Oops Sorry Wrong Person (OC x...

By SarcasticHumor101

Kinsley Berke, just a normal but weird British girl who accidentally types the wrong number into her phone. W... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
New fanfic

Chapter 56

12.1K 401 510
By SarcasticHumor101

Kinsley puts her phone down happily. She comes outside of her room to go tell Belle who is watching TV on the couch.

"Will is coming over around six"

Belle pauses her tv show. "I'm sorry did you just say that THE WILBUR SOOT IS COMING OVER"

"Yes at six. What do you not get" Kinsley says.

"OMG" Belle screams and gets up from the couch turning off the TV, opening up a random cabinet and starts to look for something.

"What are you looking for" Kinsley ask.

"A DUST RAG KINSLEY"

"Why"

"WHAT DO YOU MEAN WHY. WE HAVE COMPANY COMING OVER AND WE NEED TO CLEAN UP THE PLACE"

"We were already going to have company, you said you're bringing the guy you have been talking for weeks now over here"

"OKAY BUT WE ARE TALKING ABOUT WILBUR SOOT HERE. HE IS NOT SOMEONE WE LEAVE A MESS HERE FOR HIM TO SEE"

"but he has been here before"Kinsley says confused.

"IT DOES NOT MATTER. ooh yay I found it." Belle says getting the dust rag and spaying some spray on their furniture.

"I'm just going to get ready" Kinsley says turning around about to head towards her room.

"Yes that is perfect, and by saying you are going to be getting ready means that you are going to get some food for the party"

"Food? Don't we have food"Kinsley asks.

"No we do not now get going"

Kinsley rolls her eyes and gets her things to leave.

"Oh and don't forget to get sparkling apple cider and champagne. THE GOOD KIND" Belle says

"OKAY IM LEAVING NOW JUST TEXT ME WHAT OTHER STUFF WE NEED" Kinsley says before she shuts the door.

(4 hours later)

Kinsley is in a dark blue silk dress with sparkles all around it. And then she hears a knock on the door.

She quickly looks at herself in the mirror putting on some lipgloss and leaves her room going towards the door.

"Don't worry I'll get it, Belle just don't faint this time." Kinsley says

"Yeah I know that is why I'm going be sitting on the couch when that door opens"

Kinsley opens the door and sees the tall British man smiling at her.

"Well hello, you miss me" he says

"I must certainly did and hello to you too" Kinsley says smiling.

Wilbur walks in looking around. "I see that you cleaned"

"Belle did. You really think I'm the one who cleaned this place" Kinsley says.

"True" Wilbur says giving a smirk.

"Heyyyy Will" Belle says nervously

"Hey Belle, the place looks nice" Will says.

"Thanks, we have some appetizers and there is also some subs from subway that is on the table" Belle says

"Subway" Wilbur smirks facing Kinsley.

(3 hours later)

"UNO" Kinsley says proudly making Belle roll her eyes and Wilbur throwing the cards down on the coffee table.

"THAT HAS BEEN THE FOURTH GAME YOU HAVE WON IN A ROW AND WE PLAYED SEVEN TIMES" Belle says.

"It's just called skill Marble"

"OH I REALLY HATE YOU NOW" Belle says to Kinsley

"Did you just call her Marble?" Wilbur asks confusedly.

"PFAHAHAHA"

"I'm an only child and my parents combined their name to make mine. Mark being my dad's name and Isabelle being my Mom's name. And my name being Marrbelle. Spelt M-A-R-R-B-E-L-L-E. Which is basically a longer version of spelling marble but with an e in front of the L to make it sound different"

"Wow. I would have never guessed that was actually your real name."

"Neither did I. But now I'm best friends with out dearest Marble. " Kinsley says chuckling.

"Wow I can't believe it's already nine" Wilbur says surprised after he checked the time.

"Speaking of that, Belle where's your date, is he seriously going to do a Jake Gyllenhaal and not show up to the party" Kinsley says to Belle.

"Don't worry he's going be here, he had to work the closing shift." Belle responds chucking at Kinsley's last statement.

"He better be here"

"But before he gets here, promise you won't freak out" Belle says nervously

"Why would I freak out, haven't you been going on dates with this guy like after Christmas or something. You seem to like him, why would I freak out"

"It's because you know him" Belle stated

"Belle going out with Rory, not a good move" Wilbur says jokingly.

"Haha funny. if I ever gone out with your sixteen year old brother he most likely put me in spell."

"True" Kinsley and Wilbur both say.

"Well then I guess George or Jack really do know Belle" Wilbur says continuing the joke.

"Wait did you ACTUALLY get Callahan" Kinsley says making all of them laugh.

*knock, knock*

they quickly stop and Belle goes towards the putting her hand on the door handle.

"Now don't freak out she says one last time while opening the door.

"Hey" he says

"Hi" Belle says to him.

"I got here are as soon as I could. You know how the closing shift is" he says.

"Yeah I get it, come inside" Belle says leading him where the others were.

Kinsley's mouth drops as soon as she makes eye contact with Belle's date.

"Hey Kinsley" he says.

"Colby Jack, hi" Kinsley shocked.

"Hey man, I'm Will" Wilbur says.

"Oh yeah I remember when you came by the ice cream shop a few weeks ago" Colby says.

"Yea that was me" Wilbur says.

Colby and Belle are talking about something and Wilbur whispers something in Kinsley's ear.

"Well this is something I never thought would happen" Wilbur whispering.

"Oh tell me about it" Kinsley whispers back.

"I know the kiss is exciting but that whole thing over there *slightly point to Colby and Belle* is coming at a close second." Wilbur says.

"For real, I'm not freaked out I'm more shocked if you really think about it" Kinsley responds.

(Almost 3 hours later)

"Okay we have 40 seconds left and it's almost the new year" Belle says excitingly while pouring Champagne in 4 glasses.

Both Kinsley and Belle hand them out.

"TEN-NINE-EIGHT-SEVEN-SIX-FIVE-FOUR-THREE-TWO-ONE
HAPPY NEW YEAR" they all say clanking there glasses and talking sips of their champagne.

Belle and Colby start to make out.

Wilbur leans in and pecks his lips onto Kinsleys.

"You couldn't wait for me to do it could you" Kinsley says after.

"It's my turn to kiss first" Wilbur says smirking.

Wilbur and Kinsley bring all the empty glasses to the sink.

Wilbur slowly turns Kinsley around. "I like you" he says

"Well I like you too" Kinsley respondeds smiling.

"You know what would make this new year's better?" Wilbur asks getting slightly closer to Kinsley

"What?" Kinsley says getting more closer

"If you be my girlfriend" Wilbur asks looking Kinsley in the eyes

"I mean consider how we just met and how long our talking stage was-" Kinsley suddenly stops talking and thinking about what her heart wants.

"But I would love to your girlfriend and it would be better if you were my boyfriend" Kinsley smiles.

Both of them leaning towards each other kissing.

"Kissing you is way better knowing that you are my boyfriend" Kinsley says going back up.

"Indeed it is Hester" Wilbur says smirking.

"Indeed it it is Rhubarb" Kinsley says going back to kiss him.

—————————————————
A/N: Thank you for reading. I know the stuff happening is starting to move quickly but I'm starting to finish this one up :( but don't worry we still have some more chapters happening. Question for you: if Belle did bring a date who was a streamer who would you think it would be and why? If you enjoyed please vote I would greatly appreciate it. I hope you all have a wonderful day :)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

90.5K 1.3K 31
You are Wilbur's little sister that no one knows of. But one day you accidentally appear in Wilbur's stream.. - Kinda fast moving story - Tommy x fem...
430K 13.5K 11
' uh yeah , hey you got the wrong number , just thought I'd let you know ' ♡ ♡ ♡ in which a wrong number call and an overly dramatic...
6K 123 18
"I guess you're that girl our landlady was talking about, it's nice to meet you!" ● When Finnley Reed moved into her new apartment, she wasn't expect...
119K 3.8K 50
IN WHICH two exes find themselves back in each other's life the same way they had met the first time, through a discord call. OR IN WHICH dreamwastak...