Shin Megami Tensei: Dark Phan...

By AkiraAmamiya5

"RISK FOR CHANGE, RISK AGAINST CHANGE." [HUGE P5R SPOILERS, this book's plot is built upon it.] 2016年12月24日 D... More

[REVISION NOTE]
[REVISION NOTE 2]
Writer's Note
A God's Warning
Opening MV
[ACT I] - Phantom Damsel
To Tokyo, Forever
It Crawls Back
The Red Light
The Jack
Gear Up To Chaos
Sumire Yoshizawa
Rebelling Strike
Rebelling Strike - [II]
[ACT II] - Most Wanted
Encounter
Under the Radar
Set Afoot
Blitzkrieg
[ACT III] - Red Strokes
The Mark
A Fox's Game
Eyes of Truth
Iron and Flesh
Hokkaido
[ACT IV] - Phantom Wings
Black vs. White
Ghost
The Visitor
The Case Opens
Rebirth
[ACT V] - Crossroads
The City That Intertwines Fate
Off From The Ground
Invitation
Showdown
A Fool on Justice
The Intersection
[ACT VI] - Put Back The Mask
The Stars Align
Been Awhile
First Turn
Silent Night
The Plan
In The Sea of Wealth
Skirmish
[ACT VII] - La Represalia
Bloodstained Restraints
Restless Days
Returning Favor
Against You... ?
Terrain D'essai
Cooldown
The Gloves Come Off
Life Will Change
Duellum
Genesis
[ACT VIII] - Darkest Night
Never Your Time
Alterans Mundi
The Operatives
What Was Once Gone
Revelations

From Deep Slumber

68 4 0
By AkiraAmamiya5

[August 5 2020, Wednesday]
[2:32 PM]
[Ren's Room, LeBlanc Cafe]

(The sun shines throughout Yongen-Jaya, its rays glare through Ren's room. Ren is seen to be sleeping on his bed, his body being wrapped with an elastic bandage. Ryuji and Futaba are on the couch, the former using her phone. Morgana is resting on Ren's desk.)

.....

(Ren slowly opens his eyes.)

Ren: .....

(He slowly gets up as he scratches right eye. He feels briefly dazed, and disoriented. The three quickly notice.)

Ren: Ngh-.....

Morgana: Ren!

Ryuji: Yo!

(Futaba quickly stands up from the couch and walks to Ren.)

Ren: Mm.....

Futaba: Hey..... How are you holding up?

Ren: Good. I..... feel a little better. But still.... I feel mentally..... exhausted.

Futaba: Really? *sigh*..... Thought your sudden nap from the ride back home would do the trick. At least your head's fine?

Ren: Yeah..... my mind-..... It feels a little hard to even think for a bit. At least these wounds are healing fine..... but..... what.... happened?

(Footsteps on the stairs are heard, catching their attention. It's Akechi, he notices an awake Ren.)

Akechi: !

(He quickly walks his way to him.)

Akechi: Ren, are you okay?

Futaba: Somewhat.

(Ren looks away for a bit.)

.....

Ren: What happened?....

Ryuji: Well-..... damn..... how do we even explain this?

Akechi: He'll understand.

(Ren slowly crosses his arms as his face makes a curious expression.)

.....

.....

Futaba: You..... were..... a-

Morgana: A Shadow. And we had to fight you just to get you back. It's.... been a month since, Ren....

Ren: !?

(Ren, baffled by Morgana's words, grabs for his iPhone from his pocket and opens it. He reads the date, saying that it's August the 5th.)

Ren: What the-

(Ren looks away from everyone as the reality sinks in to his mind. He blankly stares at the floor as everyone watches.)

Ryuji: I know.....

.....

Ren: I was a Shadow?..... How!?

Ryuji: We don't even know. Lotta shit went down ever since that chaotic mess we had at the highway. We all were hiding because the Prime Minister issued a nationwide manhunt for our arrest.

(Ren quickly looks back at everyone in response.)

Ren: W-what!?

Akechi: Yeah, it seems like Aoyama blamed the entire incident to us. So now the whole country is out for our blood.

Futaba: And I had to take care of these guys for the next few weeks while trying to find your location. It was thanks to Kyosuke why it lasted a whole month.

Ren: Kyosuke Minami?

Ryuji: Yeah. Fucker put us in this state.

Ren: Tch-..... So now we're pinned to the wall again.

(Out from frustration, Ren rubs his forehead.)

Futaba: *sigh*..... Wasn't easy to keep us afloat really. Had some close calls with the cops reaching this place.

Morgana: Not to mention with Ryuji being a wanted man which makes things worse.

Ren: But it feels..... weird..... It's been a month? Why did it felt like I just passed out yesterday?

Morgana: We have to address about that. What's the last thing you recall?

Ren: .....

(Ren takes a deep breath as he gathers in whatever he has from his mind.)

Ren: After Aoyama knocked me on the highway ..... I remember from when I woke up again after that, I was tied up on a chair with Aoyama standing before me. He said something about..... hunting whoever I know before killing me.

Futaba: Tch.

Ren: He went on to explain his motives before beating me senseless while my Persona was suppressed. Last thing he did was.... strangling me till I lost consciousness. Next thing I knew, I woke up with all of you guys around.

Ryuji: Damn.....

(Everyone but Ren reacted with a pained expression.)

Akechi: Tch..... but what about his motives? What about them?

(Ren repositions himself as he takes a breath and recalls Aoyama's words.)

......

Ren: All I know damn well is that you'd go that far for me and my friends..... Just to get whatever the hell you want done!-

Aoyama: It's a measure I need to take, either that or peace won't prevail.

Ren: Argh-... P-...Peace?!..

Aoyama: It's only the necessary step to achieve it. A fall we must take, our last leap forward. Some things are worth sacrificing for it.

.....

Aoyama: But anyway, you wasted your time doing this. You can't stop what's inevitable, the one that's deserving for all of us even if you don't like it. And if I wanna give it a certain extent, you hurt yourself and your friends more on the way. You.... pushed me.

.....

Aoyama: And I admit that I will come to a sense of regret but one of these days I will have to kill you if it means making sure "Mother" returns.

.....

Ren: It seems his words aligned with our suspicions about him and The Sauveurs.

Akechi: What do you mean?

Ren: Morgana, you said something about how this "mother" could be like some being that can destroy this planet?

Morgana: Don't tell me.....

Ren: I think we might be right.

Futaba: How?

Ren: I might've struck his chord when we were talking. He believes that whatever he's doing, it'll bring peace to the world.

Ryuji: Peace?! What fuckin' peace?!

Akechi: What else?!

Ren: That's all he said, urgh!-

(Ren quickly felt a slight pain on the back of his head, he puts his hand to ease it down.)

Akechi: Are you okay?

Ren: Y-Yeah..... still feeling a lil' dizzy. Don't worry.

Akechi: Alright.

(Ren clears his throat.)

Ren: As ambiguous Aoyama's motives be, I think I we can all agree it involves many lives at risk. Maybe the whole world.

Morgana: A bit of stretch I have to admit. But given what happened a month ago? Yeah. Aoyama is a madman so it also doesn't feel out of place.

Akechi: With you back, we still got ourselves a chance to stop this.

(Ren nods with a smile, a sign of confidence.)

Ren: Yeah.

Futaba: Now my question is, how did you even become a Shadow?

Ren: I don't know..... I can't remember anything

Akechi: ......?

(Akechi looks at Ren's neck.)

Akechi: .....

(He notices something around it, he moves to his right.)

Ren: ?

(Akechi notices four red circular wounds on Ren's neck.)

Akechi: Those wounds on your neck, Aoyama's?

Ren: Yeah.....

(Ren's eyes widened briefly as he realized something. Everyone notices.)

Ren: !

Morgana: What is it?

Ren: About that..... When he strangled me..... I felt his hand being different. It felt..... like a thousand of souls were contained in there.

Akechi: A thousand souls?

Ren: Yeah. It's as if..... these souls felt like they were full of anguish. Which it made me realize that.....

.....

(As everyone listened to Ren's words, the implication slowly begins to shroud in their minds. A rather grim revelation.)

Akechi: Then it proves our theory right, Aoyama is the one.

Ryuji: Son of a bitch.....

Futaba: A man capable of turning men into Shadows...... What the hell....

(Futaba faintly becomes frightened about it.)

Ryuji: Futaba, are you okay?

Futaba: So that's how Sumire ended up like this too.....

(Ren briefly looks away with a pained expression.)

Ren: Yeah.

Futaba: I remember......when we tried to stop Aoyama from capturing Ren. His...... Persona...... its power levels are off the charts.

(Catching her words, Ren faces back to Futaba.)

Ren: !

Ryuji: Yeah, I remember.

Akechi: We all tried to attack him, but he managed to fend all of us away.

(Ren slowly looks away as he thinks about Aoyama.)

Ren: (Aoyama..... just what are you?!)

.....

(Everyone becomes silent, as they contemplate about the gravity of the situation and the unfathomable strength Aoyama withholds.)

.....

.....

.....

.....

Ryuji: Even if he is strong, he never got a shot on us at our best.

Ren: He's right, He always picks on us when we are not on our backs. He is constantly pressuring us, giving us things we've never dealt before. Especially during that ambush.

Futaba: You're right, It has been years since we've became the Phantom Thieves but even then this isn't like how we used to do.

Akechi: He has to pay, He already had enough on his plate with us. Nothing satisfies me more than him taking his last breath.

Futaba: Yeah, chances can be slim but it's never zero. And by the looks of it? We managed to evolve our Personas once more to even the playing field!

Ren: Really?!

Ryuji: Yeah, I don't know what it was but it was something in our hearts that felt like it burned when we tried to get you back.

Ren: Wait, all of you but me?

Akechi: Yeah.

Morgana: Weird thing is.

(Morgana summons Diego, catching everyone's attention.)

Morgana: ...... Hmph!

(Diego instantly glows white and dissipates away into particles...... then rejoining back together.... forming into Zorro. Everyone is taken into surprise.)

Ren: W-what the?

Ryuji: Hold up- did you just?-

Morgana: It seems Igor also gave us the ability to switch our Persona's variation.

Akechi: But..... why?

Morgana: I was playing around with it last night and I found that, using our strongest form of our Persona also results into heavy consumption of our energy.

Futaba: But why?

Morgana: Our spells are amplified by a huge margin, which of course leads to draining much of our energy.

Ren: Makes sense.

Ryuji: Guess it's like putting on the Sport Mode. More power, more fuel.

Akechi: That's..... a weird way to put it but, yeah.

(Futaba's Persona, Necronomicon, makes an alarming chime, notifying her. Futaba's eyes jumped as everyone takes their attention to it.)

Futaba: !

Ren: What's wrong?

(She summons Necronomicon.)

Futaba: My Persona detects a Shadow within its range.

(She opens up the radar, revealing one red dot as a Shadow, being in front of them. They all noticed.)

Ryuji: Right in front of us? Then that would mean....

(They slowly looked at Ren. The latter notices their surprised faces.)

Ren: Wait..... what?

Akechi: Futaba, why is your Persona still thinks Ren is a Shadow?

Futaba: I..... don't know?

Ren: Hold on.

(Ren blinks his eyes, switching into his Shadow vision. He looks upon himself, seeing his entire aura being a mix of blue and red. His eyes widened out from surprise.)

Ren: What the!?-

Ryuji: Why?

Ren: I..... I still harbor a Shadow in me..... ?

Everyone: !

Futaba: Wait a minute.

(Necronomicon scans Ren's body. It projects another screen showcasing a body map of Ren. It's entirely colored in red.)

Futaba: You're still technically a Shadow.....

(Futaba reads Necronomicon's status text on Ren.)

"REN AMAMIYA: SHADOW"

(She then looks down at Ren's status. It reads his power levels retaining the amplified strength of his Shadow.)

Futaba: W-woah!

Ren: What is it?

Futaba: You..... you still got that Shadow power in you!

Ren: Meaning?

Futaba: When we fought you back there, you were tough as nails because of your possessed soul. But it seems when we brought you back..... your Shadow still remained.

Ren: But.... how though?

Futaba: I don't know.....

(Morgana enters into a deep thinking, using his knowledge about Shadows.)

Morgana: ...... I think..... I get why.

(They all take their attention to the feline.)

Akechi: What?

Morgana: A Shadow is generally a savage, battle-hungry creature. Always fending for itself to survive. That's why they're always hostile when we encounter them. But we all know Ren has the ability to make them join forces with us and use them at his disposal because he managed to make them change their ways. And I think this goes the same for that Shadow living in Ren. He managed to confront the Shadow with the power of his heart and nature that fully contradicts the nature of it..... Well hadn't it been for us, it would've been mere impossible.

Ren: Just like how I tried to get Sumire back. I just did what I knew what worked best from years ago.

Akechi: And that's what we learnt from you. We made you remember who you truly are. And that gives your heart the chance to fight back against the Shadow.

Futaba: But then how come the Shadow isn't expelled or anything?

Morgana: My guess? Ren's conviction.

Akechi: Really?

Morgana: Knowing Ren, I gotta admit..... He's barely changed over the years. But ever since that situation with Sumire that all led to this? I barely see him make a grin. I mean, we all do.

Ryuji: Fair point. I'm pissed about all this.

Morgana: So it's the reason why that Shadow stays. Ren still bears the semblance of a Shadow's innate nature to hunt down their prey. Just like how we all feel in how we want to take down Aoyama.

Futaba: Heh. Guess that's a great way of putting it. Aside from the near-death process, it seems Aoyama has made the greatest regret. Juicing up Ren.

(Ren looks at his hands, he shuts them into fists.)

Ren: Yeah. I guess we got a step of advantage here.

Morgana: The way I see it? Maybe we got a chance of taking down Aoyama now.

Futaba: You got enough brawn in you to go toe-to-toe with him. Just gotta use your brain.

Ren: Precisely.

Ryuji: So, what's the play Ren?

Ren: .....

(Ren stands up.)

Ren: We need to find ways first on getting ahold of him.

Futaba: That's not an easy part.....

Ren: Kyosuke I assume?

Futaba: Yeah based on our deductions, he is blanketing the locations of him and the other two. And remember, we also had trouble finding you not until your signal randomly showed up within my radar.

Ren: Right.

Ryuji: Wait- Ren.

Ren: Hm?

Ryuji: How far can your "Shadow vision" go?

Ren: Not as much, it can go as long as 3 to 5 blocks but it can't be exact unless I go near it.

Ryuji: Damn.

Ren: Why?

Akechi: Wait, you're implying about Kyosuke virtually hiding. Are you trying to say that we should try looking for them physically?

Ryuji: Yeah, this Kyosuke dude is being on the tech-y side here and all that.

Futaba: Don't you remember? Yusuke said that he can just teleport away.

Ryuji: Tch- right!

Ren: Yeah, worse is he can bring people with him.

Akechi: Plus he can possibly see us right now in his own radar..... probably can hear too.

Ryuji: Damn! Not going to lie, their Personas are really convenient in their end.

Ren: If only there's a way......

.....

.....

Ryuji: We could still try luring them out?

Akechi: That idea worked but we can't risk anymore exposure on the outside even with Futaba masking our locations. And plus they already figured we'd interfere them especially since their plan prematurely took effect before everything else that led up to now. It seems they tried to do everything they can, even as far as getting us to kill each other, a way to stall ourselves as they continue on bringing their plan.

Ryuji: Damn, they do utilized things just to stop us, You with Public Security, Me with the cops. Heck! The fact that some humans are Shadows!

Futaba: At this point, it's up to them that they open the doors for us to attack. And they'd like to keep the door shut most of the time. Kyosuke is making us look like wussies too!

Morgana: Don't you realize though?

Everyone (but Morgana): ?

Morgana: Okay, we're right about the interfere and stalling part. But just by thinking of this plan of theirs, it's obviously a huge one don't you think? And huge plans mean long processes. Especially when it involves the population being at stake.

Ren: You're right, so you're saying that-

Morgana: Yep, we still have a bigger window here. With all due respect and humility within ourselves but we imaged ourselves very well to the world. Everyone both fears and reveres us. I mean come on, we don't even know much about the Sauveurs and yet they still went to pick on us just because of what we can do. Sure we fell for the traps but we managed to survive out from it too. They can keep us at bay all they want but im pretty sure we're stuck in their minds, they'd pretty much still try to take action.

Ryuji: Shit, Morgana..... You..... do have a point.

Morgana: We're hot targets after all. If they weren't like this then they wouldn't toyed with us for a month and we wouldn't even have Ren back. I believe under these sly masks of theirs, lies a hint of insecurity and fear.

Futaba: You're kinda pushing it there now, Morgana. Let's not forget to underestimate these guys. Especially, Aoyama.

Morgana: I'm well aware but I wouldn't dare to show fear to our enemies. I mean look at this, we got burnt into the fire we all went in and still came out breathing.

Ren: I mean hey, Aoyama hurt like hell but I still pull through.

Akechi: Same goes to all of us.

Ryuji: Hehe I do really love the sound of that. Proves we barely lost touch. So I guess all we gotta do is just wait?

Morgana: That's the best option right now, but I doubt it'll be long this time.

Futaba: Huh..... I guess being passive here works.

Ren: I call that a form of defense. We're pretty much waiting for them to strike while we find an opening.

Futaba: Guess we'll just have to stand around more for now.

Ren: Yeah, and considering we're all most wanted criminals.

Akechi: Keeping our guards up at all times.

Futaba: I'll have to tell everyone else about this.

Ryuji: Tch, I just want this to end!

Ren: Me too.

Akechi: ......

.....

.....

.....

(Time passes by, as restlessness goes on to each of the Thieves...)

.....

...

..

.

[11:03 PM]

(The lights are shut off in LeBlanc. Akechi is seen to be asleep on the couch alongside Ryuji on the floor and Morgana on the desk. Ren, on his bed, is left awake.)

Ren: .....

.....

.....

(This is still much to take in right now and yet the more time passes by, the more I grow anxious about this.....)

......

......

(Aoyama, having the power to turn people into Shadows....with Sumire one of them.)

(Ren clenches his fist.)

(It's not only her I have to save, but everyone else too.)

.....

(Damn!)......

(Ren faces himself to his right.)

.......

......

(He slowly shuts his eyes.)

.............

...........

......

....

...

..

.

[The Velvet Room]
[?:?? ?M]

Ren: .....

(Ren, in his Metaverse suit, is sleeping as he is standing up.)

Ren: ..... !

(He quickly awakens, seeing the usual blue-themed prison he is in. He looks ahead and sees Igor and Lavenza at their usual place.)

Igor: Welcome, to the Velvet Room...... or should I say? Welcome back.

Ren: Igor...

(Ren walks out from his cell, he finds the Velvet Room having a slight makeover. It's blue walls now bearing a trailing design similar to that of a human vein with a striking crimson color. He is taken into a brief surprise.)

Lavenza: Are you okay?

Ren: Y-Yeah, I'm fine. What..... happened here?

Igor: We have almost lost contact with you.

Lavenza: We did not sense your presence, the aura of this room suddenly felt different. Such is not the same as when a guest passes away. It felt unusual to us.

Ren: (They must be referring to when I became a shadow.)

Lavenza (cont'd): While time is almost nonexistent here, upon my calculations, a significant amount of time has passed within our timeframe. But it seems the state of your heart also affected this room. It harbors the energy and nature of a Shadow.

Ren: Yes. I've heard from my friends. They told me I was a Shadow.

Lavenza: Indeed. Such is a very alarming state for it is very destructive. And yet, it failed to destroy this place.

Igor: It is most likely a reflection of the residing nature you have ever since you signed this contract. Your heart, allows it to manifest its negative properties and turn it into your greatest weapon. As demonstrated from your abilities you mastered from your last adventure. And I must quite say..... the atmosphere feels a little more lively than usual.

(Ren nods, as he smiled.)

Ren: I understand.

Lavenza: We are glad to know that you're safe, but that also means the thwarting force is growing closer to sealing our fates.

Igor: Which is why you are here. It is regarding about an interference in the flow of your time with your memories.

Lavenza: Are you able to recall what happened?

Ren: No..... not that I remember.

Igor: Interesting.

Lavenza: Have you at least understood the situation how.

Ren: The man who's possibly being controlled by that god you have mentioned, he's responsible for it. But, I'm not sure if it links up.

Lavenza: He who turns man into Shadow, impossible...... Only a god has the capability of such power.

Igor: A man bearing a piece of a god's power..... interesting.

Ren: Do you know who is this god?

Lavenza: We cannot be exact, each of the guests before you have faced gods too.

Igor: Do not fret, we are at your aid. We will know once you lay your eyes on which.

Ren: Got it.

Lavenza: Again, we are glad that you're still alive. Do you have anything else to say?

Ren: Igor, I don't know if it's my guts telling me but..... I can say that I feel close.

Igor: Ho?....

(Igor snaps his fingers, Shards of glass appear as the reflections shows what Ren and the Phantom Thieves have recently done.)

Igor: Ah I sense it too, You and your comrades have fight their way out just to confront them no matter how difficult it is. Very similar to your last journey. Hoho, Even facing at death's door!

Lavenza: Do not falter now, utilizing our service and your acquaintances will lead you to becoming a victor.

Igor: I can sense your Persona reaching its peak in its capabilities, you're doing a good job in making great use of it.

Lavenza: Keep this up, the world is in your hands, Ren.

(Ren nods as he smiles.)

Ren: I will.

(Lavenza smiles back.)

Igor: 'Till we meet again.

(Ren's eyes begin to feel heavy.)

....

...

..

.

[August 6 2020, Thursday]
[3:00 PM]
[Ren's Room, LeBlanc Cafe]

(The sun rays glare through the window of the room. Ren is seen to be lying down on his bed, using his phone. So is Ryuji, seen to be sitting down on a chair next to Ren's desk. Akechi is sleeping on the couch with Morgana on his back.)

Ren: ......

.....

.....

(His phone vibrated, a notification from the group chat appears from the top of his screen.)

Ren: Hm?

(Ren taps the notification, his screen switches to the IM messaging app.)

[Phantom Thieves Group Chat - ENCRYPTED]

Haru: "Sitting and waiting...... we're like a bunch of hunters in the bushes."

Makoto: "Can't even work properly from home with Kyosuke being the hot topic in the force. Knowing who he is, I have a feeling he'll suddenly capture me."

Yusuke: "I doubt that, but keep your guard up at all times."

Ann: "Now that you mentioned it, I feel nervous again tho I'm just resting on my bed (T^T)"

Futaba: "come on guys! have a little faith, it's pretty much our chance to get stronk ya know! ᕦ(ò_óˇ)ᕤ"

Ren: "She's right."

Ryuji: "Been using Ren's Room lately to workout ya know. Gotta hit these mfs harder with every chance I get!"

Makoto: "I do my training whenever possible but even then I don't think I could fare much with Kyosuke"

Futaba: "wdym??? i kept hearing about you making tons of quick busts during your time as an officer, i seriously doubt that even with your persona"

Yusuke: "Agreed there, had it not been for your successful rapid attacks on him, I wouldn't have finished him."

.....

Yusuke: "But still, to think he's still alive?"

Ren: "Someone must've healed him, that's the only logical thing for a Persona user."

Ryuji: "Probably that Takumi dude, idk man."

Makoto: "To think those three would go that far..... especially Aoyama."

Ann: "To think HE turned Ren into a shadow.."

Ryuji: "He crossed the line!"

Ren: "Yeah, using me to take down you. Not a bad plan, he took advantage of my capabilities...."

Yusuke: "Couldn't imagine what would happen if we all lost to you, You could've joined with Sumire."

Ren: "You're right, but I'm glad all of you did what you can to bring me back."

Futaba: "ofc, we wouldn't know what to do without you."

Ren: "You gotta thank Akechi too, I know he has as much as determination as we do when it comes to our goals."

Makoto: "Yeah, could say he boosted our morale on this one."

Yusuke: "He went from slashing me down then leading us to finding you. I somehow understood him, considering what happened to him years back."

Ren: "I know in my heart is no longer the same man as he once was."

Futaba: "can agree, he seems pretty alright....maybe a little dead but kinda chill ∩^ω^∩"

......

......

......

Haru: "Hey, after all of this is over. Can we get together just once more for fun's sake."

Ann: "ooh you're right! we definitely should."

Ren: "It's been awhile we do."

Ryuji: "I'm down!"

Yusuke: "Could totally use a break, yeah."

Makoto: "I propose."

......

Makoto: "How does camping sound?"

Futaba: "not a bad idea! I was thinking about that too!"

Ren: "What could be the best place though...."

.....

Ryuji: "How about that mountain I heard in Toyama? What was that name?..... Tateyama?"

Ren: "Doesn't sound too bad. I was thinking something that's near back home since it's kinda a tourist spot."

Ann: "Oh yeah we never visit your place, I wonder what's it like there..."

Makoto: "I do am interested on seeing Shizuoka's Lake Motosuko."

Futaba: "lotsa lotsa places (@_@) i can't properly think of one..."

Yusuke: "I was thinking of Onomichi, Hiroshima."

Ann: "didn't you crash there?"

Yusuke: "Yes I did, but I find it surprising how beautiful this small town looks."

Haru: "Oooh! I got one, how about Inaba?"

Futaba: "???"

Ren: "Inaba?"

Haru: "I figured you guys wouldn't recognized the place, but I tell you it's an underrated town. I think it'd a great place to camp too since their forests are peaceful!"

Ann: "we gotta list those places down, atleast it'll be more fun visiting those."

Futaba: "yep! i'm in for road trips! ((o(^∇^)o))"

Ren: "Yeah, alright. I'll be really looking forward to this. But first, we have to end this."

......

Ren: "Together."

(Everyone reacted to Ren's message with a heart emoji.)

(Days pass by, as everyone stay put to their places as authorities crawl through the Shadow-infested world, hunting down the Phantom Thieves of Heart. While the Sauveurs, hide behind the curtain, continuing onto their plan. Ren's wounds heal up overtime and he continues to help out Sojiro in the business whilst Ryuji works out in Ren's room, So is Akechi practicing with his sword through the late nights of Yongen-Jaya's quiet streets.)

.......
.....
...
..
.

[August 12 2020, Wednesday]
[1:30 AM]
[Ren's Room, Yongen-Jaya]

(Everyone in this room is awake in a late night, using their phones but Morgana.)

Ren: .....

.....

(Ren, connected through a custom-made VPN from Futaba, scrolls through his feed.)

.....

.....

(His eyes begin to feel heavy, wanting to shut. He puts his phone away.)

Ren: *yawn*.....

.....

.....

(His phone vibrated, grabbing his attention.)

Ren: ?

(He grabs his phone and opens it, Morgana checks it too.)

Ren: Huh?

(He sees a notification. A text message from an unknown sender.)

Morgana: H-huh?

Ren: (What the?.....Who could that be?)

(Ren unlocks his phone and heads to the IM messenger app.)

.....

.....

"35.6650489, 139.7041725"

Ren: (???)

Morgana: A coordinate?

(A small text chat bubble appears below with the three dots mildly blinking.)

Ren: !

(Ren quickly gets up, Ryuji and Akechi notice.)

.....

.....

(Another message has been sent.)

"now."

Ren: .....

(The small text bubble appears again.)

......

"alone."

Ren and Morgana: !?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

154 0 6
Akuryo; It might as well have been a name to him. Well, now it was, anyway. All his life, Ren has known one simple fact: As a shapeshifter, he would...
71.4K 2.6K 26
I have but one goal, and no one will keep me from achieving it. I will burn my stepfather, Shido, to the ground with my bare hands. In order to furth...
35.9K 411 13
*Under no circumstances do I own Persona 5 or Akame ga Kill. this is simply a fan fiction this Otaku who screams a lot made. One year after the event...
237K 5.9K 49
Y/N is a new student at Shujin Academy and is forced to start a new life in a new city with her uncle, as an attempt to escape her father. But a requ...