The prince and the servant (K...

By Chlomagic

Sapnap is the prince or soon to be king. Karl is one of the servants at the castle. What will happen after th... More

Important
Chapter 1
A/n
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
A/n
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Important a/n
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15

Chapter 5

507 14 28
By Chlomagic

Trigger Warnings - F slur, homophobia, swearing, death

Karl's pov

God, I'm nervous for today after I heard what Adam did to George. I mean I'll be with Sapnap the whole time but still. I get up from my bed to see Dream is the only one here. "Dream I thought George would still be here," "He has to help downstairs. You get the day off but that's all I know about you,"

I go to the bathroom and get dressed. By the time I come out Dream has left. I walk into Hannah's room to see she's awake. "Ready for your big day with Sapnap," She says a little too excitedly. "yeah. How long until it starts?" "It starts at 12 so six hours and 30 minutes a lest,"

"Well, I'm going to go have breakfast. I'll see you soon." Hannah says walking out. I walk out to see the ballroom and it looks better than it did two days ago. I see a princess talking to George. "Hi, I'm Karl," I say with a bow. She giggles a little. "My name is Lilly," She says with a curtsy. "This is the princess I was talking about when I told you about Adam," George says. I shiver remembering what he did to George.

We talk for a bit until Adam walks in. "Well, well, well isn't it the two faggots and a friend," "Karl actually," He looks at me and walks over. He's probably about 6ft or taller while I'm 5'9. (Karl needs to be shorter for the story for some reason) " What did you just say to me?" Everyone was now looking. I'm gonna regret that. "I told you my name," 

Sapnap's pov

Me and Hannah were just eating breakfast like normal when Puffy came in saying Adam was talking to Karl. Me and Hannah quickly rush to the ballroom. "All I did was tell you my name," Karl said. "Still I think you're a fucking fag!" Adam yelled. "Yeah I'm not straight," Everyone was trying not to laugh. Hannah started to laugh.

Everyone looked over to see us. Adam turned back to Karl but he was gone. "Where did that bitch go," Adam says pissed. "Over here," He says from behind me and Hannah. I knew he wasn't gonna come near me after last time. He storms out of the room pissed. After that, the whole room breaks into laughter. 

"Guys it's 11 just so you know," George says. Me and Lilly walk out of the room together. "George told me you like Karl," The whole castle knew about my crush and now Lilly. "I better get ready though. I'll see if I can find you at the masquerade. I'll be dancing with a girl by the way," After she walks away I go to my room.

Karl's pov

Me and Hannah walk to her room so I can do her hair. "I'm nervous Karl. This is the first time I have to do a speech," "Yeah and I have to dance with Sapnap and I don't know how to dance," I say. "That sucks but Sap will help you," I do her hair quickly which looks nice, and get out her dress and crown.

"You'll look really pretty in that Hannah," I walk out of Hannah's room and Lilly is standing outside wearing a beautiful dress and a mask to match with it and a girl who's wearing a suit. " Karl this is my girlfriend Willow," "hi Karl," So she's gonna wear a suit. What about Adam.

"Hi," I say back. "Cause Willow is wearing a suit I was thinking you could wear a dress," Wait what. There's no way I'm wearing a dress. "Yes, Karl as princess yes must wear that dress," I turn around to see Hannah. "Ugh fine!"

"Holy shit Karl, you look awesome!" George says walking up the stairs. "Thanks, George," "by the way the masquerade is starting soon," As George said that the other go downstairs. I stay upstairs. "What's wrong Karl," George asks. "I just don't want people to judge me for not knowing the dance and wearing a dress," 

"Hey don't worry, everyone loves Willow's outfit and she's wearing a suit, except for Adam, but you look amazing and the dance is easy to learn," George said with a small smile. "Thanks, George," I'm lucky I have a friend like George. Me and George walk downstairs to see Hannah and Sapnap waiting for me.

Sapnap's poV

When I saw Karl I felt my face heat up. "Your blushing," Hannah whispered. "Sapnap your gonna have to teach Karl the dance while dancing," George said. Fuck I completely forgot to teach Karl the dance.

"Shit your dad already started his speech. Hurry and get to the stage." Said, George. Me and Hannah quickly rush to where we are meant to stand. I see Karl standing near Dream. Even though we're wearing a mask it's still obvious who's who. I look over to Adam and he keeps walking towards Karl. "Sapnap please do your speech now," My father said. I hate public speaking. (Don't we all)

Welcome friends, family, and guests. My name is Sapnap if you didn't already know. I'm supposed to do a long speech about important things and becoming king. As I will become king soon I have to take responsibility for a lot of things for this kindom. Adam also leave my workers alone especially George cause we all know that it could happen again. I also have someone in mind to be my future king or queen. Sorry that this is so short but hopefully you enjoy the ball.

After that everyone started clapping except Adam. After Hannah has finished her speech the masquerade started some are talking, some were dancing and some were eating. I watch as some of the workers were serving food. 

I see George talking to Lilly. I walk over to Karl. "May I have this dance, Jacobs?" I ask Karl. "First Wilbur now you and yes you shall but how do I dance?" "Follow my lead, "I put my hand on his waist and grabbed his hand. "Now put your hand on my shoulder," He did that then I showed him the footwork. "There you go you got it," 

Karl's pov

Somehow I managed to dance even in this dress. This is the most fun I've had in my life. "Hey fags, how are you?" Adam said. "Can you just leave us alone for the masquerade Adam," "You think I'd leave a gay couple alone," Adam said. Everyone in the castle looked at us. 

"We aren't dating though," I said. "Well what's a fag like you doing here," He said while pushing me against the wall. "Fuck off dickhead. First me now Karl," I hear someone say. I look up to see George. He pushes George onto the ground. "So there's two fucking faggots now!"I could see everyone was staring then I got a phone call. "Hello," I was on the verge of tears after the call. I got up and ran to my room and quickly change.

Sapnap's pov

I quickly ran after Karl. I have no idea why he ran like that but I need to find out why. I could hear yelling behind me coming from the ballroom. "Karl!" I yelled once I got to his room. "Sap I need to go to the hospital now," He said running out in normal clothes. "I'm coming with you then." He froze and looked at me. "Fine but hurry up,"

Once we got to the hospital we went up to the front desk. "Indiana Jacobs please," Karl asks. "Room 067," We walk to that room to find Karl's mother lying still. "Mum," "Hi honey, how are you," "I'm good, what about you," I could tell Karl was crying. "I'm doing good,"

"Sapnap may I talk to you for a minute alone," Karl walks out of the room. "I know I won't live for at least half an hour so please take care of my son for me. please," She was crying. "I promise," I could see she gave a weak smile.

Karl walks in and talks to her for a few minutes while I'm thinking about what she's said. I zone back in and I see her closing her eyes. I see the heart rate monitor go flat and a few doctors come running in. One asks us to leave. I had to end up pulling Karl out of the room

We were outside the room. I was hugging Karl while he was crying. "I'm sorry but she didn't make it," Karl gripped onto me tighter. The doctor told us a few things before she left. I realized what she meant by taking care of him. "Come on let's go," 

When we got back to the castle people were all talking when we entered. I took Karl to my room. "Do you need hugs?" I say knowing Karl needed support. He's only seventeen. "Yes please," Hannah walked in. "What happened?" "Do you want me to tell her?" All I got was a small nod. "Karl's mum died today while we were in the hospital with her," "Adam and his family got kicked out after he hurt George so the masquerade will be tomorrow. Just wear what you wore today," Soon Hannah joined in our hug. 

Indiana's pov

I watched over Karl after I died and knew I left him in good hands.

Sapnap's pov

Soon I heard soft snores from both Karl and Hannah. I decided to go check on George so I slowly layed Karl on the bed and made sure neither of them woke up. I walk to where bad works. I see Dream and Lilly outside.

"How's George?" "Unconscious," Lilly says a little worried looking towards Dream who was stressing out. "How's Karl. Hannah was worried?" Dream asked trying to get the thought of George. "He's asleep. His mother passed away in front of him," I say. 

"Why don't we think of something positive!" "George is alive and I'm ok, struggling though," Karl said walking out. Bad walks out and smiles. "George is awake. He only has a few scratches on his face and passed out due to being thrown against the wall,"

"What about Adam?" Karl asked. "Broken arm and a few scratches on his face too," All of us started laughing. "Did you tell them about my mum?" Karl whispered to me. "Yeah I hope you don't mind," "I can't tell royalty no can I," We both start laughing. "Let's go see George and tomorrow I'll get a proper dance with you,"

------------------------------------------

Word Count - 1890

I wanted wanted to thank my friend for helping me pick out the outfit. I will be adding some people to the story so If you want to be in it write your name and I'll find a spot for you. Other than that make sure to eat, drink and sleep. I love you all. Goodnight/afternoon/morning. (✿◡‿◡)

- Chloe

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

12.3K 526 15
both karl and sapnap are struggling to find reasons to live. highschool is draining, their friends don't pay enough attention to them and their home...
65 2 9
Dream and George are together, Sapnap is very jealous of this, to what extent will he go to make sure they stay apart? ⚠️TW:⚠️ DEATH BLOOD MURDUR ABU...
46K 1K 11
Karl goes into his second year of college expecting to be paired up with George, his best friend and roommate from last year. However he gets surpris...
23.9K 925 12
Karl is tired, his memory getting worse and ready to give up trying to save L'Manberg until, he finds Quackity and Sapnap. They both are the key to h...