Saving Heeseung || Enhypen's...

By Reneanna

In the world where no one remembers him , Heeseung tries his best to survive alone under the worst circumstan... More

Prologue
01
02
03
05
06
07
08
09
010
011
012
013
014
015
016
017
018
019
020
What the characters look like
characters explainations
021
022
023
024
025
026
SAVING HEESEUNG
SEQUEL
It's out !
Halting Book 2

04

429 23 3
By Reneanna

“ I was gone for a week and she's suddenly your new crew ?! ”

“ You were gone for a month , Nam Juhee . She has been my crew for that one long month . Where were you anyway ? ”

“ My brother got married , so my family was busy for the preparations . ”

“ And you didn't even try to invite us ? That's very offensive , Nam Juhee . You should atleast invite Heeseung . ”

Yeonjun pretended to be hurt . Except , he wasn't pretending . He really got hurt for not being invited .

Juhee mumbles something under her breath .

“ What ? ” asked Yeonjun , not being able to hear what she's trying to say .

Again , mumbling .

“ Juhee , I'll marry Heeseung off to Subin if you don't speak loude——— ”

“ I INVITED HUENINGKAI TO THE WEDDING ! ”

The trio stopped working to give Juhee stares . A proud one from Yeonjun , a relieved one from Heeseung and a confused one from Subin .

“ I'm so proud of you !!!! ” Yeonjun jumps over the counter just to hug Juhee .

Juhee ran away to save her life .

“ Hueningkai ? That's Kamal , right ? ” asked Subin to Heeseung .

“ Yeah . How did you know ? ”

“ He lives across me . Nice kid , helps me to feed my rabbits everyday . ”

“ Rabbits ? I thought that you were more of a cat or dog person . ”

“ Someone I love was born in the year of rabbit . So I decided to raise them
. ”

Now Heeseung feels bad for laughing .

Getting closer with Subin was a big challenge for Heeseung . After what he had seen a month ago , he was convinced that Subin is not someone who people thinks she is .

There are times when Heeseung caught Subin being able to finish every single order in seconds . But as Yeonjun said , Subin was and still is , a good barista .

Maybe he was just being paranoid over thoughts of having someone just like him .

A demigod , or something even better .

“ Look at you two ! I remember Heeseung being so distant when I first recruited her . Now you guys are communicating ! That's good . Good job , Lee Heeseung . ” says Yeonjun with Juhee in his arms .

“ You said that you don't flirt , lady ! ”

Looks like Juhee is still on that thing .

“ I don't . Heeseung and I , we're just friends . ”

“ We're not . ”

“ Co-workers . ”

Yeonjun looks at them with the most confused face ever . To say that they're not friends , Yeonjun saw them laughing together every day . To say that they're just co-workers , no co-workers would rush to each other's aid when something bad happens .

Mostly getting splashed by boiling water .

“ Denial stage . Strangers to lovers troupe . ” Yeonjun muttered under his breath .

“ What are you talking about ? Stop matchmaking them ! ”

In the middle of Yeonjun and Juhee's argument , a big military tank and soldiers suddenly march pass the streets . From the looks of everyone outside , it seems to be some serious situation .

The four of them went outside as well , to see what's the deal .

Heart dropping moment for Heeseung when he saw the head of Jaeyun's statue being marched on the street .

“ That's Jaeyun's head ! That thing is so high up there , who on earth did that ?! ” Juhee exclaimed

Whoever did that has absolutely no will to live .

“ Is that ....... Is that war machines ?! What on earth is happening ?! ”

The fear in Heeseung's eyes weren't visible , but obvious for someone .

Someone who looks calm and completely composed when everyone else is freaking out .

“ What's with the fear looking gaze , Lee Heeseung ? ”

“ W-what ? ”

“ Are you afraid of the war , or are you afraid of going to the war alone ? ”

Kang Subin .

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

70.2K 2.3K 24
𝗬𝗲𝘄𝗼𝗻 𝗖𝗵𝗼𝗶 - a normal girl who basically grew up in an abusive household suddenly meets her step-brothers that will forever change her life.
15.4K 600 17
Imagine your everyday life is usually pretty boring. Always just scrolling social media and thinking about what it would be like to be rich and famou...
318K 12.7K 66
❝𝘑𝘶𝘴𝘵 𝘴𝘩𝘶𝘵 𝘶𝘱 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘱𝘶𝘵 𝘺𝘰𝘶𝘳 𝘭𝘪𝘱𝘴 𝘰𝘯 𝘮𝘪𝘯𝘦...❞ A story about a girl who has a crush on the school's heartthrob ever since...
9.3K 488 22
"I hate you... but i like us" Some things you forget, others you remember. But for San his memories are burnt into his memory, and obstruct his mind...