Saving Heeseung || Enhypen's...

By Reneanna

In the world where no one remembers him , Heeseung tries his best to survive alone under the worst circumstan... More

Prologue
01
02
03
04
06
07
08
09
010
011
012
013
014
015
016
017
018
019
020
What the characters look like
characters explainations
021
022
023
024
025
026
SAVING HEESEUNG
SEQUEL
It's out !
Halting Book 2

05

416 22 0
By Reneanna

“ Hee ? Hee ! Are you okay ? ”

Heeseung seems ........ lost .

“ Lee Heeseung , are you okay ? Do you need medic or anything ? ” asked Yeonjun , clearly worried about his friend's well-being.

“ Yeonjun . ” his voice was small .

“ Yes ? What ? Do you need anything ? Tell me . ”

“ Do you have Subin's resume ? ”

Yeonjun was confused .

“ What ? ”

Curiousity didn't stop Yeonjun from giving Heeseung the woman's resume . If the resume helps him relax , then Yeonjun would do that for him .

Flipping through the paper , Heeseung could find nothing suspicious about the woman . She seems to be very normal in the resume .

Too normal for his liking .

“ Why ? What's wrong , Heeseung ? ”

“ Yeonjun , why is there no emergency contact number in her resume ? ”

“ Because she's an orphan , Heeseung . She doesn't have a family . ” answered Yeonjun .

“ What .....? ”

It was no way for her to have such normal profile . Not for Heeseung , atleast . What she had said earlier was so traumatizing for his liking , and she asked for a day off after .

It's either she's really hiding something , or Heeseung is crazy .

And he knows that he's not .

“ Yeonjun , I have to go home . See you tomorrow . ”

Heeseung left Yeonjun hanging even before he could bid Heeseung a goodbye .

For the first time in forever , Heeseung didn't stop by Jaeyun's statue to have a talk . The statue's head is gone , and he needs to know if Subin has something to do with it .

On his way home into the woods , Heeseung couldn't but notice blue fogs keeping him company .

But fogs aren't supposed to be blue , aren't they ?

Heeseung got a goosebump , feeling as if those fogs aren't the only thing following him home .

Someone else is .

“ Heeseung ! Put your hand down ! You're killing me ! ”

He was right , turned around and instantly choking Subin to death.

“ Why are you following me ? ”

“Heeseung.......please.....Let me go”

She's turning blue .

Like those fogs .

“ Count yourself lucky . ”

Subin fell to the ground , coughing so badly from the choke .

“ No , Lee Heeseung . Count YOURSELF lucky that I didn't turn those fogs into poison . ”

Heeseung didn't think much of her words , reaching out for Subin's hand to help her get up .

“ Why are you following me ? ”

“ You saw what happened this morning , Heeseung . Don't you think that you should be aware of what's coming to us ? ”

Heeseung had his eyes squinted .

Does this woman even aware of what she's saying ?

“ Yes , Heeseung . I'm very aware of what I'm saying . ”

“ What—— ”

“ I don't read minds . Your facial expressions said it all . ”

A month ago , Heeseung just knew her as Kang Subin . The woman who had just moved into town . The next day , she became his co-worker .

For that one long month , without Juhee's presence , Heeseung couldn't say that he doesn't care about Subin . There are times when he finds her staring into the wall , shaking violently for no particular reason .

There goes the reason with the boiling water. 

She saw him talking to Jaeyun's statue once . He was afraid that she might say something , or call him crazy . Instead , she took her seat by his side .

“ I talk to walls too , you know . ”

Or that one time she caught him trying to put salt into Yeonjun's coffee for annoying the shit out of him .

“ I would put bleach in that if I were you . ”

She's absolutely fun to be with , to hang out with .

Only if she's not that much of a mysterious person .

“ Are you lost in the woods or something ? ” asked Heeseung while helping Subin to dust off dirt from her jeans .

“ I was going to find you , but I got lost myself . That explains the blue flogs . ”

“ I might be color blind because fogs aren't blue . ”

Subin laughed .

“ No , they aren't ........ But not if I'm here . ”

“ What do you mean ? ”

“ Well , aren't you a demigod ? You should've known better . ”

What did she just say ?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

27.4K 1.4K 42
"I just want us to stay together. Why is this world so unfair to me?" She has made a big mistake before. Because of that, she was given task to compl...
8.7K 182 11
Heeseung starts to like Sunghoon's sister which he doesn't feel like its appropriate since its his best friend's sister. So he starts to reject his f...
718K 27.8K 62
❏ 𝘪𝘯 𝘸𝘩𝘪𝘤𝘩 𝘢 𝘭𝘦𝘵𝘵𝘦𝘳 𝘪𝘴 𝘧𝘰𝘶𝘯𝘥 𝘪𝘯 𝘫𝘶𝘯𝘨𝘸𝘰𝘯'𝘴 𝘭𝘰𝘤𝘬𝘦𝘳 𝘦𝘷𝘦𝘳𝘺𝘥𝘢𝘺 ❏ ──── highschool au // a yang jungwon fanfic...
87.1K 4.3K 32
❝ 𝘪 𝘩𝘰𝘱𝘦 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘸𝘢𝘬𝘦 𝘶𝘱 𝘴𝘰𝘰𝘯 . . . ❞ ❏ 𝘪𝘯 𝘸𝘩𝘪𝘤𝘩 𝘫𝘶𝘯𝘨𝘸𝘰𝘯 𝘪𝘴 𝘪𝘯 𝘢 𝘤𝘰𝘮𝘢 ❏ ──── just an alternate universe // a y...