Money Trees

By phatblackhottie

"Everybody gon' respect the shooter. But the one in front of the gun lives forever." Read to find out! cover... More

cast💭
one
two
three
four
additional cast ☁️
five
six
seven
eight
nine
ten
eleven (filler)
twelve
thirteen
fourteen
fifteen
sixteen
seventeen
eighteen
nineteen
twenty
twentyone
twentytwo
twentythree
twentyfour
twentyfive
twentysix
twentyseven
twentyeight
twentynine
thirty
thirtyone
thirtytwo
thirtythree
thirtyfour
thirtyfive
thirtysix
thirtyseven
thirtyeight
thirtynine (filler)
forty
fortyone
fortytwo
fortythree
fortyfour
fortyfive
fortysix
fortyseven
fortyeight
fortynine
fifty
fiftyone
fiftythree
epilogue

fiftytwo

3.5K 208 27
By phatblackhottie

*not edited, excuse mistakes*

Jahir Brown
Sunday
August 22nd
1:47 pm

"Happy birthday to you, happy birthday to you. Happy birthday dear Mookie, happy birthday to you." Everybody in the room sung as Syn stood in my lap in front of a cake that had a 3-month candle stuck in it.

Two weeks left until my hearing. Between preparing for court with Mrs. Hillman, tying up some loose ends at the center, and spending time with my family it's been a lot.

Indya wanted to take family pictures so we did that and incorporated the ultrasound which announced her pregnancy so everybody knew she was pregnant.

Since I came home we both decided to celebrate some of the holidays I might miss like Christmas and stuff so now we're doing a 3 month party for Syn. Next weekend we gonna celebrate my birthday since it's a couple days after the trial.

Anyway, I blew out the candle for her as everybody clapped and she tried to mimic it making me laugh.

"Bae can you make me a plate? Please?" I asked Indya. She had made some spaghetti and garlic bread cause nobody felt like making a whole bunch of food and you can always stretch spaghetti.

"Yeah I gotchu." She told me before going to do it as everybody else started to disperse around the house.

"Why y'all decide to make spaghetti out of all food? Where the mac and cheese at? The fried chicken? I mean damn y'all could've ordered Popeyes for all that." Terrance said.

"All you do is complain shut up." Dime told him.

"Nigga you should've ordered Popeyes then. Never seen somebody that's always eating for free complain so much." I told him.

"I only be saying shit cause it's always y'all two gremlins getting mad. Y'all need anger management." He said.

We continued going back and forth until I felt taps on my shoulder.

"Uncle! Look at Mookie." Erin told me.

I turned my head fast seeing her whole face in the cake.

"Indya gon' beat yo ass." Dime said laughing taking pictures along with Terrance and Erin.

I picked her head up quickly seeing it covered in icing. All Syn did was keep trying to eat the icing off her face.

"It's good huh Mook?" Dime asked her before laughing again.

"Shut yo ass up." I told her trying to wipe Syn face off.

"Here you g- What is on her face?" Indya said dropping the plate on the table.

"Breezy done pushed that baby head in the cake." Dime lying ass said.

"I seen it too." Terrance agreed.

"Why you telling a story daddy? She put her own head in the cake TT." Erin said.

"My baby impatient, she wanted some cake so she got some." I told her.

"She was so clean now look at her." Indya whined clearly frustrated.

"She ight, kids are messy anyway and she not even crying." I said shrugging. She walked away shaking her head before coming back shortly after with some wipes.

She sat down next to me taking Syn and wiping her face while I started eating.

"How you feeling today?" I asked her.

"I'm fine."

"Bae..."

"Okay, well this morning I did have some thoughts about having an abortion." She told me.

"Do you wanna get one?"

"I don't know. I just know it's gonna be hard being pregnant with a baby that's not even 1 yet and you not gonna be here so maybe." She said shrugging.

"I support whatever you wanna do at the end of the day. I know I'm not gonna be able to help you like I want to while locked uo and your already going through depression so I respect if you don't wanna go through with it." I told her.

"I appreciate that. I'm also starting therapy this week cause I really wanna get back to the old me I hate being sad." She admitted.

"I can go with you if you want me to." I offered.

"That would be good actually, might help you understand what I'm going through better." She told me and I nodded agreeing.

"Has Mrs. Hillman said any new information about the trial?" Indya asked.

"Not really she did mention that having the camera footage from the club could be helpful to my case. I'm glad Rob got the copy cause that nigga Prince been moving weird not tryna answer my calls." I told her.

"I wonder what's that about. You want me to contact Nia and see?"

"Nah, I'm not worried about them. They said they ain't wanna be involved so that's probably what it's about." I said shrugging.

"I guess. What else Mrs. Hillman been having you doing?" Indya asked me.

"We been practicing like how Ima answer questions and shit. What the prosecutor might ask me and all that. It's not that hard though cause I'm not lying about nothing just saying what happened." I said shrugging.

"That's good. You feel stressed or nervous? Cause we can always stop doing all the family stuff and just chill."

"No, I like spending time with everybody. Ima miss y'all a lot though." I admitted.

"You already know I'm gonna miss you. Can I have some pooh?" She asked pointing at my plate since she was doing wiping Syn face. I straight faced her causing her to chuckle.

"Man, here. I'm not gonna miss that." I said sucking my teeth giving her some.

"Boy whatever." She said waving me off.

""Y'all still need me to watch Syn tonight?" Dime asked.

"Yeah, I told you I'm taking my wife on a date already. You be acting slow." I told her.

"Shut up, I'm just clarifying so me and my niece can be hot girls tonight."

"My daughter ain't doing hot shit, thot ass girl." I said throwing a piece of cake at her.

"Jahir! Don't try to cry to me when she fuck you up." Indya told me. Next thing you know this bitch threw the whole cake on me causing us to start chasing after each other.

"Y'all better clean this up!" Indya said

***
Next Day
11:45 am

Liked by nikeike and 35,677 others

eastobreezy   Mrs. Brown 🖤
View all 601 comments
dimepiece_ my bestie so bomb please dpwh 😍
       sneaky.mir  @dimepiece_ that could be you but you fw lame niggas named nickel
officialdior   baby daddy 🤪
       eastobreezy   @officialdior Stop playing with me

📍Negril, Jamaica

swipe

swipe

Liked by dimepiece_ and 30,274 others

officialdior #TB to Jamaica🌴 I thought it was just my birthday trip but you ended up proposing to me too!
We were obsessed with each other the whole trip. Couldn't stop taking pictures and we had so much fun! I always have fun with you. I love you more than you know handsome😘 @eastobreezy
View all 547 comments
easto.tee  that nigga wanna be a victoria secret model so bad😂
          eastobreezy @easto.tee I hate dick riding ass niggas like you
diorxbreezy_.fp   my favssss 💕
eastobreezy   Damn I'm sexy

"You know I hate when you say that shit." I told Indya about her reply to my post once I got off Instagram.

She know I hate being called baby daddy, niggas know it's deeper than that but still.

"Boy I just be playing you know you the apple of my eye." She said leaning down kissing my forehead since I was laid out on the couch with my head on her thighs.

"You corny." I told her.

"No, you corny."

"Yeah ight. What the hell Erin got us watching?" I asked her.

We was in the living room chilling. Indya was sitting up on her computer. Syn was sleep on my chest and Erin was hanging off the couch watching tv upside down.

Kids always be layng down weird when they show be on.

"This is Hip Hop Harry. I can't believe you never seen this show. That shows how lame you really are." Indya said.

"Nigga you the lame one, don't nobody watch this shit." I said.

"Everybody watched it maybe cause you was a old man you didn't get to watch it." She told me.

"You always wanna call somebody old, bald head ass." I said looking at Syn to see her eyes was open.

"Ok Morgan Freeman." She said.

"Shh!" Erin said before I could respond back to her.

"Erin don't get popped cause you getting beside yourself. You know you not supposed to shush nobody that's rude." Indya told her.

"It's ight E tell yo TT be quiet all that shit she keep talkin." I said.

"Don't tell her that, that's why she keep getting smart all the time cause y'all be laughing making her think it's a joke." She told me.

"I'm sorry TT I wanna watch my show and y'all keep talking." E said looking sad.

"Okay it's a better way to say it. You ask politely. Say 'TT I wanna watch my show can you turn the tv up or stop talking please?' Don't that sound better?" She asked her. All Erin did was nod.

"Good we not gonna interrupt you no more Ms. Girl but don't do that again, you know your manners." Indya said.

"Haha you almost got yo butt beat!" I said messing with Erin sticking my tongue out at her. She stuck her middle finger up at me with her bad ass.

"I can't, y'all get on my nerves." Indya said pushing my head off her and getting up. I smacked her booty making her buck at me.

"Lucky you holding my child." She said leaving out the living room.

She wasn't gonna do nothing anyway.

~
Thoughts?

The trial is coming up next chapter what do y'all think might happen?

Any Surprise guests?

Will Breezy be Guilty or Not guilty?

Any show or movie suggestions? (any streaming platform just say which one it's on)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

62.8K 3.6K 30
You keep me open I'm so devoted to you.
1.3K 27 6
"This mine sage you gon be stuck with me forever you gon be my wife, best friend, and babymama. Ma don't let no other nigga in it or imma kill you an...
140K 7.7K 16
My works #1 // The epic story of Santos and Acosta Cover by me Coletaughtme™ Saving His soul © 2018 All copyrights reserved
180K 9K 56
You meet thousands of people and none of them really touch you. And then you meet one person and your life is changed forever.