Indie and Sawyer's Lockdown B...

By diyulous

Jesus Christ Sawyer, shut up. Just shut up. I don't want to be friends with you. You know this, stop, please... More

Goodbye
Day 1
Day 2
Day 3
Day 4
Day 4 continued
Day 5
Day 5... continued
Day 5 continued
Day 7
Day 8
Day 9
Day 10
Day 11
Day 12
Day 13
Day 14
Day 15
Day 16
Day 17
Day 18
Day 19
Day 20
Day 20 continued
Day 21...
Day 21
AN

Day 6

6 1 0
By diyulous

INDIE

We slept all the way until the morning.

I guess I sort of missed being next to someone.

I'd not been with anyone since Fiz.

She was great and all but I feel like she really only wanted to have sex.

I get out of his bed and make sure there's no blood. There isn't so I go to the bathroom and wash my face where there is a little dried blood but clearly it had already been cleaned.

He took good care of me and I needed to thank him.

I was just about to knock when I heard him on the phone so I nearly walk away.

"Sim. Dormiu ao meu lado. É como se estivesse obcecada por mim ou algo assim! Não gosto dela, é desarrumada e chata... É nojenta! Tão nojento..."

"Yeah. She slept next to me. It's like she's obsessed with me or something! No. I don't like her, she's messy and annoying... She's gross! So gross..." That's what he said.

I don't want to listen anymore but knock and he stops speaking so I can speak and I thank him before closing the door. I don't want to hear anymore of this. I leave the bathroom and lock all my doors and his access to the bathroom. Again, I don't care if he can't use the bathroom, he can go somewhere else.

I message Yala again and she agrees again. She was excited and this time I wouldn't leave her hanging.

She sends some snacks and I take them gratefully.

I sanitise them all.

I put them in my box of snacks as I sit in my room and do some work before working out.

I shower and then lie down on my bed.

I guess I would be in here for a while.

I didn't want to face Sawyer. Not after what he said about me.

I was so upset that he'd done it again.

Done something for me and then it turned around on me and made me seem bad.

Honestly, I don't know what I expected. It was Sawyer but I was upset.

"Indie, I need to use the bathroom." Sawyer says and I ignore him.

He knocks a couple more times.

"Fuck off." I say.

He leaves it at that.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

281 120 20
"𝐈 𝒂𝒍𝒘𝒂𝒚𝒔 𝒑𝒖𝒕 𝒐𝒏 𝒂 𝒇𝒂𝒌𝒆 𝒑𝒆𝒓𝒔𝒐𝒏𝒂 𝒕𝒐 𝒑𝒍𝒆𝒂𝒔𝒆 𝒆𝒗𝒆𝒓𝒚𝒐𝒏𝒆 𝒃𝒖𝒕 𝒎𝒚𝒔𝒆𝒍𝒇. 𝒀'𝒌𝒏𝒐𝒘, 𝒎𝒂𝒔𝒌𝒔 𝒂𝒓𝒆𝒏'𝒕 �...
26K 1.4K 38
"I'm sick, Alan, really sick." Sometimes when you think it's the end, it's only the beginning. Austin thought he could save me, but in giving me ever...
796K 32.6K 50
𝐀𝐫𝐞 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐬𝐨𝐦𝐞𝐛𝐨𝐝𝐲 𝐖𝐡𝐨 𝐬𝐞𝐞𝐬 𝐚 𝐰𝐚𝐥𝐥 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐛𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐤𝐬 𝐢𝐭? 𝐀𝐫𝐞 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐝𝐲 𝐭𝐨 𝐟𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭 𝐣𝐮𝐬𝐭 𝐭𝐨...
23 0 23
Perfect. Peaceful. That's how I would describe my life. So moving to a different state to be with my boyfriend while I finish my degree makes sense...