My Possessive Kidnapper

By Ironically_

What would you do if men dressed like superheros came into your school with loaded guns? Jump out the window... More

Possessive Kidnapper
Chapter One: Its official I've been kidnapped by fake Superhero's.
Chapter 2: Batman and a wild creature is getting it on
Chapter 3: "How was kissing Mary Jane or whatever her face is..."
Chapter 4 "Protect the man boobs!"
Chapter 5"I'm in a van full of immature horny three year olds"
Chapter 6: "Jackie Chan's with man- vaginas"
Chapter 7: Well the girls are sex deprive and me sister is parent deprive.
Chapter 8: Either they stole a car and will be in jail or they're at a bar.
Chapter 9: Seeing you all tied up is kind of a hard on.
Chapter 10: I rather shove a firecracker up my ass and light it
Chapter 11: "Bone me, here in the elevator."
Chapter 12: "Why don't you just jump right back into that dirty hole!"
Chapter 13: Panty droppa
Chapter 14: "You're like that girl in Magic Mike, breakfast hater."
Chapter 15: "Fuck angry child I'm an Al Qaeda member."
Chapter 16: "You don't get Belgian waffles in Belgium!"
Chapter 17: "Does this plan include a sombrero?"
Chapter 18: "My stomach is a beast."
Chapter 19: "Attest we get to die with a sparkly sombrero."
Chapter 20: I will hit you with the stick I peed on!
Chapter 21: I slammed myself in-between the two sexual boys.
Chapter 22: "You got fucking shot!"
Chapter 23: "So Luke has a baby mama,"
Chapter 25: "Dun to dun it's dumbass and motherfucker!"
Chapter 26: "It's my baby's mama!"
Chapter 27: "Rescued me from dropping the soap "

Chapter 24: I fell forward and ate carpet, literally.

458 19 7
By Ironically_

WARNING UNEDITED (LIKE THE REST OF THE BOOK) hehe

Happy Easter!!! Hope everyone got loads of candy!!

Did you guys see the new Fast and Furious?!?! Holy shit was it amazing.

Chapter 24: I fell forward and ate carpet, literally.

Ta's POV

"So can I got in there with a gun in my hand and yell get down bitches your worst nightmare is here!?" I asked bouncing up and down on the balls of my feet.

"Then BANG they all shot you and your dead," Henry said sarcastically.

"Not if I kill them first," I told them winking, "I have mad gun skills." I picked up the gun next to me and pointed it at the chair.

"Put the fucking gun down women," Henry commanded getting up and walking towards me. I slowly put the gun back down on the glass table. "How about you go into the kitchen and make us men some sandwiches." I glared at Henry. That fucker did not just say that. If I had a whip I would whip him.

"When there is a gun pointed to your head don't expect me to come in and save you," I told him crossing my arms. I stomped off to the kitchen with no intention of making them sandwiches. I leaned against the kitchen door trying to hear what they were all saying.

"You dating her?" a male's voice asked. I couldn't identify him. I'm going to call him Aqua Man.

"It's complicated," Henry said. Snorting and rolled my eyes I thought ya it's complicated. Complicated doesn't even begin to describe it.

A man snorted and said, "He kidnapped her. Now let's get back on track." The room busted out in whispers.

"Hey! Hey!" Tyrese's yelled, "We have business to conduct. We are going to break into Jordon Kims headquarters." Headquarters, what is this CIA? "I know a lot of you men want to run out the door. But I can't let you do that. Now you know what we are up to your either in or dead. You run to that door and I will shoot you. We need a plan."

"What's in it for us?" Aqua Man asked.

"Jordon Kims is gone and we won't have to worry about him anymore," Tyrese's answered. The room was silent. I leaned even farther into the door trying to hear anything.

"I wonder what's taking the sandwiches so long," Henry questioned. I attempted to get away from the door but before I could the door flung open. I screamed shit as I fell forward and ate carpet, literally. My hands went to my mouth trying to get the fuzz out. I spit all over the carpeting and on Henry's feet.

Once I got done having my little attack I looked up towards the boys. Some looked disgusted others were shocked or amused. Henry wasn't any of those emotions, he was pissed. I gave him a sly smile with a shrug. Gradually Henry's face dropped the pissed of act and he gave me a light grin. I gave him and wink and pulled myself off the floor.

"You didn't actually think I was going to make sandwiches?" I asked him.

"No but I did expect you would find the beer," He told me with a shrug. My ears perked up on the word beer.

"There beer here?" I asked.

"Of course," Tyrese said, "What kind of man did you think I was?"

I shrugged and said, "I was thinking you were more of a wine kind of guy." I winked at him and he started laughed. I made my way over to the refrigerator to grab a beer. Once I finally picked I made my way back out to them.

"Do we have a plan?" I asked sitting down on Henrys lap.

"We storm the castle," Luke said chugging down his whiskey. We finally convinced him not to drink out of the bottle.

"Ok but I have one condition," I said holding one finger up. I heard Henry groan behind me. I could feel his eyes rolling. Ignoring him I continued, "We dress up as superheroes." Once I saw all the strange looks I added, "It's kind of an annual thing."

"I call Spiderman!" Luke yelled standing up but falling right back down. His whiskey spilling everywhere.

"I'm Superman," Henry's deep voice called behind me.

"I'm Aqua man!" another voice called out.

"No I am," another yelled. Then a fight broke out between a few different guys.

Lexi's POV

I groaned rubbing the back of my neck with my handcuffed hands. I've been drugged at least five times. With what? I have no idea. My groggy eyes looked around the room trying to find something familiar. The corner opposite of mine I saw large dark nonmoving figure.

The heavy metal door was pushed open and light shinned in. I flinched away from the light closing my eyes. My attempt was too late because my eyes where burning. I heard a deep males laugh at my displeasure. Slowly peeking my eyes out a saw a tall dark bulky figure.

"Awww, did the light hurt you? Poor baby," he said. I glared at his figure not saying a word. I'm not going to give this little fucker the pleasure of hearing my voice. He stalked towards to me.

"Answer me bitch!" He yelled letting his gloved covered hand slapping me making my head snap. What kind of man slaps? I spat out dirt that got into my mouth. I let the stinging go down before I stuck up my middle finger.

"You're an idiot for not talking. Remember I don't need you, I need your boyfriend." With one last good kick in my side he stalked out of the room. I glared at his retreating figure. I'm going to kill that fucker. A groan came from the figure across the room from me. I shot to my feet. Instantly I felt dizzy and dropped back down. My body plunged onto the concrete flooring with a thud. I blinked my eyes a few times trying to make the pain go away.

The figure was too big to be Julia. It was Luke, Justin, or Henry. Whoever else got hauled to this horrible place. I'm positive it's not Jason, I'm sure they left him there to bleed out and die. I blinked my eyes trying to hold back the tears. The man groaned again.

"Justin?" I asked. My throat was raw and felt like sand paper.

"Le-le-lexi?" Justin grumbled.

"Ya," I said nodding my head vigorously.

"Where are we?" he asked. I could hear the fear tremble in his voice.

"I-I don't-t know," I told him. Truth is I really had no idea what the fuck was going on. But what I didn't know was I wanted an answer to one question that's been on my mind since the first day I met the boys.

"Why did you kidnap us?" I asked Justin.

"I don't know the whole story but I can tell you what I know. Boss said you girls had a connection to Rose Wood Race Track which he owns." My eyes widen when I heard the name.

**Flashback**

"This is going to be freakin' amazing!" Ta shouted as she pounded on my dash board.

"Hey! Stop that," I yelled taking my eyes off the road to look at her. She stuck out her tong. I rolled my eyes but grinned at her. My charger roared as we sped down the street to Rose Wood Race Track. Finally after a year of hard work and a lot of money my car was ready.

Ta and I finally pulled into Rose Wood. Both of us where wearing out biggest grins. We were finally ready to put the car to our mouths. Getting out of the car we saw Julia and her boyfriend. Quickly we made our way over to them.

"So you're finally racing Lexi?" Tommy, Julia's boyfriend teased me.

"Damn right I am," I told him winking, "And I'll beat everyone here." Tommy rolled his eyes at my cockiness.

"I dare you to race Greg." Knowing I never turned down a dare he had caught me. Greg was supposedly dangerous but I didn't listen to rumors. Little did I know I should have listened because this one race would change my life forever. Sounds kind of ironic now conceding the situation I'm in now. Greg had never lost a race before. Greg and I did not get along at all.

"I accept the dare."

"I'll set up the race then," he told me winking. When he finally left my eyes widen in realization. I am royally screwed.

"Are you fucking crazy?" Julia shouted as she grabbed my shoulders and shook me back a forth. I rolled my eyes at her.

"Maybe a little," I told her.

"He'll eat you like my dog eats bacon! He doesn't even taste it!" She shouted. I raised my eye brows at her.

"Did you just compare me to a dog?" Greg asked behind us. We spun around to face him. My eyes narrowed at him.

"Have you come over to tell me you're too afraid to race me? Do I have you shaking in your boots?" I asked him sassily pushing one hip out. He gave me smirk that told me I was going to eat those last words.

"If I where you I would run now." With that he and his stupid posse walked away.

"You're fucked," Ta said.

"I know."

---

The light turned green and we both accelerated and shifted. I could feel the horse power of my beast as we passed him. The vibration on my steering wheel was making my heart beat even faster. The line was getting closer and closer. I could feel him on the side of me. I wanted him behind me.

Pushing more I shifted again trying to lose him. The line was almost there. My hands clung onto the wheel even harder trying to keep it straight. We both crossed the line at what looked like the same time to me. Slowing down I didn't notice the head lights of a car coming from the side.

BANG!

I felt airborne before I felt the impact. I screamed and put my hands on the roof trying to save myself. I could hear the yells and sirens but that slowly faded away.

**End of Flashback**

"I raced a guy named Greg and I won and we crashed," I told him sighing.

"Greg Kims?" He asked sitting up straight. I gave him a sharp nod. "That's the boss's son."

I'm fucked like a hot hoe on the corner side.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

740 25 7
What's up everyone this is my super hero origin story. This is also something I'm doing with my friend who is considered to be an ultimate life form.
55.7K 2.2K 32
What would you do if you found out you had magical powers? And not just any magical powers the most dangerous and the most powerful. Would you think...
325 28 21
What would you do if you were at school and the apocalypse happened? If you managed to escape, what would you do then? Tabitha, her boyfriend, and he...
246K 11.2K 36
Walking alone in the morning to get to my class. I didn't expect three things to happen: #1- I get kidnapped. #2- The people who kidnapped me are idi...