πš˜πš’πšŠπšœπšžπš–πš’ ~ πš˜πš–πš˜πš›πš’ οΏ½...

By atinytrashbag

close your eyes, you'll be here soon so omori's fricking great, play it i beg i decided to write something x... More

how you meet
who recognized their feelings first?
confessions
first dates
when you're sick
what happens when they're jealous?
what happens when yn gets cat-called?
what you do during summer and winter holidays
when they're sick
first kisses
their birthdays
helping you out with your mental health (dialogue)
something gets in the way of your relationship
everything gets better again
relationship anthems
you ignore them for a day
first dates: omori
first dates: (dream) kel
first dates: (dream) aubrey
first dates: (dream) hero
first dates: (dream) basil
who's older and who's taller
nicknames
first dates: mari
omori headcanons
first dates: sunny
valentines' day gifts
voice headcanons
first dates: kel
cuddles
first dates: aubrey
first dates: hero
if someone hurts yn/if yn is physically injured
first dates: basil
catch-up chapter: captain spaceboy
catch-up chapter: sweetheart
their reaction to you saying 'i love you' for the first time (dialogue)
when you catch them crying
how they acted around you (pre confession)
toasts (timeskip) 40k special!!
they flirt with yn
catch-up chapter: life jam guy (april fools)
songs they'd sing to you
more omori headcanons
when someone flirts with yn (example sentences)
what sort of aus you'd be part of
movie night
if yn goes missing
when you're found
updated voice headcanons
how they'd react if yn flirts with them (example sentences)
if yn's close to death (dialogue)
if yn died
head over heart: sunny x reader
when yn wears their jumper/jacket/sweater
two-person literature club: kel x reader
what they'd cook for you
100k special + half face reveal!
if yn wakes up from a nightmare
it's just business: jawsum x reader
another batch of omori headcanons
commenting on your photos
what their family/caretakers think of you
random cute things they do (cos i'm running out of ideas lol)
what they do if you point a camera at them
a/n: what do y'all want to see?
please don't go: yandere!omori x reader
if yn sleep talks
asdfghjkl self-indulgent kel thing: kel x reader
halloween
bready for anything: unbread twins x reader
if, hypothetically, yn was a twitch streamer
masquerade: real world!characters x reader (au)
i drew some appearance headcanons :)
i drew some more headcanons :D
under the mistletoe + what presents they get you
what the f*** do i call something like this: life jam guy x reader
the big danceβ„’
back off: hero x reader
if yn passes out
thank you :)

sick: basil x reader

3.2K 77 103
By atinytrashbag

Story: Basil has a small cold.

~~~

Basil coughed into the crook of his arm, groaning slightly afterwards. His nose was red and sore, his eyes were puffy, and he was halfway through his second box of tissues. Yep, he had a bit of a cold, and he wasn't the happiest about it. Unlike normal, he was having a fair amount of trouble hiding his frustration. There was nothing he hated more than being cooped up indoors with a cold.

"Hey, honey," you said as you wandered inside, a gentle smile on your face, holding a warm soup bowl in your hands. "How are you?"

"Tired... I want to go outside..."

"You know you can't, it's freezing."

"But the plants," he whined slowly. "They're going to die if I'm not there."

"I've been taking good care of them," you replied, sitting at the end of the bed. "It's lucky that Polly's letting me borrow the spare bedroom to stay over."

"I appreciate it-" He was cut off by a loud sneeze. Grabbing a tissue, he blew his nose before continuing. "I'm sorry that you're seeing me like this. All sick and stuff."

"Doesn't matter. I'm your partner, I'm gonna love you no matter what."

"...Love you too." He looked away, burying his face in his hands. "A-ah, I'm still so embarrassed when I say it..."

You chuckled a little before speaking up again. "You feeling any better? How's your temperature?"

Leaning over, you placed your hand on his forehead. He was burning up still, but he was better than how he was the day before. He placed his hand on yours, pulling it off of him and holding it gently. He used his thumb to draw circles, and he looked into your eyes gently. The bags beneath them were evident.

"If I wasn't sick... I really, really, really want to kiss you right now."

"You get a lot bolder when you get sick."

"It turns off my filter... I'm tired, you know," he sighed, giving your hand a squeeze.

"I can tell. Well, if you weren't sick, I'd kiss you too." You then gestured to the bowl in your spare hand. "I bought you lunch."

"Oh, thank you."

You placed the bowl in his lap, and he spooned the (now lukewarm) soup into his mouth with his free hand, holding onto yours tightly still as if it was the last opportunity he'd have to. He yawned a little after he had a mouthful. "Good soup."

"Made by both Polly and yours truly."  After he had finished, you smiled, leaning over to poke his red nose gently. "Anyway, you should get some rest."

"I'm fine just staying up and talking to you."

"No, you're not. You said it yourself, you're tired."

"Well, maybe a little..." he muttered. "But it'd be rude for me to sleep when you're here."

"It's not like I'm gonna die and be gone when you wake up," you told him, taking his empty bowl and ruffling his blonde hair gently. "I'll read a book, draw, listen to music or something in the other room until you're up. You need to rest so you can feel better."

"Fine," he groaned lightly, coughing into the crook of his arm after. "But I'm only doing this so I can kiss you sooner, because I really want to."

"Someone's grumpy."

"I'll be less 'grumpy' when I can cuddle with you again."

"Bold and delirious," you chuckled, finding yourself blushing. "Alright, I'll let you be."

Leaning over to place a small kiss to his forehead, you got up and pulled his bedroom door open. He smiled softly, closing his eyes. "I love you."

"Love you too, Basil."

(you may or may not have just given yourself a cold, but you didn't really care that much.)

happy new year, dudes, dudettes and dudon'ts! first post of the year is a basil thing, because an irl of mine keeps requesting him 🙄 (jkjk i love basil)
also! new years has sparked more cases of our 'best friend', good ol' covid, around the world. so, stay safe, kiddos! check in, wear masks, wash your hands, isolate if you need to, and vax if you can! if we work together, we can stop (or at least slow down) the spread!
thanks for 212k reads! love you!
that's all for now! catch ya on the flip side, trash gremlins!
- trashbag

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

652K 9.4K 142
Going through an Omori phase, here are some scenarios and oneshots. Omori by Omocat, but you already know that.
26.4K 694 19
10 years later, things have changed for everybody. and, when sunny returns to faraway, he'll see just how much. the new and improved rewrite of omori...
30.1K 763 21
10 years later, things have changed for everybody. And, when Sunny returns to Faraway, he'll see just how much. ~~~ THIS STORY CONTAINS SPOILERS FOR...
80.1K 1K 20
Omori Oneshots for all your Omori needs. NOTE : None of the gifs or art are mine! If you are the artist or know the artist, please leave me a commen...