart of Wild Hunt and getting those shard's back."

Taeko:"Indeed your highness, after those are back in our hand's we'll finish off Wild Hunt, yes?"

Akame:"Yeah, they've been terrorizing innocent's that are outside of my kingdom for too long, they have to be destroyed."

Tatsumi:"I couldn't agree more.":(After there gone we'll have to deal with the Oarburgh's, Esdeath and my father only then will i be able to put all of that to rest.)

Susanoo:"I won't hold out that they'll be easy to kill, that Enshin was a pain enough."

Taeko:"Yeah, we can only hope that this won't be too annoying."

????:"Really, i can make this evening really intresting."

All:"Huh?"

Tatsumi:"Wild Hunt?"

Izou:"I am Izou, and this is Koketsu my beloved blade."

Tatsumi:"Is it bad to ask you if you'd just surrender here."

Susanoo:"If you are here to fight than you have walked right into your death."

Izou:"Then let is dual."

Tatsumi:"This should be intresting."

I griped my sword's hilt and prepared myself for battle against this psychopathic bastard.

Izou:(Victory is assured.):"Let us do battle, child."

I took a swordsman stance and watched his movement as to not be wounded by him.

Tatsumi:(There.)

I ended up landing a pretty good cut on him but that wasn't enough, he wasn't fatally wounded but that was going to change soon.

Izou:"You aren't a swordsman by trade are you, you aren't like your father one bit."

Tatsumi:"Y-You know that peice of garbage?-

-What the hell do you know about that son of a bitch!?"

Izou:"All i know is that he's a rather skilled swordsman, that is all."

Akame:"Silence, now die! Huh?-

-Is that...Extase?"

Taeko:"That mean's!"

????:"My apolagies."

Izou:"My arm! Wh-Who are you!?"

????:"I am Sheele."

Suu-San summoned a large sword and used it to cut Izou in half leaving him on the ground.

Izou:"A-Akame-

-T-Take Koketsu so that she may feed for year's to come."

Akame:"Never."

Akame had swung her sword into his neck decapitating him, killing him swiftly.

Taeko:"I-It's an honor to meet you Lady Sheele."

Tatsumi:"Hm, what's going on?"

Akame:"She's one of the highest ranking member's of the flower maiden's, a group of warrior women who have been sworn to protect people who can't protect them selves mostly children."

Sheele:"We've been informed that Wild Hunt has gained a weapon that could cause sevear harm to innocent's and i've been sent to retreave it."

Tatsumi:"The weapon is nothing but shard's right now, they stole it from the kingdom and we intent to get it back."

Sheele:"Hm, then if you would allow me, i would like to travel with you."

Akame:"It would be an honor for you to travel with us Lady Sheele."

Sheele:"Than it is settled, i'll follow you four until the threat's have been terminated."

Susanoo:"We'll be resting here tonight and tomorrow we'll be back on track."

Sheele:"Sound's good to me."

We all got ready for bed and slept until morning.

[Hope everyone enjoyed the chapter i'll see y'all later bye]

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

91.3K 1.9K 68
Experimented since he was five, but still loved by his scientist mother. When his father told him stories of the Empire, he grew infatuated with it...
37K 404 6
It's been two weeks since Revolution Day and your partner's passing, you've been partnered up with Akame to pursue a murderer at large while also hel...
38.5K 507 40
After Tatsumi barely survived his fight with the emperor's Teigu known as Shikoutazer he began the merging of Incursio to keep the promess he made, T...
79.4K 1.6K 24
DISCONTINUED! Planning to REMAKE IN THE FUTURE »«The world is cruel but it's also beautiful, Nothing feels complete without the other»« "That's what...