π“π‘πž 𝐌𝐚𝐟𝐒𝐚'𝐬 π…πžπšπ«...

Od pvrgefully

-𝐓𝐇𝐄 πŒπ€π…πˆπ€ 𝐋𝐄𝐀𝐃𝐄𝐑 𝐀𝐍𝐃 π‡πˆπ’ π‹πŽπ’π“ π‹πŽπ•π„- After the day that ruined her life, Ellowyn... Viac

00
Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30

Chapter 8

22.1K 518 301
Od pvrgefully

Dead Or Alive?

   I WOKE UP in a familiar white room, I heard voices around me. So I choose not to open my eyes and listen.

   "Are you fucking crazy? It can't be her, she's dead" Another unknown voice spoke while I desperately clenched my eyes closed. 

   "Get out" Ah. There was a familiar voice, my love. I could hear his footsteps enter the room, his strong smell of cologne almost made my breath hitch. I loved it. 

   I heard retreating footsteps and the closing of a door, "How is she?" He asked with my eyes still closed. 

   "Thankfully we found an exit wound and the bullet hadn't hit any major organs. It was a clean shot, through and through so we didn't have to perform any surgery. All we were able to do was some stitches and give her some pain meds" A female voice explained, most likely the doctor around this place.

   "Thank you, you may leave" Quick footsteps were led to the door and the doctor exited quietly. 

   A moment of silence was given before a laugh tore out, "I know you're awake, baby" 

   My eyes shot open and I bit my lip to press down a smile, "How'd you know?" 

   "Your breathing got quicker when I got close to you" He just smirked. Damnit       

   "No, it didn't" I argued with a scowl on my face.   

   "Yes, it did" 

   "No, it didn't!"

   "Cara, I know what I saw. Don't argue" He took a seat on the spare chair beside the bed "It's okay, I'm used to girls having crushes on me" 

   Oh, so he thought he had jokes?

   "I don't have a 'crush' on you, Connard" I retaliated with a frown on my face. (Asshole) 

   Something in his face flashed before he went back to his smirk, "Why did you come here?" 

   "Pft! You're right I just could've gone to the hospital where they'd call the police and start an investigation, find all my darkest secrets, and send me straight to death row!" I smiled sarcastically while he just glared at me.

   "What happened? Who did this?" He asked very straightforward. I scoffed before grimacing.

   "I wish I could tell you, Beau. I could get a good look at anyone's face. The man who I did get a look at is dead. So that's not a lot of help, is it?" I slowly sat myself up with Roman's help who set a pillow on my back. I raised the hem of the hospital gown taking a look at the stitches. (Beautiful)

   "You didn't see any tattoos? Anything?" 

   "There was like an hourglass on the dude's bicep but I had no idea what it meant, mostly because I was getting shot at" I shrugged and looked up at him. But he had beaten me as he was already staring at me. His eyes looked like a thought had circled through his mind but he just nodded. 

   "What happened to Nayomi?" His eyebrows furrowed before relaxing. 

   "Your friend is having the time of her life with Alexandro...who you seem to know" 

   I suddenly remembered how I called out his name while he was carrying me inside, "How?" 

   He looked at me suspiciously, "He looked like an Alex" I shrugged. 

   His gaze narrowed towards me, "Don't bullshit, Fear. How. do. you. know. Alex?"  

   My gaze started to get hazy, the pain meds were rushing in like a fucking truck. I yawned and my head instantly fell back a crack in my neck exploded but I couldn't feel the pain. 

   "For fucks sake-" He grumbled and laid me down and rolled me down on my side "I'll figure you out sooner or later"           

   I was terrified of exactly that, so I'd try everything in my power to not let him. 

•❅──────✧❅✦❅✧──────❅•

   I woke up to Nayomi filing her nails on the chair next to my bed, "What the fuck?" 

   She jumped and gasped, "The Kraken has awoken" 

   A male voice snorted and Alex was looking down at me he whispered to Nayomi, "She doesn't look that scary" 

   "The fact that you whispered that says a lot, Darling" She smiled at him and looked back at me.

   "How are you doing, my love?" She asked and I just shrugged. 

   "Alright, the pain meds help" 

   "Well I'm glad you're feeling somewhat better, but we came here to tell you something...We are going to have to stay here until it's safe for us to even travel back to Spain" I looked between them hoping it was just some sick joke. 

   "You're joking...right?" 

   Nayomi looked towards Alex and gave him a soft look, "Do you mind leaving for a bit, my love?" 

   I watched as Alex nodded giving a light kiss on the back of her hand before leaving, was I asleep for that long? 

   What the fuck is going on?      

   "You've been asleep for 5 days, Fear" She sighed before continuing "You developed a brain bleed not even an hour before arriving here and they had to put you into a medically induced coma to reduce your brain swelling" 

   I was in a coma?

   "Alexandro has been nothing but a sweetheart to me this whole time...he's kinda cute" She fiddled with the hem of her dress and looked outside the window where Alexandro was standing on his phone. 

   "Disgusting" I spoke and she just laughed and stood up. 

   "His ex cheated on him, Fear...and I want to just give him all the love in the world. He deserves it. It doesn't even matter to me that I met him only 5 days ago" She looked like she was falling...and hard. 

   Nayomi has always been like this, the type to fall hard and be blind in love. I've always had to be the one to pick up the pieces of her broken heart. I was very protective of her, it's like she was a sister to me.

   "But another guy that I've seen around here often is that Roman guy. I came in here to brush your hair once and...he was already doing it. Do you know him?" She asked and I just looked at her. I debated telling her the truth...I just had to get it out. 

   I just looked at her and nodded, she let go of a heavy breath "You don't have to tell me if you don't want to" 

   She scooted her chair closed and grabbed a hold of my hand, "I want to, I really do Omi" 

   So I did, I told her every detail...except the dirty ones. But I told her everything from the beginning, "You have to tell him, Fear" 

   But ofcourse I knew that "I'm just scared that Roman will see me as the girl he fell in love with...I'm not that girl anymore, Omi" 

   "You're joking-" Alex stood at the door with his mouth open and eyes wide "El?" 

   Nayomi quickly stood up and pushed him outside saying a quick goodbye, "Bye-bye!"       

   Maybe it was the fact that Alex had just found out who I was but adrenaline was racing in my body and I suddenly didn't feel like lying in bed any longer, I look off the heart monitor off my finger causing a loud beeping sound which I just turned off. 

   Fluids were connected to my vein and this suddenly felt pretty familiar, I took out the needle with a wince and stuck a piece of gauze inside my elbow. I spotted my clothes on a nearby table and started getting dressed. 

   We were also going commando by a lucky chance, I marched through the doctors and groaning men who were injured and borderline hallucinating off pain medication. 

   "Where do you think you're going?" I hear a voice behind me- shit. 

   Roman. I quickly made up an excuse, "I discharged myself" 

   "You came out of a coma, you need to be resting" He insisted and started dragging me back to the room.  

   "I'm fine, let go of me" I yanked my arm back from his grip and his eyes blazed. 

   "I-" I started to speak before a female voice spoke behind us. 

   "Roman! Finally, I found you"    

Any guesses on who it is?

But now Alex knows our secrets, any predictions for that?

Thank you so much for reading once again! I would also like to thank you guys for 25k reads and the support on Love, Camila already <33

I'm also taking reading recommendations, it could be one of your favorite books or even your own! I'm open to supporting growing authors <3

- Sincerely, M.

PokračovaΕ₯ v čítanΓ­

You'll Also Like

The Mafia's Missing Triplets Od Fire

VΕ‘eobecnΓ‘ beletria

824K 20.6K 65
The family's mother seemingly ran away 8 months before the triplets were born. Though their family missed her after searching for a year they gave up...
Shattered Od Noel

VΕ‘eobecnΓ‘ beletria

295K 7.2K 42
⚠️THIS STORY IS OLD. IT ISN'T VERY GOOD. THE OTHER BOOK IS BETTER⚠️ Adeline was a good kid. She worked hard, took care of herself, and didn't let any...
2.3M 70.2K 98
Previously called Older Brothers Part 1 Completed (Alternate version) part 2 Ongoing "T-trust me?" "Always." It was the promise that they were never...
158K 4.4K 36
(Book 1) Rose valezquez is a regular seventeen year old girl. You know happy, moody, beautiful and the list goes on. But soon that changes. Accidents...