Together Again - District3...

By MyMindAmusesMe

[Book 1] - We've had a lot of bumps in the road. We were friends and lovers but we ended things, well he ende... More

Prologue
Part 1
Part 2
Part 3
Part 4
Part 5
Part 6
Part 7
Part 9
Part 10
Author's Note
Part 11
Author's Note
Part 12
Part 13
Part 14
Part 15
Part 16
Part 17
Part 18
Part 19
Part 20
Part 21
Part 22
Part 23
Part 24
Part 25
Part 26
Part 27
Part 28
Part 29
Part 30
Part 31
Part 32
Part 33
Epilogue

Part 8

346 2 4
By MyMindAmusesMe

Part 8: -

Alex’s POV

When Lottie broke up with me, it didn’t faze me at all. I was glad I was rid of her slightly. I know she’ll still be in my life due to our daughter. I’ll always love Shannon but I only used Lottie to get closer to Ella. I’ve always loved Ella. We used to actually be friends but we were distant friends. She was more interested in Micky. It was Micky this and Micky that. It is hard watching someone you love, love someone else. I get that her and Micky were best friends but Ella was my friend first, not his. Stupid idiot.

  I don’t hate Micky but I despise him with a passion.  He always seems to take everything I have; even his friends do it too. I know that’s why Lottie broke up with me, she made out with his new best friend, Dan I think his name is. The only reason I know this is because one of my best friends was there in the club too. His little sister is a die-hard District3 supporter; she’s in love with Micky. Typical how mainly everyone loves Micky. Oh Micky your so fine you blow my mind hey Micky! Note the sarcasm.

    I made my way back up to the blonde that was typically hiding in my closet. She was a rebound girl. Heck, that’s all that Lottie was too. I needed to do everything to get my mind away from Ella but it was hard, she was hard. There was absolutely no way to crack her. I thought, oh great, no Micky, I’ll be able to console her but nope, that’s not what happened at all. She kept herself to herself and tried to keep herself going but everyone could see she wasn’t handling things well. She was broken and it was me that caused it, my own jealousy. My own stupidity. I should’ve known Ella wouldn’t have come to me, I was dating her best friend and I tried it on with her when Lottie was due to give birth. I’m really such an idiot.

    Everyone needs some loving sometimes. I was that one person that needed loving but more importantly, I needed Ella.

Ella’s POV

Micky was leaving now; it’s hard to have just made up with him to see him go again. I’m sure as hell going to miss him. His quirkiness and his awful charming sense of humour. I don’t know why I’m saying it’s awful since I love his sense of humour. It’s severely cracks me up at times. He’s always the one to keep you smiling, especially when you’re having a bad day. He’s just a smiley person.

    Micky, Dan and Greg were piling in to the taxi that was sitting waiting on them. After the heart to heart Micky and I had, it was only best to stay and talk to him and to his family. It just didn’t feel right walking out after that talk. It was good to be on good terms. What surprised me the most was Lottie and Dan walking in hand in hand, and all smiles. She must’ve broken up with Alex then, the lying toe rag. Love is definitely in the air.

   As I hugged Micky goodbye, Lottie had a full-on make out session with Dan, in the middle of the street. Something is definitely going on with them two.

“If I find anything out, I’ll let you know first because I’m unsure if Lottie will tell you but if she does and Dan doesn’t tell me, let me know please?” Micky whispered in my ear.

“I promise. However, knowing Lottie, she won’t be able to keep her mouth shut. Especially when she likes someone. You know that as well as I do. You remember fourth year. Her and her crush on Lewis Michaels. Oh gosh, we couldn’t get her to shut up” I whispered back.  Micky burst out laughing. Everyone just looked at us as if we were stupid. We probably were but at this moment, I did not care.

“Oh gosh, I remember that like it was yesterday. Lord, Lottie really needs to learn on when to shut up sometimes. Shouting her crush’s name to world will seriously get her in trouble at times. I know she’s our best friend but seriously, she needs to tone things down a little. Ella, I love you all right. I know it’s a bit weird saying that since we aren’t together but I want you to stay safe and get healthy, focus on that for just now. I know you’ll have a lot of other stuff to do but get healthy. El, don’t let Alex anywhere near you, please. He’s a bad guy, I know he used to be your sort of friend when you were little but please do not let him anywhere near you”

“Alex, isn’t getting anywhere near me. I promise you that much. He’s a douche and a weirdo. I know we used to be sort of friends but I never did like the kid as a child. He was too weird for me. Micky, I understand where you’re coming from with the whole Lottie thing; fourth year was embarrassing for all of us”

“Man, how did she live that down?”

“I’ve no idea but hey, I better let you go now otherwise you’ll be late,” I continued whispering as I let him go. It was tough but I knew I needed to. Sometimes friendships are harder than relationships, especially if you were dating the person beforehand. Sometimes friendships with your ex never work because there are always them unrequited feelings for them. I sure as hell will struggle to keep mine in check. I’ll always love Micky, until the day, I die but sometimes it’s hard. Love never is easy, there’s always going to be someone or something that’s going to ruin it. It might not be something serious but most times, it is.

      Letting him go felt like the break-up all over again. I’ve no idea why but it felt like it. I wanted to cry, I wanted to just break but I knew I had to be strong after all; this wasn’t for a whole year. He was going to be gone for around a month maybe less. I’ll just have to be brave. 

     Micky, Greg and Dan all drove away. Steve was following soon. It sucks letting him go but for now, we need our space. We need to get used to being a part because he’s going to be leaving me a lot now. He’s going to be my famous little munchkin.  

Micky’s POV

It hurt leaving her again. I know it’s not for long but I’ve only just got her back and now I need to leave again. I’m not the only one looking gloom, Dan is too. I guess there must be something going on with him and Lottie then.

“So Daniel, you and Lottie then?” I asked nonchalantly. I was interested and I’m pretty sure Ella would love to know.

“I don’t know that’s the fourth time we’ve made out but I don’t know what to do. Like we’ll be gone most of the time and we’ll barely see each other and she also has her kid to worry about” Dan almost muttered.

“Dan, if you like her go for it. Lottie’s been messed around enough by her boyfriend Alex. He’s also the reason as to why I broke it off with Ella. I’ve lied to her again about it but tell her how you feel. Dan if you both like each other then you’ll make it work between you both. It won’t matter about distance or anything because as long as you trust each other then you’ll be fine” I replied a little sympathetically. It is true that I’ve lied to Ella, yet again but I just can’t bring myself to form the words. I’m tired of holding this back I know it’ll mess things up yet again. I kissed another boy, that’s what Alex is holding over me. I was with Ella at the time, too. He threatened me that if I didn’t break up with Ella then he’d plaster it to world with the photos included. How he managed to get the pictures, I’ve no idea but he has them. I was scared, it was a onetime thing but they could destroy me. I’m not gay or bisexual and I’ve nothing against people who are but I was drunk when I kissed him but being drunk counts for nothing especially when you cheated.  I’m ashamed of what I did but there was no way I could ever get rid of it. It was with me for life.

“Hey Micky, if I did ask Lottie out, do you think she’ll say yes?” Dan asks boldly.

“You can only ask mate. I’ll ask Ella her take on things and I’ll get her to ask Lottie’s opinion on certain things. I’m sure Ella will get the truth out of her,” I said a little too giddily. Damn, was I that happy that I was speaking to Ella again? Gosh, I need to tone things down a little.

“Thanks Micky but don’t take things too fast with Ella, let her come to you, don’t chase her because you’ll only drive her further away. I’ve been there and done that already with another girl, don’t do it to yourself, it only hurts even more” Dan spoke; he sounded so realistic as well. It was as if this has happened to him too.

   I took Dan’s words on board and didn’t text Ella, I needed to give her space. I wanted this friendship to work out; I needed it to work out. I needed my best friend back. I just hoped she got better.

Charlotte’s POV

When the boys all left, I felt disheartened, I thought Dan would’ve asked me out there and then but he never. Those make-out sessions obviously meant nothing to him.  Was I crazy for dumping Alex? I feel crazy, I feel like I’ve done the wrong thing. Gosh, I completely suck.

   Ella was crying into William’s shoulder. As much as I love Micky and Ella together, I feel like her and William would make a pretty good couple.  They’ve helped each other, William’s helped Ella go back for more treatment and Ella’s helped him become him. William was a distant friend of Alex’s so he’s been stuck in Alex’s shadow for a while so Ella’s really helped him become a person. It’s really spectacular as to how one person can influence another. It’s wonderful. Really wonderful.

“Hey Ella, I’ll speak to you later. I need to go pick up Shannon from my mum’s. I miss that little spud”

“Don’t call my baby a spud. She’s a beautiful creation even if it was with the wrong person,” Ella shouted back. I knew she was right but I can’t turn back time especially not now. My baby’s here and that’s all that matters and I wouldn’t change a thing.

William’s POV

When I held Ella, it felt right. I felt happy. I know that’s wrong to say since she’s still pining for Micky but I can’t help but like her a little. The way her eccentric red hair flows around her, her bright blue eyes lightening up the day and just her general personality brightening up my day. She’s a pretty, amazing person.

   Ella led us back to her house after she said goodbye to Micky’s parents.  The people I most certainly dreading on meeting was her own parents and her little brother. For some weird reason they scared me the most. I think they scared me because they’ll end up asking me some pretty weird questions, they’d probably end up asking me if I was dating Ella and if I knew everything about her but knowing me and my big fat mouth, I’d end up spilling about her losing her baby at 16, I was seriously that bad. I had a mouth on me like nothing else.

   We’d arrived at Ella’s door but someone I wasn’t expecting was stood there. Alex. He looked smug, as if he was happy about something. This so wasn’t going to be good. Nothing ever is with him.

Ella’s POV

When Alex was stood at my front door, my blood boiled. I hated this guy’s guts. He freaking tried touching me when his girlfriend was about to give birth to his daughter. Freaking pervert.

“Come for Lottie? Well think again because she’s not here so get the hell off my property. I don’t want you here and neither to Maria or Rachel so move,” I screeched. Instead of him moving he just begun laughing, what the hell is this guy’s problem? This so wasn’t going to end well.

“I’m not here for Lottie, we broke up but I am here for you, Ella. What happened to us being friends? Remember our little play dates when we were children, our little tea parties? You know you actually loved them and hanging around with me”

“Alex, I grew up. It’s time you should as well. You have a daughter so step up and actually take responsibility for her because you’ve been doing a lousy job lately.  Oh and don’t come here and think you can consolidate for Micky leaving me or for anything else because I’m over the past, we’ve all moved on and we’re friends so I don’t need your shoulder to cry on. Moreover, I also know that you manipulated him in to ending things with me. You see, I have other friends that can easily tell me what happened. I know that’s what you are holding over him. His drunken gay kiss with someone we used to go to school with. Get over it Alex, us will never happen” I knew all about Micky’s drunken kiss, I knew it happened when we were together. I was angry with him but what’s the point in being angry? It was one kiss and it sure as hell never happened again.

“How the hell do you know about Micky’s drunken kiss?” He questioned. Do boys never listen? Obviously not.

“I had friends that were there. They told me, so goodbye Alex. I don’t want you anywhere near my doorstep unless you have to give Shannon back to Lottie and she’s here,” I said shoving past him; he pissed me off something major. He’s always so cocky; he thinks he’s god’s gift of women or something.  It’s rather annoying.

   As I walked in my house with William hot on my tail, my phone went off. It was a text from Micky;

I miss you Ella, I’m sorry I had to leave just as we’d made back up but I’ll be back soon. Watch the twit cam we’ll be doing soon, please? Oh, ask Lottie about Dan because Dan feels scared that she’ll say no if he asks her out. Also, is she still dating Alex the creep? If she is, I’ll need to tell Dan she’s still off the market. – Micky xx

   This shall be fun. Hopefully. 

A/n: - 

Holy baloney, the reads on this is amazing. Thank you for getting it to over 500 reads, it's astonishing. Thank you for the votes too :) Also, I know this part isn't up to much but I've been ill and not had much concentration so I'm having to get into the routine of writing again but enjoy and thank you once again :) 

- Marriann :) 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

546K 14K 32
"Are you crazy?! Piss off!" Sam Harrison screams. "You can't turn down an opportunity like this, sweetheart. I know you'd die to be seen with me as...
419 108 28
"If I risk it all, could you break my fall? How do I live? How do I breathe? When your not here i'm sufficated. I wanna feel love, run through my blo...
291K 17.5K 30
"Sir. I've done my job. Is there anything else?" I smiled cockily. "I specifically asked for a male driver, you're obviously a woman. I should get a...
5K 136 9
"This isn't some stupid book, Dream." George scoffs. "You of all people should know that. Right?" "What do you mean by that?" "This isn't a love sto...