Butterflies

By myutopialife

Leah is an ordinary girl with an extraordinary mind . One day she meets this stranger on the streets whom she... More

Introduction
01. Him
02. Mr. Gorgeous
04. Weirdo
05. Recognise or not
06. The Wedding
07. Shifting
08. Pretending
09. Revenge
10. Maths Homework
11. Fell
12. Help
13. Care ?
14. Blackmail
15. Party
16. Suho
17. Screwed
18. Truth
19. Field Trip
20. Why!?

03. Stalking him

15 4 0
By myutopialife

And there he was looking gorgeous as ever . 

OMGG !! HE'S THERE ! I REPEAT , HE'S THERE !!!! My mind was literally screaming at that time . 

And before i could process anything else he disappeared.... He disappeared......? HE WHAT !? He knows magic ! Yes ! .

 Oh ok that's enough maybe I've been watching to many magic shows lately . He just went into a store ... ? 

A grocery store. 

Hehee what a coincidence that i also need to go to that grocery store to .... buy some groceries ? Yes ofcourse why else would i go to a grocery store? Definitely not to stare at some extremely handsome and gorgeous man . 

I went inside . It didn't even took me a whole 10 seconds to spot him . I pretended i didn't saw him and went closer , only to see him buying some ... Noodles ? Hot and spicy ones at that just like him . 

He also bought some milk , bread , butter and breakfast cereals . Ok he bought some really basic things , not that i expected him to buy some guns or bombs .

He went up to the counter , paid the bill and left . 

I ran to the counter to get the bill only then i realised i bought the exact same things as he did ! I paid with the cash i had and ran outside the store , and he was nowhere to be found . 

I went home feeling a little happy as today i saw him for more than 22 minutes

Then i did my homework,took a bath and went to sleep .

And as always another morning came and my day began .

I came back from school and again went to the same street hoping to see him again .

I waited.... And waited ..... And waited..... 

The sky grew dark and there was no signs of him .

Feeling disappointed i went back home . 

And for the entire 10 days ,15 hours and 43 minutes  i wasn't able to see his face , not that i was keeping the record of time or anything .

Then the weekend arrived . My father has promised me that he'll spend the weekend with me . And as promised my father spent his weekend with me . We stayed at home playing different games , watching movies and cleaning together .

Me and my father were eating snacks after dinner when my father said 

" What would you think about your dad getting married again ? "

(Picture source - Romance 101 )

"......"  *This homosapien was too stunned to speak*

"I mean if you don't want that ... I understand . But i would like you to meet her at least once before deciding "

Only then my brain processed the entire conversation .

"Oh no ! dad ! I've no problem . Infact It's all good with me as long as you're happy . I'll be really happy to meet her ! "

" I'm glad to hear it , then I'll arrange us all to meet "

We stayed together for a few more hours talking about how my dad met her , who proposed first and many more things .

The next day my dad told me that we'll be meeting at the end of the month . 

Nothing much happened after that except i saw Mr.Gorgeous few more time on the streets looking gorgeous as ever .

Days went by quickly and the day of meeting arrived .

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.5M 47.3K 60
Paige Evans is a determined senior at UCLA who is barely making ends meet. Despite her sweet nature, her troubled past seems to follow her wherever s...
614K 21.5K 51
For both the families, It was just a business deal. A partnership, that would ensure their 'Billionaire' titles. And to top it all off, they even agr...
10.8K 107 11
"Get the fuck away from me, Leo." I lean down a little, so we're barely eye level. "You followed me to New York. Are you really that desperate?" "If...
1K 263 50
If you're given a chance to live once more, will you take it? Even if... it comes at a cost? A dying woman reminisces on her short life and comes to...