Arranged Marriage - Kim Taehy...

De Phoenix_Kathy

"Why the hell did you say yes to the marriage, you dickhead" "Maybe cause I actually love you" "This isn't... Mai multe

Arranged Marriage
Playlist
-1-
-2-
-3-
-4-
-5-
-6-
-7-
-8-
-9-
-11-
-12-
-13-
-14-
-15-
-16-
-17-
-18-
-19-
-20-
End

-10-

373 22 9
De Phoenix_Kathy

When things go wrong at the adoption centre. 

Mom could you please check my bag if all the documents are there....

"Y/n please you have to chill...you have checked everything 20 times please go..." Jungkook responded with a smile as he fed Hyun some cereal. 

"Jungkook you know how important this is right...Mr. Joon is going to be there defiantly and he is going to do anything to stop me..."

"Yes y/n but everyone knows how well you take care of Hyun...don't think negative thoughts...just calm down ok" 

Y/n paced up and down taking in deep breaths as Her dad pinched Hyun's nose softly as a smile spread across his lips. He giggled as he got down from the chair and held y/n's hand. Both of them walked out of the door as all of them prayed that everything would go well today. 

Y/N POV

"Mommy-are you- scared..." 

"Just a little baby...But I have you right..." 

He smiled at me as I pulled up in front of the orphanage. 

I scoffed as I saw the black Mercedez parked right in front of the gate...Mr. Joon...

I walked in with Hyun as Melanie sadly smiled at me and we went in. 

A person from child support was present there...the organization couldn't afford to send more people as there was a huge case going on...so they had sent one of the senior workers for this matter. 

I bowed down at the elderly man sitting in the office as he sternly bowed back and looked at me and Hyun. 

"You must be Mrs Jeon and Hyun...Nice to meet you both. I am Mr Aldre Fernandez "

"Good morning Mr Aldrez...It's a pleasure meeting you." I replied as I sat down on one of the chairs in front of him. "

Mr Joon was seated in the chair beside me and an unknown woman stood beside him. He smirked at me and somehow his attitude scared the shit out of me. 

Mr Aldrez rearranged himself as he started bringing all the forms out. I took all the necessary things needed for the process as Mr Joon's smirk was completely focused on me. 

"Its good that you have everything ready Miss Jeon, we can finish the process faster this way." He said as I nodded in his direction with no emotions on my face. 

"Now I already know that Mr Joon has some objection against you adopting Hyun...so Mr Joon lets hear it..." Mr Alrez said as he leaned back into the chair. 

Suddenly the smirk on Mr Joon's face turned into a concerning and innocent face which I could immediately recognize were fake. 

"Sir you see...I am Hyun's biological father and Miss Jeon here hasn't been allowing me to take him back home. I'm sure you've heard about my wife and how she cruelly dropped my dear Hyun off here. I wanted to be the father figure in his life the moment I came to know about him...But Miss Jeon here doesn't agree." 

"And why is that Miss Jeon..." Mr Aldrez asked me. 

"You see sir...Mr. Joon is a person who regularly consumes alcohol and becomes extremely violent when he does, this kind of behaviour is not suitable for any child." 

Mr Joon smirked at my question as if he was expecting it. 

"But Miss Jeon...we have his health reports here and he is in perfect condition, his reports don't show alcohol consumption at all" 

I swore under my breath. I knew this would happen. 

He had obviously bribed the doctor and gotten a perfect report out of him. 

"I'm sorry to interrupt but one more thing sir...Miss Jeon here doesn't even have a spouse...I'm sure you understand the necessity of having a father figure in a child's life. Living with Miss Jeon wouldn't be good for Hyun. This is my wife Meryl...she is an amazing woman and has a stable job...both of us own a house in the city and I'm sure we would love to have Hyun as our son. "He said as the woman beside him slid her hand supportively over his shoulder. 

He doesn't have a wife. This is a fucking skit. 

My heart rate increased as I thought of stuff I should tell to bring Mr Aldrez to my side, so he understands that this is all a joke. 

"See Miss Jeon...I can definitely put aside the drinking habits matter and give the boy to you for adoption...but Mr Joon hear is right...he needs a father figure." 

I shivered as I knew where this was going. 

He was going to give Hyun to Joon. 

My hyun. 

I shivered as I couldn't form proper words...

I felt like I had already lost...

But I would never give up on Hyun...Never. 

Before I could say anything I heard a voice behind me. 

"Hello Mr Aldrez" The voice was calm...peaceful and somewhat familiar. 

Before I could turn around someone had wrapped their arms around my waist pulling me towards them. 

My mind told me to slap this unknown man for touching me...but my body immediately calmed down as if he was a loved one. 

"I am Taehyung but you can also call me yn's fiancee." 

My heart skipped a beat. 

I couldn't look at him..

I was too shocked to contemplate any of this. 

"Mr-Taehyung what a pleasure to have you here-Miss y/n never told us about your wedding" 

"Ahaa is that so...She is a bit shy you know.... in these matters," Taehyung responded cooly as my face flushed red. 

"You see Mr. Aldrez, Joon here had his reports faked by bribing the doctor. I have the original ones with me with an apology letter from the head of the hospital." 

Mr Aldrez shockingly held the letter as Mr Joon quickly got up to defend himself but Mr Alrdez shut him off. 

"He really is an alc-holic...umm I'm so sorry Mr and Mrs Kim...the case is in your favour...please sigh these papers...and just to confirm..you both our soon to be husband and wife right?" 

"Yes sir...most definitely she is the love of my life...and I can't wait to start a life with Hyun and y/n" Taehyung responded cheekily as I looked at him in shock. 

We sighed the papers as Hyun was sleeping on Taehyung's shoulder....we hadn't spoken a word since. 

It took an hour for everything to get over and the organization would come over to check on how Hyun was doing once in three months or so. 

Hyun didn't let go of Taehyung as he drove the car to my house. 

No one spoke a word. 

The silence choked me. 

Not allowing me to breathe. 

As the car stopped in front of the house...I walked slowly behind Taehyung as I saw him hand over Hyun slowly yet carefully to my mom. 

Everyone already seemed to be aware of the situation going on. So there was no look of surprise on their faces. 

I was lost in my own deep thoughts as Taehyung pulled me back and stuffed me into the car again. 

He started the engine as he rode for a while and stopped in front of the park nearby. 

The park was empty as all the children had already left. 

Taehyung got out of the car and I followed him. 

I childishly held on to the hem of his magenta shirt... 

He walked too fast. 

He suddenly stopped as he looked around. 

He looked at me as I looked down at the ground as if there was something more interesting than my might-be-soon-to-be-husband going on there. 

I decided to speak first as I was the one to blame for the mess we were in now. 

"Taehyung-I'm so sorry-

Before I could continue his attached his lips with mine...He picked me off the ground and swung me around left and right while kissing me deeply. 

His arm was wrapped securely around my waist. 

"Don't ever blame yourself for what happened ok...if you have any problem tell me, we'll solve it together, don't think I did this just because I love you and want to marry you...I did this cause I love and I want to marry and I will love Hyun as well and I cant wait to have him in our family" 

He didn't even let me respond as he returned back to kissing me. 

Love. I was drowning in his love and I didn't want to be saved...

He pulled away from me as our lips were still so close...If I would just lean a bit more...our lips would meet. 

At this moment only three words could escape my mouth...

"I love you," I said as my lips brushed past his...

"I love you too my senorita," He said as I giggled and kissed him deeply again. 

Author- Hey guys...I didn't check this even once...I wrote the last word and just left it...so please don't mind the errors...I really hope you enjoyed this chapter...More content is coming up 

love ya... 

Phoenix. 

VOTE, COMMENT AND FOLLOW ME IF YOU LIKED MY WORK!!

Continuă lectura

O să-ți placă și

108K 6K 57
This is my first story so it is kind of cringe and common. ( Bacche Maan ke sacche ) It's not that bad, you can read it if you want. I will be edit...
2.2K 143 50
"I've always laughed at your mom for calling you a baby but now I get why she calls you that" "I am not a baby" "Yes you are" "No I am a big boy" "I...
546K 23.2K 44
Where a spoiled rich kid slowly falls in love with someone he'd never expect. Your typical cliche academic rivals/enemies to lovers story hehehe and...
38.2K 1.2K 25
"I love you honey" - Taehyung "I think you should get marry to nancy"-Y/N " No,you can't love my sister taehyung "-Jin " Taehyung that girl isnt mat...