Chapter 56

Kinsley puts her phone down happily. She comes outside of her room to go tell Belle who is watching TV on the couch.

"Will is coming over around six"

Belle pauses her tv show. "I'm sorry did you just say that THE WILBUR SOOT IS COMING OVER"

"Yes at six. What do you not get" Kinsley says.

"OMG" Belle screams and gets up from the couch turning off the TV, opening up a random cabinet and starts to look for something.

"What are you looking for" Kinsley ask.

"A DUST RAG KINSLEY"

"Why"

"WHAT DO YOU MEAN WHY. WE HAVE COMPANY COMING OVER AND WE NEED TO CLEAN UP THE PLACE"

"We were already going to have company, you said you're bringing the guy you have been talking for weeks now over here"

"OKAY BUT WE ARE TALKING ABOUT WILBUR SOOT HERE. HE IS NOT SOMEONE WE LEAVE A MESS HERE FOR HIM TO SEE"

"but he has been here before"Kinsley says confused.

"IT DOES NOT MATTER. ooh yay I found it." Belle says getting the dust rag and spaying some spray on their furniture.

"I'm just going to get ready" Kinsley says turning around about to head towards her room.

"Yes that is perfect, and by saying you are going to be getting ready means that you are going to get some food for the party"

"Food? Don't we have food"Kinsley asks.

"No we do not now get going"

Kinsley rolls her eyes and gets her things to leave.

"Oh and don't forget to get sparkling apple cider and champagne. THE GOOD KIND" Belle says

"OKAY IM LEAVING NOW JUST TEXT ME WHAT OTHER STUFF WE NEED" Kinsley says before she shuts the door.

(4 hours later)

Kinsley is in a dark blue silk dress with sparkles all around it. And then she hears a knock on the door.

She quickly looks at herself in the mirror putting on some lipgloss and leaves her room going towards the door.

"Don't worry I'll get it, Belle just don't faint this time." Kinsley says

"Yeah I know that is why I'm going be sitting on the couch when that door opens"

Kinsley opens the door and sees the tall British man smiling at her.

"Well hello, you miss me" he says

"I must certainly did and hello to you too" Kinsley says smiling.

Wilbur walks in looking around. "I see that you cleaned"

"Belle did. You really think I'm the one who cleaned this place" Kinsley says.

"True" Wilbur says giving a smirk.